Coming From Behind Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we see how this works out first before we look too far ahead?"

She nodded as she smiled.

We were just starting on our third Margarita when all pretenses were dropped. Ramona slipped over to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, giving a very warm and sensuous kiss. A little tongue dancing followed and I let my hands begin to roam her body. She had a robust figure and plenty of curves to make it attractive. Large breasts and a full backside. Her waist wasn't slim but it suited her build.

A few minutes later we had shed our t-shirts and I had unhooked her bra. As I expected she was full-breasted with some sag but not pronounced. Her skin tone was not just evenly tanned but taut and smooth. She must have been exercising regularly. It wasn't long before we were both naked and I was leading her to my bed.

"Just a word, Ramona ... it's been quite a while since I've been with a woman so I may be a bit quick to start with. Please be patient with me."

"It's no different for me, Terry. I haven't been without sex but it has been infrequent and lately not very satisfying. I'm hoping you and I can fix that."

"I'll do my best, I promise."

I spent some time on foreplay, especially oral. Ramona responded well and let me know she approved. She had a carefully trimmed pubic thatch of dark hair, her natural color. When the time came to join she welcomed me and I slipped into her with ease. For whatever reason I wasn't feeling the urgency that sometimes overcame me if I was having sex for the first time in a long while. I hadn't been without sex since my divorce but the episodes were few and far between and, like Ramona, they weren't always rewarding.

Almost from the beginning I think we both knew that we were good together. Not just physically but emotionally and intellectually. This wasn't the beginning of a love affair. It was two adults having a personal relationship with no strings attached. It was friends with benefits in its purest form. The alcohol had merely paved the way for a pleasant afternoon's intimate entertainment.

I lasted longer than I expected and Ramona was very complimentary and happy how well we fit together. We rested and chatted about our lives ... past and present. When the time was right she used her oral skills to bring me back to life, then mounted me and rode like a bucking bronco. I used my hands to contain her wildly bouncing breasts as she energetically searched for another orgasm.

When she found it we both knew we were done for the afternoon. Just as well, since we had a dinner with the other ladies and some gambling after that. We lay side by side completely happy and satisfied with our unplanned tryst. We both drifted off, holding hands as we lay beside each other, still naked.

Ramona awoke first, teasing me with kisses to wake me.

"Ohhh ... that feels good," I groaned. "What time is it?"

"It's almost six. We need a shower and I have to get to my room to get dressed."

"Why don't you bring some things down here and stay the night?" I suggested, stroking her bare breasts.

"I might just do that. I think you and I make a very good couple in bed, Terry. You were the perfect gentleman and gave me a very good experience. I might want something a little more ... robust ... later on," she snickered.

"Ah hah! A little rough and tumble, eh? Well two can play that game."

"I'm going to hold you to that. Somehow I don't think you'll disappoint me."

She was out the door and back just after six-thirty. She had a nice long black skirt with a very sexy satin cream blouse displaying a goodly amount of cleavage. With her high heels she was only a couple inches shorter than my five-eleven.

"Very nice," I said in genuine admiration. "Simple but elegant and very sexy. I'm going to have a lot of jealous guys watching us tonight."

"Thank you, Terry," she said genuinely. "I was hoping you would approve."

"There was never a doubt," I assured her.

We left the room just before seven. I was wearing a black blazer, gray slacks and a simple silver-blue button-down shirt open at the neck. Ramona remarked that we made a very dashing couple and I was inclined to agree with her. I felt good about having her on my arm. Our age difference was far from my thoughts.

We arrived at the maitre d's desk promptly at seven and Ramona asked for the Feiler table. We weren't the first to arrive when I saw Crystal sitting with an older gentleman. Carla had yet to arrive.

"Hi Crystal," Ramona said cheerily. "Please introduce me to your guest."

"This is Cal Hickson. Cal, this is Ramona Feiler and Terry ... oh ... I don't know his last name. Sorry," she blushed.

"It's Monahan. Nice to see you again, Crystal, and nice to meet you Mr. Hickson."

"It's Cal, if y'all don't mind me calling you Terry." He had a booming voice with a southwest accent.

"Not at all, Cal."

I held a chair for Ramona and seated myself beside her. She was next to Cal and I would be sitting next to Carla when she arrived. There would be one open chair left at the table and I assumed that was in case Carla showed up with a "date" as well.

We spent a few minutes getting to know each other. Cal was in the "awl bidness," something to do with mud for well sites. I didn't pretend to understand it. Luckily, Cal didn't dwell on it and was happy to talk about the good weather, his luck at gambling and his home in Wichita Falls. He might have had a homespun accent but he was sharp and obviously a good bidnessman, not to mention a pleasant dinner companion.

Carla finally showed up almost twenty minutes late. She didn't look the least bit flustered and sauntered in without a care in the world. That kind of act never sat well with me but I bit my tongue and said nothing. She sat beside me and ordered a drink from our ever-present waiter as she perused the menu.

"So, what did you do this afternoon, Terry," she asked as her drink arrived.

"Oh ... uhhm ... Ramona and I hung out for a while. Just talking and having a drink. Nothing much," I said, hoping it sounded as casual as I was trying to portray. I wasn't about to tell her I was fucking her friend in my room while she was doing whatever she was doing.

"And you?" I asked.

"Oh, I went hunting but didn't find anything I liked."

"You mean shopping?"

"No silly, men," she said completely unabashed.

"Too bad," I said offhandedly, wondering how we could close down this conversation before it got started. I might have known it was a futile effort.

"You haven't had much luck lately, Carla," Crystal said. "Maybe you need to change your perfume. What do you think, Terry?"

Oh shit. How did I get involved in this?

"Uhhm ... well ... I'm not much of a judge of perfumes ... but it smells fine to me."

"Well that's not much of an endorsement," Carla said. "It should at least make you horny."

I nearly spewed my drink across the table and Cal let out a guffaw that must have been heard on the tenth floor.

"Gotcha!" Carla laughed. "Relax, Terry. We're just having some fun. Don't be a stick-in-the-mud. We're here to have fun and you said you were too. I'll bet you had fun this afternoon," she said, nudging me with her elbow.

Oh Christ. Who told her or was she just guessing.

"A genamin nevah tells," Cal said out of nowhere. It was the last thing I expected to hear from him. I gave him a look which I hope conveyed my thanks. I think he got it.

I felt Ramona wrap her arm around my arm signaling me to relax. I took her lead and decided there really was no harm done. We weren't fooling anyone at this table so why bother. Besides, Carla was right. We were here to have fun and I intended to do so.

The meal was excellent and we treated ourselves to three desserts to be shared around the table. When the waiter arrived with what I expected was the bill it became immediately apparent that Cal had already looked after it. How and when I didn't know but it prevented any arguments about who was going to pay. I nodded my thanks, hoping I could find a way to say a tangible thank you later on.

"You must join us at the roulette table, Cal," Ramona said. "We have a sure winner in Terry and we should all take advantage of it."

"What makes y'all so sure he's a winner?" Cal asked, clearly not convinced.

Ramona went on to explain the golf shot and the rationale for the bet. Cal was nodding his head and thinking that made perfect sense. Well, maybe to him and the girls, but I was yet to be persuaded. We rose from the table and the five of us walked through the casino toward the roulette area. It wasn't very crowded yet so we had no trouble fitting everyone around the table we had chosen.

I purchased a thousand dollars worth of chips and waited to see what the others would do. I was shocked when Ramona bought five thousand worth, with Carla, Cal, and Crystal the same. I felt like a cheapskate but didn't react at that point. I could always buy more afterward.

I made the suggested bet: a hundred on two, another hundred on twenty-two, and a hundred on even. I watched as each of the others followed my bet with five hundred on each of the three bets. Were they fucking crazy? Were they that sure of Ramona's prediction? In a moment of recklessness I quickly matched their bets, not wanting to look like a penny-ante gambler even if that's really what I was.

You've probably seen the scene a hundred times. Tuxedoed gentlemen and their elegantly dressed women standing around the roulette table while the croupier says, "Faites vos jeux." Place your bets. I looked around the table and there wasn't a tuxedo to be seen and the ladies were dressed far more casually as well. No matter, the croupier made his call in English and I watched, fascinated as the wheel spun and the ball was launched in the opposite direction.

It seemed to take forever for the wheel to slow enough to allow the ball to overcome centrifugal force and begin to drop down the side of the wall. I watched as the pea-sized object began to bounce along the top of the shallow pockets before finally landing in one and remaining there.

"Number twenty-two, black, even," the croupier said calmly as if announcing the next bus stop.

"Yahoooo!" Cal let go with a vengeance.

Crystal was dancing around in celebration and Carla was grinning from ear to ear.

"How much did we win?" I asked Ramona, who had remained remarkably calm through the whole thing."

"You just put eighteen thousand dollars in your pocket, Terry," she smiled with a "told you so" look.

"Are you kidding me? I guess I should have bet more. What do we do now?" I asked her.

"If we're smart we walk away. I only had one hunch and we played it. That should take care of your vacation for some time to come don't you think?"

"I'll say. I've got to pay more attention to your premonitions, girl. That was not just uncanny but downright scary. How did you do that?"

She shrugged and smiled as she began to pick up her chips from the pile in front of us. They were all one thousand dollar chips. I counted out my eighteen and pocketed them, noticing that everyone had passed a one hundred dollar chip to the croupier. I copied them and began to leave the table.

"Where would you like to go next?" Ramona asked.

I thought for a moment. "I think I'd like to try my hand at poker. Maybe some of my old luck will hang with me."

"You've played poker before?" she asked, looking surprised.

"It was almost a way of life at college. Not much money involved, of course, but I got pretty good at it after a while. I won more than I lost and since I've got this nice little grubstake I can give it a try without too much risk."

"Let's go," Ramona chirped. "You coming with us, Cal? We're headed for the poker tables."

"Dang tootin', gal. That's my game and I has me some spendin' money now," he said enthusiastically.

The other two decided they would be spectators while Ramona surprised me and confirmed she'd play. Apparently she had some past experience as well but didn't elaborate.

When I next looked up at the clock it was nearing one in the morning. I looked at Ramona sitting across the table from me and gave her a nod with a look at my watch. She smiled, getting the message right away.

"That's it for me, folks," she said, gathering up her chips. She'd made a small profit from what I could see while I had added another two thousand plus to my winnings and indicated I was retiring as well. We had been fortunate to be at a table with largely inexperienced players and I could have had a field day if I'd wanted to make a bunch of money. Somehow, after the roulette win, that didn't seem important. Both of us tipped the dealer and headed toward the elevators.

Cal and Crystal stuck around. Carla had long since left, hunting as Ramona called it. Each of the three had their own rooms so there would be no embarrassing problems to resolve. Ramona and I had already made our arrangements. She would be staying in my room tonight and possibly longer. Time would tell.

"Good thing we have a later tee-off time tomorrow morning," she grinned. "I expect you to hold up your end of our agreement. I noticed you didn't drink very much tonight."

"Nope. I remembered your specific request and if I was going to play poker with a bunch of strangers I didn't need anything to dull the senses."

"Good for you, my man. How much did you win by the way? I took away about four hundred I think."

"I didn't count but I figure close to twenty-two hundred."

"You were hot. You knew exactly what you were doing, didn't you."

"Not right away. I didn't know who we were up against. After a few hands I figured them out. I could have taken them for a bundle but I didn't want to piss anybody off."

"Good thinking. They'd probably welcome you back thinking they could get their money back," she chuckled.

"You played well but very cautiously. I saw you dump a couple of hands that looked like winners. Did you?"

"Yup. None of them thought I was a factor so ... like I said, if we show up tomorrow night and any of them are still around ... I'm sure you can figure it out."

"You're not what you seem to be," I observed with a wrinkled brow as we entered the elevator.

"What do you think I am?" she grinned, grabbing me for a deep kiss.

When I caught my breath, I answered.

"I thought you were a lovely, middle-aged widow with enough money to enjoy yourself. Now I'm beginning to wonder. First you beat the ass off me at golf playing from the same tees. Then you give me that tip on the roulette wheel. Finally, you set up that poker table for a possible killing on another night. That's not what I expected."

"I can see why you did so well in your job, Terry. You're sharp. You don't miss much. Stick with me ... at least for a few days. We can have some fun together," she grinned.

I nodded. "Yeah ... I think you're right. But I think I'd better pay attention too."

We entered my room and as the door closed Ramona was already unbuttoning her blouse and rubbing her ass against my crotch. She was ready to rumble and, to tell the truth, so was I. I wasn't exactly sure who this woman really was but it certainly wasn't doing me any harm finding out.

"Don't bother with foreplay, Terry. I've been hot for you since we left the roulette table. I want you hard and I want you fast."

"Then get on your hands and knees, woman. I'll give you hard and fast," I bragged.

She moved like a cat ... a big cat ... as she literally jumped on the bed, waving her ass at me as she assumed the position. She wasn't kidding. She was very ready for me and I used both hands to grab her hips and pull her back to me as I impaled her on my cock. She gave a groan of satisfaction as I began to work in and out of her, picking up speed and forcefulness as I went along. It wasn't long before the only sounds were the grunts of our exertions and the slap of my pelvis against her butt.

"Yeeesssss," she hissed at one point. I was getting good, positive feedback from her as she pushed back into me in rhythm with my strokes. Her head was shaking back and forth now and then and when I could catch a glimpse of her face, her eyes were closed. She was in her own world right now and I was working hard to keep her there for as long as I could.

As with all good things though, they come to an end.

"I'm getting close, Ramona. Not much longer now."

"Hang on as long as you can, baby. I can't get enough of you,"

I did the best I could but without a lot of warning I knew it was coming to an end.

"This is it, girl. The big finale," I said breathlessly as I began to shoot into her.

A few seconds later found us collapsed on the bed.

"Oh, God! That was incredible, Terry," she said as she began to regain her senses.

"Glad I made if for you. You were really into it, weren't you?"

"You know it. I haven't been fucked like that in who knows how long. Are you sure you can't stick around for a few years," she gasped.

"I don't know if I'd survive that long," I chuckled as I lay beside her.

"Yeah, but what a trip it would be while we lasted."

Chapter 4 Destination Unknown

I added one more night to my stay in Reno to coincide when the three ladies were off to Las Vegas. I didn't think twice about it since we were having such a great time. We played golf every day ... all except Cal. He was happy to sit around the casino, looking for a card game while the girls and I played another round. Ramona continued to be my nemesis on the golf course. She was good and she was crafty. Of the four games we played, I only beat her once and tied once. As usual, it was my short game that was my downfall. But ... I was getting better.

I asked Cal why he came to Reno when Las Vegas was a lot closer to Wichita Falls.

"Too many card sharks and slick boys in Vegas, son. They make their livin' skinnin' good ole boys like me. I don't play to make a livin' ... I play for fun. Winnin' is just a way of keepin' score. When the girls leave here on Friday I'll still be here," he smiled.

I'd got to liking Cal. He was straight as an arrow and sneaky smart in a country boy sort of way. I imagined he did very well in the awl bidness.

"Crystal says you ain't going to Vegas neither," he said, looking at me questioningly.

"Nope. This has been a great week and I've had fun but it's time to move on."

"Where you headed, son?"

"Don't know exactly. San Francisco next ... but from there, I don't know yet."

He nodded as if he understood. Maybe he did.

"What about after you're done here, Cal?"

"Back to the Falls, I reckon. Back to work. It don't look after itself so I s'pose I'll spend some time there 'till I get the itch agin."

"I thought you might be taking Crystal with you."

"I would if I could ... that's a dead sure certainty. She's pretty independent you know. But ... she's got my card. If she changes her mind ... we'll ... she'll know how to find me."

"Good luck. She'd be a good partner for sure," I suggested.

He nodded agreement but said nothing more. I got the feeling that he was pretty disappointed that Crystal wasn't going to be with him.

Ramona was a simpler matter. She did want me to follow her to Las Vegas but understood when I told her no. This week had been amazingly good for me but it was time to move along. I gave her my cell number and my e-mail address and she gave me her personal card. I promised we'd stay in touch and I had every intention of doing so.

We'd been having sex almost every afternoon and night. She checked out of her room the second day and moved in with me. She was easy to be with and it seemed very comfortable having her around. Again, I almost never thought about the age difference and I don't think she did either. We were good for each other and that was enough. We laughed a lot, won a lot of money playing cards, needled each other on the golf course and ate some wonderful meals in some great restaurants without a single worry about calorie counting.