Coming Full Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked serious for a few minutes while she decided what she was going to do. Finally, she looked at me with a very serious expression on her face.

"I would like to stay here with you if it's OK? I don't have any place to go, and there is nothing that you tell me that Peter will ever hear from me. Even if it is bad for me." She looked so sad sitting there. All of her earlier bravado was gone. The truth was finally taking its toll.

"You have a deal. You are welcome to stay under your terms. I won't do anything that you don't want me to do." I smiled at her to let her know that this time I was serious. "There is one thing I have to tell you that I don't know how you will take." This was the final part of my immediate plan and one that would affect her as well as Peter. I was willing to tell her and take a risk that she would go to him.

"I intend to call Peter's boss tomorrow and tell him what Peter is doing. I intend to get him fired. I know that is going to affect you so I want you to talk to me about it." If she wanted to stay with Peter, this would make that much harder. If she wanted to divorce him, it wouldn't help either.

She looked at me for a minute and then damned if she didn't begin to smile! This woman was something else. How dumb could Peter be?

"I think that is a wonderful idea. Show that son of a bitch that there are consequences to his actions. All his life, he has had things handed to him without any effort on his part. He thinks the world is his little oyster and I am just one of the pearls he expects to be waiting for him." Now she was grinning like an idiot. I could grow to love this little thing.

We discussed my plan and she was enthusiastic about everything. She even volunteered to go in to see Conrad Volpe, Peter's boss and the Executive VP of Media Development and Production. I asked her if she knew him and she said she did. He had even hit on her a couple of times. Peter knew but thought that was a good thing for his career.

We went out to eat at a small restaurant on the other side of town so that we would not be seen by anyone we knew. Sharon was a delightful companion and I completely forgot about my problems for an hour or so. All too soon, it was time to go and they all came back.

We went up to the room and discussed sleeping arrangements.

"I will be glad to sleep on the couch over there. You can have the bed. I can sleep almost anywhere." That was pretty true. I never had a problem sleeping on planes, trains or in a car for that matter. I was trying to be a perfect gentleman.

"I don't care where you sleep since I intend to be right beside you. If I were you, I would pick the most comfortable place you can because we will be very active most of the night." Sharon was completely relaxed as she watched me for my reaction. She had the most enchanting expression on her face. She looked like a pixie that had just eaten a sweet.

"I asked you earlier if you wanted time to think about this. Are you sure?"

"I thought about it and I am completely sure. I intend to enjoy this time with you and I have no guilt in doing so. My husband and your wife set the rules so we might as well enjoy them too." She had a point.

Sharon went into the bathroom while I got into bed. I usually slept in the nude and tonight was going to be no exception. I slipped under the covers and waited. I was nervous but excited as she emerged from the bathroom.

Before me stood one of the most erotic sights I could ever remember. She was a vision. Completely nude, her skin was a golden tan except for two white stripes: one across her breasts and one across her hips where her bikini fit. Her breasts were magnificent: firm and white as snow. The nipples were erect and pointed straight out. Her waist was tiny and her hips were slim but the overall picture was enough to make my erection grow. Since she emerged from the bathroom I had not breathed at all. "Do you like what you see?" After she spoke I let out all of my breath in one great exhale. I sank back against the pillow. 'This can't be happening to me,' I thought.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You take my breath away!" I couldn't stop looking at her. She was smiling at me but at my words, she grinned and ran to the bed where she slipped in beside me.

"Make beautiful love to me Charlie. I want this night to be one I will remember during the bad times that are sure to come." She turned to me and pulled my head to hers as she kissed me so sweetly.

I kissed her back and as I did, two things happened at the same time: her tongue probed at my closed lips and her hand drifted down to my erection and covered it. I was in heaven! I gasped with the feel of her hand and she took that opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. I responded by sucking on her tongue. She began to stroke my cock with her hand and I just let it happen. I didn't want this to ever end.

After I was able to get my breath back, I began to kiss her face and neck and caress her breasts. She groaned softy and I could feel her hand slow down as the pleasure began to get to her. I was content with that as I wanted to make her feel every pleasure I could give her. I began to kiss my way down her neck and chest to her breasts. I nibbled the nipples and took one in my mouth, caressing it with my tongue. She writhed beneath my ministrations and grabbed my head to pull it tighter to her breast. I wasn't content with that however. I pleasured her for a while longer and then began to continue down her body with my kisses. As she felt me move lower, I could feel her breath catch in her throat.

I moved to her belly and down to her mound. It was covered by the softest fuzz; light brown, almost blond and neatly trimmed. This was a treat to me. I loved to pleasure Ilene this way but her bush was not trimmed and could sometimes be a hindrance. Sharon's was great! As I moved to her outer lips, I blew my warm breath against her clit. She almost screamed in pleasure. I wasn't through.

I inserted one finger into her while I used my mouth on her clitoris. As I nibbled on her clit, I moved my finger in and out encouraging her to become wet with anticipation. I added another finger and then another until I was fingering her with three fingers, while my tongue teased her clit. I was rewarded with an intense orgasm that had her hips thrusting into my face while her hands tried to pull me closer to her pussy.

"God, Charlie. I have never cum like that before. That was a first for me. Peter won't do oral on me but he wants me to do it to him. I knew that you would be great! Poor Ilene. If this is what she was getting from you, I have no idea why she went with Pete."

She stretched so beautifully. I could just watch her all night. That would be enough for me. However, she wasn't about to let that happen.

"Come here my beautiful lover. Let me give you some of what you just gave me." With that, she pushed the covers off the bed and moved down to put her face level with my newly energized erection. She put one of her tiny hands on my cock and moved it up and down the shaft, very slowly. As she did, she looked at me and smiled. She was beautiful! I couldn't believe a creature like this was here in bed with me. I didn't want to wake from this dream.

She bent over my cock and took the head between her lips. She moved her tongue over the slit and tasted the pre-cum that was there.

"You taste as good as I thought you would."

She moved her lips down my shaft until she had taken 2 or 3 inches in. She pulled back and then moved down again, adding an additional inch. She continued this until she had taken all of me. She then began to bob her head up and down the shaft while one hand played with my balls and the other encircled my shaft at the base. She began to increase her pace and suck strongly as she did. I felt my scrotum begin to contract and I could feel the beginnings of my climax. I warned her that I was about to cum but she just looked me in the eyes and smiled. If anything, she began to move faster. I wasn't able to stop the explosion that was coming. I blew my load into her willing mouth and she kept her lips locked around me until I was done. She moved up and back down my shaft once or twice to be sure I was done and then sat back with a huge smile on her face.

"How was that?" She sat back on her heels and looked at me, waiting for my approval. She looked so young and so vulnerable. I still couldn't believe this.

"Peter is a moron. You were magnificent." I could see the smile widen and the pleasure was clear in her eyes. It was plain to see that her husband hadn't complimented her much on her technique.

"Please hold me for a while before we continue. I want more but I just want to stay here in your arms. I feel safe here with you and the unhappiness I know is waiting for me at home has no power here." I was glad to hold her. She still had no idea of the effect she had on me. I knew it was dangerous to continue but I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I didn't.

After a while, I felt her hands move down to explore my readiness to continue. She could see that while I was hard, I still had some way to go. She moved down and took me in her mouth again. This time she had a purpose: to get me hard and ready. She was very good at it and in no time I was up and willing.

"Would you mind if I got on top? She had already straddled me and I could feel her sex on my stomach.

"I would love to watch you and your tits will be within reach while you are up there. So no, I don't mind at all." I grinned at her and she grinned back. She moved down my body so that she was poised above my hard cock. She reached down with one hand to guide me into her as she lowered herself down over me. She slowly allowed my cock to penetrate her vagina and stopped to allow its size to become comfortable.

"You are so much bigger than Peter," she breathed. She began again and this time took it all. She signed when she had me all inside her and then began to rise up. She pulled almost out and than dropped back down. With her hands resting on my chest, she continued in this way as she slowly increased her pace. As she did, I reached up to caress her tits and watch her beautiful face as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

I was able to stay with her since I had already cum once before and it was only a short time later that I began to see her grimace as her orgasm approached. She began to move faster and faster and I dropped my hands to her hips to help her. She pulled up and I pulled her down. She slammed into me as she shuddered and stopped. I could feel the walls of her vagina squeezing my cock as her orgasm climaxed. She bent forward to me and I put my arms around her as she experienced an earth shattering orgasm. She was not even aware of me holding her.

I just held her as she slowly came down to earth. She pulled away from me and looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"My God, I have never felt that way before. I didn't know it could be that way. I think you have spoiled me forever Charlie."

I just smiled at her with pleasure. "I think you had a lot to do with it. You don't even know how desirable you are and how much you turn me on." I hadn't told her that I didn't cum when she did.

She surprised me by saying, "I know you didn't cum that time so it's your turn to tell me what you want me to do to get you off." She grinned at me and wiggled her hips. "What do you want, big boy?"

"How about you get on your hands and knees for me? Would you mind doing that? Doggie is my favorite position." I loved her fine ass and this would be the ultimate for me.

"I've never done doggie before but I don't mind at all if you show me how to do it." She actually seemed like she wanted to learn this.

I turned her around and pushed her down to her hands and knees. I told her to get comfortable while I got behind her. With her bush as fine and light as it was I had no trouble finding my way. I put two fingers into her slit and made sure she was wet and ready. She was very ready. I removed my fingers and took my cock in hand and rubbed it over her lips to wet the tip. I pushed against her opening and let the head enter her. I stopped to be sure she was OK, but she pushed back against me driving me into her all the way.

"I think I have the idea, Charlie. Now, let's see how you do it. It's your turn so give it all you have!" She wiggled her hips back and forth urging me on.

I began to fuck her slowly and strongly, pulling almost out and than shoving back in as far as I could. She met my thrusts and gave me encouraging words. I loved this!

"Fuck me hard, Charlie. Give me all you've got and do it hard. Fuck me with that beautiful cock. I want all you've got. Fuck me Charlie!"

And I did. I gave her everything I had and slammed into her with every stroke. It wasn't long enough before I felt the surge, starting in my balls and forcing its way through my cock and out the slit into her waiting wetness. It was the strongest climax I could remember. I held her in place with my hands on her hips until I finished. It felt like forever.

I rolled over, out of breath and panted like a dog. "You are too much for an old man like me. I believe you could kill me this way but what a way to die."

"You are not too old and you are certainly not going to die. I may, however, die from pleasure. We have to do that again when you recover." She looked so good lying there beside me. I still couldn't believe this vision. If this was a dream, I never wanted to wake up.

"I'll be up to more after some rest. I think I'll take a nap and then we can try some new things. Would you like to learn some more?" I grinned at her like a little boy just learning about candy.

"You bet. But I am going to grab a shower. I'll wake you if you nod off." With that, she went into the bathroom, while I admired the view as she did. True to her word, she did wake me later and we made love twice more that night. We both collapsed in fatigue and slept the rest of the night in each other's arms. It was a night that I would never forget.

I woke early the next morning before she did and took my shave and shower. I wanted to get an early start on the plans I had made the night before. I called for breakfast from room service and then I called Volpe's secretary. I knew her pretty well and she and I had always gotten along. I put my plan into motion.

"Hi, Grace. This is Charlie Sonders and I need to see Conrad as soon as possible. It is very important. Can you set me up this morning?"

"I don't know Charlie. Is it really urgent? I know he has several meetings planned."

"Grace, tell him that I know of a plan to sue the company for big bucks and I know all of the details. Tell him that I think I know how we can stop it, but we have to move quickly." That should get him thinking. Actually, it was true. I was the one planning to sue and only I knew how to stop it.

"Let me talk to him and get back to you. Are you in your office?"

I gave her the number here and told her to call within the next 20 minutes or it would be too late. I then sat back to wait. In the meantime, Sharon had awakened and emerged from the bathroom just as breakfast arrived. I know I had an appetite after last night. I needed to refuel!

Grace called me back in less than 10 minutes and told me that Conrad would see me as soon as I could get there. He would make time for me. I told her I would be there in one hour.

I told Sharon that my meeting was on and that I would give her a call as soon as it was over. She came to me and gave me a long, sweet kiss and wished me good luck. She said that she was going to call a lawyer first thing and go from there. She hadn't really decided what to do but I told her that was the best way to begin.

I arrived at work 45 minutes later and stopped at my office. I told Judy, my secretary that I had a meeting with Conrad but that I wasn't officially back to work yet. I let her know that my trip was cancelled but that I may take the rest of the week off. She said she would handle any calls that came in and that Ilene had called 4 times that morning and that Peter wanted to see me as soon as I came in. I thanked her.

I went up to Conrad's office and true to her word Grace immediately notified Conrad that I was there. She told me to go right in. I stopped at her desk and smiled down at her and thanked her for her help. She blushed but accepted the praise gracefully.

"What's this about a lawsuit Charles and what do you know about it?" Right to the point. I guess that was why he was an Executive VP. I thought that there must be some reason since he was a singularly unimpressive individual.

"Here's the problem, Conrad. I just found out that Peter Atkins has been sending me on useless trips so he could fuck my wife. I wasn't aware of it, of course, until he did it again this week. But the client canceled the trip and I found Peter and my wife at the Marriott Courtyard, shacking up for the last two nights. Of course, last night was a bummer since I called him at the room and talked to both him and my wife. He was a little upset I think since I ruined a perfectly good fuck."

"I can't believe Peter would do anything like that. I think you had better be careful what you are saying. I will protect this company from slander like that." He was going to bluff this through.

"I'm sorry you are taking that path Conrad. I do have proof on tape and I also have Sharon, Peter's wife to confirm what I told you. Here's my deal. If you fire Peter right away, we can discuss this further. If he is still here in two hours, I have retained a lawyer and he will file a $5 million suit against this company, naming you as the responsible party. I will also file an additional claim for loss of companionship and spousal comfort against Peter as an employee of this company for an additional $5 mil." I now had put phase 2 of my plan into action. Let's see where we go from here. I really wanted Peter to be fired and I would sue if necessary.

"If you show me the proof, maybe I can do as you suggest. Otherwise, I will have to hear Peter's side of this. I think that is reasonable, don't you?" Conrad had a sick smile on his face as he continued to try to bluff.

"No, that won't work. I have the proof and I guess you'll see it in court." With that, I got up from my chair and started to walk out of the office.

"Wait! Don't be hasty. Let's discuss this. There must be something we can do to make this go away."

"Again, no. You have my conditions. All it takes to begin some serious negotiations is for Peter to be terminated immediately. That is your only option at this point." With that, I did leave the office and stopped at Grace's desk.

"Grace, I want to give you a number where I can be reached. I think Conrad may want to talk to me some more. See you later."

I gave her my cell and my number at the Radisson and went back to my office. I gave the same number to my secretary and left the building. I now had to wait to see if things went as I hoped.

It was just about an hour later when Grace called to tell me that Conrad had met my conditions and wanted to get together to talk. I told her that I would meet him at Tony's, a popular restaurant we frequented at 6:30. She said that she would check with him to be sure it was OK. I told her that it had to be or else for him not to bother.

Surprisingly, she chuckled and said, "Way to go Charlie."

I went back to the Marriott to find Sharon still in the room. I was slightly surprised as I thought she might have reconsidered last night. When I told Sharon that Peter was terminated, she clapped her hands and laughed.

"I hope that serves him right, the SOB. He cheated on me and thought he could get away with it. I have a mind to divorce him right now and take everything he has." Somehow the look on her face didn't jive with the words she spoke. I believed she still loved him and this was ripping her apart. I told her as much and she just smiled a brave little smile.