Coming Full Circle Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie finds Ilene again.
18.1k words
4.06
233.3k
87
177

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

Again thanks to angel-love for editing.

This is the conclusion to Coming Full Circle.

"I'll call you tomorrow and we can find a time to talk." With that I opened the door. As I went out the door I heard her say, "My God, what have I done?" That was all I heard as I shut the door and threw up my wonderful dinner.

I managed to get to my car and close the door. I just sat there for a moment, too emotionally stunned to move. I suddenly realized that I loved this woman more than I could understand. She had hurt me more than I thought possible but even so, I still loved her. I wasn't sure I could forgive her and that scared me more than anything else. I also realized at that moment that I wanted Sharon. I needed her.

I pulled out my cell and called her. She answered right away. She must have known it was me because she answered with, "Charlie, is that you?" The sound of her voice calmed me down and made things seem manageable again.

"Yea, it's me. I need to see you now. Can you come to the room or can I come pick you up? I really need to talk to you." I didn't think I could go on if she didn't let me see her.

"I'll come to you. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Wait for me and don't do anything stupid." How could she know what I was thinking? Actually, I wasn't thinking right at the moment. Maybe she could tell me what the hell I was supposed to do now. The woman I loved was fucking another man and didn't think it was even important. His wife was fucking me and I knew it was important! If this wasn't a conundrum I didn't know what one was.

I got to the room just a few minutes before she did. When she knocked on the door, I hurled it open and grabbed her and pulled her to me. I held her there in the doorway of the Radisson Hotel while I just shook. Why was it that this young wife whose husband was cheating on her could comfort me while my wife left me angry and cold?

"Tell me what happened. Did you see Ilene and did you hear her out? What happened Charlie?" She just held me and waited for me to calm down. I did, finally, but only because I wanted to look at her and remember her as she was last night. She moved into the room and shut the door. She sat down on the bed and waited for me to begin.

I told her of my conversation with Ilene: the lack of remorse, the lack of emotion, the attitude and all of it. I told her that I got sick after I left and only the thought of her made everything tolerable. I told her that the woman I loved apparently thought I should just forgive her and forget it happened since it meant nothing to her. I was not supposed to care that she did it and that she did it again and again, lying to me and cheating on me and betraying our marriage. I went on and on for 15 minutes while she simply listened to me.

"You have to forgive her, you know. You and I both know that there was no love involved and the sex wasn't even good for her. I bet she told you that didn't she? Peter was just a diversion for a woman who had it all and was bored with it. She had the perfect husband and home and family and there was no challenge to it anymore. Why wasn't it enough? I don't know and probably she doesn't either. You know she'll never do it again. She can't. Not now that she knows what it might cost her." Sharon was wise beyond her years, but I wasn't sure I could just accept it. I wasn't there yet.

"Tell me Charlie. Do you still love her? Can you picture your life without her in it? Can you just go on without her and live like nothing is missing? I don't think you can. You are a decent guy and it is in you to forgive if you can find the key." She got up and went to the window and just stared out, waiting for me to catch up to her. As I did, I realized that I had not asked what happened to her.

"Tell me about Peter? What happened when you went home this morning? Was he angry? Did he hurt you? I'm sorry, I never asked. I was so wrapped up in my own grief that I forgot about yours."

"Peter was asleep when I got home. I didn't wake him. I just sat there and tried to think about what I wanted. I went back to the bedroom and just stared at him until it came to me: I couldn't live without him. I love him Charlie, in spite of what he is: weak and spineless and inconsiderate and all of those things. But I still love him. What does that make me?"

"It makes you a wonderful and caring wife. You love your husband and I love my wife and they have taken our hearts and shit on them. But as you say, we have to find the key to forgive them."

"What are you going to do? Were you able to talk to him after he woke up? Did he apologize and beg you to stay? What happened?" I wondered why she was so quick to come to me.

"We talked and he apologized and told me that this wasn't the first time. I suspected but now I know for sure. I told him that I needed time to think and that I couldn't be there for him now. I had to take care of myself. He wanted to know what he could do to make it easier on me and I told him nothing. I am considering moving out for a while and I told him that. I also told him about you and me. I didn't tell him who you were but I think he might have an idea. He cried but didn't get mad. He said he deserved it and that he wouldn't try to stop me. He only hoped I would come back to him." She began to cry softly. I went to her and held her. She felt so good in my arms.

"You can take an apartment if you want to. We have that agreement with Conrad for an indefinite period. I would do it if I were you. Of course, part of that's just me wanting you away from him. But I will respect any decision you make." I did hope that she didn't go back to him, but I realized that was just selfishness.

As I held her, I felt her begin to move against me. I was surprised, as she had said this morning that we had to end this. I waited to see what she would do. Her arms went around me and dropped to my waist. She pulled me tight against her and looked up at me with a smile.

"If you want to explore, you might be surprised." Her look was the one she used last night: sexy and teasing. I slid my hands over her back and felt no bra strap. What was this? I slid my hands down to her cute ass and felt for panty lines. None! Well, now this was more like it.

"You aren't planning to go home are you? You planned to stay tonight even though you told me earlier that we had to stop this. Please, I don't mean to criticize but are you sure this is what you want to do with your marriage in trouble?" I wanted her to stay but I didn't want to take advantage of her.

"I need time away from Peter. He cheated on me more than once and I need to learn how I want to deal with it. You give me strength and confidence. With you I feel that I can make the right choices. If I stay with him, I will just let him talk me into forgiving him and going back to the way we were. I don't want to do that." With that, she moved to the bed and took off her blouse and skirt. She stood there looking at me in all her glory. God she was beautiful!

I went to her and stripped off my own clothes. We stood there together, nude with nothing to hide from each other. She pulled me down to the bed and I kissed her with a passion that I had been missing with Ilene for some time. I moved quickly down to her wet sex and began to pleasure her with my tongue and fingers. Once again she climaxed easily. I continued to pleasure her while she held my head close to her. I was in no hurry and she was enjoying my actions. She whispered my name and told me how much she enjoyed what I was doing. As she began to rise to another climax, her words became more personal and erotic.

"God, Charlie, I love your tongue in my pussy! I love your fingers and the way you fuck me with them. Oh, God! Oh, Oh, Ohhhhh!" She bucked against my face and squeezed my head between her soft thighs. I was in heaven! Her climax shook her body for what seemed like minutes.

"How do I go back to Peter after you?" She had a glow on her face that made her even more beautiful.

"You can teach Peter how to make you happy. He needs some education and training and you now know what to show him. It wouldn't hurt him to know that he was not the great lover he thought he was." I wondered how Ilene felt with him and whether she tried to get him to do some of the things she liked. Probably not.

"Come up here and fuck me hard! I want to feel that cock deep inside me and I want you to fill me up with your seed! I need something to carry me through the next few weeks."

She lay back with her legs spread and her knees pulled up. She had her feet flat on the bed and she looked so inviting that I mounted her immediately. No time for any more foreplay. I entered her and drove all the way in on the first stroke. She was wet and I had no trouble. I began to pound into her with no finesse, just desire. I established a good rhythm and she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in on each stroke. I fucked her this way for 10 solid minutes and it was one of the greatest feelings I could remember. This was what I used to have with Ilene. I wanted it back.

"Come on baby. Fill me up with your cum. Make me scream! Make me cry! Come on, do it. Do it!"

She began to hump back on each stroke now and I could feel her walls clamp down on my cock making it harder to pull out each time. She was close so I decided to make my climax match hers.

"I'm coming. I'm going to fill that sweet box of yours with all I have. Can you take it all? Do you want it all? Tell me!" I was now stroking as fast as I could. I was ready.

"I'm cummingggggg!" She was almost screaming and that was enough to put me over the edge.

I came with a fierceness that I hadn't felt in years. She clamped her legs around me and held me in place while we both came at the same time. I couldn't move even if I had wanted to. It was incredible!

We remained that way for what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes. She shuddered once and relaxed her legs to let me loose. I rolled off of her but held onto her hand. I pulled it to my lips and kissed it.

"I haven't felt like this in many years. I don't know what to say. I do know that I love you."

I knew it was true but I didn't know what it meant. I knew I still loved Ilene and I knew she loved Peter but I did love her. I would have to work this out some way.

"I love you too. I think some of it may be that you make me feel in a way that Peter never has, but I still love him and he is my husband. What are we going to do?" She looked at me with those trusting eyes. I had to think.

"I think we need each other right now and that is a big part of love. It isn't the love that lasts for years and years and that makes everything else unimportant. That we have had with our spouses. I hope it is still there but I know we have to find out. We have to give it a fair chance."

I did believe that and I did want to give Ilene and me a chance to go back to where we were or at least make a new start. I believed she wanted the same thing. I told her that and she smiled and agreed.

Sharon stayed with me that night and left in the morning. She promised to call me at work to tell me if she wanted to stay in an apartment for a while. I agreed and told her to call me anyway after she talked with Peter.

In the meantime, I called my staff together and told them that Peter was no longer with us and that I now had the job as VP. I have to say I was pleased with their response. To a man, they were happy for me. I settled in and began to do the job that I had wanted to do before Peter.

Conrad stopped by the office later that day and shut the door. He began by apologizing for Peter and putting me in the position with Ilene that I now found myself.

"I personally wanted to tell you that I am not unhappy that things with Peter went the way they did. You know that I was never the one that wanted him in this position and since he screwed up so badly, I was free to get him out. That is all thanks to you. I know it doesn't help your marriage, but maybe you can get some benefit from it. Now, we have some documents to sign."

With that he handed over the contract for my new position that I read and found to my satisfaction. I told him so and asked about the second document. He just smiled and handed it over. I read it and also agreed with it as written.

"You have kept your word and I appreciate that. It wasn't a pleasant meeting the other day but I was not in a pleasant mood. I was angry with Peter, not at you. I have spoken with Sharon and she will let me know probably today if she wants to take a place for a while." I signed both documents and kept a copy for myself.

"One final thing. I am trying to reconcile with Ilene but I don't know how it is going to go. We spoke once and I plan to see her again tonight. If things don't go as well as I hope, I may need to stay in corporate housing for a period of time until I decide where I want to live. I hope that is going to be OK?" I was up in the air on this but wanted to have a backup plan.

"I don't have any problem with that. We have several vacant apartments right now and I could actually assign one to you immediately. You wouldn't have to use it until you wanted to. Want me to do that?"

We agreed and he told me he would have Grace call to tell me what apartment number and to give me the key. She gave me all the information before I left work that day. I went back to the Radisson and had a quick dinner and called Ilene. I made plans to see her that evening.

When I got to the house, she again met me at the door this time dressed more conservatively. I think she now had an idea of the trouble she was in. She wasn't going to seduce me into forgetting.

"I'm glad you're here Charlie. I have done a lot of thinking and I know I completely blew it last night. I wanted to make everything so unimportant that I came across as not caring about you and your feelings. That was dumb of me and I'm sorry. I know I hurt you terribly and for that I apologize. But you must know that I never meant to do that and I never meant for it to get to the point it did. I still don't know why I did it other than the fact that he made me feel good with his comments and his suggestions and he was so much younger than us and I was amazed that I could turn a young man's eyes. I was just behaving stupidly and acting silly: not much different than a teenager."

It's clear that she had been doing some thinking and she spoke as if she had been rehearsing all afternoon. I still wasn't hearing what I wanted to hear.

"I told you last night that most of what you told me was bullshit and you aren't doing much better tonight. Maybe I had better ask questions and you can answer them. Would that be OK?" She nodded, looking like I had just slapped her across the face.

"First, is Peter the first man you cheated with?" I would start easy.

"I told you he was. Why would you ask me that? I never cheated on you before." I watched her face as she told me this and I have to say I wasn't that convinced. But I had no proof of anything so I let it go.

"Second question: Why should I believe you about that when you lied to me so easily just two nights ago? And why should I believe you when you hid your affair from me for weeks before I discovered you?" Build on her answers.

"Charlie, I know you have a hard time believing me when I tell you about Peter but I don't have any reason to lie to you about other men. There weren't any and you have to know that. We were too busy with Tony and our life. I never had time to think about anyone else besides you and Tony. You two were my life." She had begun to tear up.

"What you forget is that when trust is destroyed, there is no longer a basis for believing. I would have trusted you with my life before this week. I did trust you with my love and you took that and stomped it in the mud." I had to take a step back and calm down. Anger is useless at this point.

"What I did was terrible, I admit that. But I never stopped loving you and I never meant to hurt you or our marriage. I was bored with my life ever since Tony went to college, and things have seemed so dull and lifeless. You have your life and your job and you don't need me like Tony did. You and I made love more often and it was better than ever but I knew you and you knew me, and our life together had become predictable. I was susceptible to someone like Peter with his compliments and seduction."

She was staring at the wall over my head as she talked. I think she was just beginning to come to grips with why she had done this thing.

"Did you never think of the humiliation you were causing me when you fucked my boss behind my back? What was he thinking every time he looked at me, or when I talked to him and tried to do my job the best way I could? He was laughing his ass off knowing he was fucking my wife! He had a secret that he shared with you, and you had a secret that you shared only with him. While you and I made love, you knew he had done the same thing earlier. I was the odd man out, kept that way by my loving wife!"

"I never thought about any of that. I certainly never thought about him when you and I made love. He was a terrible lover and I never had an orgasm with him other than the very first time we did it and that was only because I knew it was wrong! Christ, he was pathetic! I told you that." She shook her head in disgust. To give up so much for so little!

"I apologize for what he may have been thinking about you because of what I did, but I never ran you down when I was with him. He actually promised to make your life better because of me and I trusted him to do that."

She probably did believe him. She was gullible enough to think he was a man of his word. Really stupid for such a smart bitch.

"What do you suggest we do now? I don't know how I can forget what you have done and you have given me no assurance that you won't do it again. And I only have your word that this is the first time you have done this. I have no basis for trust and no way to verify what you have told me so I am left with a nagging doubt that won't go away."

"Charlie, I will do whatever you want me to do. I am so sorry that I hurt you and sorry that I embarrassed you in front of your boss and I'm sorry that I have given you reason to doubt me. I will have to earn your trust by living my life as you should expect." She looked at me with a hopeful expression on her face.

"Can you come home so we can try to put this behind us and go on? I want so much to have you back and if you come home I can show you how much. Regardless of what you decide to do, remember that I love you with all my heart."

"That's one of the things you forgot. The love that I have for you is the strongest thing in my life. Unfortunately, the stronger the love, the deeper the hurt when it is betrayed. You betrayed my love and I hurt. Very much. I don't know what can make it go away." Actually I did know what would make it go away, but I promised her that we had to make this attempt.

"Will you move back home so we can have more time to work this out?"

"I'm not sure I want to be here with you right now. I have made arrangements with the company for the use of one of the corporate apartments. I think I would be better off staying there for a while. At least till the pain begins to die down." I actually didn't want to be around here right now.

"Are you sure that's it or do you want to be with Sharon? I know that's who you have been seeing for the last couple of nights." She was beginning to get angry since things weren't going her way. Typical of Ilene. If she couldn't control things she got angry.

"I see you're still in contact with your lover. So much for telling me the truth! He is the only one who knows that." I smiled at her discomfort, having caught her in one lie.

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers