Coming Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

Of course I shared everything with Mark about what my intuition was telling me about her, and because we both felt so emboldened with her essentially giving us permission to become lovers we seized the opportunity to have her catch us being naughty as often as we could. No longer did we feel that we had to just use the cover of night to mask what we were doing together, and all the times she would walk into either of our bedrooms only to find our bodies locked together always gave us such an unbelievable rush. It was as though her eyes were the lens of a camera for us to tease, and when I first discovered those videos on Ryan's computer of both boys and girls as young as we were making love it was just so obvious to me why she just couldn't stay away from watching us being intimate.

I think it's just the Romeo and Juliette perception of still being blessed with both purity and innocence that just makes it so alluring for adults to be so captivated with watching such young lovers exploring their carnal urges, and for the hundreds of movies I watched with Jack of big boobed actresses being fucked by men whose dick's were so uncaring for their partners needs I instinctively knew why Pauline was so drawn to us. There was just that element of us still holding onto the incorruptibility of childhood that made it so appealing to her, and as I would be straddled over Mark as he slid in and out of me until he bathed the inside of my flower with his semen I would slowly lift myself off of him as the thick white globs of cum dripped out of me ever so slowly in front of her. That was the scene that drew her more and more to us, and of course Mark and I were always happy to give it to her whenever she came through the door.

In so many ways it was the perfect alternative to becoming mired in a high school romance for the two of us, and even though Mark had numerous girls chasing him he never pursued any of them. Of course I was perfectly content with what we had together, and it took a while but eventually the unmistakable sound of Pauline's bed locked in the rhythm of love told me she could no longer resist the lover her eyes had been captivated by as he so easily slid in and out of me in front of her. Mark never spoke about it and I didn't ask either, but knowing what I know now it's a wonder she never joined us.

If it wasn't for the two of us going off to college I've often wondered if we would have been strong enough to break free from the grip of that incredibly powerful attraction we had for each other. But he soon started dating and I eventually met Jack as well, and it was so hard for me to play the role of meek little titmouse with him those first few times we made love. He never said a word as I soon tired of being so shy, and as I began to pleasure him in ways none of his friends girlfriends were coming close to matching with them it wasn't long before he was the recipient of all the skills I had developed with my time with Mark. It's funny how sometimes life takes us full circle, and Mark now just divorced and moving back where it all began for us so long ago makes me wonder if we could ever rekindle that fire we once had for one another.

But now as I look in the mirror at the body of a forty two year old that possibly is about to take her nineteen year-old son as her lover I feel the doubts beginning to creep into that part of my consciousness that is insecure about my own body. For one thing I found a folder today with my name on it on his computer, and as I scrolled through the pictures and videos of the attractive young girl he thinks resembles me that fear every woman has about aging has me wondering if he'll be as attracted to me once we start making love. There will just no way I'll be able to hide the wrinkles and lack of body tone like when I was his age, but as I look at the nearly invisible scar from my caesarean I just have to pray that the feeling of my pussy squeezing him will be enough to hide my imperfections.

Put the dam robe on Janet and just do it I hear the voice whispering in my ear as I know it's either now or never if I'm going to go thru with this now. The reality is that he's the one who has been perusing me, and even in Marshal's when he picked out this black robe for me to wear I could see his jeans straining to contain his erection. Of course the fact is I've shortened it to the point where it barely covers my princess now, and after teasing him a little like the way he's been doing to me these last week's I'm sure he'll be ready to carry through with what his erect organ obviously has been telling me it wants to do to me. My God I'm so excited, and even though initially I've resisted the urges to take him as my lover I just know that it's inevitable now.

"Ry, you wanna come here for a minute," I hear my voice cracking as both the excitement and anxiety building inside me is just becoming almost unbearable now.

The sound of him bounding up the stairs tells me this truly isn't a dream now either, and just like a model who is so seductively posing for a camera I begin my routine that I've been practicing in front of the mirror for hours. There's just something about my long legs and tight little ass that drives him wild, and because he's just like his father and uncle it'll just make it that much easier for me to call on my hidden talents and push him to do things with me beyond anything he'll ever experience with someone else. Taking a family member as a lover just opens up so many doors emotionally that even with all the years of my making love to Jack there was always that feeling of something lacking, and because of the danger of doing what so many people think is immoral is just that one of the many elements that just makes it so much more enjoyable.

"Is it short enough," I ask in a voice quivering with emotion as I'm reaching as high as I can to retrieve a box of cereal being fully aware that the robe has left that part of me from my waist down fully exposed to his hungry eyes.

This is almost exactly what I did with my mother so long ago, and just like back then I can feel my heart pounding uncontrollably too. If only all those frustrated women my age had an inkling of what awaited them if they ever had the courage to do what I'm doing now I'm sure there's be an epidemic sweeping the country that eventually even Dr. Phil would have to address. I know my friend Gail struggles with it as she plays tennis with her son Josh dressed only in a tiny skirt and skimpy top that would get her escorted out of most restaurants, and I'm sure it wouldn't take much to push them over the edge either. I just think that instinct is present in all of us and we've been conditioned to ignore it, but I can't, and the throbbing between my legs now just keeps hammering away the fact that it's time to shed my virgin like existence and willingly embrace what is about to happen.

"It's perfect," is all he can manage to reply as his voice too is overwhelmed with feelings of desire because of the implications of what he's looking at now.

But this is exactly what makes it so exciting, and as we both stand here in the kitchen pushing the limits of what our bodies can take just adds to the thrill of doing something so potentially devastating if we were ever found out. When I so casually walked around in a shrunken t-shirt naked from the waist down throughout the house and then in front of Pauline I felt a sense of freedom that I knew if I wasn't careful it could easily become addicting. Maybe because I'm considered so harmless I could have talked my way out of being discovered if one of her friends had been sitting having coffee with her. I know some of them thought me a bit eccentric too, and now as I'm about to take my own son as my lover I wish I had had the courage to actually do it. Knowing mother as I do I'm sure she would have explained it away even as her panties were soaking wet as her friends no doubt would have been in a state of shock.

"Is there anything particular you see that you'd like to eat," I say holding the cereal box high above my head.

It's taking all my will power not to slide my fingers between my legs and get myself off as he stands there helplessly watching me do what all his friends wish their mothers would do for them. There was a time when forty something women were considered old and matronly, and even my own mother's generation lacked the sensuality that just seems to come so naturally to women my age. The truth is we still love to fuck just like when we were teenagers, and just like me I think more and more of my sisters are discovering the advantages of taking ever younger lovers. After all, if so many older men are chasing young girls because they perceive their pussy's are tighter than ours then why can't we find younger lovers who satisfy us for hours at a time unlike what I hear some of my friends saying about their partners.

"You know what I want to eat, and it's not the cereal," he replies as I can clearly hear the strain in his voice because of what I'm doing to him.

Suddenly the arrival of his gym shorts in front of me on the counter tells me just how close both of us are now to crossing into unexplored territory, and because I know just how magical it was being with his uncle I feel a calmness starting to smother me as I know I have no choice but to accept what is about to happen between us. He's naked and standing in the kitchen with his cock waiting for me to turn around and pleasure it in ways only a loving mother knows how to do. Accept it Janet I hear the words again whispering my ear as I undue the sole button that is the only thing now keeping me from totally surrendering to him.

*

It's so hard to believe that he'll be going back to school in less than two weeks, and as I look at him now lying on the bed naked waiting for me to unleash another round of fury upon him I realize that I'm going to have to come up with a plan pretty quick or I'll be going through a withdrawal that may very well devastate me. One thing I do know is that I can't go back to a life of celibacy after what we've done together this summer, and although the notion of having him transfer to Southern so I won't be deprived would be selfish on my part because of how much he so loves it at Gillette. But all that can wait as I have tonight to occupy me now, and the sight of his long thick organ is already making my thighs begin to quiver just like they use to do when Mark was taking care of me. Surprisingly he's much bigger than his father considering he's built more like what I prefer to describe as an academic as opposed how some people would simply refer to him as a nerd, and I have a feeling once some of those girls back at Gillette find out what he has sitting between his legs they'll care less that he doesn't have the body of an athlete.

"I just love that you're so nice and hard," I say as he clearly loves it when I talk to him this way.

I promised myself that night in the kitchen when we just stood there completely naked thinking how I was only going to masturbate him and then slowly work my way up to oral before we engaged in full blown intercourse. But of course when I dropped to my knees and he literally exploded in my mouth after just a few tugs of my hand I just knew I couldn't wait anymore after my taste buds gorged on his thick white cream. It's funny how some women have different buttons that will drive them to the very edge of losing control, and for me it's always been the taste of semen that unlocks my inhibitions the fastest. I could see how shocked he was as my tongue so shamelessly licked every morsel off of him too, and then as I led him to his bedroom and straddled his face and made him lick me until he was hard again I just knew it was the right thing to do. I have no doubt that if every woman knew how resilient a teenage boy is there'd be a line of horny sluts waiting outside every high school in America, and needless to say I'd be the first in line if it wasn't for the fact I already had one at home waiting for me.

My My aren't' we horny," is all he says as I straddle him and wrap my hand around the beast that has so thoroughly captivated me and gently guide to it my salty lips.

I know I should be enjoying this precious moment that so few mothers and sons will ever experience, and yet I'm already dreading the lonely nights of not being able to go into his room to soothe that terrible ache between my legs that always seems to be plaguing me lately. I'm not sure if there's actually a medical definition for what I have but it's as though I'm in heat by the way my body reacts to just the thought of anything carnal, and my sex drive is just too high to be shut down for any length of time like the six long years of suffering I've had to endure before taking him as my lover. He knows how I'm suffering too, and I can feel empathy from him in a way that surprises me considering my needs are more carnal in nature. There's just no sense of judgement that I'm detecting from him now, and if anything it's his compassion that is almost bringing me to tears.

"I'm always horny," I reply as I feel him slowly beginning to fill me in a way only a big dick can do as I try and put on the face of someone who is supposed to be enjoying this unbelievable moment with her young lover.

I'm right on the verge of losing it too, and as I feel my eyes welling up with both the tears of joy and dread because of the loneliness that will soon be thrust upon me and I can tell he's very much aware of it too. He's my friend, lover, and confidant and most importantly he's my loving son. Unconditional love is just one of the many benefits of taking a family member as your lover, and I'm sure so many others would embrace what we have if they only knew what magic awaited them if they only had the courage to do it. I know from all the books I've read about the morals in antiquity that a mother taking her son to her bed was not that uncommon, and the murals discovered in Pompeii recently depicting such a scene caused a sensation because of the nature of what they were doing together. It's only obscene if we choose to make it so, and that mother on the island struggling with the issue of not only her son's urges but her own as well ultimately led to her surrendering herself to a union of love and not merely what most would simply dismiss as soulless lust.

"I can come home every other weekend," he says as though he can read what's going through my head now.

"No baby, you can't afford to let your grades fall and jeopardize your scholarship," I say as I feel a tear beginning to form at the thought that he cares that much about me to possibly risk his future.

To most people we're probably just fucking each others brains out just for the rush of doing something so forbidden, but it goes much much deeper than that. We're literally connected with each other now as mind, body and soul, and the emotional bond that exists because of it is so much further than most married couples will ever come close to in a lifetime. He knows me so well too, and all my fears and concerns about being alone he's become aware of as I've learned of his anxieties as well. But that's what lovers do, and besides, it's just an aspect of life that we'll have to deal with now because we are lovers.

"Josh knows what a fox you are," he says making my heart sputter with the fear that he may have confided in his best friend something that must never be known about us at any cost, and then he quickly adds as he sees the panic developing in my eyes, "relax Janet, he doesn't suspect but remember that day a couple of years ago when you were in that bathing suit," he says as the memory of that day begins to slowly play in my head.

How can I possibly forget it, and being caught so flat footed by both of them because I thought they were up in Josh's room is a memory that both excites and frightens me even now? For whatever reason I felt so vulnerable being suddenly thrust in front of their scrutinizing eyes, and as I felt them sliding my bathing suit off of me as though it was really happening I could feel that terrible ache beginning to torture my princess I quickly sought cover in the kitchen with Gail. She never said a word as I just stood there trying to get my composure back, but her eyes locked on my erect nipples said more to me than any words could have done. To this day neither one of us has ever spoken about what happened that day, and the fact I became aroused by the presence of not only her son but my own as well told her things that makes me wonder if she's aware now of that other side of me.

"Yes," I reply so sheepishly.

"He couldn't stop talking about you for weeks," he says as his fingers gently begin to roll my nipples between them with just the perfect amount of pressure to drive me closer to losing control.

"What was he saying," I ask as I feel myself being lured away from the self-pity that only a minute ago had me close to the point of tears as suddenly I'm feeling just like a school girl again finding out that some cute boy has a crush on me.

"Let's see, you have long legs and a tiny ass just like Taylor Swift," he says as his fingers begin to squeeze me just a bit tighter further pushing me even closer to the edge as I'm finding it so very intriguing about what my best friend's teenage son thinks about me.

I have to admit that more than a few times I've undressed Josh with my eyes but never really imagined taking him as my lover, and unlike Ryan choosing to attend college he's become an apprentice electrician for his uncle. But like Mark he's just so ruggedly built, and I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the way I was treated that summer day by his eyes as the thought of being bounced around again like when I was a teenager living the life of a rag-doll as my brother so easily spun me around as though I were a feather while still staying buried deep inside me. There's nothing quite like being ravaged by someone you trust, and that thrill of being so dominated always unleashed that insatiable rage inside me even more. Suddenly I'm picturing Josh's muscular arms lifting me above his head as my pussy is leaking her juices into his mouth; my God I'm so excited now.

"That's not all he said, what I want to know is what the two of you were really talking about when I walked past you that day in my swim suit," I half moan as I feel his hands sliding back so as to open me as though my tiny cheeks were like the wings of a butterfly.

"Do you really want to know Janet," he whispers as I feel his fingers beginning to caress my naughty spot that so many women are so uncomfortable with even acknowledging how good it really feels.

"Tell me," I whisper as I lean down and let our tongues intertwine as I feel the lips of my anus beginning to yield to the pressure of the finger that is determined to slip inside me.

As I listen to how both of them have been fantasizing for years about how they've wanted to take not only me but Gail as well and use us as though we were sex dolls doesn't really surprise me, and the graphicness of what he is describing clearly is getting him to the point where he's going to be exploding inside me any second now. I'll admit that from time to time I've wondered what it would be like to be with two lovers at the same time, and as the images of having both of them buried deep inside me just like in some of the videos I've seen lately clearly is having an impact on me now. Just thinking that the only thing that would be separating their organs is that thin membrane just seems so decadent, and the fact Ryan doesn't seemed fazed in the least about being in such a situation with another boy does kind of surprise me because most boys are just too homophobic to even contemplate such an erotic scenario.

"I can't hold it anymore," he moans as our mouths lock and all the images of what he just described to me are still playing in my head as he begins filling me with his seed.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers