Coming Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,472 Followers

*

"So why the long face," I say as I sit opposite Gail in the little hideaway restaurant we both so love much.

It's obvious from the expression on her face that something is wrong, and because we've been best friends since 5th grade there hasn't been much we haven't shared together. Although that magical time with Mark is probably the only time I haven't shared every thought, fear and hope with her, and when Jack was dying I don't know what I would have done without her. But there's definitely something wrong, and I know her well enough to know that she has to tell me when she is ready.

"Maryellen wants Josh to take her back," she says of the girl he's been dating on again off again for the last year or so.

Teenage romances can get so complicated, and even though they think they know the ups and downs they're actually so ill prepared for what might happen. Thank God Ryan never really dated anyone in high school, and now that he has me waiting for him on vacations and breaks I doubt he'll actively peruse anyone. Of course the problem I'm having now is that it's only been 3 weeks since he left and already I'm fit to be tied, and each night as I finger myself I just know how intolerable it's going to be until he comes home again. It's as though something has been unleashed inside me that can't be satisfied with just my finger, and going back to a life of celibacy makes me feel almost desperate at times.

"Is he seriously thinking about it," I ask knowing full well that he probably is.

"Let's face it, at his age all he really wants is someone to fuck, and she'll let him have as much pussy as he wants until she gets herself pregnant and he's paying for a kid that he's not ready to have," she says so angrily and then quickly adds, "I'll start fucking him myself if that's what it takes to keep that conniving little bitch away from him."

Luckily for her she's with the one woman who actually thinks that's not such a bad idea, and from what Ryan has told me about how he and Josh have both obsessed over the two us for years now it really wouldn't be that hard for her to do. But then again we only really crossed that line because of my throwing my clothes into the washer and accidentally bumping into each other as opposed to her consciously deciding to go into his room every night and giving him what he needs. Once a teenage boy gets a taste of what it's like to between the legs of a young girl it's nearly impossible to break him wanting to keep going back for more. But Gail has a lot more to offer than just what a naïve eighteen year old does, and once Josh feels her lips wrapped around him that first time Maryellen will be the last thing he'll be thinking about as he explodes in his mother's mouth.

"Too bad we can't find a surrogate for him," I say sheepishly as I feel that terrible ache beginning to start between my legs as the images of her and Josh actually fucking on her deck begins to form in my head.

Its funny how she and I are so opposite in so many ways, and even though she's outgoing, flirtatious and self-assured unlike me I have a feeling that when she's naked she's just as insatiable as I am. Almost every time we go over to use the pool she's dressed in a bikini that would get her thrown off most public beaches, and I'm sure it's not an accident either. But teasing is one thing, and being able to steal yourself into your own son's room and peel back the sheets and start sucking his cock is just something most women might think about as they finger themselves but just can't summon up the courage to actually follow thru with it. I honestly don't know if she could will herself to do it, but I know I can, and the throbbing between my legs tells me I'd do it in a heartbeat if the opportunity would only present itself to me.

"A surrogate," is all she says as I can see the look in her eyes that makes me thinks she's at least a little bit intrigued with the idea.

"It's just a thought," I say as now I'm not sure if I should have even brought it up.

"C'mon Jan, I know you to well to know that your wheels are spinning now," she says guessing correctly that I'm suddenly taken with the idea of servicing Josh so he'll stay away from Maryellen while quenching my own thirst for pleasure that I know I can't live without for any length of time now.

One of the many things that fascinated me so much with taking Ryan as my lover was gaining insight into the world of teenage boys. You would think it would not be as complex as their female counter parts, but I certainly was surprised at the depth and thought process that they put into ever new ways to get themselves off. It's all about either jerking off or finding someone who will do it to them, and if they're lucky enough to find a girl willing to do even more then as far as they are concerned that's a relationship. Too bad it has to get so muddled because of pregnancy and STD's, and if it wasn't for that they'd all be screwing like rabbits on every street corner until they matured enough to see past their own lust.

"All I'm saying is if he had another outlet where he could vent his frustrations I'm sure the allure of Maryellen would fade very quickly," I say as I cross my legs trying to appease the tyrant that is ravaging my helpless princess now.

"All you're really saying is once he starts sliding inside another pussy on a regular basis he'll let go of the idea of getting back with her," she replies without hesitation.

I can see the look in her eyes as she's staring at me in a way that tells me her wheels are spinning now, and I'm sure she's focusing on me in a way I bet she thought she never would. Then again, I saw how her penetrating gaze went right through me that time I sought the sanctuary of her kitchen because the feeling of my body being molested by both her son as well as my own that triggered a reaction in me that I couldn't hide from her. A woman's intuition is just something that men just seem so oblivious too, and yet it's rarely wrong either.

"We'd just have to find someone that he's attracted too, that's all," I say as though I can already tell what she's thinking.

"I know someone he's attracted too, and so do you," she says as my panties are now awash with fluids that are literally flowing out of me now.

*

"Are the two of you trying to seduce me," Gail asks me as her voice is quivering because of what her eyes are revealing to her?

"Do you want us too," is all is all I reply as the fact my face and hair are pasted with her son's semen clearly has her unnerved.

For almost two weeks she begged me to come over and try out the new hot tub she just had installed in her basement, and even though I knew full well the real reason behind her request I tried my best to resist going over to her house. But unfortunately my own almost crippling urges were becoming unbearable for me to deal with, and out of desperation I finally agreed knowing what might happen if I lost control of myself. Obviously there was clearly an attraction I felt for Josh, and Maryellen's trying to get back with him was causing Gail to turn to me in a way I doubt most people would ever understand.

But I went over with that terrible ache literally forcing me to go, and when she told me she'd be down in a few minutes I could feel my thighs starting to tremble with anticipation. I don't know how I knew but I just did, and as I walked through the basement the sight of Josh lifting weights completely nude startled me in a way I hadn't quite expected. Between his chiseled physique and gorgeous organ sticking straight out I felt as though I were dreaming, and as he let the weights down and started to walk towards me I suddenly felt my swim suit sliding down my legs as though someone other than myself was doing it.

There are truly no words to describe how I felt as he picked me up as though I were a tiny ballerina and as if it was so perfectly choreographed I wrapped my long legs around his narrow waist and he slid right inside me as though his beast knew exactly where it was supposed to go. It just seemed so magical how he was able to accomplish such a feat as though we had practiced it a hundred times before, and as his huge hands held the cheeks of my ass as though they were two small tea cups made of china he slowly started to slide in and out of me with the momentum of his piston like organ gaining speed as I felt so powerless other than to feel myself being penetrated in a way I've never been before.

It was almost dreamlike for me as my pussy was being so dominated with thrusts so deep and then pulled out only to start the cycle all over again, and as I was being molested I watched as though it was happening in slow motion as Gail walked by me as if the sight of me being impaled was an everyday occurrence for her. I'm still not sure if it was actually her or I was just caught up in a moment of bliss because of what was happening to me, and I've seen videos of young girls who were paired with such muscular brutes who simply over powered them the way Josh did to me. When he finally did ejaculated inside me after what seemed like a roller coaster ride I'll never forget he let me down ever so gently and it was all I could do crawl to the hot tub where Gail was waiting for me.

It just all seemed so surreal as I sat there naked with her as though nothing truly out of the ordinary had just happened, and as I regained my composure I realized it did happen and I wasn't lying in my bed still dreaming with my fingers buried deep inside me. I'm not sure how long we sat talking but the sudden feeling of two powerful hands lifting me up as if I were weightless made me aware my lover had come back for even more pleasure, and as he carried me back to the waiting futon I could see the look on Gail's face that told me how aroused she had become. How many mother's not only get to see their own son naked but also buried deep inside another woman's vagina, and I'm sure there have been times where a bedroom door was opened by mistake but this certainly wasn't one of them.

"Isn't it beautiful what we're doing together," I finally say in hopes of getting some sort of a response from her.

I didn't think about it at the time because I was too caught up in the moment but I remember Gail had told me a year or two ago that Josh has started working out in the nude. Needless to say she knew what was waiting for me when I walked down those stairs, but ultimately it was my decision as somehow my bathing suit seemed to come off of me without my even being aware of it. I have to wonder though how many times she made that journey like I did with the sight of such a gorgeous creature offering himself to her if only she would accept his advances.

So now this is already the third Saturday night I've come to play the role of the surrogate, and it was immediately apparent to me that first night that he didn't just want us to merely go up to his bedroom and lock ourselves away as though we were hiding what we were doing together. I suppose most women in my place would be mortified to be doing the things we so freely did in front of Gail, and because of my past experience of feeling my own mother's eyes on me as I was pleasuring my own brother I'm clearly not one of them. The truth is I crave attention when I'm locked together with my lover, and the way she is struggling now because of what she's seen is just adding to the fury between my legs.

"I never imagined he was going to take you that first time right out in the open," she finally replies in a voice still choked with emotion.

Perhaps it was just a coincidence but all the mirrors on the walls just seemed to be so strategically placed, and as I was able to watch myself in a way that made it seem like I was watching a steamy video of some poor wretch being ravaged in a way that only pushed me even further out of control. It was obvious as I moaned for him to fuck me harder he couldn't believe how such a docile appearing woman when fully clothed could turn into such an insatiable slut by merely disrobing, and the fact I could feel his mother's eyes on me just added to the enjoyment I was feeling.

"Why should we hide," I say as each time I've come over it wasn't long before I felt her eyes on us just like when Pauline couldn't resist her urges to watch me and Mark making love.

I have to admit that Josh excels when it comes to performing for the camera, and just like me he seems to have no sense of shame or embarrassment either. The fact he knows his mother is watching just seems to egg him on even more, and between his body builder physique and porn star sized organ it's easy to understand why she's so infatuated with what's being presented to her. I remember the first time I found those explicit videos on Ryan's computer how shocked I was at how young the actors and actresses were, and that fact alone just made it even more erotic as far as I was concerned. I'm not saying I have the body of a teenager but I certainly think I can hold my own when compared to some of those sultry nymphs.

"I don't want you too," she replies and then quickly adds, "You're right, it is beautiful."

Sometimes I actually do feel just like a petite gymnast as I'm so easily hoisted in the air by arms rippling with steel like muscles, and as my vagina and her naughty sister prepare themselves for which of them is going to be violated first the anxiety I feel as he works his routine for the benefit of his mother's eyes is absolutely spellbinding. Last week as he laid flat on the futon and so easily held me aloft with his hands cupping my cheeks as it seemed like I was suspended in midair, and then he slowly lowered me as if letting his beast decide which of my two sleeves it wanted to burrow itself into, and it wasn't until the fifth or sixth time of my princess being filled that I felt the lips of my anus being pressured as the look on Gail's face told me just how enthralled she was with what she was witnessing.

I think there was just something about being so overpowered the way I was that made it all the more alluring for me, and even though it seemed to take forever as the lips of anus slowly gobbled down his entire length as all I could do was stare in utter amazement at the reflection in the mirror. As hard as it was for me to believe the image was really me and I soon accepted it as he slowly lifted me up and then started the process all over again. It was as if he was playing a game of Russian roulette as his cock glistening with my juices randomly filled one hole and then the other as all I could do was whimper out soft moans each time he bottomed out inside me. It was truly an experience I'll never forget, and I know how wrong it was as far as hygiene and getting a nasty bladder infection is concerned but I doubt any woman feeling the way I was being penetrated would have wanted anything done differently.

For me the sight of both my sultry holes gaping wide open as thick while globs of semen oozed out of my pussy is one that I will always cherish, and even though there was a time when good girls didn't get fucked in the ass I think that time has come and gone. Virtually every one of the videos featuring girls no older than eighteen or nineteen routinely have both their holes stretched by some lucky boy, and as Ryan pointed out to me it's not that uncommon for one girl to take on two lovers anymore. But it wasn't that long ago that the idea of having two partners meant for me that one would be inside me while my mouth was riding up and down the other's cock. Of course his hope is that one day he and Josh will both be buried inside me and Gail just like in the videos, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a little bit intrigued with the idea.

"C'mon," is all I say as I grab her hand and head down towards what has now become my favorite place to make love.

The feeling of her hand trembling in mine tells me just how excited she is at the prospect of having done to her what she's seen done to me, and as I drop my robe revealing my nudity to her she pulls the tiny t-shirt off and slides her panties down her legs. She's just a little shorter than I am with nearly the same build too, and except for the two small melons on her chest we could easily pass for sisters the way we are now. Of course like me her princess is hairless as well, and the glistening of her thighs just alerts me how ready she is take her son's tool deep inside her.

"Is this what you want," she says to Josh as he stands there almost not believing what his eyes are showing him.

"I've always wanted it," he replies as he comes over and picks her up so gently as her legs instinctively wrap themselves around his waist as somehow he manages to slide inside her still baffling me at how he seems to be able to do it with such ease.

"Me too," is all she replies as he slowly starts to slide in and out of her in a way that I know is going to have her moaning in no time.

"Be gentle," I whisper hoping he won't just treat her as if she's a rag doll like he does to me sometimes.

"Are you sleeping with Ryan," she asks surprising me with her question.

"Yes," I reply so sheepishly.

"Good, then I'm not alone," she says as Josh's hands tightens their grip on her ass and begins to bounce her as though she's a small beach ball as her low moans begin to grow louder with each thrust.

*

It's just so hard to believe that a year has already gone by since I took Ryan as my lover, and as much as I thought I knew everything there was to know about him I've discovered a side to him that never would have been available to me if we did not become lovers. There's just something about intimacy and lying in each other's arms after we've given each other unselfish pleasures that allows us to express our fears, hopes insecurities and a host of other emotions that surely would not have been accessible for it were not for us becoming one. I think it's just that element of unconditional love that has allowed us such freedom to open ourselves without worrying about judgement or rejection becoming an issue between us. If only others could find such peace and tranquility like I have with him, and I just know that if only there was a way where the word consensual would offer some sort of cover they'd be a lot more households that wouldn't be so dysfunctional as there is now.

There are just so many more doors to open if you dare to take your own son inside you, and like that poor wretch on the island who finally had to surrender herself to urges so natural that afterwards she realized if only other women could be exposed to what she was feeling they'd all being pulling the sheets covering off their sons and becoming one with them. Of course it goes without saying that the carnal pleasures are unlike anything I could possibly ever hope to experience, and with the addition of two more creatures who are blessed with desires and cravings just like Ryan and I have makes me wonder sometimes if all of this is just a wonderful dream I'll wake from with tears in my eyes because it all seems so real.

But it's not a dream, and each time Ryan and Josh slip inside me together as though they were one lover and satisfying me in a way words alone could never do justice to what it feels like to have both their long thick organs burrowing ever deeper inside me. Gail likened it to when she gave birth to Josh as she felt herself being stretched internally as he threatened to rip her apart, but this time the pain and contractions come without the agony as the sensation of both of them gently sliding in and out together in perfect harmony as my princess and her naughty sister adjust themselves accordingly. For me it sometimes leaves me bewildered as I peek at the mirror and see an image that terrifies me as that fear they'll tear the membrane that separates my vagina and rectum might actually happen. But I know it never will, and when they finally cum inside me and I feel my bowels being filled all that hot sticky semen it's as if I'm in another world.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,472 Followers