Coming Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

Remarkably both boys are very much attuned to both Gail and my fears of being hurt while they're both buried deep inside us, and even though Josh has a tendency to treat me like a hand puppet at times he's shown great gentleness and patience as he lowers me so slowly allowing my anus to accept his entire length and adjust itself as Ryan eases himself into my vagina. I think it's definitely not for the faint of heart, and as I've learned to cope with the feeling of being so completely stuffed the exhilaration of having my bowels bathed with all that hot semen just makes it seem like an outer body experience. But of course now Gail learned that when I'm being impaled by them she gently flicks her fingers against my tiny knob and gives me an orgasm that literally leaves me trembling and moaning as they methodically continue to bottom out inside me again and again until they finally cum.

I just don't think anything compares to having two lovers with such huge organs sliding in and out of you at the same time, but I've found that it's a delight that can only be done a few times a month at best. Everything comes with a price, and a sore anus is the price I have to pay some times to achieve bliss unlike any other I've ever felt. Although Gail seems to have adjusted better than I have as far as having both of them inside her, and perhaps with time I might too. But there's just so much more to experience than just concentrating on what two teenage boys obsess about, and the chemistry we all have together now goes way beyond friendship or affection. Never in a million years did I think I would ever put my lips on another woman's vagina, as it became evident those first few weeks when Josh was making love to the both of us I found myself craving the salty cocktail that was slowly oozing out of her. Truthfully I was a bit apprehensive at what she might do if I started to lick her where only women who are supposedly lesbians dare to go, but when she pulled my head down and rubbed my face in her pussy as semen continued to seep out I just knew she and I had opened another door together.

As hard as the boys try the fact is their tongues usually don't have a clue how to please us, and for us to not only taste the creamy nectar that was shot in either one of us but also feast on the juices our own pussy's secrete is a treat I just never expected to taste. Of course it goes without saying that both boys love the fact we go down on each other, and there's a part of me that wishes that they'd try it just once with each other as Gail and I rub ourselves enjoying a fantasy that I just know will never happen. The sad truth is neither one is secure enough to take the other's organ in his mouth, at least not with us watching.

But now as I'm pulling into the driveway of the house where all the things that have shaped me to who I have become as a mother, woman, lover and a hundred other things I didn't realize about myself before this last year of carnal delight swept over me. It's funny how that cliché about never being able to go home again keeps going through my head now, and knowing that Mark has finally reached the point where he needs me not only just as his lover but also one who is going to offer him an awakening of new ways to look at life. The fact Gail and Ryan were finally able to get me to wear a tight pair of Levis and skimpy top out in public speaks so much of how I've expanded my world since allowing Ryan to slip inside me. I guess for me I've come full circle now, and the throbbing between my legs tells me I'm just as horny now as I was so long ago.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish I'd known sooner mom!

I rubbed the head of my cock on my mother's trimmed pubic triangle, then up and down, her wet pussy lips. "I want you, I want you inside of me so bad," my mom loudly moaned. Entering her slowing, I couldn't believe how tight she was, and how good her pussy felt as I began moving inside her. "Oh harder baby, don't be gentle with me, fuck me," she cried out! I increased both speed and force, as our bodies began smacking against each others. "Oh mom, you feel so good, I love fucking your pussy," I uttered, my breathing becoming ragged! "Oh god, that's it, oh yes, oh yes, don't stop, I'm almost there, so close, so close," my mother yelled! "Oh yes, fuck that pussy, make your mother cum," she began screaming!

pwLuvs2pwLuvs2over 7 years ago
Confident

Invitation to participate as a special confident, not of a secretive taboo; but to pass-on the interactions an approach that's more fulfilling and purposeful than Society of Today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SO HOT!

You just have to be a frustrated mousey librarian or something equally benign to cover all those little nuances that the other gender finds so laborious to sift through. I wonder if it's all your imagination or is there some truth to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anonymous

loved your story but was that book the mother talking about at first real and what was the name.

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
more of a thought than a story

Good all tje same.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Every Mom should do it! Becky's best friend convinces her to seduce her son.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories