Coming Home

Story Info
Sasha's master comes home after a long and painful absence.
984 words
3.86
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on my bed, naked, with the softness of a fur blanket beneath me and the mirror in front of me, and I realized how beautiful I was. And how much I missed you. I wanted to see your face in that mirror, too. But it wasn't there. I was alone on that bed, alone in my heartache. Turning the lights off, I thought of all the times we've spent together and the way your flesh felt against mine. Oh, Master, how I miss you.

Sasha stood in front of the mirror, examining her figure. Mostly the curves of her rather small breasts, slamming her shoulders back, trying to force a sexier figure. Messing with her hair, she turned away, giving up. There go my dreams of being beautiful, she thought.

Pulling on a drab t-shirt and loose jeans, she reached up to her bare neck. Tears came to her eyes at the thought of her Master, out there, somewhere without her. She quickly tied a scarf around her neck to make herself feel a little less naked.

Sasha was just sitting down to eat a little breakfast before going to her class when she heard the clock strike ten. She rushed out the door in such a frenzy she didn't even look to see who was on the other side.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-Jason?" She looked up, recognizing those deep brown eyes. Could it be him? His lips curled just a little at the sight of her looking up at him in wonder. He placed his hand on her cheek. "Hello Sasha," he whispered into her lips. Sasha turned her head before he could kiss her and tried to push past him.

"I really need to get to my class." She didn't need him distracting her right now, when she had finally managed to push him out of her mind entirely. Well, almost.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, not letting her get past him. He made a mistake, abandoning his little one. He wasn't going to let her walk out of his life.

"Sasha, look at me." Sasha could feel herself blushing with the memories those words brought to mind, the gentle caresses....

"Little one," Jason cooed into her neck. "Look at me." His soft words melted away Sasha's resolve to forget him. She buried her face in his chest, and he pulled her closer.

"I've missed you little one."

"I've missed you too---Master" The word slipped from Sasha's mouth, flooding Jason with relief. He picked her up and carried her back into the house. She wanted to say something, but he had that look in his eye that meant business. That look that told her she belonged to him again. She wasn't so sure she liked that look.

"Jason," Sasha started, pulling herself free of his hold "You left me. You broke me. Now you just...just want to claim me again?" She thought of all the weeks she spent purging, cleaning, beautifying in hopes of gaining him back. When she realized it was all in vain, she let herself be abused by men who were rough, but could never dominate her the way Jason had.

"Do you trust me?" Jason's eyes looked over her body as she turned away from him. That beautiful body. That stride, that ass. The way she held herself. When Jason saw her, she showed no signs of being a submissive. That's what made her so special to him. She was submissive to him, and only him, but she was nobody's doormat. That's what made her submission so perfect.

Hearing Jason ask that question nearly broke Sasha's heart. "I want to, but..." Jason walked up behind her and stroked her hair, long and soft. He noticed the scarf around her neck, replacing where his collar used to be on her pale, elegant neck.

"Will you let me change your mind, gain your trust, show you how much I love you?" Jason inhaled the deep scent of her hair, reminding him of the days when he would wash her hair with such care....

Sasha's hesitated before accepting Jason's proposal. The relationship they'd had was a wonderful one, until the end. She wanted that relationship again. But she didn't want the pain that had come with it. She had her doubts, but when he unwrapped the scarf from her neck, lightly and gently placing his fingers around her neck, Sasha felt certain that he would never hurt her again.

Jason pulled Sasha's shirt over her head, tossing it to the side and waiting for her reaction. "Turn." She did, looking into his eyes for only a split second before dropping them to the floor. He cupped his hands around her perfect breasts and slid off her bra straps with his thumbs. He could feel Sasha tense up, her shoulders dropping into her chest, protecting herself. She was embarassed about the size of her breasts, and he knew that. He turned her around, facing a mirror and unclasped her lacy black bra, letting it fall to the floor. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Look in the mirror, Sasha. You're beautiful." Jason tilted her chin up so she had to look.

She saw herself and her Master's face in the same mirror and she felt all discomfort fade. She felt like she could glow like this, Jason's arms wrapped around her. She let her head fall back onto his chest. Seeing Sasha open up to him made Jason proud to know such a wonderful woman. He picked her up and carried her to the sofa, placing her head in his lap. She curled up by him and he ran his fingers through her hair. She shivered from the cold a bit, and Jason took off his shirt to cover her. She fell asleep like that, happy for the first time in a long time.