Coming Home

Story Info
You come home to a surprise.
4.6k words
27.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had called me earlier that week and told me how busy it was going to be. I didn't talk to you much and knew you probably weren't getting that much sleep and you'd be happy to be back home for the weekend. I wanted to really go out of my way this weekend and surprise you. I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do at first but I knew I wanted it to be something where you could just relax and unwind. I wanted to show you how much I loved you more than anything.

I cleaned the house until it was spotless and made sure everything was done, I even hired someone to mow that huge lawn that I sure as hell wasn't going to mow but I didn't want you to have to worry about it. I started planning what I wanted to do the night you got home. I decided to go shopping because we all know how much I love that and I figured it was for a good cause. I wanted you to be happy. I went over to the mall and of course had a field day. I went and bought these high thread count sheets that just felt unbelievable against my skin with a brand new comforter and a few extra pillows because I know how you love your pillows.

I bought several scented candles from vanilla to strawberry champagne. I even went and bought a few extra fluffy towels for the bathroom. I kept shopping just wanting to get whatever I thought you would like. I went and bought several different bubble baths and lotions which I knew you would love on me, I wanted to turn you on more than anything. I went in Victoria's Secret looking for something that you would love. I knew how much you loved seeing me wearing white so I decided that I would buy something like that. I went in and bought this very sheer, open baby doll that barely covered my breasts and didn't even attempt to hide my pussy. I knew you would love it. I also bought some white thigh highs that had lace around the top and then some very high white heels.

I wanted to think of everything for when you came home. I went into one of our favorite sex stores and bought several things. I bought some very interesting playing cards, a few books, and some chocolate body paint. I was really looking forward to when you would be back. I had until tomorrow when you came home of course unless your flight would be delayed like it always was. I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect. I even cooked the meal I was going to cook for you tomorrow just to make sure I wouldn't screw it up and I actually knew what I was doing.

That night, I woke up very hot and bothered from thinking about what was going to happen the next night. I just had to get up and do something about it. I knew where you kept all of the pictures that you liked on your computer that turned me on more than anything. I slowly slipped my panties off as I opened the pictures that you had. I absolutely loved the ones where he was fucking her by his desk. You knew I loved those. I spread my legs a little wider then trailed my fingers around my breasts, teasing myself until I started circling my nipples. I could feel them go rock hard as I finally started touching them and pinching them. I moaned softly as I looked at the pictures of her milking his hard cock. I let my hand go down barely touching my stomach as I let it touch my pussy. I could feel how hot I was and just wishing you could be here right now because I know how much you love to feel how hot and wet I am for you. I let my fingers gently trace the seem of my pussy just wanting to tease myself as I felt myself becoming even wetter. I let my finger drag back up and barely touch my clit...feeling how sensitive it already was to touch. I let my finger rub my clit a few more times feeling myself become more turned on....

I slipped one of my fingers inside my pussy. I moaned a little louder as I felt how wet I was already thinking about that being you pushing me up against the desk and fucking me. I started to pump my finger in and out faster and faster, my other finger on my clit just tapping it then starting to rub it. I could feel myself getting so close as I kept looking through your collection of pictures, some very naughty. I pushed another finger inside my pussy with the other one and felt myself going over the edge just thinking about that being you inside me instead of my fingers. I threw my head back as my body arched up, shaking as I came hard. I slowly came down from my high gently massaging my pussy just thinking about how badly I wanted you.

I realized how late it was and closed out all of the pictures. I didn't feel like wearing panties to bed that night so I just left them off and crawled back in wishing you were there. I needed to feel your body against mine, feel your arms around me. I fell asleep a few minutes later looking forward to tomorrow wanting to see you.

I woke up the next morning around 9, laying there with my arms above my head totally sprawled out on the bed. I knew you would have loved how I was laying if you had woken up with me especially with not wearing any panties last night. I slowly got up and decided to take a hot shower to wake up. I turned on the water as I grabbed a t-shirt and jeans just wanting to be comfortable while I was fixing up the house. I put those down on the countertop then stepped into the shower. The hot water feeling so good against my body, wishing you were there to join me. Just thinking about you, I can feel myself getting wet.

I start washing my body with one of your favorite scents, running my hands over my breasts....teasing my nipples....my hands trailing lower as I start to tease my pussy, feeling the hot water against my back. My fingers caress the seem of my pussy, thinking about how you would caress me if you were here. I keep teasing my pussy and my clit until I can feel myself getting close. I slide my fingers down my seem and put a finger in my pussy, feeling how wet I am, wishing you were here to find out just how wet I am for you. My other hand keeps running over and massaging my breasts, twisting and pinching my nipples.

I put another finger in my pussy as I begin to really pump them in and out, feeling my juices run down my fingers. I back up against the shower wall needing something to hold me up as I take my hand that was on my breasts and start rubbing my clit. I moan loudly as I cum hard.....my fingers gently massaging my pussy, bringing me back down.

I finished washing my body and rinsing off, turning the water off and grabbing my towel. Wrapping it around my body, I stepped out of the shower getting dressed. I knew you would be getting home probably around 9 so I knew I had more than enough time to get everything ready. I went around the house making sure everything was cleaned and straightened up. I didn't want anything to be out of place. I did all of your laundry then changed the sheets to the ones that I had bought the day before. They were so soft and I couldn't wait to get into them later.

I go ahead and lay out what I'm going to wear tonight before you get home. The see through white baby doll that I bought with the thong and thigh highs. I set the heels on the floor in front of the bed. I get all of the stuff that I had bought the day before setting out the candles throughout our bathroom and our bedroom then putting some in the living room and in the kitchen just putting them everywhere. I set the different oils and lotions that I bought on the edge of the tub so you would be able to pick what you wanted to use for tonight.

I turned on some music as I continued to put the finishing touches on everything wanting it to be perfect when you got home. I realized that it was close to 8 and knew that I had to get finished with everything before you got home. I jumped in the shower wanting to take a quick shower making sure that I massaged the vanilla scented shampoo into my hair and washed my body making sure every part was shaved. I was even going to surprise you with completely shaving my pussy tonight. I got out of the shower drying off then putting on a touch of makeup then going out into the bedroom to get dressed.

I rubbed lotion all over my body wanting my skin to be extra soft for you....then putting on my thong then my thigh highs feeling how smooth my legs were. I then put on the baby doll admiring myself in the mirror knowing that this would turn you on more than anything. I then put the heels on hoping to god that I didn't trip.

I decided to walk around in them for a few minutes just to get used to them. I almost fell a couple of times but soon got used to walking in them. I walked into the kitchen pulling the chocolate covered strawberries out of the refrigerator and a diet coke just for you. I hadn't bought any alcohol because you shouldn't drink and I don't drink so I figured it would be funny to have soda with chocolate covered strawberries.

I placed them on the table in the living room making sure everything was perfect. I heard your car pull into the driveway a few minutes later, my hear beating harder and harder wondering what you would think of everything and hoping you were in the mood. I heard you walking up as I opened it before you could get your key in standing before you in barely anything.

I smiled at you as you took it all in taking your briefcase from you and putting it down behind the door then putting your suitcases over to the side as I let you walk in. I wrapped my arms around you kissing you deeply, you kiss me back as your hands hold my face then run down my back to my ass pushing me against you. I can already feel how turned on you are. I feel your tongue parting my lips as I let you kiss me deeper, my hands in your hair massaging your scalp wandering down to your nape.

I break the kiss smiling up at you....I tell you I have a surprise for you and that you should go get cleaned up first. I can tell you don't want to let go but I pull myself away from you letting you get a good look again as I lead you to the bathroom trying not to trip or fall on my face which would probably be my luck. I can't help but laugh as I think that pulling you with me.

I know this is giving you a great view of my ass which you are probably staring at. I turn around facing you as I open the bathroom door, you see all of the candles and lotions. The bath filled up with lots of bubbles just for you. I kiss you again telling you how much I love you and that you could probably use a good soak and some relaxation.

I pull you into the room smiling as I begin to unbutton your shirt button by button very slowly wanting you to feel my fingers barely touching you. I pulled it out of your pants as I pushed it off of your shoulders leaning towards you and kissing your lips then your jaw....then down to your neck, nibbling a little then to your collarbone....down your chest wanting to tease you. I kneel in front of you as I kiss my way down to your pants.

I look up at you with one of my evil smiles as I unbuckle your belt pulling it out of your pants. My fingers come back up to unbutton your jeans then unzip them. I pull them down realizing that you aren't wearing any boxers. I lick my lips because you know how much that turns me on. I pull your pants all the way down helping you out of them as I throw them to the side and your socks along with it. I look up at you just taking you all in. Feeling my own body becoming very turned on because you're here.

You're getting a great view of my breasts with me kneeling in front of you. I know how much you love my breasts so I made sure that this baby doll showed a lot of cleavage and barely covered my nipples not wanting to show everything....just yet. My hand comes up to your cock feeling how hard and swollen you are already and I haven't even started. I lick my lips as I start stroking your cock leaning forward and sucking your balls into my mouth. Gently sucking them as I stroke your cock wanting to give them a little attention too. I feel your hands in my hair as I move my mouth from your balls to your cock. I take my tongue and lick up and down your cock wanting to just tease you and get you on the edge....wanting you to cum hard.

I open my mouth licking around your head first feeling how swollen it is and knowing its probably already very sensitive. My tongue swirls over your head paying special attention to it as I suck your head into my mouth. I don't go any further just gently sucking your head, my tongue going all around it and running over the top. My hand strokes your cock as I suck the head in my mouth knowing how you love to have me suck you.

I start sucking more and more of your cock into my mouth making sure that I squeeze my mouth just like I would do if you were in my pussy. I take you all the way in my mouth then slowly bring my mouth off of you. I look up at you as I blow lightly on your cock knowing you can feel the cool air just hitting your sensitive cock. I take your head back into my mouth sucking gently knowing that you are incredibly turned on and very close. My tongue swirls around your head then trailing over the top tasting your precum making me moan in pleasure, wanting to taste you so badly.

I keep sucking the head of your cock just gently milking you as I vibrate my lips feeling the vibrations go through your cock. I hear your moans of pure pleasure looking up at you as your eyes are closed. I keep sucking you as I feel your balls tighten knowing you're going over the edge then tasting your cum as it shoots into my mouth. I stroke your cock as I suck your head gently milking you as you cum. I milk your cock with my mouth until you are completely done. I lick your cock off using my tongue cleaning you then licking my lips looking up at you.

You give me your hand as I take it and stand up wrapping my arms around you asking how you liked it. You kiss me hard then after a few minutes I break it telling you to go relax and take a nice, hot bath. I leave the room walking out into the bedroom lighting the rest of the candles and getting everything ready.

I go back into the bathroom standing there watching you relax in the tub, your eyes closed knowing that you must be loving all of this. I walk over to you quietly as I sit on the edge of the tub grabbing one of the body washes and one of the soft sponges that I had bought. I pour some body wash into it and start rubbing your chest and shoulder smiling at you when you open your eyes continuing to wash you. I tell you to sit up then start to wash and massage your back and shoulders wanting you completely relaxed and satisfied by the night is over. I finish washing you then kissing you again getting up and grabbing one of the extra fluffy towels that I had bought. I wrap it around you as you get out taking another one and drying the rest of your body off. I take my time rubbing over every part of your body including your cock which is hard again. I feel my pussy getting even wetter as I dry you off just admiring your body wondering how I was able to be lucky enough to get you. I throw the towels aside and lead you back into the bedroom opening the door. You see all of the candles and the new sheets....I lead you to the bed sitting you down. I kiss you deeply as I tell you to get on the bed and lay down. I walk over to one of our cabinets opening it as you lay on the bed. I grab a few things and bring them over leaning over the side of the bed.

I take one of your hands and pull it up above your head taking a pair of handcuffs and connecting it to the bedpost. I walk over to the other side of the bed doing the same thing then kiss you once more as I slide the blindfold over your eyes. I walk to the bottom of the bed taking your feet using scarves to tie them to the bed leaving you spread for me. I stand there for a few minutes just watching you not wanting you to know where I am or what I'm going to do. I leave for a minute getting the plate of chocolate covered strawberries then walk back into the room very quietly.

I put the tray on your nightstand sitting on the side of the bed, my fingers caressing you starting with your face and going down just letting my fingers run down your body, wanting to tease you. I lean down kissing you then putting a strawberry to your lips letting you take a few bites. I bite a piece of the strawberry and keep it in between my lips as I kiss you wanting to share it then licking the melted chocolate off of your lips. I tell you how good you taste and I can't wait to taste more of you....

I get up and go back to the cabinet where we keep our sex oils knowing how much you love the vanilla oil you bought and I absolutely love how it tastes. I put some in my hands feeling it warm up immediately as I get back on the bed between your legs leaning over and starting at your shoulders. I rub the oil all down your shoulder to your chest then to your stomach. I keep massaging you as I lean over and blow on your skin.....blowing all around your nipples not quite blowing on them just yet. I barely touch you with my hands wanting you to feel the oil heating up, I lean down again blowing on your nipples then sucking them into my mouth....first the left one as I circle my finger around the other one wanting to tease you then switching to the other one.

I move down your body blowing along your skin then coming back up and kissing you lightly just nibbling on your lips a little then kissing you all over your face....then whispering in your ear how much I love you as I nibble on it gently, wanting you to be extremely turned on by the time we had sex.

I put some more sex oil in my hands, the vanilla just filling the room making it smell like sex which turns me on even more as I hear you moan every time I touch and caress you. I start rubbing further down your stomach then to your legs going down each of them not getting anywhere near where you want me to go. I massage your body with my hands rubbing the oil into the skin knowing the air from the fan is just making your body feel like its on fire.

I put some more oil into my hands rubbing it onto your cock, just letting it drip all the way down as I rub it into your cock and onto your balls. I stroke you a few times knowing that the oil will be heating up on your already sensitive cock and very sensitive head.

I make sure to rub a little more onto your head wanting it extra swollen for my pussy. I lean over your cock as I very slowly and lightly blow on the head of your cock listening to your moans and watching your movements knowing that you need your cock in my hot and very wet pussy. I blow lightly over the rest of your cock as I use my tongue to lick your swollen head then down to your balls tasting the vanilla. I lay my body on top of you letting my nipples run along your chest feeling the oil making my nipples warm and tingling. I had taken off my thong leaving my thigh highs and the baby doll on wanting you to feel it rub against you skin. I start to rub my pussy against your cock wanting you to feel how wet I am for you already. My juices just running all over your cock as I let it hit my clit. I kiss you deeply asking if you're enjoying this....then straddle you feeling the head of your cock against the entrance of my pussy. I rub my body against yours as I nibble and bite on your neck teasing you as I back my pussy up a little on your cock and then move away again. I let my pussy rub against your cock a few more times until I back my pussy back up onto your cock just letting your head barely penetrate the seem of my pussy.

I can feel how swollen and ready for me you are. I tell you how much you turn me on and how you are such a wonderful lover. I sit up taking a little more of your cock in my pussy squeezing you, wanting to milk you....needing to feel you cum in my pussy. I take you all the way in my pussy feeling the sex oil just heating us both up. The tingling sensation feeling incredible. I start moving up and down on your cock squeezing you with my pussy. I lean forward some taking most of your cock out of my pussy just leaving your very swollen and sensitive head in my pussy, barely penetrating me.

12