Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start squeezing my pussy milking you. I tell you how much I want, how much I need you to cum inside me. How much I've missed you and thought about this all week as I take your cock almost out of my pussy just letting it rub in the seem of my pussy moving it up and rubbing it on my clit and then putting you back inside me, just the head so I can squeeze you gently. Knowing how much that turns you on and makes your head swell and throb.

I can feel your head throbbing at the seem of my pussy as I take just the head in my hot and very wet pussy. The sensations are overwhelming....as I start moving up and down on your cock then teasing you by just squeezing the head in my pussy wanting you to cum inside me. You tell me you're going to cum inside my pussy as I keep gently milking your cock wanting you to cum inside me so badly.

I feel your body start to shake a little as I feel you cumming inside my pussy. I take you all the way inside as I can feel you cumming harder wanting you deep inside my pussy. I gyrate my hips and squeeze my pussy wanting to milk you of every drop of your cum. I keep milking you as I reach up and take your blindfold off then kissing you wanting you to know how much of a turn on this was. We kiss deeply as I feel you cumming and cumming more deep inside my pussy. I moan loudly reaching down and rubbing my clit going over the edge as I feel your swollen head deep inside me filling me with your cum. I milk you gently knowing how sensitive you are and wanting to pleasure you as much as I possibly could.

I cum hard as my whole body shakes and I call out your name feeling my pussy contract around your cock as I feel you throbbing inside me. My hands reach above your head as I unlock the cuffs leaving you inside me as I collapse on top of you totally satisfied and exhausted. I feel your hands go around me running over my body. I lay there enjoying the feel of being on top of you with you still inside me then get up needing to untie your feet and clean up a little. I tell you to lay there and not to worry about anything, just to enjoy.....I take my baby doll off and roll down my thigh highs as you watch me. Then walking to the bottom of the bed and loosening the scarves that are tied to the bed and around your feet. I put the scarves and the other things back into our cabinet and blow out all of the candles not wanting to set the house on fire or anything.

I hear you pull the covers up as I walk into the bathroom getting a washcloth. I come back out after washing myself off pulling the covers down as I run the warm washcloth over your body getting most of the oil off of your body then leaning down and cleaning off your cock with my mouth....licking up all of mine and your juices then using the washcloth to finish cleaning you off.

I put the washcloth back in the bathroom turning the light off and walking back into the bedroom seeing that you've pulled the covers up holding them open for me. I crawl in next to you immediately cuddling into your side almost laying on top of you as my chest rubs against yours. You lift my chin kissing me deeply telling me how much you loved it and how you came so hard. I smile up at you and tell you I love you so much and welcome home baby.....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breakfast of Champions Our first morning in the new house has us hungry.in Romance
I Want Let's start the day off right... with coffee and oral.in Romance
Good Morning, Baby He savours your every pleasure.in Romance
Who Would Think... Waking up with your lover in your arms.in Romance
The Anal Bride A wife gives her arse to her husband on their wedding night.in Anal
More Stories