Coming Home

Story Info
No dinner, dirty house - she must be punished.
2.1k words
4.3
26.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long day. I was on my way home from work. As I sat in traffic I started thinking the wonderful dinner that would waiting for me when I arrived. When I finally pulled in the driveway the street lights were coming on. I walked in the house and the first thing I see is my wife sitting on the couch watching TV. Looking around the room it became obvious fairly quickly that was where she had been all day. I asked her what was for dinner and got the answer I expected considering the general condition of the messy house. "Whatever you make yourself."

"Why didn't you clean today? It was the one thing I asked you to do before I left for work."

"I didn't feel like it."

"Why didn't you make dinner?"

"I wasn't hungry."

"Well what did you do today?"

"Sat here and read Beauty's Punishment."

Upon hearing that I became angry. I had asked on thing of her and she had chose to ignore that and read that book. A book about how Sleeping Beauty becomes a slut. The fact that she had been reading it all day told me that she must be a slut too.

"Get upstairs."

"Why?"

"Because I fucking said so, bitch."

With that simple sentence she became quiet, and a strange look came over her face.

"Yes my Love."

I had married a slut. She got up and went upstairs, with me following close behind, yelling at her the entire way.

"I can't believe how fucking lazy you are. I ask you to do one fucking thing and you can't get your slutty ass off of the fucking couch to do it."

By now we had made it to our bedroom. She was standing there while I berated her almost in tears.

"Show me how much of a fucking whore you are. Take your clothes off."

"But I'm not in the mood."

"I don't give a damn what mood your in. Take your fucking clothes off."

Reluctantly she started undressing, which didn't take long seeing as how all she had on was a t-shirt that came down to her knees because it was mine.

"Turn around and face the bed."

"But..."

"Shut up and do what I say bitch. Now stay there and don't move."

At this point I headed to the garage. It took a moment to find what I was looking for, but when I found it my eyes lit up like Christmas. I threw a couple of other things in the box and headed back to the bedroom. I came in very quietly and was pleased to see she hadn't moved an inch, but when I clipped that collar on her she started to struggle a bit. So I pushed her down so that she was bent over the end of the bed and slapped her ass hard enough that the sound echoed. Holding her down with one hand, I reached into the box with the other and pulled out the leash. Clipping that to the collar I tied the other end to the headboard. It was a little short so it brought her up to her toes.

"Spread your legs."

She refused so I pried them apart and used some rope from the box to tie her ankles to the foot of the bed.

"Now grab your ass and spread it so I can see your pussy."

"No..."

At that I took off my belt and hit her one time across the ass just hard enough to leave a red mark.

"I said spread, Bitch."

This time she grabbed her ass and spread it just a little.

"Further, I want to see it all."

When she hesitated I swatted her with the belt again, which made her jump a bit because the stinging leather hit her ass hole. Seeing that I was going to get what I wanted anyway she spread herself as far as she could. This made me smile just a little. After pausing for a moment to drink in the sight of my bride in this position, I looped a belt from the box around her waist and tightened to just before she couldn't breathe, pinning her arms in place.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up."

I popped her with the belt again, this time a bit lower catching her pussy lips. She moaned a bit and buried her face in the comforter. When I pulled the belt back I noticed a bit of moisture on it. I quickly put two more belts around her, one at her elbows, and one just below her shoulders. Now she couldn't move at all. Moving back behind her, I put my hand on her pussy. It was like a waterfall she was so wet.

"You really are a fucking slut aren't you? You fucking like this?"

"Yes my love."

This response brings a smile to my face.

"Well lets see just how much you like it when you can't sit on your ass anymore."

I drew back the belt, but stopped. I wanted to enjoy every second of this. I put the belt down slapped her ass leaving a mark perfectly shaped to my hand. She moaned again. I slapped her again in the exact same spot, making her jump a bit. Walking around to the other side of her to better position myself for the other cheek I noticed the small puddle on the floor between her legs.

"God damnit you fucking whore your making a mess."

I slapped the other cheek leaving another mark. After a couple more slaps, I looked at her face. She was enjoying this too much.

"You like this don't you?"

"Yes my Love."

"You know your a dirty little whore for that right?"

"Yes my Love."

"Say it. Tell me your my dirty little whore."

"I'm your dirty little whore."

"Yes. Yes you are."

After taking all of my clothes off I bent down and ran my finger through the puddle making sure to coat it well. Walking to where she could see me I put my finger in her face.

"Taste how much of a slut you are."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick my finger, but I stuck it in before she could.

"I said taste it. That means you suck it clean."

She started sucking my finger lightly.

"No I said suck it."

I slapped her ass again, and she started sucking my finger like her life depended on it.

"That's enough."

I walked back around behind her and jammed two fingers into her pussy, making her moan out loud this time.

"Now that's not going to work. You are going to feel what its like to not be able to sit down."

By now my dick was hard as a rock. Looking down at her I knew exactly what she needed. I inserted one pussy juice covered finger into her ass to lube it just enough to ease my way. Her eye went a little wide when she realized what was coming next.

"Please no baby..."

"Did I say you could talk slut?"

"Sorry my Love."

Pulling my finger back out I grabbed my dick and aimed for her back door. It took a second to get it the head in, but when I did she whimpered. I pushed in an inch at a time taking my time watching her eyes well up more and more the deeper I got. Once I had myself buried to the hilt I slapped her ass again just to make her jump. She moaned a bit and wiggled her ass at the same time as if she was trying to get away from what was impaling her. I stood there for a moment, and then started to pull back out slowly. About halfway out I jammed it all back in quickly. this got a loud moan from her.

"You like this too don't you? You like having this big cock in your ass don't you slut? Tell me you like it whore!"

To my surprise she closed her eyes and pushed back into me as much as she could, and yelled "YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!"

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it. Show me what kind of slut you are."

"I like having your big fucking cock in my ass!"

I slapped her ass again.

"Now shut up bitch."

I was no longer going to take me time or be gentle about it, this was supposed to be punishment.

"Let's see how you like it when I fuck you like the slut you are."

I grabbed the belt closes to her hands and started fucking her at a good hard quick pace. I looked down at her and she had her face buried in the comforter again, and I could tell by the way her jaw was moving she chewing on it to keep from saying anything. I stopped and yanked myself out just as quickly as I had been fucking her. This time she couldn't help but to scream.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOD!"

I bent down, picked up the belt and gave her ass another hard swat again catching her pussy lips.

"Please baby, I need to cum."

"You'll cum when I tell you to slut."

After giving her a couple more good whacks with the belt I jammed my dick back in her ass and immediately went back to fucking her at the same hard quick pace. By this time I noticed her feet had come off the floor completely and we were pushing the bed closer to the wall. Looking down I watched my dick go in and out of her at a frantic pace and knew I was about to cum, so I quickly pulled out of her ass and stuffed myself into her tight, and very wet pussy, getting an even louder scream from her. After about 5 more strokes I knew there was no turning back.

"Cum for me whore. Show me how much you like it."

At this she tensed up and her eyes shot wide open.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!"

At this point I lost it too. I managed to pull out and dump my load up her back in thick streams. After taking a second to catch my breath I walked around to the front of the bed and unclipped the leash from the collar. I climbed onto the bed and sat right in front of her. Holding her chin in my hand I shoved my dick into her mouth.

"Suck it clean. I want every last bit of your slut juice off of me."

She sucked weakly at first but gained more energy as more and more of herself hit the back of her throat. As much energy as was putting into it brought my dick back to life. At this point she like a fiend. Sucking like she was starving. Which brought me to another quick orgasm. I shot my load down her throat this time which she choked on at first but she swallowed every drop. After this I got up and clipped the leash back in place. I then went and showered. When I came back in I just stared at her for a moment. With her freshly fucked ass and pussy exposed like that I got an idea. I grabbed my camera from my desk and took an entire roll's worth of pictures.

"Now I can show everyone how my little slut likes to be."

Putting the camera back on the desk I suddenly realized how tired I was. Dropping the towel on the floor I climbed back into bed and lay so that her head was between my legs yet my dick was just out of her reach. She stared at it like it was a pot of gold.

"Good night my little slut."

I reached over and flicked the light off and almost immediately fell asleep with a grin on my face. The next morning I woke to the alarm going off. reaching over I turned it off and the light back on. I looked down and saw that she was still asleep, so I slid down just a bit so that the end of my dick was right in front of her face. I reached down and shook her slightly.

"Wake up."

She groaned a bit and opened her eyes and smiled.

"Tease."

"Me? Never!"

I got up and undid all the bindings. After she got up I rubbed her shoulders to relax some of the soreness away and then went and got ready for work. When I was ready to go she walked me to the door and gave me kiss. I turned to walk away and then stopped. Turning back around with a devilish grin on my face I looked at her.

"Hey.....clean the house today."

She just laughed and waved bye.

"I love you Beautiful."

"I love you too."

On my way to work I just knew I was coming home to a dirty house again that night.