Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The banker's nipples created a feast, big and full, her areolas were so dark and puckered that her nipple rose an inch or more, thick and hard. No sooner had Becca started sucking them than the banker started moaning,

'Fuck me harder, please harder.'

Becca loved the power she had over this woman, but knew the sound of desperation when she heard it. She eased off on her nipples in exchange for faster and more powerful thrusts. Within less than a minute the beautiful banker woman was reeling in ecstasy. A magnificent orgasm ripped through her from her engorged pussy up her spine, through her very being, her eyes filled with flashing lights as she squeezed them tight, like sky rockets exploding in air. Her mind was filled with pleasures she had never felt before. Becca was so close to her own orgasm, but slowed down to extend the banker's pleasure. Becca was the most generous of lovers. The banker's moans became much quieter as Becca's thrusts slowed. Becca lent forward and sucked one of her lovely big nipples into her mouth and suckled like a child. The banked put her arms around Becca, cradling her and pulling her closer her, pressing Becca's mouth onto her lovely spires. Becca savored the sensation, as the banker moved her sweet mouth to her other breast. Becca sucked with a renewed vigor as she started rolling her hips back and forth. Unlike a man, a girl like Becca wearing a strap-on doesn't need to wait to get hard again, she just fucks at will.

'Oh God,' the banker moaned as her pleasure soared.

Within moments she was approaching another orgasm. Becca couldn't believe it, but the banker's body responded so quickly that she was reached orgasm without hardly any stimulation. Diana hoped that Becca recognized her partner's need to be screwed mercilessly. Unlike the first time, Becca didn't slow down. She thrust the big dildo in so hard and fast that she quickly approached her own orgasm. The banker gasped for breath as her orgasm subsided only to reach another more powerful orgasm. Becca pounded the thick rubber cock into her lover, harder and faster, her breasts bouncing wildly. The pain Becca felt in her hips held her orgasm at bay while the banker writhed beneath her. Sweat covered Becca's perfect body, her breast heaved and her belly rose and fell like an athlete after a long race. Desperate to give the banker one last and more incredible orgasm, while pumping the big eight inch dildo in and out of her already satisfied hole, Becca slipped her left hand down between the banker's legs and forced two fingers into her vagina. As her already full vagina stretched to accommodate the new invaders, Becca took hold of the woman's enormous left nipple and squeezed, pulling as hard as she could.

The banker squealed a kind of breathless plea for mercy then gasped again as another orgasm began to tear through her consciousness. Becca could feel the tension build in her lover's body. The dildo was harder to push in as the banker's vagina clenched tightly around it. Becca thrust faster and deeper, curled her fingers up pressing hard against the banker's g-spot. The banker's breaths were so fast and shallow that Becca may just as well been strangling her. Her climax grew until she finally stopped breathing altogether. She reached a plateau she never knew existed as the most powerful, mind blowing orgasms washed over her. She was so filled with pleasure that she drifted from consciousness then passed out.

Becca slowed her pace, then, when she realized what had happened, withdrew her fingers and dildo, checked for a pulse and then listened for a heart beat. The banker's heart was beating so fast Becca couldn't count them.

'She'll be fine,' Diana's voice rose from the floor.

'Are you sure?'

'Positive, just give her a minute or so, her breathing will return to normal and she'll regain consciousness. She probably won't remember anything other than the best sex any human has ever encountered.'

'What..? I mean what do you mean?' Becca implored.

'Sex doesn't get any better than "so powerful you pass out."'

'Oh... I see what you mean.' Becca felt slightly more assured.

'Some women pass out all the time, others never do. But I think this may be the first time she has had really great sex and probably the first time she ever passed out. So when she wakes, don't say anything that may scare her.'

'Yes Mistress,' Becca was happy to assume her normal role.

A moment or two later the banker started to moan and then opened her eyes. Becca stroked her face. Smiled and said,

'Where did you learn to do that to a girl?'

'I had a good Mistress, who knew just how to fuck a girl.' Becca grinned, both relieved and flattered.

The banker had a quick shower, got dressed kissed Becca and dashed to the door. But before leaving, she turned and threw her green lace panties to Becca.

'Something to remember me by,' her wicked smile went all the way to her lovely green eyes.

Becca smiled, knowingly, as the tall dark banker closed the compartment door behind her and ran toward her own compartment.

12