Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide my tongue around the tip of your gland, and lick the next few drips of pre-cum off. Then my tongue slides down the ridge at the underside, but skipping the little but where it is most sensitive. You groan, and I smile. I can tease you as well as you can tease me.

You tell me you don't need to lick my pussy; that you can just lie there underneath it as it is literally dripping into your mouth. I am so very excited just hearing this, that I more or less just stuff your cock al the way into my mouth. I gag on it, but I don't care. I want to please you and I know you love it when I take all of you in my mouth and swallow you basically.

You are now distracted enough that you have problems licking me, and I smile at that. I love it when I can excite you to distraction. My fingers are caressing your balls and then I feel the vibrating egg on the bed. As luck would have it, the remote is right next to it, so I move the egg to just under your balls, so it rests between your balls and your asshole. And then I switch it on with the remote! If I had not lain on top of you, then you would have jumped. This you did not expect at all. Made me smile all the more and I re-double my efforts around your twitching cock.

You tell me to stop, you start pulling me away, and you really want to fuck me now. I know that the teasing me has teased and excited you too. Then top that off by a loving sucking and licking, and you are ready to explode. How you have this much self control I cannot fathom, but I am very happy about it at the same time!

OK.. I'll be nice and back off. I turn around so I can see your face (but I leave the egg under your balls!) and lean forward to kiss you. I can taste my juices on your lips, and all over your face. Licking them off is another turn-on for both of us so that I what I do.

I can feel your hips moving: you are trying to manoeuvre it so that your cock will slip into my pussy!

My nipples are burning from the rings and the rubbing over your body, and you give them a little tug. That nearly makes me cum, and I remember this raging need to have you in me!

I lift my hips and look at your face. Without words I ask you if this is what you want to happen next?

Equally wordlessly you move your hips up, and with a little wiggling, you finally at long long last slide into my hot and wet cunt.

A sigh of pleasure escapes the both of us and we kiss while just getting a little control back. If we move now, you will cum immediately, and I can sense that you are not ready to do that. Physically yes, but not mentally. So we kiss and stroke a little while I just sit on your cock. After a few moments I sit up straight, allowing you to fill your eyes with the look of my body, and the bright purple nipples which still have the rings attached. You drink the sight in, and this, combined with the feeling of my twitching pussy around your cock gives you another notch up the orgasm ladder. I know you love to look, so I start playing with my breasts, massaging them. It feels good, and I can feel my cunt squeezing your cock when I do this. You lick a finger and put some of the moisture on my nipple. I can't hold still anymore and start moving up and down on you, slowly, so we can feel every inch slide in and out of my soaking pussy.

You start to move too, and I have no idea if this is voluntarily or because your body is taking over.

I don't care really; I just want you to have fun and feel loved and wanted.

Damn it feels good to have you in my pussy at last, and I can feel the anticipation of yet another orgasm adding to the sensations in my body. I keep rocking a little, and then bounce on your cock again a bit till I can see in your face that you have reached the next level of excitement. At that time I quickly get off your cock. This produces a loud moan of disappointment, and I laugh at you.

You stop your complaining when you feel me suck you into my mouth again, deep into my throat in one go. I love licking my juices off you, and you seem to like the idea of it too. The enjoyment of sex is something we share, and delight in that we both feel that way.

Once I have licked all my juice off you, you push me away from you before you cum in my mouth after all, and I end up on my back again. You move my legs out of the way, and rise up on your arms over me. I look at your face when you slowly push your cock back into my cunt. Ohhh... this feels so very good, I grunt my approval.

You bottom out in my hot and wet pussy and pull back out. I move my head a little, to try and see your cock disappear into my cunt, but I have a limited view and give up. Your viewpoint is much better and you really have a front seat at seeing your cock pulling my pussy lips when you pull out of me and push back in. You love looking at this, and if I move my hand to my clit, and start to play with it, it is another little thing that adds to your excitement. You love seeing me play with myself, and it makes my pussy clasp your cock even more.

You quickly set up a rhythm, and I can feel from the urgency in your fucking that you are not far away from your orgasm now. Nor will you be denied this now: the time for teasing is over as you have reached the point where not cumming is no longer an option. Your face takes on that intent look that tells me that you are now completely focussed on your rising excitement and the imminent rush of

Faster and faster you slam into my pussy, and you only stop for a moment to move my legs up over my shoulders, so you can push in even deeper. It limits my movements, but I am content to let you fuck me for all you are worth. Harder and harder you fuck me, and my pussy is just loving every second.

Not long after this comes the point of no return, and impossible though it might seem, you fuck me even deeper and faster, harder.

After a few more strokes like that, there comes the last hard push into my pussy and you then freeze: your have reached your high and are falling off that orgasm cliff! A loud groan escapes your lips and when I hear that, I cry out and cum all over your cock and add my juice to your cum, and cum all over your cock.

Seconds later you collapse onto me, exhausted from the vigour of this fuck-fest. I love this and am happy to take the full weight on me; in a way it adds to my mental excitement: I have worn you out 

I can feel our combined juices starting to leak out of my pussy, which – just like your cock – is still throbbing. My clit is screaming for some more attention, but it will have to wait. It is just being greedy!

After a few moments you recover enough to lift yourself up a bit and kiss me tenderly. "Damn!!" and then: "I love you." I smile and tease you: "You only say that cuz I let you fuck me and cum in my pussy!"

We both smile at that and it is not long after that that you realise from my wiggling that I am still not quite done. You move your hips away from me, knowing that it is my clit that still craves some more caressing and stroking or licking.

You slide your hand in between our bodies and start to play with my clit. But the time for playing has passed for me too, and I move my hand in and start to rub my clit. You move your body off me, and start to finger-fuck me once more while I rub myself to another orgasm. You bite my nipples and that does it: with a loud scream I cum again, making our juices spill all over your fingers and you smile at me and say: "Was that good? Did you enjoy having your cake and eating it?"

At that we laugh and hug. And after a cozy cuddle to recover we go downstairs to start cooking dinner... no telling what might be for dessert....

12