Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my finger still inside her, I brought my face closer. Now I not only had a perfect view of her sex, but I felt the need to taste her. I extended my tongue and gently started to lap at her inner lips while my finger continued its internal massage. She tasted just as I remembered, sweet and sexy beyond anything I'd previously imagined. My tongue's tip traced as far as I could, all around her pussy, lapping at her engorged lips and her slick coating. There was no way I could reach her clit with my tongue, so I brought my other hand up to gently rub a few small circles around her. Feeling her body stiffen, I decided that she was getting close and I knew that I owed her my cock so I slowly withdrew my fingers and stood up to position myself.

Sam looked over her shoulder at me as I held my cock and pushed it up to her opening. My eyes didn't leave hers as I started to thrust, moving into her and filling her again. As I got as deep inside her as I could, my balls resting against her, she looked down and sighed. I glanced down to see my shaft reappearing slowly from beneath her ass cheeks, just the most incredible sight as I withdrew slowly and pushed inside again. Sam's breathy voice let out a sexy, "Oh God" as I slowly slid all the way into her.

My balls were on fire after only two or three strokes into her soft and welcoming pussy. I could feel them pulling up, hard into the base of my cock, as I continued my slow motion movements into her, holding her hips firmly in my hands and pulling her back onto me each time I pushed. Leaving one foot on the floor, I lifted my other foot up to step on the bed, allowing my legs to open wider and increase the sensations as I moved my engorged cock inside her. It also helped free my balls as they bumped into her with my thrusts.

I felt Sam's urgency rise as she started to push back into me more and more, encouraging me to speed up, but I remained careful not to hurry the magical moment that was now just around the corner for us. I eased an arm forward and let my hand take the weight of her dangling breast, feeling her hard nipple as it moved back and forth over my hand as we continued the rhythm of our coupling. "Oh yes." Sam gasped over her shoulder, smiling as I took a firmer hold of her excited breast and squeezed. "God, you do the best things to me."

Hearing the object of my desire for so long speak to me like that created yet another surge of strength to my cock as it continued to patiently work us towards climax. I'd never felt so big inside a woman, never felt my cock so surrounded in pleasure as it gently pounded at Sam's swollen and wet pussy. "You feel even better than I remember Sam, even better than I'd dared hope for. I can't hold back, I need to come for you now."

"Don't hold back baby, come for me." I felt her hand reach under us to cup my balls and squeeze them slightly. The moment she touched me the burn started and I knew that I couldn't stop the rush now.

My last conscious movement was to bring my hand between our bodies and reach down to find her clit. It was unmistakable, huge with her excitement but still silky with her juices. I took three fingers and started to make circular movements in time with my strokes. I heard her sigh deeply and her pussy start to pull me even tighter as my balls tensioned and the molten wave or orgasm started to roll over me.

My instinct was to let Sam know I was coming, but all I could to was grunt in time with my thrusts as my skin started to tingle and my muscles dissolved into a burning moment of passion and pleasure as my climax seemed to go on forever. Just when I wondered if it ever would end, my balls finally let go and started to pump hot spasms of come into Sam as I continued to push into her and rub her clit with my hand.

Just as the shots of come from my cock started to subside I felt Sam's hips raise and tense as she started to climax. I continued to move my fingers over her as slowly as I could and felt her almost levitate off the bed as she gasped, "Urgh", and shivered several times before almost falling back onto my cock and remaining impaled there. I stopped thrusting for her and reached forward to hold her while we both let our uncontrolled breathing subside a little.

After a few moments Sam slid onto the bed, where I happily collapsed next to her, my semi-erect cock bouncing onto her thigh, still coated in our sex. Sam wrapped her arms around me, threw a leg over mine and brought her face up to kiss me.

"Oh... my... God." she giggled. "I was expecting fireworks this afternoon, but that was just amazing."

"Sure was." I agreed with her, letting my hand cup her breast again and kissing her a little more deeply.

As I looked into Sam's content and smiling eyes, it flashed across my mind that all of the anticipation and high expectations for our reunion had been wildly exceeded by our passion and willingness to be each other's lover. Looking into Sam's face I felt like I never wanted to leave her again... but smiled as I thought of how coming home to her was so awesome.

12