Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..."

"Tell me!" " he yelled, slapping her ass.

"A slut!" she said, feeling ashamed.

"Whose?"

"Yours, Daddy..."

"Good girl. Now, are you gonna' stop resisting me?"

"Yes."

"Don't lie to me, Anna!"

"I won't resist you, Daddy!"

"Good, now loosen up and let me fuck you right!"

"Ok..." she breathed, accepting her fate and surrendering to her father's glorious cock.

She was his now and he knew it. Letting go of her hair, her grabbed her hips and continued fucking his new bitch, pulling his cock out completely and shoving it all back in; still, he wasn't completely satisfied yet. Bending over her, he grabbed hold of her breasts and pulled her back towards him so that they were both kneeling upright. Fondling them, he spoke in her ear,

"Do you love my cock, darling?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Say it like you mean it!"

"I love your cock!"

"And how does my big cock feel in this tight, little pussy?"

"It feels so good, Daddy..." she moaned.

Squeezing her breasts harder, he said,

"Do you want it faster?"

"Yes!"

"Harder?"

"Yes!"

"Deeper?"

"YES!"

"Demand it, baby!"

"FUCK ME, DADDY!"

Letting go of her breasts, he pulled out and flipped her on her back. Grabbing her hips, he pulled his daughter forcibly towards him and impaled her pussy on his rock hard cock.

"Oh my fucking god, YES!" she moaned as he pierced her with one solid thrust

Anna looked from below into her father's eyes, dominated, as his imposing figure loomed over her with a sexual autonomy she'd never known: feeling like a little girl, she reveled in the relentless fucking she was receiving. Her boyfriend never fucked her like this, yet her own father was sending her crashing towards a massive orgasm! With each merciless thrust of his cock he lifted up her ass to meet it, making it go deeper than both ever thought possible. In no time he was smashing against her cervix, elevating her to new heights of ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes; Right there, Daddy! DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

Moving into missionary position, Bill assaulted his daughter's cunt harder and faster, getting as deep as possible. Screaming loudly, Anna gripped her father and thought of nothing else than his fat dick scouring the deepest depths of her pussy: with every hit to her cervical wall her love for him increased more and more. Soon his dick became more rigid and began to throb for a second time that night.

"Ah shit, sweetheart, I'm gonna' cum! You're on the pill, right?" he grunted, pounding her pussy with all he had.

"O' FUCK, DADDY, YES! CUM INSIDE ME; I NEED IT!" she pleaded, wrapping her legs around his back.

That's all Bill needed to know and hearing his daughter beg for his hot semen sent him over the edge, causing an all-too-familiar feeling to rise up from his balls.

"HERE IT COMES, BABY!"

"OH, MY GOD! YES, YES, YEEESSS—AHHHH!!!" she squealed, burying her head in his shoulder as he exploded deep inside her.

She trembled as stream after stream of his hot, sticky cum shot deep inside her pussy, now convulsing around his cock as it milked his balls for every drop of the seed that created her. When he was entirely spent and Anna came back down, Bill got off his daughter and the two of them lied next to each other for a few moments, panting and smiling as they regained their breath; Anna was the first to speak.

"O.M.G, Daddy, that-was-amazing!"

They laughed for a moment and Bill rolled onto his side, caressing her face with his hand. Looking into his eyes, Anna said,

"I love you, Daddy," bringing his face to hers.

Their tongues entwined as they shared a long, passionate kiss, tasting and exploring each other tenderly. Anna didn't know how to feel about the future, but she was certain of one thing: she didn't require any of the boys at school to satisfy her needs. Her father was the only man she needed in her life; he would love, provide for and fulfill her. Breaking the kiss, Bill said,

"This isn't how I imagined we'd end up bonding."

"Me neither, but it's a lot better than going to a movie!"

"Got that right; that was the best fuck I've had in a long time."

Anna smiled wide, still in disbelief at just how much her relationship with her father had changed in the past hour: he fucked her senseless and she received his approval, something she thought impossible before that night. Looking into his eyes seductively, she replied,

"I wonder what Mom would have to say about that?"

"She'd probably kill us both if she knew what happened tonight; and I'd be arrested."

"Don't worry Daddy, I won't say anything, as long as you keep fucking me like this" she said, grasping his dick in her hand.

"Good, now be a good girl and clean Daddy off."

After one more kiss, Anna laid herself prone between her father's legs and gave his cock a few good strokes before she wrapped her lips around its swollen head. After deepthroating it for a few minutes, it was rock hard again and ready for a second round. Sitting up, she straddled her father and guided the trip of his dick to her pussy. Slowly she sat down, taking it right to the hilt as she ground her hips back and forth on his cock, giving Bill a fantastic view of her bountiful breasts.

They continued fucking the rest of the night before finally retiring to their own rooms around three in the morning, wondering what blissful adventures the future would bring. Soon Dana would be home from the midnight shift and Anna wondered how the rest of the weekend would progress. She fell asleep and dreamed of exciting things.

THE END.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
imurddyimurddyalmost 14 years ago
Ass

Anyone who calls someone an ass, anonymously, is an ass. The theme was incest. People who want incest themes don't look for them in nc/reluctance. The story had elements of both, so could be put in either category. Next time, don't be such an ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dreams To Come

I too will be dreaming of things to come er well, at least thinking a little of where the story goes from here. I like what you have written so far. Unimportant what category you write in. Important only that you keep writing.

Beautiful single/married women in nc/reluctant scenarios is my favorite. A little fictional incest never hurt anyone either did it? Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I liked it! Made my pussy so wet!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her Son masquerades in Dad's costume to fuck unsuspecting Mother.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
A Bumpy Ride vs. A Hard Cock In a move certain secrets are revealed.in Incest/Taboo
50s Family: Backseat Fucking Lucky guy fucks both his sister and Mom while Dad drives.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Submission Catching my son nude fucking a MILF changes everything.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories