Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ijay
ijay
52 Followers

As I got up to leave, Cynthia followed me. At the gate, she hugged me tight to herself.

"Give her a chance. She'll do fine." She said patting my face. "And be sure to call again before you leave, ok?" I nod and wave at her as I made my way home. All the while home, my mind keep wandering to Elizabeth and why she didn't contact me all this while. I need to find her and find out exactly what went wrong; what she was thinking.

When I got home, I dropped the things I bought; then, I head out again to Eliz's house. I stand clapping by their front door for a long while before it occurred to me that no one is probably home. I tried the door handle and it opened. Reluctantly I walked in.

"Hello! Elizabeth?" I stop on my track to listen, no answer. "Hello?" I called out again, but still no answer. This is the first time I am setting foot in this house since the day her grandma told me that I am no longer welcomed in her home. I am shaking with nerves as I made my way to Eliz's old room. Again, I try the door and it opens. Immediately, I noticed the difference; it is no longer a teenager's room. The room hadn't changed that much but it has a touch of a woman that really knows what she wants. The bedding has obviously changed from the bush flower style to a plain white with patterned purple and pink stripes. I step closer to the bed and look down immediately to my feet; the rug I stepped on is very soft and obviously must have cost a fortune. I touch almost everything I could see in the open. I walked to the book shelf and peered at some of the titles. As I made to turn around, my gaze focused on the top shelf; on the basket I had giving to Eliz. It was the first gift I ever gave to her. My grandma had thought me how to make the basket from coconut rafters. Btu I had putting my own style by painting and decorating it, then I gave it Elizabeth when she turned 17. I somehow feel real glad that she had kept the basket.

I lifted the basket off the shelf; it felt a little heavier than expected. I carried it to the bed and sit. I feel something hard on my ass and lifted up a little to pull it out; it turns out to be my second book. I stare at it, speechless. I couldn't have believed that Eliz know I write, not to imagine her owning a copy. I placed the book on my lips and gave it a kiss. It smells so much like Eliz that I was forced to inhale deeply. I placed it beside me on the bed as I open the basket. I look inside and see my first book inside the basket. As I pull it out I felt something else inside. I placed the book on top of the first one and put my hand inside the basket again. I pull out lots of neatly folded papers. I place them on the bed and pick up one. I peered at it. Without my glasses, it was hard to really make out anything but finally I noticed that it was addressed to me. As I couldn't read it, I was a little tempted to take it home but I refrained. Finally I grabbed Eliz's glasses and put it on. It didn't exactly solve the problem, but it made the words a little blurrier and bigger that I was able to make out the sense in the letter.

The letter was written just 6months ago; just few months after her accident. I felt guilty reading the letter without her consent, but I couldn't stop myself. I managed to read just two paragraphs, but that was enough. I finally confirmed my suspicion; she did want me to be with her. She blamed herself for what happened; for shutting me out and driving me away. I removed her glasses and placed it back on the side stool. My eyes are aching real badly and I could feel my headache coming on. I placed everything back inside the basket and replaced it on the shelf before making my exit.

I now know she did write me just that she hadn't bothered to post any. I felt bad for accusing her of not caring for what I feel. I walk out of the house in a daze. I need somewhere to cool off. Steadily, my feet took me to the bush, to our special spot. As I approached, I noticed that Eliz is already there, sitting on the lower branch. I noticed her cane lying on the tree trunk. I wonder how she had made it up the tree to sit there. She watched me as I walked up to stand in front of her.

"Hi." I said looking up at her.

"Hello." She replied rather stiffly.

"I..." I cleared my throat. "I was at your house"

"You were?" she replied rather sarcastically.

"I wanted to see you." I continued

"You do?" she said as she starts picking her nails.

"We need to talk." I tried one last time.

"Of course."

"Will you stop that?" I snapped at her but as soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted uttering them. I saw her flinch and hunched her shoulders. When we are younger, I used to wonder why Eliz will not shout back at me or hit me back when I hit her. Sometimes, I do hit her deliberately just to know if she'll hit back but she never did. It's not that she is scared of me—far from that. We both know she is stronger and bigger. She even surprised me with her strength the day she beat up those two boys on my account. It has always been a source of bewilderment to me until it dawned on me that she is afraid she will hurt me if she hit me back. From that day onwards, I never hit her again until 2days ago.

"Eliz?" I called but instead of answering, I heard her sniff. I stretch out my hands and hold hers together in mine.

"Eliz?" slowly, she raised her face and her eyes met mine. She had tears at the corners of her eyes. Remorse hit me with full force that I almost doubled over.

"My god, Eliz I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I am so sorry." I pleaded as I run my fingers gently on her arms. She shuddered and the tears flooded over and run down her face. My sense of remorse doubled in size. I could feel my own tears gathering as well. I remember when I used to beg her not to cry because I had hurt her and how miserable I always feel after I had made her cry.

I took a deep breath to calm myself before speaking again.

"Eliz?" I called as I gently place a finger under her chin and lifted her eyes to mine. I stared into her soft brown orbs as they held my black ones. I shake my head at her and then silently wiped her tears.

"Baby, I am sorry I hurt you. I never meant to. I am sorry for everything especially for breaking my promise to you. I know you must hate me right now and I don't blame you. I was mad at you and refused to see what you must have been going through." I paused to take a breath. All the while I was talking; Eliz was busily shaking her head at me as tears silently run down her face. Slowly, she withdrew her hands from me and gently pushed me away from her. I am scare that she will get down from the branch and leave me. I stare at her fearfully and she stares back at me. Then, she raised her hand and run it gently down my face -- from my forehead, over my eyes, through my nose, across my lips and down my chin and it finally rested on my shoulder.

"I love you so much." She said and my breath caught.

"What?" I asked in a shaky breath.

''I love you. So much." My body shuddered and the tears break loose out of me. I tried so hard to hold them in but failed miserably. She had never told me that before, not even when I said it to her. We both know she does, her actions said so and she alluded to it more than once, although she has never came right out and say it until now. And it pains me now that I doubted and forgot her love at the first hint of trouble.

She watched me cry for a while, then she draw me back to herself and hug me real tight. My head could only get to her tummy because of where she is sitting on the tree branch. I placed my head on her tummy and she cradled my head as we both cried together. I could hear her heart beating as hard as mine is. When I raised up from her, she run her hand down my face again, then, she leaned down and placed her closed lips on mine—hard. It wasn't really a kiss, but the passion behind the contact is enough to do the job. We stayed like that for a whole minute, then, I shifted my face until my lips are placed right on her left ear.

"Baby, come down." I whispered and she smiled through her tears.

"I really don't think that my feet can be able to carry me down this tree." She replied. I circled my arms around her waist and then, with all my strength, lifted her off the branch and gently set her on her feet. Immediately, she transferred most of her weight to her good left foot.

"I love you too. I never stopped." I replied.

"I thought you did." She stated and I shook my head.

"Why? Why didn't you call me?" I ask.

"I was scared. When my grandma walked in on us, I became scared. All I could think of was how she will reject me and send me away. I was scared that I wouldn't have any family again if she did that. I didn't want to be alone in the world; so I froze in fear. Then, later, I realized that I have probably hurt you by being so stupid and selfish. I could only imagine what you must be going through, so I thought that if I didn't bug you anymore that you will be alright. I thought that my staying away from you will make it alright, but I realized now that that was stupid and I ended up hurting you more than ever. Even when Lillian gave me that letter, I wanted so much to call you but I couldn't. I thought I was giving you the best; what you needed. But, I couldn't help writing you letters even if I couldn't post them." She paused.

"I know about the letters." I said. "I saw them inside the basket. I told you I was looking for you." I added as I saw the look in her eyes as I admitted to knowing of the letters.

"Your eyes are very red." She said as she stares into my eyes.

"It's probably from crying." I returned shrugging it off.

"They were red before.

"Oh, I was trying to read." I answered.

"Without your glasses? She asked and I nodded. "The letters?" she added and I gave her another nod.

"Did you manage to make out anything?"

"Not really."I answered.

"Maybe you can try again later if I am still in a generous mood."

I stared deeply into her soft eyes. My dark orbs danced continuously from her left eye to the right one and back again. Then slowly, I leaned forward and kiss her. The kiss is hard and fast; my tongue rushed over her lips and around her mouth a few times before plunging into her mouth. I didn't wait for her mouth to open; rather, I forcefully push my tongue into her mouth and ravished her mouth. She returned the kiss with as much zeal as I am kissing her. She even bit my lips a few times. By the time I break the kiss, we are both gasping for breath.

I hold her hands in each of mine and look deep into her eyes.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Thank you." She replied.

I raised her hands and placed them round my neck and drew her to me for a deep hug. Her heart is still beating so hard.

"Let's go home." I whispered wetly in her ear. I walk up to the foot of the tree and retrieved her cane and handed it over to her. We both turn and silently made our way out of the small bush.

**************** **************************

We made the journey back in silence and I must say that it was the longest 7minute journey in my whole life. Finally, we arrived. My house is the first in the lane before hers but I silently led her past my house to hers. When we entered, I led her to sit on the bed, then, I squat in front of her and proceeded to remove her rope sandals. Each one I remove, I will bend down and gently kiss the foot that I just bared.

I want her to feel the depth of my love for her and how much I want to be with her. When I am through with her sandals, I run my hands up her legs to her hips where I unbuttoned her pants and she lifted up so I could slide them down her long shapely legs. Gently, I kissed and licked my way up her legs. When I got to the huge angry scar on her right thigh, I paused as I stared at it; imagining how she must have hurt when it was still fresh. I shifted my eyes to her and noticed that she is silently watching me with nervous anticipation. I bend my head and lovingly kiss the angry scar. As my lips touch her, she gasped and shifted slightly on the bed. I could smell her arousal faintly as I kissed the scar. I run my tongue from the scar to the inside of her thighs and get a moan in reply. I could feel her trembling slightly, but regretfully, I straightened up from her and pecked her lips. I hold the hem of her t—shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She lifted her hands up to give me access. I use a finger to trace the hands of her silk bra; from her shoulders to the top of her breasts, then to her back where I opened the bra and her tits sprang out.

I lean back to stare at her breasts. Her nipples are huge and rock hard, standing proudly on her chest. I reach up and place my hands under her breasts and lifted, feeling their weight in my palms. I massaged the breasts gently for awhile, then, I held the big brown nipples between my thumb and fore finger and squeezed lightly. She gave a small gasp and pulled me up to her body. Her lips claimed mine immediately. Her whole mouth was hot and she smelled so nice. Her kiss is hard and brutal. She sucked my lips so hard that she made slurping noises. Then, she bites me hard that I tasted blood. I reached up and ran my hand through her soft curly hair.

As she devoured my mouth, I feel her hands enter inside my t—shirt and ran rightly on my back. My whole body shook and goose bumps spread all over me. Her hands returned to my front and ran lightly all over my tummy. I was hoping that she wouldn't touch my navel because we both know that I can never stand being touched there. When we were younger, she used to throw me on the bed, slid up my shirt and start tickling my navel. She will stick her finger into my navel and wouldn't stop until I am weak with laughter. As our tongues continue to battle, I felt her finger touch my navel, I gasp and she paused. I thought that she will not go on, but as soon as we resumed kissing, she plunged a finger into my navel. I rolled off her in a ball as the laughter racked through me.

"Please... please..." I begged as I grow weak from the sweet sensation. She stopped and stared at me seriously.

"I really do love you." She said.

"I know you do and baby, I love you too. So much." I replied cradling her face.

I pulled her down to me and we resumed kissing. This time around, I took control of the kiss. I nuzzled her mouth gently. I kissed her slowly and gently, contrary to what I am feeling inside. I know I am totally wet inside because I can feel my juice oozing out of me in a gush.

"God!" I hissed as she bit my lower lip hard. The sharp pain immediately transformed to pleasure. The little control I had finally managed to slip away from me at that instant. I held her tightly and clamped my lips firmly on hers and resumed kissing her feverishly. Her lips are so soft, softer than I remembered. Her hand entered my shirt again and starts caressing my flat tummy. Very soon, I felt her hand on my naked breasts, timidly caressing my breasts and pulling on my huge rock hard nipples.

I am trembling all over with want. I want to rip off her panties and taste her. I want to coat my fingers in her cum. I want her cum to be running down my face as I rise from between her legs. I flip her over and straddled her middle. I hold my shirt and pull it over my head in one go. Then, I jumped from her to unbutton and pull off my trousers to reveal my nakedness to her.

"So, you still go commando?" She asked smiling.

"Sssssshhhh" I hissed at her as I made to lie back on her body.

I placed one of my legs in between her and we resumed kissing. Very soon, I start humping her. I could feel her hotness permeating right from her centre through my pants. I grind myself on her good leg while I pushed my knee tightly to her centre. I could feel the friction on my pussy. Very soon, I lost control and sit up from her body and start to really hump and grind on her leg. I could feel my muscles twitching and I know I won't last long. My hands flew to my chest to cradle my small boobs. I massaged them and pulled on my huge nipples. I can feel the friction building and my pussy twitching. Her whole thigh is coated with my juice and slippery.

"Yes...oh yes...God!" I moaned as I increased the pace of my humping. Soon, I start shaking. My orgasm is fast approaching but I don't want to cum yet, so I decide to stop humping her thigh just after this one last hump. Oops! I miscalculated because I came crashing immediately as I made to get up from her. Her right hand immediately went to my pussy and helps me ride the wave. Finally, I calmed down and gently rise from her body. Her forehead is drenched in tiny specks of sweat.

"You ok?" she asked smiling up at me. In answer, I leaned down and kiss her. She breaks the kiss and looks deep into my eyes. She pulled me down to her body and plastered her lips to mine. This time when our lips met, the kiss is hot and demanding. I could feel her passion in the kiss as she holds me tight as our tongues battle against each others. Somehow, she flips me over and climbed on top of me and we resumed kissing. When she breaks the kiss, both of us are short of breath. She trail kisses all over my face and down my neck. When she got to my breasts, she ran her tongue round my aureole before claiming my nipple into her warm mouth. She suck gently on it and every once in awhile, she'll give me a small sharp bite while her hand tug and pinch my other nipple.

"Oh baby, yes... harder..." I moaned softly at her. I pressed her head into my chest. She moves over to my other breast, while her free hand immediately starts playing with the nipple she just vacated. I am creaming myself real bad and my clit throbbing with the hot blood rushing there from my brain. I am losing control by the minute. I know if I let her continue, very soon, I'll be totally out of it again when I haven't done anything to her. So, I gathered all my strength and push her off me and tackle her at the same instant.

"I want to fuck you, please." I moaned at her. In response, she pulled me down and continued kissing me. Tentatively, I slide one hand between our bodies and into her pussy. Her juices immediately coat my hand and I feel how very wet she is. I caressed her pussy for awhile and listen to her moan my name. Finally, I inserted a finger into her and she gasped loudly. I noticed that she is very tight; I could feel the walls of her vagina holding and sucking on my finger real tight.

I pump into her with my finger, then I withdrew it and made to insert two but I was met with a strong resistance. I tried to force my entrance but Eliz grimaced in pain and pull my hand from her pussy. I look at her in shock, not really comprehending what just happened.

"Eliz?" I ask not willing to believe what I am seeing.

"Baby, just kiss me and I'll be alright." She said, her hand partially covering her face.

"I want to be inside you." I plead unbelievingly.

"I... I am... I haven't... I am..." she sighs giving up.

"You haven't de-flowered?" I ask pulling her hand away from her face, but instead of answering, she looked away from me. I could see the blush spreading all over her face.

"You are a virgin?" I ask turning her face to me as I searched for her eyes.

"Will you help me?" she finally asked. I could hear the shame in her voice and see the humiliation on her face. Slowly, I leaned down to claim her lips. And kiss her lightly.

"Baby, there is nothing to be ashamed of. I think you are strong and remarkable and very beautiful and I feel honored that you are offering this to me, but I don't think I deserve this, no." I replied shaking my head.

I can't believe that this is happening. I have never been with a virgin before and to finally be with one and it turns out to be the woman I have been in love with for the most part of my life. I wouldn't even know what to do. I felt her hand on my face and looked down at her.

ijay
ijay
52 Followers