Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ijay
ijay
52 Followers

"We are friends and business partners. He really cares about me and if you must know, he was only calling to know how far I've gone in getting you to forgive me." She said blushing.

"He knows? Oh! My god, you told him we made love?" I ask incredulously.

"I tell him everything and I was so happy I couldn't help gloating. He is in London, but he knows everything that is going on with me when I am not there." As she talks, she turned round and started making her way back to me. She pushed me back and straddled my hips. Her pussy is a little wet and I could feel it on my tummy.

"He encouraged me to look for you. I tried and it really helped that you wrote those books. I finally found you through much hassles but I was too scared to contact you. For nine years, I've thought of hundreds of different ways to apologize to you, but when I finally saw you, I couldn't think of one." She stopped and ran her fingers gently down my face.

"Well, we are here now." I replied not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, we are. She replied as she bent to claim my lips.

The kiss started slow and tender. My hands are running all over her back. Her bigger breasts are pressed flat on my smaller ones and I can feel her nipples hardening. One of her hands is under my head and is slowly caressing my hair and the back of my neck, while the other one snaked its way to my chest and start molding and pulling on my nipples. I started moaning and my pussy started tingling. I started getting hot and flustered and I know she must be too because I can feel her wetness on my thigh where her pussy is resting. She breaks the kiss and start kissing my neck. Then she moved down to kiss and suckle on my boobs, then she still moved down to my tummy and suck and lick on my navel. My legs started tingling and shaking real badly. I thought that I couldn't bear the tingling anymore but before I could shift away from her, she started moving downwards. I start to wonder what she'll do when she gets to my pussy or if she'll even continue down at all.

Finally, she gets there. She touched my pussy fondly, her thumb immediately seeking out my clit.

"Yes... baby..." I moaned.

She continued touching my clit while her other fingers massaged my pussy lips gently. I needed to come but I don't want to hurry her, I need her to find her own pace. She put two fingers inside me and starts pumping real slowly. My hips rose from the bed to meet her hand.

"Please... faster! Yes...'' I said as she increased her pace.

Her fingers started flying in and out of my pussy. I bucked convulsively on her hand, but when I am about to cum, she stopped and withdraw her hand from my pussy.

"No please. Not now, don't stop..." I begged. My lids are heavy with lusts as I stare at her in confusion. She slid up my body carrying her hand. She put her hand inside my mouth and I sucked my juice off them. When they are clean, she leaned down and kissed me.

"I just want to taste you before you topple over the edge." She said.

"I see. You are paying me back in my own coin, right?" I asked and she smiled as she slid down my body again. I could feel my clit aching from unreleased passion. When she got to my legs, they parted automatically for her. She started caressing my pussy lips again, then, she used both thumbs to open me apart and stare at me for a long time. I thought she will back out, but finally, she took a deep breath.

"You are beautiful." She said. As I opened my mouth to respond, I feel her tongue on me and I gasped instead. She immediately captured my clit in between her lips and proceeded to run her tongue over it.

"Fuck...yes..." I groaned.

I felt her fingers enter me again. She starts pumping my pussy as her tongue continued dancing on my clit. I feel myself climbing and I know I am about to fall over, still I increased my humping on her hand and face.

"Yes baby... faster..." I screamed. I am almost there. I lifted up from the bed and pressed her head tightly to my pussy.

"Oh, oh...oh...oh...yes..." I moaned as finally I toppled over. I could feel my muscles clenching and tensing and I know her head is trapped between my legs, but I couldn't release my muscles. When the contractions reduced, I fall back on the bed panting. I could feel the sweat tickling off my face and running down my neck. She continued licking my pussy until I reached down to pull her up my body. I devoured her mouth immediately I could see them.

"I miss you, especially that." She beamed at me as we broke up for breath.

"You don't have to miss that ever again."

"Oh yeah?" she asked and I danced my brows comically at her.

"You are so full of shit." She giggled as she covered my face with both her hand.

"Does that mean yes?" she asked. I know she is referring to her earlier request of my being with her. I wanted to taste her limit, so I made a face as I shook my head no.

"What?" she shouted incredulously.

"Nope. I'm sorry but I don't want to be with you." I replied with a straight face. She leaned up to look into my eyes in search of answer. I could see the confusion on her face. I wanted to keep it together but I know that my eyes are dancing with mischief and my face also crumbled with the laughter bubbling inside me.

"Oh you?" she screamed as she realized my game. She reached for me and we started wrestling on the bed, giggling like fiends.

"Say yes!" she screamed at me in laughter.

"No!" I screamed back still giggling uncontrollably. She reached down and started tickling me and I laughed harder and louder. I am glad that my grandma wasn't home or she would have come to find out if I've been bitten by a laughing bug. She pinned my hands above my head with one of hers as we continued giggling.

"Say yes." She said.

"No!" I still replied. She leaned down to me. Her lips are almost grazing mine.

"Say yes." She whispered. But instead of answering, I leaned up and sealed her lips with mine. She returned the kiss with as much passion as it was giving. It left no doubt in her mind what my answer is going to be.

"I love you." she said running her hand down my face.

"I love you." I said running my hands down her face.

"So much." We both chorused in laughter. She hugged me tight to herself and we hold each other tight for a long while. I simply can't believe that she is finally here in my arms. When we finally released each other, she raised her left brow at me in question. I swallowed hard as I stare at her beautiful face.

"Yes," I finally whispered and she smiled triumphantly as she cradled my head in her arms.

THE END.

ijay
ijay
52 Followers