Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First? You seduced dad and you were a virgin doing it? Wow, Dad's easy!" we chuckled. "And I said you needed to date the boys, I didn't say you had to fuck them. You could develop a reputation as an ice princess, if that's what you want, so long as nobody finds out we're fucking each other. It's still illegal, remember."

"But if I wanted to fuck someone else, would you be okay with that?" she sat on my bed, and took my hand.

I lifted her hand to kiss the backs of her fingers, and said, "Sweetie, I'm never ever going to be able to marry you. As much as I'd like to be the guy who makes you happy for the rest of your life, that's not our destiny and you know it. So, eventually you're going to find the guy who fits that bill. I can't promise that I won't be envious or even jealous of him, but loving you means wanting your happiness. Practice safe sex, pick a guy who's going to ensure you get more orgasms than he does, and have fun."

"I'm on the pill. Mom put me on it when I was 15."

"That takes care of pregnancy, but not disease. Make him put a rubber on it, every time."

"Speaking of fun, isn't it about time for us to make some?" She reached for the hem of the tshirt, and pulled it right over her head. Her breasts bounced as they fell free from the fabric, and I palmed both of them, drawing her nipples away from her chest, letting go, and repeating a dozen times. I could smell her pussy getting hotter, and could actually see a wetspot on my bedspread already.

I quickly pulled my shorts off, and tossed them towards my hamper, then put my hands under her ribs and lifted her onto my lap, and hugged her body to mine. I slipped a hand under her pussy, and skid one finger through her lips. She was wet and warm. "So, have you and Dad used this position, yet?"

"No, just missionary and doggie, I think he called them. What's this one called?" She had some more to learn, and I looked forward to teaching.

I pulled her hips forward, nestling my dick between her pubic and mine. "It's called the Face-Off. Sometimes it's done in a chair, or with the guys legs over the edge of the bed, it puts the couple face-to-face, so they can kiss easily, have full use of their hands and focusses on using the hips more, and puts the woman in control. After the pounding Dad gave you, today, I thought you might want to set our pace. Ready to try?"

She gave me a quick kiss. "Yeah, I love you Davey. What do I do?"

"Let me lift you." I lifted her again, and got my penis under her, placed myself at her opening, and let gravity do the rest. We worked our hips together, and began a gentle in-and-out motion. I ran my hands all over her back and butt, while kissing her neck and collarbone. She held me and rocked my world.

"Oh, I love this," she moaned. I love the way Dad fucks me, but this is so much more what I imagined making love was going to be like. And it lets me rub my clit against you, oh god, oh god, Ooooooooooh!" I gave her a few upward thrusts, and Amy cried "Oh, Oh, Oh Fuck!! I'm cumming!" I laid her back into missionary and then thrust into her long and hard a dozen more strokes, when I felt my own orgasm approaching.

"Baby, I'm about to cum. Are you ready for another orgasm first?" Before she could answer, I took one of her nipples between my teeth, and bit down lightly. She came like a rocket, and I followed her immediately, as her pussy spasms knocked my socks off.

Coming down from the high, I looked up and saw our parents in the doorway, watching us, quietly. Dad had Mom bent forward slightly at the waist, and was thrusting into her from behind. I tapped Amy on the shoulder, and pointed behind her. She twisted and watched for a couple of minutes, before getting up from under me and kneeling in front of Mom and taking her first-ever licks of Mom's pussy.

"Am I doing it right, Mom?" Amy asked, before continuing to lick and suck. Mom moaned loudly, giving Amy her answer, running her hands into Amy's hair. I got up and came to Mom's breasts and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth over it. Mom exploded into a screaming orgasm, and I had to catch her to keep her from falling onto Amy's head. Dad pulled his dick out, and Amy sucked it right in and licked around the head, and Dad came into her mouth. She got up and shared with Mom.

Amy slept with me in my bed that night, while Mom & Dad returned to their bedroom. And that was just our first day together? How would we survive the summer?

I guess what they say about "the family that plays together stays together" was meant for us. From a couple who might have been on the cusp of divorce, to an incestuous foursome who are bonded closer than ever, our play saved us.

12