Coming Home

Story Info
Rachel comes home and gets more than she bargained for.
2k words
4.18
39.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen was lying on the sofa wearing nothing but his dressing gown. He'd been alone in the house for so long that he'd given up keeping to the usual standards of cohabitation.

He'd been writing away for hours but had put the laptop away and had fallen into a light doze when Rachel came home. She'd been away for a week and was surprised to see him sprawled on the couch. They'd lived together for 3 months and were getting on fine, there was no sexual chemistry between them and he'd been supportive through various sexual encounters and boyfriends she'd had in the short time they'd been sharing the same living space.

She went upstairs to put her suitcase down and when she returned her eye was drawn towards his crotch. The dressing gown had ridden up revealing his dick poking out from underneath. He'd obviously been comfortable because it was semi hard, and she was impressed by the size already.

Perhaps he was dreaming about something naughty she thought to herself amused.

She went about making something to eat, but still he didn't stir. She caught herself looking over at his cock every minute or so. The stares grew longer and she was sure it was getting bigger. Must be a really good dream she thought.

She soon began to feel uncomfortable. After her last boyfriend had moved back to Australia it had been a month or so since she had gotten laid. And now there was a large naked penis in her living room. She was always fascinated by cocks, she loved how they looked. Strong and meaty. She fantasised about sucking them all the time. The salty taste in her mouth and the sensation of the tip hitting the back of her throat. It was almost as good a feeling to her as when they first pushed inside her pussy. That feeling of penetration and being submissive to a gigantic organ inside her.

As these thoughts went through her head she realised she'd been staring at his cock for a long time now. She decided to get closer. It really was a nice looking dick. Long and elegant, thick enough but would slip inside her easy enough she figured.

Her panties were beginning to damp by now.

She was embarrassed but turned on and good decision making had gone out the window. She sat down next to him and moved up and down to see if he'd wake up. He still didn't stir but his dressing gown came completely undone and his cock was stood to attention. She knelt down and examined it. He smelt good, had obviously just showered. His arousal had led to the tip of his penis just ever so slightly leaking precum. Her tongue almost involuntarily poked out. She stopped herself from licking it but it was all she wanted to do.

She dipped her left hand down inside her knickers and felt the heat and wetness of her pussy. She reached out her right hand and felt his cock. She just wanted to know how strong it felt in her hand. As she wrapped her hand around it she could feel it throb. This sent a wave of lightheadedness through her. She moaned breathlessly.

She had to have this cock. She had to suck it dry before riding it and pumping his seed inside her. She wanted to taste his cum and see it ooze out of her tight little vagina.

He didn't wake as she gently jacked his dick.

She figured a little suck wasn't anymore likely to wake him. She stuck out her tongue and took a long lick from the base of his cock to the tip. Before sucking the tip and swallowing down the small amount of liquid seeping out of the top.

The taste was familiar yet knew. She loved it and she knew she wanted more. She wanted all of it.

She bobbed down and took the entire thing down into her mouth. It was almost a perfect fit. She had to stop herself gagging as that would surely wake him.

She restricted herself to sucking half his dick. Up and down, hardly realising that she'd accidentally grabbed his thigh and woken him.

He took a couple of seconds to realise what was going on before realising it wasn't a wet dream.

Rachel was between his legs giving him a blow job. He could see the top of her head bobbing up and down on him, and one of her hands furiously frigging herself. He didn't move. He figured life was pretty good right now and she was giving him an amazing blow job.

He'd always known she was attractive and would have fucked her in a heartbeat but didn't want a girlfriend at the moment and had decided not to confuse things with a roommate. He would definitely take being sucked off for free though.

He lay there struggling not to moan. Rachel by this point had almost given up stealth and was going at him hard sucking him in deep and moving up and down like a piston.

Her pussy was leaking all over her hand by now as she slipped two fingers in and out.

She was still unaware of his now awake state but both of them could begin to smell the sweet scent coming from between her legs. He grew even harder when he realised and involuntarily thrusted. She immediately looked up at him and took her mouth away from his cock.

They stared at each other right in the eyes.

The shame and embarrassment hit her in a wave. What was she doing. She didn't want to fuck her housemate for fucks sake. He wasn't her type at all. Yet here she was looking at his cock with her saliva smeared all over it. As she looked at it again she realised it really was a very beautiful dick. The desire hit her again. She looked back up at him and he seemed confused yet obviously horny.

It wasn't his fault. Apart from lying here with his dick out he'd done nothing wrong. She'd essentially raped him.

He finally spoke. "Um, hi. So...what was that about!?"

"I'm so sorry" as she got up from between his legs. I don't know what came over me. I saw you were hard and i guess its been a while since i got laid and i got really turned on and before i knew it i was here."

"I'm going to go and kill myself now!"

"Wait a second Rach, you can't randomly give a man a blow job when he's asleep and then not even get him off!" he was being cheeky but he figured he might as well try and get as much as he can out of the situation.

"Ha look i'm really sorry but i think this was a huge mistake...we should stop"

"We haven't done anything, you've just started randomly sucking me off, its hardly fair to get a guy all worked up then back out the deal."

She looked shifty and didn't know what to do, everything was screaming at her to get out the room and go and have a cold shower. Then she felt the wetness between her legs and looked again at the penis staring up at her. She remained fascinated by it. Her horniness took over again and she thought fuck it. She knelt down to continue but his hand reached out.

"Woah woah, i think its my turn"

He stood up and picked her up. Throwing her down on the couch. She started to protest, "Wait no, i'll suck you off we don't need to do anything else..."

He reached out for her jeans and dragged them off. Her panties half came off too but the wet centre stuck between her camel toe betraying her real desire.

"I think i'll just repay the favour Rach."

He leant over and licked up her slit. She moaned. Her body took over and she lay down arching her back in expectation. She hadn't been eaten out in months. It was already too much as he sucked on her clit she knew she'd cum in no time. That was almost as embarrassing as everything else. She;d sucked him off for ages and he was still hard as a rock. He's gonna swirl his tongue down there for a couple of minutes and she's gonna cream all over his face. Yet again she thought to herself, Fuck it.

He couldn't believe his luck. He knew by now he was going to fuck her. She looked amazing. He'd always admired her body but seeing her from this vantage point was entirely eye opening. Slender long legs, gave way to a thick but toned ass. Her stomach was tight and gave way to ample tits. Tits and ass together was rare, girls usually had one or the other when they were thin but she was packing weapons all over. Then there was her pussy. Tight and shaven, it tasted and smelt like everything he wanted in oral sex. Hot and fresh her taste was like sweet salt, caramel butter. Slick and inviting her drank back every drop that came out of her. His nose buried deep in her cunt, his teeth rubbing gently on her clit. She was bucking underneath him she came, once, twice everywhere was wet, and the living room smelt like pussy and sex.

When he eventually stopped he crawled up and lay next to her. She was sweaty and appreciative, but still shamed. He wanted to finish the effect and pulled her top off so she was finally totally naked. Her tits were magnificent. He caressed them slowly and went to kiss her. She never liked tasting herself but she figured it was only fair.

They both knew what he wanted. He caressed her tits more and eased himself on top of her. His dick poking her in the stomach. She pushed back "I don't have a condom"

"I won't cum i promise"

"that's not the point. We should fuck without a condom..."

"Come on Rach i want to feel you..."

"I'll suck you off, i can make you cum"

"I've no doubt but come on, let me feel you. It's only fair, this is not my doing that we are here like this."

He'd popped his cock down between her legs and was rubbing it up and down her slit. He wasn't pushing in. He knew he couldn't go that far. He needed her to acquiesce. She felt so good tho.. Her slick wet pussy radiated heat, he almost came just by rubbing on the outside. He knew he wouldn't be able to last once he pushed inside and felt her clamp down on him.

She also felt it, and to her chagrin was getting turned on all over again. Everytime his dick rubbed down past her opening she struggled not to grab it and stick it in. She argued some more but finally her body won out again. She looked him straight in the eyes and grabbed his dick. She pushed him in. It felt strong and hard and bigger than anything she'd had inside her before. For his part her pussy wasn't the smallest or tightest he'd fucked but the wettest and most accommodating. He bottomed out and nearly came straight away.

He pushed back and forth very slowly.

They were both moaning. He whispered in her ear where would you like me to cum.

One of her deepest fantasies was guys cumming inside her. She loved the feeling of the explosion. The warmth enveloping her from inside her own body. Then eating the cum from between her legs.

She wrapped her legs around his waist.

He started in surprise.

"Fill me up, i want your cum hunny"

He exploded almost instantaneously.

His dick sending rope after rope of fresh white cum against the walls of her sopping cunt. They both screamed with ecstasy and he collapsed on top of her.

As they napped he didn't even pull out. His dick deflating inside her before realising again it was inside a woman and rapidly getting hard again.

He woke up first and sucked on her tits til she woke.

She looked down at him, thought fair is fair and swung herself on top.

As she eased down on his hard again cock she figured it was a good thing she liked the taste of his cum cos she was gonna get a lot of it from now on.

...