Coming Home Ch. 01

Story Info
She waits anxiously for her lover's return from war.
928 words
4.19
12.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six years. 312 weeks. 2184 days. Too long. At least, that's what Laura thought. It had been six years since Sam had gone off to war and he was finally coming home today. Sam--the only love and lover she'd ever known. Already she could feel her love and passion flowing for him, eager to greet him and let him feel how much she'd missed him...and how grateful she was to have him home.

For Sam, the wait had been just as tortuous. To the mockery of all his battalion, he'd stayed faithful to Laura--not an easy thing to do when you're at war for so long. He craved her companionship, her smile...her body. He knew that their reunion would be a moment they'd never forget.

It took 17 hours since he'd landed to be fully debriefed and finally head for Laura's house. If it had taken a minute longer, he was sure he'd have exploded. Finally, the cab was dropping him off at his house and he strode up the path to their door, ready to reclaim what was, and always would be, his.

Without knocking, Sam rushed in the door, only to find Laura already standing there, waiting for him in nothing but a soft, yellow sundress...his favorite. Instantly, he took her into his arms, kissing her lips softly, deeply, hungrily. His tongue traced the sweet edges of her lips, tasting their want, before it slipped between them to find her own tongue. His hands caressed up and down her back, pulling her into him, reaching down to cup her buttocks and press her against his desire.

Tenderly, Sam slid his hand up to caress the face he's loved since he first saw it, feeling Laura's kiss intensify with her love. Knowing that her need was as strong as his, Sam's hand slid back down, gliding over Laura's firm, swollen breast, teasing her hardening nipples between his fingertips.

Laura moaned deeply into Sam's mouth, wanting him, needing him, loving him. With his other hand, Sam slid his fingers through Laura's lustrous auburn hair. As he caressed her tender locks, his lips grazed across her cheeks, moving over to tease her ear with his tongue, the running it slowly down her neck, softly kissing that special spot on her shoulder, sucking it gently as his lips continued to move down her body.

Every movement Sam made simply made Laura whimper all the more. She had dreamed of this homecoming for so long, but never did she expect it to be this hot. Laura's pulse raced as she could feel Sam's excitement growing against her. She pressed her hips tighter against his, wanting to feel his passion completely, knowing that it wouldn't be long before she did.

As Sam felt Laura steadily grinding herself against him, he slid his hands down her dress, teasing her body along the way. Sam grabbed the hem and slowly pulled the dress up over Laura's head-the only reason either one would accept for breaking contact. As Sam pulled Laura's dress the rest of the way off, he gasped in delight.

Laura knew that Sam would be pleased, and surprised, when he undressed her. Normally, Laura was very prudish, choosing sensible underwear except on the rarest of occasions. Today, however, she had chosen to wear none. Giggling at Sam's obvious approval, Laura twirled slowly around, letting Sam drink in her beautiful, naked body with his eyes.

Soon enough though, the rest of Sam wanted to savor the treat his eyes were already getting. Sam hungrily pulled Laura to him once more, kissing her with pure animal passion. As Sam's hands slid up to cup her full, heaving breasts, Laura arched her back, pushing them even tighter into his grip. His fingers began squeezing Laura's swollen nipples gently, lightly pinching them between his fingertips. Laura's moans indicated her approval.

Not willing to be just passive participants, Laura's hands began demonstrating her lust and need for Sam. Reaching between them, Laura groped for Sam's manhood. Even through his uniform, she could feel the heat building there and just touching it that little bit made her ache to have it inside of her.

Feeling Laura's touch, Sam abandoned her breasts to explore deeper treasures. As his hand slid down her firm, athletic body, he could feel the heat radiating from her sex. He passed over it at first, teasing her as his hands glided over and past her moist need, instead going to caress her smooth inner thighs. Sam ran his hands slowly up and down this tender passage, getting closer and closer to the gate to her ecstasy, but not yet entering.

As Laura whimpered with desire, Sam gave in. Sliding his hand just an inch higher, he let his fingers trace slowly around the moist edges of her womanhood, feeling her open herself to him with each caress.

Laura was crazy with lust. As Sam continued teasing her wetness, she reached down and ripped his belt apart. Her hands took over where her mind could not, as they undid his trousers and shoved them and his boxers down to his ankles. With its new-found freedom, Sam's staff came fully to life.

Laura gripped his thick beast as she leaned back onto the floor, pulling Sam down with her and guiding him inside. Sam's body moved with hers as only those of long-time lovers can. As he lay hovering over his beloved, Sam leaned in for their most passionate kiss yet, their mouths meeting in burning desire as their bodies melted into one.

To be continued...