Coming Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers

I lower my head to blow softly against your pussy lips. You moan with anticipation. I squeeze and caress your pussy, and gently insert two fingers and thrilled to the velvety heat that encloses them. I bring the head of my eager cock to your opening, and slide it into you slowly as I withdraw my fingers. I only enter an inch or two at first, wanting us both to get used to the intense pleasure. Your moans are now continuous.

With my cock half inserted, I lean forward and one by one take your pussy flavored nipples and surrounding areolas into my mouth as far as they will go, sucking each vigorously, thoroughly licking the sensitive circle. I move higher and touch your lips with a gentle kiss. Your heart is beating rapidly. I can see the pulse in the arteries of your neck. I press another inch or two into you, then withdraw the same distance.

Your tongue moistens our combined lips, and my own tongue joins it. Our kiss quickly becomes open mouthed, with tongues dancing together, and moving together, first deeply in one mouth, then the other. Our eyes are locked in an unwavering gaze of the deepest love.

I slide all the way into you in a single slow deep thrust. You gasp, and grab me tightly, pulling at the back of my head, initiating a fierce and passionate kiss. Your legs now lock around my lower back, and you match my thrusting with skill and energy. We soon have the rhythm and pace of a powerful union, and while I am as huge and hard as I had ever been, your muscular elasticity and surprising capacity are every bit the perfect match. I am good to go forever. This will surely be the ride of our lives.

We rock and rock, the moist sounds of flesh joining and rejoining are the only sound to be heard, mixed with your now steady moaning. Our bodies move in perfect unison, both thrusting strongly together, then both relaxing together.

I begin to vary the action, and you adapt quickly to the new patterns as soon as they appear. Sometimes I pull nearly all the way out as we relaxed, and return up to the hilt on the thrusts. Sometimes the motions are shallow, sometimes several shallow thrusts followed by a deeply penetrating stab.

Soon you abandon trying to anticipate our actions, and as you relax into total passivity, you build up the momentum for a world class orgasm. Without breaking stride, I raise myself onto my arms, leaving space between our bodies. You reach between us with one hand and add your own manual stimulation to your clit. You suddenly come with a cry and a shudder, and convulsively spasm around my cock. Your juices flow copiously, and you clutch me with both arms and both legs while "milking" me for all you are worth.

We ride the wave together, passing its peak, enjoying its softening pace, staying with it until the end. We finally stop our rhythmic movements, and I press full length into you for the last time, remaining stationary, tense, and straining inside you.

"Oh my God!" you exclaim. "That was wonderful! Thank you, thank you! I think I saw stars."

"You were awesome!" I reply. "I love it when you come like that, like a Fourth of July Fireworks Finale. It makes me feel so good to know I helped a little."

"Helped a little?" you say in amazement. "More than a little. You were my lightning rod and my dynamo, and it was OUR 'Big O', not just mine."

I am still rock hard and completely buried in you. You notice and say, "Didn't you come?"

"No, actually I was so busy enjoying your coming, I guess I didn't come myself." I say.

"Well you're not getting away from me without coming, so just tell me how I can help," you insist.

"let me think about it," I say.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth? my titties? do you want me to ride you? You got off on that 69 before, You sure enjoy licking pussy. maybe I could blow you? or jerk you off? You name it, you got it! I owe you big time! I guess we could do anal if you really want to, but I'd rather feel you come in my pussy and fill me up with your come."

"I love your cute ass, baby," I say, "but with everything else to fuck, I think I'll pass on anal for now, if you don't mind."

"Well I'm glad about that, but what then?" you persist.

"I'm already panting hard from you talking like that," I say. "I guess I would have to say 'any or all of the above', but let's just talk dirty while we do it."

"Oh my God!" you giggle, "you really get off on talking dirty? I never knew that about you!"

"It's kind of my own personal 'naughty little schoolgirl' secret," I confess, blushing.

"Well then, that's easy!" you reply. "But if you want to fuck my face while I suck you off, I have to stop talking dirty," and you giggle. "Titty fucking is great fun, though. We've never done that. I can get you all greased up, and get myself greased up between my tits, and then just squeeze them together around that beautiful huge prick of yours. You could just fuck away between them, or leave the driving to me. I could surprise you by giving your prick a quick lick, or a quick suck, at the top of your stroke, and you would squirt your cream all over me in no time," and another giggle. "But I would really love to ride that giant maypole of yours. I would squat down over you, get your cock in position, and just slide my wet cunt right down over it as deep as I want. You ought to see my titties bounce and jiggle when I play squat tag with that cock of yours," and another giggle.

Meanwhile we resume our rhythmic thrusting again, and the erotic images and dirty language bring me closer and closer to a climax. The obvious signs of my imminent orgasm are not lost on you.

"Fuck me, baby," you growl, "fuck my juicy cunt, fuck me hard and fast, fuck me deep and long, stick it in me so far it comes out my mouth! Give me all you got! Fuck my brains out!"

That does it. By the time you finish your creative monolog, our renewed sexual frenzy brings me to the edge and over it. I pump wave after wave of semen into you, and you joyfully accept every last drop, squeezing the residual from me, as my dick began to soften inside you.

"Oh baby," I gasped, "that was great! You are something else!"

"Hey," you laugh, "you just gave me incredible power over you. I can just switch into truck driver gutter talk and get you off any time I want! That's so cool to know!"

We are now both spent, both happy, each in possession of a secret fantasy of the other, and the night draws to a close.

----------

After another lingeringly intimate shower, we are again dressed. You are in your panties and sunsuit, and I in my only attire. I get the remote from my pocket and explain how it worked.

"Next time then," you say, "could we use it to go somewhere wonderful?"

"Sure," I reply. "Or even to another time."

"Wow!" you exclaim. "Maybe I'll have to get me a pair of Mary Jane's and do my hair up in pigtails. I could pretend to be your little girl. Wouldn't that be cool?"

It is the perfect image with which to leave you. We kiss goodbye and I step through the window again. You watch wide-eyed as I wave, touch HOME, and vanish.

corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers
12