Coming Home Ch. 02

Story Info
He came back, but the next day reality was not as sweet.
2k words
4.56
10.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ellen and Tom woke Sunday morning, they lingered in bed while the rain was still coming down. Both still sleepy eyed and reflecting on the night before, they were contented to lay in each other's arms savoring every minute of being together almost afraid if either spoke it would break the spell and they would realize it was nothing more than a dream; a fantasy long lost in time. Tom rubbed Ellen's back feeling the softness of her skin while the scent of her was as he remembered it like a fine wine that needed to be sipped slowly and savored. For what seemed like hours, they watched the rain with Ellen on Tom's chest and he cradling her next to him.

"Do you regret last night?" Tom asked in a whisper.

Ellen bit her lip, "I know I should in some way, but I don't. I've been a widow too long Tom. I had forgotten what it was like to be desired. I was afraid of it. Maybe I just wanted nothing to hurt me like that again. Yet, last night with you, it was if we had never been apart."

Tom gave her a squeeze and kissed the top of her head. Had she looked up she would have seen the tears welling in his eyes and one that came dangerously close to sliding down his cheek.

"Do you have any regrets?" she asked sheepishly almost afraid of his answer.

Tom swallowed hard pushing back the lump in his throat that had suddenly grown thick.

"I have no regrets from last night Ellen, but I do have regrets for having left you so many years ago. Nothing has compared to what you and I had and believe me I searched for something else. Something that I could never find," he answered.

"We were both very young," was all Ellen said.

"Yes, we were," Tom agreed.

"Maybe too young to know what we wanted or needed," she added.

Tom shifted allowing his hand to leisurely lay on her breast where he fondled it gently almost without thought as he did.

"Was he good to you? I mean your husband," he asked.

Ellen thought for a moment as she ran her fingers through the silver gray hair on Tom's chest.

"For the most part, I guess. He was a good father," she added.

"He never hurt you right?" Tom asked.

Ellen sighed, "I think in any marriage people hurt each other without intention. We were married twenty five years. It wasn't perfect all the time, but it wasn't bad all the time either. It was a life we vowed to spend together. I held up my end of the bargain and I'm pretty sure he did too."

"So he never cheated," Tom surmised.

"No, he never cheated and I never did either at least physically anyway," Ellen confessed.

"Was there someone else you thought of?" Tom asked already knowing the answer.

Ellen smiled, "You never forget your first love Tom. You should know that." She paused, "Did you love your wife?"

Tom turned his head towards the window as if the question had slapped him across the face.

"She was what I thought I wanted. She represented the image I was trying to portray. She was the arm candy every man thinks he wants to impress others. As far as love goes, I don't know. I thought I loved her at one time, but as time passed I realized she was not what I needed, if that makes any sense."

Ellen kissed his chest, "It makes perfect sense. She fit into the lifestyle you always wanted."

"Yes. Exactly," Tom sighed. "And she took it all when we divorced too."

Ellen slid her hand lower to Tom's shaft and brushed it against the palm of her hand. Tom squeezed her nipple in his approval.

"What of the kids?" Ellen asked as she began to stroke him slowly.

"For the most part they're grown. One in college, the other two in law school. I see them when I can. They stay with their mother when they're in town," he explained.

"And yours?" he asked.

"Gone in search of a better life," she sighed. "My daughter is married and lives in the next town over. The other two are spread out across the country. Like you, they're trying to find the missing piece in their lives. I visit when I can."

Tom brought Ellen's face up to his and kissed her inserting his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers then pulled back and looked at her with a tender smile on his lips.

"Then I guess we did all right by them," he said licking his lips as the sensation of her stroking his shaft began to stir him.

"I guess so," Ellen said as she kissed him again. "So now what do we do?"

Tom chuckled, "First things first," he said as he pulled her on top of him where the warmth of her full breasts pressed against his chest.

Ellen giggled as she spread her legs to straddle him feeling the head of Tom's shaft rub against her opening. Tom placed his hands on her hips and pushed downward slowly so that Ellen began to impale herself on him in a purposeful penetration of his shaft inside her wet folds to the very depth of her femininity. She held her breath for a moment as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her then exhaled. Again he pushed slowly inside her and she closed her eyes.

"Don't close your eyes," he said hoarsely. "I want to see you looking at me. I want to see the desire in them. I want to see you wanting me again."

Ellen opened her eyes to connect with Tom's eyes. Their bodies entwined, he plummeted inside of her as they made love with their eyes as well as their bodies seeing only each other and the love that had never died.

Tom fondled Ellen's breast then brought the nipple to his lips and sucked on it. Ellen felt the heat of his mouth on her tight nub shooting exquisitely painful pangs of desire for him through her body releasing her juices to drench his cock as he continued to dive inside of her. His balls thickened filled with the hot cum that he wanted to give her as proof of his desire for her. Ellen began to rise and lower in sync with the movement of Tom's shaft. She gyrated her hips grinding onto him while her swollen rosebud rubbed in a circular motion on the base of his shaft. With both hands he fondled her breasts, pinching the nipples between his fingers, suckling on one then the other until she moaned uncontrollably with pleasure.

He dove into her very essence while staring into her eyes. Yes, he saw the desire. He saw her wanting him like she did all those years ago and he was thrilled that she still needed him in that way. He needed to know her feelings for him as he felt his cream boil in his balls and rise up through his shaft. She was the only one that could evoke such passion him and the desire to fill her with his cum. She rode him, pushing him to the brink of ecstasy, driving him mad with it and at the same taming him as well. Ellen could feel Tom's body tense underneath her. She could feel him pumping as he drove to the brink of cumming. It overwhelmed her. He was driving her mad, but she couldn't stop. Didn't want it to stop.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped.

As if on a mission, Tom raised his hips off the bed to drive his shaft inside of her. Ellen threw her head back. He pushed harder. He pushed faster and faster until he grasped her hips with his hands and cried out as the first shot of hot white cream spewed from the head of his shaft and exploded inside of her. Ellen felt the heat of his cream penetrate her folds causing her to erupt in her own orgasm calling out his name as she did. Tom shot another stream of cream inside her. It was his name that she called out as wave after wave of her orgasmic juices spilled on his shaft. Tom spurt again draining his shaft inside of her. Ellen gave one last gasp and collapsed on Tom's chest. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her so tight to him that she could barely breathe. He could feel her heart pound, her folds swelling around his shaft as if never to let him go.

They lay there together wrapped in each other's arms. The melding of bodies once physically young and filled with youthful desire that ran wild and free now had transformed into something deeper. A love and devotion to each other that went further than the sexual pleasure they had just shared. Now it was the anchor that held them together. Yet when the world returned, as it always does, and reality settled in like heavy dew, the uncertainty of their lives came as back as well. As they lay together in silence their orgasmic juices covering them in the musky scent of love making, they turned to look into each other's eyes once more.

"I didn't want to tell you like this, but I have to leave to go back to the city tomorrow," he said apologetically.

"You didn't have to tell me. Somehow I already knew," she said softly with a crack in her voice.

"Come with me," he said brushing the hair from her face.

She shook her head, "I can't. I don't belong in the city. My life is here."

Tom felt his heart sank and the lump grow thick in his throat again.

"You know I can't," her voice cracked.

"I know," he said. "It was just a crazy idea."

"I'm sorry," she began.

"Don't be," he said.

"Will you come back?" she asked weakly.

"Of course. Yes, I want to," he said smiling at her. "I told you I would."

"Good," she said. "This will take time. I have to.........," her voice trailed.

"You have to learn to trust me again," he said flatly already knowing what she was going to say.

"I'm sorry, but it's true," she answered. "But I want to trust you."

Tom drew her leg over his waist and he felt his cum drip out of her wet folds onto to his belly. He had claimed her as his own physically and now he had to prove to her that he meant it with his heart. He had to make it happen with her. Both deserved to be happy again.

"Let's not think about it now. I'll make breakfast and we'll enjoy the day just as it is. The moment is ours Tom. Not many people get this far," she tried to smile.

He pulled her to him again, "I'm coming back Ellen. I promise I will."

A tear slid down her cheek, "I believe you Tom. At least I'm trying to. Last night and this morning was beautiful, but we all tend to say things in the moments of passion that maybe we can fulfill."

Before he could say anything else, Ellen had risen from the bed, draped herself in her robe and padded down towards the kitchen to make breakfast. There they ate pancakes, sausages, and drank coffee as if they had been having breakfast together for years. They held hands, kissed, and for the rest of the day enjoyed each other's company. The hours flew by, but when dusk settled in, they both knew he had to go. Tom needed to return to the bed and breakfast, pack his things before heading back to the city in the morning. He kissed her once more tasting her lips and held her close to him before leaving her alone on the front porch. He got into his car, started the engine and drove down the drive while Ellen waved to him until he was gone from sight. She then sat down on the steps where the tears streamed down her face.

"You promised Tom," she whispered. "You promised this time you would come back."