Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers

Benji looked back at his man. Ben had taken his helmet and sunglasses off and was staring at him with unabashed lust. He was still dressed, wearing his jeans and shirt. His pants were unzipped, his cock sticking out of the fly, pumping into Benji's ass. Ben's shirt was soaked through in the middle of his chest and under his arms. His forehead was damp with sweat.

"So. Fucking. Good," Ben grunted loudly, accenting each word with a thrust. He reached around and grabbed Benji's dick. "Come for me. Now!"

"Oh god!" Benji cried out. His dick jerked in Ben's hand and began spurting all over the new bike.

With a loud roar, Ben shoved in one final time, all the way to the root. Benji could feel Ben's cock pulsing and jerking as it filled him with his warm, thick spunk.

Ben collapsed on Benji's back, his body shuddering on top of Benji. He pulled out and staggered backwards. "God damn, baby."

Benji slumped against Ben's seat, his arms and legs totally useless. "Can't move..."

"Fuck, you look so damn hot."

Benji felt Ben's big hands on his ass. Ben kneaded and massaged his cheeks, pressing them together before spreading them apart. "Fuck yeah," Ben whispered before he pulled away. "So fucking hot."

Benji laid there for a few more seconds. He knew he had to get up and clean up the bike and get dressed. Benji heard a couple of 'click' noises and looked over his shoulder to see Ben with his cell phone. He snapped a picture of Benji while his other hand stroked his rising cock.

As much as Benji liked to see Ben's foreskin sliding back and forth like that, he didn't want naked pictures of him on Ben's phone. I mean, what if someone saw it!

Benji jumped up and grabbed for the phone. "Gimme that, you big perv!"

Ben lifted the phone into the air, easily out of Benji's reach. "But it's so fucking hot, baby. God damn, look at you."

Ben turned the screen to show Benji. He was slumped over the bike, spread wide open. He looked completely debauched and totally fucked. Ben's spunk was thick in his crack, dripping down his leg. Okay, it was pretty hot, but it was definitely not for public display!

Benji gasped and tried to grab the phone. "Ben!"

"Come on, baby. I need something to look at when I'm on the road," Ben said as he moved the phone away from Benji's grabbing hands. "Look how hard you make my cock."

Benji sighed and thought for a moment. "If you delete that pic, I promise I'll have phone sex with you the next time you have to go on the road."

"Deal," Ben said eagerly. He made a show of pressing the delete icon, then dropped the phone into the front pocket of his jeans.

Benji let out a breath of relief. "Thank you."

Ben gave his hard-on a tug, sending a last drip of come flying onto the ground. He stuffed his hard-on into his jeans and buttoned up while Benji got dressed.

"I think I need a nap," Benji said as he stifled a yawn. "I'm exhausted."

"Sounds good to me. It's been a long day."

As Ben exited the garage's side door leading towards the house, a thought occurred to Benji. "Hey. Did you take more than one picture of me?"

Ben didn't turn back, just kept walking, but Benji could swear the big guy was chuckling.

"Ben!"

***

Brandon shoveled his last french fries into his mouth. As he chewed, he picked up the phone and looked at the time. He had met Walker at Ray's for a quick lunch to give Walker Lonnie's design choices for the new flip.

"We gotta get going," Walker said. "I need to get back to your place. Uh, your old place."

Brandon picked up his cup of soda and finished it off. "I'm ready."

Brandon signaled the waitress to bring their check. When he saw the burly, bearded man at the cash register, he wasn't going to let him go without talking to him. Not this time.

"Meet me in the parking lot," Brandon growled.

Walker turned around in the booth to see what was going on. "Brandon, leave it."

Brandon pulled out his wallet and tossed a handful of bills onto the table. "Pay my bill for me," he said, ignoring his business partner's warning.

"O'Reilly," he called out after the man as he pushed the diner door open.

Lonnie's dad stopped at his pickup truck and turned around and looked at Brandon. "Yeah?"

"My name is Brandon Davis," he said. He held out his hand.

"Dylan O'Reilly."

Dylan had the decency to shake Brandon's hand.

"I wanna talk to you about your son," Brandon said. He noticed that Dylan's posture stiffened. "I know you saw me with him a few weeks ago."

Dylan cleared his throat and shifted between his feet, giving Brandon what Brandon took for a guilty expression. He should feel guilty for what he did.

"Lonnie and I have been seeing each other for a while. Things are serious between us."

Dylan looked back at Brandon and frowned. "You don't look like a queer."

"Well, I am, and I'm in love with your son. The way you treat him hurts him, and that really pisses me off."

Dylan sighed and leaned back against his truck. "Look, I've known for a long time that something wasn't right about Lonnie. I tried to get him interested in guy stuff, but he just gave up trying. When me and Keiko split up, he didn't want nothing to do with me."

"First off, there's nothing wrong with Lonnie. And did you ever try to do anything that Lonnie was interested in? Lonnie told me that he was in drama club. Did you even go to any of his shows?"

Dylan cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, not making eye contact with Brandon.

Brandon shook his head and sighed. "I think you need to talk to him."

"I don't know what to say to the boy. We don't got nothing in common."

Brandon pulled a business card from his wallet and wrote down Lonnie's cell phone number. "He's your son. That's what you have in common. Be a fucking man and give him a call."

Brandon gave the card to Dylan and turned and walked away without another word.

***

Benji and Lonnie walked out of the department store with their bags and headed back to Benji's car.

Benji had bought Ben a couple of t-shirts and a new pair of jeans to replace the ones that had developed a hole in the butt. Lonnie didn't find anything he thought Brandon would like but did find a good deal on towels for their master bathroom.

"You ready for lunch?" Benji asked.

"Yes, I'm starved."

The pair went to a small cafe near the mall and decided to eat on the patio since it was such a nice day.

"How's Brandon doing with quitting smoking?" Benji asked Lonnie.

Lonnie swallowed his mouthful of food and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "He's doing really good, actually. I think it's a stress thing for him. He's a lot more relaxed these days. The mornings are when it's kinda bad. He's especially grumpy wanting a smoke, but um... I figured out a way to take his mind off it."

Benji set down his drink and leaned in closer to Lonnie, a big grin on his face. "Oh? So did that trick work?"

"Yeah." Lonnie blushed and leaned in closer. "I can make Brandon come in, like, two minutes."

Both men laughed. Lonnie looked around to make sure no one was listening. "I still can't get it all, but I'm working on it. Brandon is huge."

"I'm sure Brandon doesn't mind the practice," Benji snickered. "It took me a while to do it. Ben's really big, too. And my god, the first time we did it, I thought I was going to die."

"Oh my God, I can't believe we're talking about this."

"I know right. But you know that Ben and Brandon talk about sex all the time."

Lonnie rolled his eyes. "Men are such pigs."

Benji and Lonnie cracked up.

Benji pushed his plate away from him and laid his napkin on the table. "That was good, but I am stuffed."

"Me, too."

"I was gonna get dessert, but I didn't save room--"

Lonnie's cell phone started to ring and he pulled it out of his pocket.

Benji watched Lonnie stare at the screen for a moment.

"It's my dad."

Benji handed Lonnie his car keys. "Go on ahead. I'll take care of this."

Lonnie nodded and took the keys. He answered the phone as he walked away. "Hello?"

Benji watched Lonnie push through the patio gate and head through the parking lot towards his car, the phone up to his ear. He really hoped that the man didn't upset Lonnie.

Thinking about Lonnie and his dad had Benji thinking about the last time he saw his own dad. His dad didn't know that he was married now. Benji stared at the ring on his left hand and wondered if his dad had married that woman yet.

He wanted to get out of here and go home. He wanted to see Ben.

His cell phone chimed and buzzed in his pocket. Benji pulled out his phone and looked at the screen. Speak of the devil. He had received a text message from Ben: 'HURRY HOME. NEED U'.

Benji started to panic. What was wrong? What did Ben need? He waved for the waiter to bring their check.

His phone buzzed again. Ben had sent him a picture message. He tapped his screen and the image of Ben's large, fully erect dick was plastered all over his screen.

A sharp gasp from behind made Benji quickly turn off his screen. The red-faced waiter set the check presenter on the table and then ran off.

Benji was mortified. He could not believe that Ben did that. He tapped a reply back to Ben: "You are so gonna get it when I get home!"

'FUCK YEAH BABY!!!' was Ben's reply.

Benji couldn't help but laugh. That was so not what he meant. But yeah. Ben was going to get it when he got home.

Benji put down enough cash to leave the shell-shocked waiter an extra nice tip.

Making sure no one was looking, he took one more look at the picture. Damn, his husband had a nice cock. His finger hovered over the delete button, but then he tapped 'save' instead. Hey, if Ben could have pictures of his ass, then he could have a picture of Ben's dick.

When Benji got to his car, he found Lonnie in the passenger seat, staring at the cell phone in his lap.

Benji got in the driver's seat and looked at his best friend. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying. Benji's eyes welled with sympathetic tears.

Benji reached out and put his hand on Lonnie's. "Are you okay, Lonnie?" Benji asked him.

Lonnie sniffed and shook his head, and turned and looked back at Benji. "Yeah. Um. Is it alright if we just go home now?"

Benji squeezed Lonnie's hand. "Yeah. Of course."

"It's nothing bad," Lonnie said with a smile. "He said he was sorry. Kinda."

***

Lonnie waved goodbye to Benji as he pulled away. He could hear the lawnmower in the backyard, so he went inside and set down his bag.

He found Ricky in the kitchen at the back door. The little chihuahua mix was highly annoyed that his daddy had locked his doggy door and left him inside. Lonnie picked Ricky up and gave him a quick kiss on top of his head.

"Sorry, baby, you can't go outside while big daddy's mowing the lawn."

He set the little dog down and went out the back door and sat down at the patio and watched Brandon mow the lawn.

Brandon was wearing a pair of work boots with white socks, denim shorts and a wifebeater. He had his sunglasses on, but his baseball cap was on the patio table. He was a sweaty mess. Damn, his big bear looked good.

When Brandon finally saw Lonnie, he stopped the lawnmower and walked up to the porch. He leaned down and gave Lonnie a quick kiss.

"Hey, cupcake. You're back early."

"Yeah."

Brandon's brows furrowed. He pulled off his shades and set them on the table. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He squatted down in front of Lonnie and grabbed his hands.

Lonnie couldn't help himself. He started to cry. He grabbed Brandon and pulled him closer and gave him a tight hug.

"Cupcake, you're scaring me."

Lonnie laid his head on Brandon's shoulder. Brandon was soaking wet with sweat, but Lonnie didn't care. He needed to be close to his man right now. "My dad called me."

Lonnie felt Brandon's body tense up. "What did he say?"

"It was so surreal."

"Let's go inside and get comfortable, okay?"

"Okay."

Brandon took Lonnie's hand and led him inside, straight to their bedroom. He wanted to crawl into bed with Lonnie, but he realized that he was a mess.

"Shit," Brandon muttered. "I'm all sweaty. Ah shit, I got you all sweaty too."

"We can take a shower."

"Okay," Brandon agreed. That would be a good way to relax them.

Brandon followed Lonnie into the bathroom. When Lonnie got the shower temperature adjusted, they stepped in and shut the glass door behind them. Brandon rinsed the layer of sweat off his body, then pulled Lonnie into his arms.

They let the warm water from the dual shower heads wash over them. Lonnie found his body relaxing and going limp under the steam. Lonnie laid his head on Brandon, resting his cheek on Brandon's furry chest. His hands held tight around Brandon's soft waist. "I'm okay, Brandon," Lonnie said with a sigh.

Brandon pressed his lips to the top of Lonnie's head. "You wanna tell me what happened?"

"We were having lunch when he called. It was weird. He was making nervous small talk, you know, about the weather and stuff. He asked about work, and I told him about my new job. He seemed like he liked that I was working for a construction company. He said it was hard, honest work. He's big on that. He said he was sorry that he didn't try harder when I was younger."

Lonnie's voice cracked and he held Brandon tighter, needing his strength to keep from falling apart.

"I asked him if he wanted to come over for dinner sometime," Lonnie said with a sniffle.

"Yeah? What did he say?"

"He said he was still trying to work through the whole 'gay' thing. He said he couldn't deal with me and you at the same time, knowing that we are... together. But he said maybe we could have lunch, just me and him. He said he'd call me."

"You don't think he will?"

"I don't know. He always said he'd do stuff before but then never did. I guess we'll see."

"It sounds like he's trying. Give him time."

"You think? I'm not gonna hold my breath, but I hope you're right."

***

Over the next few weeks, Lonnie and Brandon settled into a comfortable life together in their new home.

And it looked like a home, too. Lonnie definitely had the gay decorating gene. The rooms were warm and inviting but still reflected a comfortable masculine vibe. When you walked through the home, you could see Brandon and Lonnie's personalities reflected in every room.

They divided up their chores pretty evenly. Brandon was happy to do the cleaning and the dishes, while Lonnie took care of cooking and laundry.

Lonnie also took care of Brandon in the bedroom. The younger man was a little horndog, much to Brandon's pleasure. Brandon didn't think he would ever tire of Lonnie's tight little ass. Just being around Lonnie made Brandon's cock hard.

Brandon woke up almost every morning to Lonnie's hot mouth on his cock. Brandon discovered that he loved sucking Lonnie off as well. His cupcake made the sexiest noises when he was coming. He especially loved it when the two of them got into a hot 69, with Lonnie taking Brandon's monster cock down his throat while Brandon sucked him and finger banged his ass at the same time.

As much as he liked oral, Brandon definitely preferred to top Lonnie. They almost always fucked in missionary position so that they could see each other's faces. Brandon also liked it when Lonnie rode him. As long as he could see Lonnie's face when he came. Sometimes they'd do it slow and easy, but most of the time it was hard and fast. Lonnie took everything that Brandon threw at him. Brandon had exceptional control. He would pound Lonnie until he screamed in orgasm, then he'd let go and dump a huge load into Lonnie's greedy, milking ass.

Life couldn't be better.

Now that their house was in order, Brandon wanted to have Benji and Ben over for dinner, so they decided to plan a small housewarming party. To make it easy on themselves, they decided to just have family to this gathering. It was just going to be them, along with Benji and Ben.

Brandon had hoped that Lonnie's dad would have come around by now, but the fucker was still dragging his feet. He still hadn't made lunch plans with Lonnie, though they had talked on the phone a couple of times. The conversations were short and awkward, but Brandon encouraged Lonnie not to give up hope.

Since it was his first time hosting an event in their new house, Lonnie had worked himself into a nervous mess. He just wanted everything to be perfect.

Lonnie ran through the house, straightening and double-checking everything. When he got to the kitchen, he looked around and went over his mental checklist one last time.

"Ah," Brandon admonished as he pulled Lonnie's hand away from his mouth.

Lonnie looked up at Brandon and blinked. He hadn't even been aware that he had been chewing on his thumbnail.

"Everything is perfect, cupcake. Relax."

Lonnie scanned the room once again. "I'm nervous," he said quietly. "It's our first get-together here." He began to chew his bottom lip while he looked over the room again.

Brandon pulled Lonnie against him and kissed him, trying to calm his nerves. When he finally pulled away, Lonnie was like putty in his arms. Lonnie let out a sigh and patted Brandon's chest.

"Better?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah. Your kisses always make it better." He pushed up onto his tip-toes and gave Brandon a quick peck on his bearded cheek.

Brandon gave Lonnie's ass one more squeeze before he let him go. He opened the fridge and pulled out the steaks and chicken parts he was marinating. "Looking good."

Lonnie squeezed Brandon's hand. "I'm gonna check on Benji outside."

"Can you start the grill for me?"

"Yup." Lonnie walked out the back door onto the patio.

Benji was squatted down in front of a cooler. He dumped a second bag of ice into the cooler and arranged various bottles and cans. Benji looked up and smiled at Lonnie. "Hey, Lon. Everything is all set out here." Benji looked at Lonnie, who had his hand up to his mouth, chewing on his thumbnail. He pushed Lonnie with his shoulder. "Don't be nervous. It's just us."

Lonnie gave Benji a quick hug. "I can't help it. I've just never hosted a party before."

"It's no big deal. It's family, Lonnie. Hey, you know, you're kinda like my brother-in-law now. Once you get married to Brandon, it'll be official."

"Yeah, I guess that's true. That's awesome."

"I know right?"

Lonnie thought for a moment. He brought his thumb up to his mouth and quickly dropped it to his side. "You really think Brandon will marry me? I mean, I'm not in any hurry, or anything."

"Yup. You know Brandon. Once he has his mind set on something, he just does it."

"He says he wants to go to Japan so that we can visit my mom. He really wants to meet her."

"See. That tells you he's serious."

"I suppose. Mom will love Brandon, I think. Every week when I call, she wants to talk to him, too. But even if we don't get married, I wouldn't change a thing about my life right now. I'm really, truly happy. We both are."

Lonnie opened the grill lid, turned the burners to high, and pressed the 'ignite' button. Once the burners ignited, he closed the grill and looked out into the yard.

Toby and Ricky were running around the back yard, chasing each other. They took turns pouncing on each other, rolling around in the grass, then doing it all over again.

"They love playing together," Lonnie said.

"I know. It's cute. Toby loves his cousin Ricky."

"They drive Brandon crazy, though," Lonnie added with a snicker.

Benji pulled his cell phone from his pocket and looked at the time. "Let's go see if Ben's here yet."

"Where is he?" Lonnie asked.

"I don't know. He said it's a surprise. Brandon doesn't even know."

"Ooh. I like surprises."

"Yeah, me too." Benji looked down at his ring finger. His last surprise was Ben asking him to marry him. It was the best surprise ever.

robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers