Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers

Lonnie pulled open the back door and he and Benji went inside. As Lonnie started to shut the door behind him, Ricky came running through between his legs, with Toby hot on his tail. Their nails clicked and skidded on the floor as they scrambled through the kitchen and into the living room, nearly tripping Brandon in the process.

"Goddammit." Brandon clapped his hands together and glared at Ricky. "Boy, stop all that running in the house!"

Ricky and Toby both froze and sat down on their butts and looked at Brandon with their heads dipped and ears flat back against their heads.

Lonnie and Benji chuckled.

Benji went into the living room and collapsed in the recliner. "I love your house. The wood floors are gorgeous. And all the new furniture is great. And I want a bathroom like yours so bad."

Lonnie sat down on the new leather sofa that Brandon picked out. "Thanks. Brandon picked out the furniture in here, but I picked out most of the accessories."

Just when dinner was almost ready, the front door opened. Ben knocked on the door as he pushed it open. "Hey. Look who I found," he said with a huge grin on his face.

Ben had his arm around his mother, helping her into the house. Lonnie and Benji both gasped and jumped up and gave Bonnie hugs and stood back so that Ben could get her inside and shut the door.

Brandon walked in from the backyard, followed by the dogs. He had a pair of tongs in his hand. "Is that Ben? Where the fu--" His mouth dropped open when he saw his mom. "Mom?"

Bonnie held out her hand to Brandon. "Bennie said you and your Lonnie were having a housewarming with the family."

Brandon couldn't believe that Ben checked their mom out for the party. And she was smiling and seemed to be lucid today. Brandon swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded. "Yeah, Mom." He cleared his choked voice and blinked his eyes a couple of times. "Come on in. Lemme give you a tour of the house."

Brandon walked up and kissed his mom on the cheek, then pulled his brother into a tight hug, holding on to him for a few extra seconds. He linked his arm around his Mom's and she held tight. Her feet shuffled along as Brandon slowly led her through the house, giving her the grand tour.

"Oh, it's fabulous," Bonnie exclaimed. "You built it?"

"My guys remodeled it. Lonnie decorated it."

Lonnie, Ben and Benji followed the two, Ben holding Benji's hand tight. Ricky and Toby followed them, wanting to know what everyone was doing.

After the tour, everyone moved out into the backyard. They sat around the patio table while Ben and Brandon stood at the grill, arguing over proper grilling techniques.

Once dinner was ready to be served, they went inside and sat down at the dining room table together.

Bonnie looked around the table at her boys and smiled. "I think we should join hands and give thanks. It wouldn't be a proper Thanksgiving if we didn't do that."

Brandon nodded. "Sure, Mom."

It was the middle of summer, nowhere near Thanksgiving, but why the hell not. He wasn't going to tell his Mom that it wasn't Thanksgiving. Besides, he had a lot to be thankful for.

Brandon looked to his right and took Lonnie's hand. He turned to his left and took his mom's hand. She took Ben's hand, and he joined hands with his Benji. Benji took Lonnie's free hand, completing the circle.

Brandon said a quick grace.

Ben leaned in and kissed Benji. "I love you, baby."

Benji smiled back at his husband. "I love you, Ben."

Everyone's hands separated, but Brandon held onto Lonnie. He pulled Lonnie closer, and leaned down and kissed him. "I love you, cupcake," he whispered.

Lonnie nuzzled his nose against Brandon's bearded cheek. "I love you, too, big daddy."

Brandon looked around the table at his family and everyone was happy and smiling.

Today was the best day ever.

Brandon hadn't known how empty and lonely he really was until he met Lonnie. Lonnie filled his life with love and happiness like he had never known. With Lonnie he made this place, this little house at the end of a dead-end street, something more.

They had made it a home.

THE END

robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers