Coming Home Early

Story Info
Husband comes home early and discovers...
2.3k words
2.59
268.4k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylon
babylon
54 Followers

Things had been a bit hectic at work for some time and had gotten to the point where I very much felt like I'd been neglecting my responsibilities at home. That silly commercial where the loony old guy asks his wife to stand outside so he could recognize his home when he drove by, but forgot she was a redhead had long since ceased to be funny. GA had been somewhat distant to me for some time, so when the opportunity presented itself, I decided to take the afternoon off and surprise her... I spent most of the trip home trying to think of something to do and decided to go with her to this stable she'd been visiting with some friends from Greenfield Village. When I got home, though, the beat-up old Toyota that belonged to Chris, her boss at the Village, was parked in our driveway. My heart fell in disappointment, thinking that she was already planning on going out there with her friends—I'd really wanted the time with her alone...

I parked my car in front of the neighbor's house and, somewhat dejectedly, made my way up our driveway. For some reason, I hesitated as I rounded the corner and looked into our living room through our patio's sliding glass door. My heart stopped beating for a moment or two... Instead of her friends, I saw just her and Chris sitting on our couch. They were engaged in a very passionate kiss. GA's top was lying crumpled on the floor and Chris's right hand was gently kneading her left breast... I stood there mesmerized, stunned...

Suddenly I realized that Chris had broken their kiss and was licking his way down her neck. GA's eyes were closed or else she would have seen me standing there. I quickly moved to the side of the door and knelt down so as not to be easily seen... My heart was racing... Why I didn't go in there and stop this, I'll never know—but I didn't...

I stood there and watched... I stood there and watched as he licked and kissed her breasts and she ran her fingers through his hair—her eyes closed in obvious pleasure. I watched as he pushed her back on the couch, her nipples erect, her breasts glistening and heaving, her eyes still closed as he worked his way down her stomach until he reached her shorts... I watched as she lifted her hips to help him as he pulled her shorts and panties from her hips and discard them on the floor next to her top... I watched as she opened her legs, one foot on the floor, baring herself to him... I watched as he kissed her stomach and inner thighs... I watched as she gasped and heard her cry out when he found her clit... I watched as she grabbed his head and as she repeatedly ground herself into his face... I watched and heard as she grasped his head tightly with her legs and hands and cried out in orgasm... I watched as he moved up and held her, kissing her, as she calmed, sobbing on his shoulder.

Slowly and gently, she pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it next to the couch, mixing it with her discarded clothing as they changed places. GA kissed him hard on the mouth and rubbed her breasts against his bare chest as their tongues wrestled in their kiss. His hands roamed her back and hips—his dark skin contrasting against her lightness. After a time, she disengaged and kissed his neck, licking her way down his chest to begin kissing and tonguing his nipples. He rubbed her back and hair; his eyes closed in contentment, as she teased him with her mouth. Soon she made her way down his stomach to his belt. Chris gently kneaded her breasts as she sat up, astride his legs, and unfastened his pants. He wriggled to help her as she pulled them down from his hips. She giggled and he wriggled more urgently as his erect penis caught on the band of his underwear. She bent down and kissed its tip and soon his pants and underwear joined their other discarded clothing on the floor.

GA gently fondled and stroked his erect penis as though she was in awe of it—it was larger than mine, though I tried to convince myself not that much larger... She slid down onto the floor as Chris sat up, spreading his legs slightly. GA began kissing and licking his inner thighs. I heard her giggle and him groan as she circled his penis—almost touching it with her lips but not quite. Then almost without warning, she plunged her mouth down on him, taking as much as she could between her lips. He groaned in contentment as she alternately worked her mouth up and down and licked his penis like an ice cream cone, paying particular attention to the sensitive spot under the glans. Soon his penis was glistening like glass from her saliva and he was involuntarily thrusting his hips in time to her ministrations...

Once again, I was struck by the contrast between the darkness of his skin and the lightness of hers. Though I don't consider myself to be a racist, I did feel a pang in my heart that she was there in our living room cavorting with a black. At the same time, I couldn't help myself from becoming very aroused at the sight of what was unfolding before me... and the contrast of their skins was part of it—particularly the almost chocolate look of his penis in her mouth. Yet at the same time, I couldn't tell which hurt worse—the betrayal or the betrayal with a black...

Just as he was thrusting hard into her mouth, apparently on the verge of cumming, GA let him slip from her mouth and stood up. Chris reached for her and she climbed on top of him, straddling him. He grabbed her by the hips and tried to force her down onto his penis, but she giggled and lifted herself away from him. They wrestled like that for a bit until she kissed him hard on the mouth and rubbed her breasts against his chest. He calmed and let her take charge, kneading and rubbing the cheeks of her ass as she rubbed her slit along his shaft, almost, but not quite, letting him enter her...

She broke their kiss, arching her back, her hands on his shoulders—his on her hips—and looked him solemnly in his eyes. They stayed like that for what seemed to me like an eternity, poised on the verge... his penis, glistening from her juices, pointed like a dagger at her sex, its head just touching and spreading her labia. No words were exchanged between them, it was if time itself was standing still—my heart had ceased its beating... She gave a little shudder with her hips and very slowly started easing herself down onto him.

At just that moment, he turned his head toward where I was hiding... I don't think he could see me, but his eyes bored right through my soul as if they were commanding me to watch, to watch while he took my wife... And I watched. I watched as her labia slowly enveloped the head of his penis—stretching far wider to accommodate him than they ever had for me... I watched as she continued sliding down, slow inch by slow inch, and heard the guttural groan that escaped her lips—the one she makes at her most aroused—as his penis stretched and filled her... All the while, his eyes continued their piercing stare, pinning me to my place... And I watched as she slid down, all the way down until his balls were firmly against her entrance... We stayed like that for some time—GA stretched and filled, her hands on his shoulders, staring into his eyes; Chris staring straight into my soul, his hands on her hips, his penis buried deep in my wife; me watching, hurt, aroused, mesmerized... Slowly a slight smirk appeared on his lips and he turned toward her; she kissed him full on the mouth, breaking the moment...

GA then began to raise her hips, slowly reversing what she had done moments before. His glistening penis slowly reappeared inch by inch, her labia dragging along its shaft as if trying to hold their prize, until just the head remained inside. She plunged down upon him once more, groaning with an intensity I'd not heard in our lovemaking... Over and over she rose and fell, riding him with wild abandon I'd never seen. Soon Chris was thrusting up to meet her, matching her pace. Suddenly he clenched her hips and shoved her down hard on his penis and bucked his hips up hard, lifting them both off the couch, as he came inside her.

She kissed him hard on the mouth as he pulsed inside her—from my vantage point I could see each pulse at the base of his penis as he pumped his semen deep into her; seemingly forever... She was hardly satiated, though, and as he calmed and relaxed his grasp on her hips, she resumed riding him, slowly at first. Soon, though, her intensity resumed, working the semen that leaked from her around his penis to a milky froth. He showed no signs of softening as she rode him and was soon thrusting into her matching her pace... Soon she started mewing, building to an orgasm as they were once again wildly thrusting at each other, their bodies glistening from the sweat of their exertions. Suddenly she pushed herself down onto him, wailing, crying out in the almost anguished cry of her orgasm as she spasmed around him. She collapsed against his chest and he gently held her as she sobbed, once again, into his shoulder. He gently stroked her back and hips as she calmed, still hard inside her, nuzzling her neck and shoulder...

As soon as her breathing steadied and her sobbing ceased, Chris stood up, staying inside her. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and her legs around his waist. He gave a couple of tentative thrusts and turned and lay her down on the couch, then slowly began thrusting into her. At first she seemed to just lie there, her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, content to let him finish himself... But soon, she let her left leg fall to the floor and was using it to help push her self against him, meeting his thrusts... He would pull almost out, just the tip of his penis remaining in her, then slam himself down into her while she pushed hard to meet him—so hard I could hear his balls slap against her. He grunted with the exertion of each thrust; she moaned gutturally in receipt of them while pulling at his hips as if to pull him deeper into her...

I watched transfixed as their exertions built to their crescendo... Suddenly he groaned loudly and thrust hard into her, his hips tensing, his face a grimace as he came again... She cried out and thrust to meet him, digging her fingers deep into the flesh of his hips, pulling him hard against her as she came with him. They stayed like that paralyzed in their climaxes for what seemed like an eternity... He pumped into her until his cum oozed out of her, spilling onto our couch; she clasped him tightly, rocking her hips slightly as though trying to milk every last drop from him. They collapsed together, he on top of and still inside her; she wrapped around him, holding and nuzzling him and drifted off to sleep.

I stood there, unsure of what to do... Embarrassed, I realized that I had cum with them... With the warm wet spot slowly spreading in my pants, I left, creeping my way back to my car. I sat there for a moment or two, then drove away in a daze... I drove, wandering aimlessly for what seemed to be an eternity, but was probably no more than a half hour when I found myself back in my own driveway... Chris's Toyota was gone. I pulled into the garage and made my way into the house in a daze.

She met me at the door with a perfunctory hug and kiss... Nothing from her demeanor betrayed what had happened in our living room that afternoon... I kissed her back and swept her from her feet and took her into our bedroom and lay her on our bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her—she kissed me back, but listlessly, indifferently... I pulled her pants and panties down and started licking and kissing her. She had a coppery almost metallic taste about her that I'd never noticed before... She made a few perfunctory thrusts into my face before she muttered something about wanting me inside her and pulling me up. We both wrestled with my pants as I struggled to free my very erect member. I slid inside her, noticing that she seemed swollen—entry was more difficult than usual—though I couldn't help but wonder if it was a figment of my imagination... She seemed so distant as I thrust into her—almost as if she was somewhere else... After what could have been no more than a dozen or so thrusts, I came inside her... She seemed relieved at that and we rolled over, me behind her, spoon fashion and drifted off to sleep...

By the time I awoke, it was clearly early evening—the cicada were singing, the sun going down... Everything seemed unreal—as if the events of the afternoon were nothing more than a bad dream. It took a moment or two for me to realize that I was alone... I got up and went to the living room looking for her. She wasn't there. On the couch, though was a note... I read it, my hands trembling... "I'm at the stable. Don't wait up—I'll be home late... GA." I let it fall, ironically, to the very place their crumpled clothes has lain this afternoon...

babylon
babylon
54 Followers