Coming Home Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sprayed a little body spray on her, quickly brushed her hair so it was tidy and walked out the door to the main room. He wasn't there. Jason was in his room and sitting on the end of the bed, looking away from the door and out the window. He was only in his towel for some reason and nothing else.

She looked from the doorway and wondered if she should approach him. She stared for a minute through the crack. He looked over at her. He didn't grimace. He had the appearance that he was ashamed of himself for being disrespectful. Deep down, because he had thought all of this through himself, his thought went to Lisa and not Sheila.

Shane had the perverted thoughts but he buried them as deep as possible in a very short period. He didn't want to let on that he desired her. He did stil desire her, but he would not cross the line, proverbially speaking, if it was taboo in her eyes. He was sure it was, so he began quickly burying any ideas he desired to have intimate sex with his own sister or even Lisa in this case!

This would be incest; you bet your sweet ass it would be, but it had been several years and Sheila was different now. She was all grown up. Sheila was sexy and she is a physically mature woman!

Jason wanted Sheila. Shane wanted Lisa. Lisa wanted Shane, so everything was okay almost. First both had to understand their feelings and they both had to understand the others feelings, emotions, desires, and positions of what or how they looked at all this.

They were attracted personally and sexually to one another and they both knew it. Now they had to express those feelings. Sheila would do it easily. Shane, since he quickly buried them, found it more difficult. He was a little reluctant, but he knew he was sexually magnetized to his sister!

"Jason, can we talk about this", as she looked into his face with itty smile appearing on her.

He turned around, wrapped in the towel. He looked around at her as he did and when he looked into her face, his whole body erupted with those heightened emotions he had the night before and the similar ones from the shower. He was aroused just looking at his sister and couldn't believe it. Just like that, by looking at her face, he got turned on.

She saw it in his eyes and it turned her on as well. "Wow, he's aroused! He just made me excited too. I can't believe this", she thought to herself.

"Sheila, I think I need to tell you something. I think we need to understand what's going on."

"Shane, Sheila said to him purposely, Shane honey, I had an awesome time last night. Watching you in the shower earlier baby, was so incredible, I wanted to have sex right there in the bathroom. Can you believe that, right on the floor in the bathroom?"


Jason or Shane in this case, was floored by where she was heading with it all. He could read between the lines. He was ready to jump Lisa's bones and create the magic from the night before.

Lisa stepped into the room, got down on her knees, and reached inside of his towel as she began caressing his legs and thighs. Eventually she'd grasp his cock so she could please Shane the way she knew he should be pleased.

Shane opened up his legs when she started doing what she thought he'd like to begin with.

12