Coming Home Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly she said, "Okay, like this?"

"Exactly and I slid it up in between them and back out, repeating it several times. How's it feel Lisa, isn't that nice? Doesn't it feel erogenous? I love what it's doing to me. God that turns me on in a major way; I mean feeling your boobs against my cock. Your boobs are awesome too, very awesome, Lisa!"

"Really, it does, she asked, you feel horny too? Geez, I'm horny again too. I could get off again!"

"Will you suck me off Lisa, please? I'd love it if you would feel my cock in your mouth, please?"

"Oh sure, sure Shane, let me switch positions. Lie down and let me get over you, so I can do that, hehehe."

Lisa put her whole mouth over me. I didn't hear her gag. "Lisa? Will you twirl your tongue over it too? Have you ever given head before?"

"Hehehe, yeah I've given head before, but only once, a long time ago. It was okay, but I didn't do it right either at the time. I've read a lot about it so I understand a little better now," she answered back.

"That's cool honey. I like you a lot. You are sexy, sweet, hott, and simply awesome and I wouldn't mind having sex some other time with you, okay?"

"Oh cool, she responded; with that, she went down on me, twirling my shaft with her soft tongue and licked my balls also. She began sucking away, softly, slowly, and confidently.

I built up a powerful surge within me prior to blowing my load. Not necessarily wanting to blow it into her mouth, I pulled out just before hand and blew it into her face and chest. It splashed everywhere, heading into her hair, tits, cheeks, lips and neck, also sliding downwards over her flat stomach and onto her thighs just barely.

I loved it. I told Lisa, she did an awe-inspiring job, so to speak. She was proud of herself, she was stunned how much I had blew out, she said later that she was a little disappointed I didn't let it blow in her mouth and I apologized for not doing that.

She replied by saying it was okay and was embarrassed she was covered with cum and had no way of immediately cleaning herself off. We laughed, hugged, and we pressed ourselves together, with her cum filled frame wiping off on me, as we kissed.

I wanted to do it with Lisa again and again, soon, that's for sure!

Tomorrow, brought some scary surprises, which I would find out weren't good at all, but...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories