Coming Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Her brother comes home to his sister's love.
1k words
4.04
26.9k
39
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy came home from working at the neighborhood pizza restaurant. She noticed that neither of her parents were home but he brother's truck was in the driveway.

Climbing out of her car she walked into the house carrying a pizza someone hadn't picked up. "Hey Jesse! What brings you home on a Thursday?" She asked her brother.

"Granny Smith fell and broke her hip. Mom's gone to take care of her and Dad had a conference in Atlanta. He'll be gone for a week or more. Mom didn't want you home alone since you broke up with Danny." Jesse told her.

"Is Granny alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's gonna be just fine. You know how Mom is." He said with a laugh.

"Yeah you have a point." She laughed." I brought home some pizza. Let's eat."

Jesse watched as his sister put the pizza on the table and poured them both some tea. She'd lost weight since the night Danny had tried to rape her after the prom. He noticed she acted more like her old self.

To him Christy was beautiful. He stayed gone so much now because he was afraid he'd act on his desire for his 18 year old sister. She was only 5'4" but with her long curly red hair, green eyes and pale skin she was all he thought about.

The next week was going to be pure hell. Christy looked at her brother, Jesse was staring at her like she wasn't his sister. After the dreams she'd be having about him that made her curious. Her sex started feeling a little moist.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to change." She said as she ran up the stairs. In her room she shut the door. Christy knew her thoughts we jumbled. Could she really try to seduce her own brother? Yes, yes she could. She giggled while stripping off her work clothes.

She grabbed a pair yoga pants then threw on a raggedy old t shirt. Smiling at herself in the mirror she ran back downstairs.

Jesse noticed her state of dress. Damn she wasn't wearing underwear. There wasn't any panty lines and her nipples were showing through her shirt. His cock jerked.

Watching him from the corner of her eyes she could see the bulge in Jesse's jeans. Christy wanted to just tell Jesse what she wanted but she was afraid of rejection. Finding it difficult to sit Jesse grabbed some napkins taking a moment to adjust himself.

While they were eating their Mom called. Their granny was out of surgery and everything was going to be fine. She would however be gone longer than she thought. She knew both of her children were responsible and could take care of themselves and each other.

Ending the call they two finished eating and cleaned the kitchen. Christy went to take a shower while Jesse got the pool table ready. Dressed in a tank top and Daisy Duke's Christy joined her brother in the basement.

Jesse felt in cock swell as soon as he saw her. Wearing even less clothes than at dinner he knew she was up to something. Acting like he didn't want to lay her down on the table and give her what she asking for was the hardest thing he'd ever done.

After playing pool and him losing two games out of three they headed back upstairs. They'd decided to watch a movie so while Jesse started the movie Christy got drinks and popcorn.

Wanting her brother to really see her she waited until he sat down then climbed into his lap.

"What the hell are you doing Christy?" Jesse said as she sat on his erection. "I want you Jesse. I'm in love with you. You're all I can think about. Every night I touch myself wishing it was you." She told him.

She brought her lips to his, giving him a kiss that left no doubt as to how she felt. Not being able to say no he kissed her back "Are you sure about this ,Sis?" He asked her.

"Oh yes. Make Love to me." She told him.

Jesse picked his sister up carrying her to his room. As soon as he sat her on the bed he unfastened his jeans and took them off. Christy pulled her shirt over her head and kicked her shorts off.

They came together in a kiss. She could feel Jesse's penis against her belly. He was hot, hard and big. He had to be at least 8 inches long and 5 inches around. Jesse pulled away and sucked on a nipple. He gently bit it, she moaned.

He almost came undone. He wanted nothing more than to thrust inside her but he wanted to make this good for her. "I love you Jesse. Please I need you." She begged.

Christy lay back on Jesse's bed spreading her legs. Jesse buried his face in her pussy. She tasted like honey, he couldn't lick her fast enough. Nibbling her clit with his teeth she screamed as she felt her orgasm rush through her.

Sliding up her body Jesse kissed her as he readied himself to enter her. "Are you a virgin?" He asked her. "Yes and no. I have a vibrator but I've never been with a guy." She told him.

Jesse groaned then thrust into her. He buried himself to the hilt. Damn he was inside his sister. "You okay." He asked. "Yes, please don't stop." She begged.

That was all Jesse needed to hear. He could feel her grip him with every stroke. Getting into a rhythm Jesse made love to Christy. She was scratching his back every time he bottomed out inside her.

"I have yes Jesse fuck your little sister. Give me all your come. Come inside me. Make me pregnant. Oh yes this feels amazing." She was screaming. Good thing they didn't have neighbors.

All the talk of making her pregnant pushed Jesse over the edge and he began to erupt deep inside his sister. He could feel her shuddering her own orgasm.

Jesse looked down I to his sister's eyes. "I love you Christy. Do you really want to be pregnant with our child?"

"More than you can ever imagine." She whispered.