Coming Home to Him

Story Info
Her first romantic one.
2.3k words
4.63
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't like the rest of them. He hadn't been looking for a quickie non-romantic fling with a younger woman. He wanted something real.

She took it slow with him. She'd been jumping in head first for too long now. And finally she'd found someone she had been able to stick with. They'd been comfortable with each other from the start. She could tell him anything, and she often surprised herself with what she did tell him.

Now, walking home from a long day at the office, she was more than ecstatic to be coming home to him. She put her key in the lock, jiggling it to the side as she always had to in order to open the sticky lock.

As soon as the door slid open into the cream colored entry way, she heard the soft strains of David Gray's This Year's Love. Oh, what a nice surprise. The lights in the hallway were dimmed and the place smelled wonderful. She walked slowly down the hallway, leaving her purse on the hall table, shoes under it. She hummed along as she came into the dining room. He must have something in mind because that song always turned her weak and he knew it.

The dining room was like a scene from a movie. The table set for two, one lily in a bud vase sat between two tall tapers, and the chandelier above the large oak table was on low glow.

She heard pans clanking in the kitchen. Oh, goodness, was he actually cooking? She peeked in through the swinging door and saw him putting take out food into serving dishes. She should've known. With a smile on her face and a little bit of love unfolding in her heart, she turned toward the bedroom. She stripped off her uncomfortable wool suit jacket and laid it on their bed. Her silk under blouse was much more comfortable, but just to fit the mood of the evening, she slipped her bra off and left it with the jacket. Her nipples beaded under her shirt, rejoicing in the cool and the comfort and the freedom from usual restraining clothing.

She decided to leave on her hosiery since she'd gone with her expensive thigh highs and garter belt today. She padded quietly back into the dining room and leaned against the large open archway. He was setting dishes on the table, a glint in his eye.

"Hello, handsome. Waiting for me?"

He looked up with that slow grin that shot heat straight through her. "Definitely."

He grinned even wider as he straightened up, a linen napkin in his hand. He twisted it like a typical locker room boy... "No, you'd better not." She squealed, backing away with her hands in front of her.

He laughed, following teasingly.

He playfully whipped at her thighs with the twisted napkin. "You're such a girl."

"That's what you like about me." She said, drawing her body along his as she sidled past on her way back into the dining room. "Now feed me house-boy!"

He whipped her behind just before she sat down. "I'm not your house-boy."

He sat, spreading the napkin on his lap as if he'd been a perfectly behaved gentleman all night and looked at her with innocent eyes. "So how was your day?"

She didn't answer. Instead she slid a bite of tender steak into her mouth, hummed at the pleasure of wonderful food, and slid her stockinged toes up along his ankle.

She chewed slowly, giving him her naughtiest look and letting her foot continue to caress his leg. Swallowing, she finally answered, "Not as good as my night's going to be."

He lifted an eyebrow and tucked into his own food, content with the byplay for now. After a good hour of him feeding her bites, temptingly licking or kissing away imaginary stray crumbs from her mouth, and lovingly caressing her thigh under the table, they were still lingering over dessert. She couldn't make herself hurry, though, it was just too much of a pleasure to take her time. Especially when he'd taken the time to get her favorite sugar free cheesecake.

Finally, she found herself looking at the last bite. She picked it up with her fork, looking up at him under he lashes. He got up, nonchalant, and started clearing dishes. She stretched her arms behind her just as he bent in front of her to get her plate. His eyes connected with her breasts.

She heard a low rumble in his throat. "You don't have a bra on?"

She laughed light and low... "Nope. Guess what else I don't have on?"

He groaned again. "Oh God."

She stood up as he set the dirty dishes down on the table. She took his hand and led him into their bedroom. "I guess we were thinking the same thing tonight."

She turned around to him and ran her fingers up his lapels. She looked up into his eyes and clasped her hands behind his neck. His hands came around her waist and slid downward. God, she loved his hands. Big, work roughened man's hands. He cupped her bottom, bringing her body into full intimate contact with his. She moaned just as she heard that rumble start in his throat again. His big fingers flexed against her, taking in the feel of her in his hands.

She could feel the length of him straining against his trousers. God, how she loved coming home to this. He'd turned down the bed, obviously planning where his romantic gesture would lead, and she was happy to follow him there. He laid her down, gentle with her despite his obvious desire.

He followed, laying beside her and running a hand from her shoulder to her knee. She unzipped the side zipper on her skirt, slowly, both of them watching the progress of those plastic teeth. Finally, she pushed the skirt down her legs, revealing a black lace garter belt attached to sheer black stockings. No panties, just her flesh revealed between the lace and hose. He took in the site of her, laying his big palm flat against her belly. He turned and kissed her, slowly, worshipfully, and as he did she relaxed completely under him. His hand started moving up, feeling the silk of her shirt, then slipping under.

She wrapped her arms around him, hands in his hair, holding him to her and trying to infuse her kiss with all the passion and delight she felt right at this moment.

His rough palmed hand slid up and covered her breast. She pressed herself into the cup of his hand, loving the feel of his flesh on hers, loving knowing how much he enjoyed her.

She pulled back a tiny bit from his kiss, biting his lower lip lightly between her front teeth. She felt his hand momentarily squeeze around her and was gratified at the power of it.

She moved against him, grinding her hips toward him in lusty invitation. He levered his thigh between hers, letting her attempt to satisfy herself against him. She writhed on him as his big hand tweaked one of her nipples and his warm mouth moved ever southward from her own. He kissed along her jaw line to that oh so sensitive place on her neck. It drove her absolutely mad when he paid her attention there. He bit lightly, licked to soothe, and generally drover her nearly mad. She continued to writhe on him, moaning now in uncontrollable want. He chuckled lightly, his breath on her skin making her shiver.

She reached down, slid his belt off of him quickly, and untucked his shirt. It was past time to feel him in her hands. She ran her hands over all of him that was available, tweaking male nipples lightly and caressing flat abs. She loved how his lean athleticism contrasted with all of her softness.

He groaned, the vibrations of his voice doing wonderful things. His lips on her collarbone now, it was as if the vibrations traveled up and down all of her skeleton. She shivered under him. His lips continued downward as she ran her hands lovingly over his muscled back and sides. He captured her nipple through the flimsy silk of her blouse. The shirt would be ruined tomorrow but it would be more than worth it. She pushed her head back into the soft linen of the sheets.

She bucked against him, feeling the urgency rise up under the romanticism now. He laughed again, feathery breath making her nipples harden even more than she thought possible. She laughed back, frustrated, and reached for the button on his trousers. He stilled her hand. She groaned in frustration.

"Just let me." He said. Just three little words but enough to make her frustration immediately and completely subside. He was her man and he wanted to satisfy her as completely as possible. She would happily let him.

She lay back, forcing her body to relax as he continued his foray. He pushed her silk blouse up, revealing inch by inch of creamy soft skin. She took a deep breath in anticipation. His tongue delved into her belly button as he pushed the shirt higher up. She helped him get it over her shoulders and his mouth never left her, moving in caressing kisses all over her tummy.

He rediscovered her breasts, squeezing them together and eyeing them in admiration. He put his mouth on her again, nearly making her want to scream with joy. She whimpered instead, holding his head to her breast. He suckled her and she could feel the pull straight from the deepest part of her. Her body responded totally. She felt like a tightly strung bow.

He moved to the other nipple, lavishing equal attention on both of them. She couldn't help the whimpers now, running her fingers through his hair and along his jaw line as well as down over those broad shoulders, that strong back.

He pistoned his hips against hers, giving her a brief idea that completion might be on the way. "Please." She gasped it aloud, a word, a sentence, a novel all in itself. "Please now."

He grinned at her wickedly, looking up from her chest. He pistoned his hips against her again and this time she was ready, grinding her wetness against his trouser front. He groaned.

He moved a hand from her breast, sliding it down her side and caressing her butt. He brought it round, teasing, teasing. She writhed in agony, pleasure, torture, heaven. He moved one long, blunt finger into her, slowly oh so slowly entering her with it. He watched her face closely as he did so. She prayed.

She wept. She loved.

She bucked against him, forcing his finger to penetrate deep and using her inner muscles to hold him there. "I want you. Now."

He laughed again, pulling his finger out and slowly, torturously pushing it back into her.

She felt her wetness building and building around his finger. Felt the wetness of his tongue reappearing on her nipple. She couldn't speak, could not even attempt to utter a sound. Finally, he began a quick hard rhythm of in and out motions with the finger inside of her, eventually adding a few quick motions on her clitoris. She screamed, letting go completely.

As soon as the last wave of orgasm ebbed she wanted again.

She reached for him, bringing his face to hers in her two hands. She kissed him deeply and reached one hand down to release him from his fabric prison. He sprang free, large, slightly up curved, and strong. She felt his pulse under the delicate fingers of her hand. She stroked him lightly, just loving the feeling of him, just knowing he was hers.

He bucked into her hand, betraying himself to be less in control than she thought. Good.

She grinned at him, licking her lips slowly. She spread her knees, keeping total eye contact with him as she led him to her. She ran the tip of his penis up and around her clit, once, twice, three times just to see him slip a little more. When she saw a slight tremor in his strong arm muscles holding him above her, she gave in. She opened herself wide with one hand, and guided him in with the other. That first contact was almost enough to send her spiraling out again but she held on. Just barely.

He slowly entered her, letting her adjust to his girth inch by torturously pleasurable inch. When he'd finally seated himself in her to the hilt she used her inner muscles again, flexing all around him once, twice. He groaned and shifted into her, pressing her head against the headboard.

She giggled and released her muscles, letting him have the control again.

He moved out of her, almost all the way, that final contact of the ridged vein of his crown and the sensitive outer edges of her vagina sending her into a spiraling climax. She convulsed around him as he drove back into her, whisper-screaming his name over and over again.

He pushed into her harder now, harder and faster. Her head hit the headboard again and again and had her laughing up at him and his desirous ardor. He slammed into her one final time and she knew he was close so she used her muscles to vise around him with all her might. He spent himself inside of her and she felt the warm fluid fill her up and overflow her.

He lowered himself slowly to kiss her once more, softly, with promises and thanks in it at the same time. She brushed his sweaty hair off his face and threw her arms around his shoulders with a smile.

Yes, she certainly did love coming home to this.