Coming Home to Me

Story Info
He's ready and waiting when you get home.
1k words
2.89
16.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie there waiting. The bedside clock shows 12.45, the room is warm and softly lit, the radio playing romantic music. I have taken a long hot bath and shaved my balls so that they are smooth just like you like them. My cock is hard and lays on my belly as I wait and listen for the sound of a taxi bringing you home to me.

The taxi pulls up and I watch out of the curtains as you pay the driver, hearing your happy sounding voice as you say thank you and goodbye. Your key is in the lock and then you are inside. I hear you moving about and then you turn off the lights that I have left on for you. The stairs creak as you climb them and then you are in the bedroom with me.

You look at me on the bed, and your eyes feast over my body. Lingering to take in my erect cock that will soon drive you to such pleasure. You look beautiful. I watched you dressing earlier and I know how good you looked. The wine and the dancing have made you a little unsteady as you sit on the end of the bed. I watch as you remove your high heel shoes. So exciting. Then as you slip off your top and short skirt. Standing in your underwear and stockings you look like a vision from heaven. You unclip your bra and drop it on the chair. Bending teasingly you show me your ass and quickly remove your so tiny knickers.

Then you are on the bed beside me. We kiss and I can taste the wine that you have drunk. Kissing your mouth, your face, your neck and ears, you moan softly and reach out to find my hard cock. Slowly you trace your fingers along its length and then grasp it hard and slowly start to wank me. Pulling back my foreskin to reveal its big red and angry looking head. My hand searches for your breasts and they feel so soft and warm, the nipples already so big and hard. I move and kiss around them and gently suck a nipple in to my mouth. Twirling it with my tongue and sucking. Moving away and stretching it till it slips from my mouth and you moan again and try to rise with me so that the feeling will continue.

I reach down and stroke the hair covering your pussy. You push up trying to make me touch where you want me to, but I resist and tease you. Slowly stroking the inside of your thighs. Your legs spread open wanting me to touch your pussy. This time I oblige and run my hand up over your lips to your clit and then back down again. The look on your face tells me that you like that. My hand covers your mound and I gently start to rub over all of you. You like that as well, you shift and move trying to get my fingers to penetrate you, your breathing has become deeper and more sensual.

I slide down the bed and my tongue starts to lick slowly and gently around your open pussy lips. Too much for you, you want more and push hard into my face. My tongue slips in you and I taste your sweet juice. Lapping it up and then give you long strokes from your ass up to your hooded clit. You reach out and pull back the hood that covers your clit and I start to tongue around it. Your excitement mounts and I increase the speed and pressure from my tongue. As I lick I can look up your body and watch you playing with your breasts, squeezing them and pulling on your nipples harder and harder. You know that you are going to come and so do I. Licking faster and sucking your clit into my mouth, your thighs clamped hard on my face you moan and pant and then you come. I don't stop though, I keep up the assault on your clit and almost instantly you start to come again. Still licking I start to finger fuck you as well. A thing that I know you like so much. You want more though. You are pushing me away and pulling me up on to you so that my cock rubs against your open lips. Now it is my turn. I tease you and rub my cock all over you're opening. Getting wet from your juices and then just slipping my swollen head inside you. You are so excited and I can feel the heat and the slickness of your cunt, gripping me as I push steadily forward. Stopping for a second, you can feel me stretching you and filling you up. You take my full seven inches and can feel my balls slapping on your ass. I start to slide in and out, slowly at first long deep strokes. I watch as my cock buries itself back inside you and then as you reach down and start to stroke your clit. I know that we both want it and my speed increases.

You lock your legs around my back pulling me into to you, trying to devour me. My strokes become faster and faster. I can feel your pussy gripping me and then you come again and the sensation on my cock is mind blowing. Panting and moaning you come again and again. I really pick up the pace now and my cock is a blur as it moves so fast in and out of you. My balls ache and that familiar hot feeling spreads from them all along my cock, as with a few final thrusts I come. You squeal as you feel my hot spunk spurt up inside you and then slowly we come to rest. Kissing and cuddling, safe in the warmth of each others bodies, until still locked together sleep overtake us.