Coming Home to Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress? Mistress!" she hears her puppy call.

She finishes washing her hands and walks back into the bedroom. "What is it that makes you call out without permission?" she asks as she walks to the head of the bed to see his face.

"May puppy cum? Puppy needs to cum badly Mistress."

"No puppy may not cum yet. Puppy must wait until he is given permission, puppy knows this. Mistress shall be right back." She walks towards the bedroom door and out into the hall then down to the kitchen. She gets the cum mold out of the freezer and eases it out. The cum is now in the shape of a large bullet. She bends over and slides the cum bullet as deep into her anus as she can. She shivers once, then heads back to the bedroom.

As soon as she walks into the bedroom she hears her puppy's whimpering. She walks to the head of the bed and sees tears rolling down his face. "Why is my sweet puppy crying?"

"Puppy came without permission."

"Puppy will be punished for this, puppy knows the rules."

She walks to where she had previously gotten out her purple paddle and took out another paddle. This one was covered in black leather and on the back of it burned into the leather were the words "BAD PUPPY". She smacked her hand a few times with it testing it out then walked back to the head of the bed. She could hear her puppy whimpering as she pulled out the treasure chest from under the bed again. She opened it and pulled out her light purple dildo which was larger in girth than the black dildo that her puppy presently had in his ass.

She walked back around to the foot of the bed, she pulled the black dildo out and pushed it back in for a few thrust and then pulled it out completely. She pushed the new lavender dildo into his ass, stretching him even further. She could hear her puppy trying not to moan at the new intrusion. She walked back to the head of the bed so that her puppy could see her face as well as the paddle she held in her hand.

"You now have the lavender dildo shoved into your ass and as you well know this dildo vibrates and has a remote from which I can set the speed of the vibrations. There are seven speed settings and you will be put through each one. You will be paddled for your punishment, you are a bad puppy. You will receive five spanks on each of your ass cheeks for each speed of the vibrator. After your ten spanks at a speed it will be turned up to the next speed and you will receive ten spanks at that speed. This will happen through each of the speeds on the dildo. After each spank you will say 'I am a bad puppy', and this should go without saying my puppy but you will NOT cum. If you cum without permission again your punishment will be much more severe."

She walked back around to the foot of the bed pressing a button on the remote to start the dildo up at the lowest speed. As she walked she could feel the frozen cum in her ass beginning to become slippery in her ass. She got into position behind puppy and spanked his left ass cheek and heard "I am a bad puppy", she spank his left cheek again and her puppy say once again "I am a bad puppy". She continued until he had five smacks on his left cheek and then she moved onto his right cheek. after five smack on his right cheek she turned up the speed on the dildo and waited about two minutes and then began to spank his left ass cheek again five times, hearing her puppy say "I am a bad puppy" after each smack, his voice beginning to break as she knew the tears were beginning to come. She continued to paddle him through the speed of the dildo. She was up to the sixth speed on the dildo when she felt the tickle of the frozen cum that was in her ass begin to trickle out of her ass and slowly down her leg.

She was on the last speed and she could tell that it was getting hard for her puppy to speak. As she finished the last of the spankings she put the paddle down and stared at her puppy's red sore ass. She went to the head of the bed and wiped her puppy's tears from his face and picked his head up. "Has puppy learned his lesson this time?" she asked him. Knowing that this had been an ongoing problem for him throughout the years. He croaked out a "yes, Mistress."

"Very good my puppy, I am going to put some lotion on your ass that will help with the pain and the burn and will also help to make sure that no marks will be left on your sexy ass." She walked to the bathroom and got the lotion, feeling more of the cum trickle down out of her ass. As she got back to the bed she gently removed the dildo and generously applied ample amounts of lotion to his ass. She timidly rubbed it into his ass so as not to pain him anymore. When she was done she got a glass with a straw from the nightstand and allowed him to drink as much water as he needed.

When he was done drinking she said, "Now you are going to do something for your Mistress that you have never done before my sweet puppy."

She watched as her puppy's face lit up at the prospect of another new endeavor, he was still straining not to cum and the fighting was wearing at him, she could tell. She would let him cum very soon.

She climbed on the bed on all fours in front of him, the melting cum in her ass still slowly tricking out of her a few trails running down her legs. She spreads her legs apart so her wet glistening pussy is in front of his face. She feels a few cum droplets fall onto her pussy lips and moans softly.

"My puppy you are to first clean your cum from the trails rolling down my legs with your tongue. Then you are to clean my pussy thoroughly of each drop that falls from my ass to my pussy. Once I feel that my pussy is thoroughly cleaned you will lick around my ass hole and lick the melting cum from there until I am satisfied that you have done a good job. You may begin."

She feels his tongue timidly on her lower thigh where one of the cum trails began and slowly it inches up her leg. She moans feeling his tongue getting closer to her pussy. He licks around her pussy following the trail all the way up to her ass. He then goes to her other lower thigh, his tongue still timid on her skin as he licks upwards again. As he reaches her ass once more she moans louder and her hips move towards him. He moves down to lick the last cum trail from her legs starting at mid-thigh and moving up to her ass not as slowly as the last two. She moans louder as his tongue glides over her sensitive skin, tickling her and making her squirm.

She feels his tongue lick up one of her pussy lips and then down the other side ending at her already throbbing clit. He teases her by barely touching her with his tongue until she moves closer to his face and he shoves his tongue deep inside her wet pussy. She moaned louder as his tongue began to taste her in and out rapidly, tongue fucking her. She moved her hips to his rhythm and her moans got louder, as she was getting into the rhythm and closer to an orgasm he moved back to her clit pushing her even closer to her orgasm. Her moans were getting louder when he moves from her clit, up her slit to her asshole. She feels his tongue circling her asshole as she moans even louder.

"Stop my puppy, I believe that you have cleaned it very well" He immediately stops and puts his head down in a bow. She climbs off the bed and uncuffs her puppy from the bed and instructs him to roll over on to his back and spread out.

She cuffs him back down to the bed in this position and straddles him. She lets a few drops of the cum drip from her ass onto his hard throbbing cock. She slowly eases her asshole to the tip of his cock and slowly slides the tip inside her tightest hole. Inch by slow inch she slides his cock deeper inside of her, her moans get louder at the wonderful feeling of his cock stretching this hole. She is now sitting on him, his cock deep inside her ass. She sits there for a few moments enjoying the feel of his throbbing cock filling her ass fully. She touches herself for him to see. He moans at the sight of her touching herself and the slight movements as she moves her hips slightly, her juices flowing from her pussy to his body. She can tell from his face he will not last much longer before he will explode with or without permission.

She slid her finger inside her dripping pussy feeling his cock just on the other side of the separating wall, she stroked his cock up and down from inside her pussy. His moans grow in urgency and she can tell he is fighting to hold his orgasm at bay. She slides up and down feeling his cock throb harder as she squeezes her anal muscles tighter around it as she slid up and releasing them as she slid back down. She slid up and down faster as she fingered her clit bringing her closer to her own orgasm. Her orgasm built up very quickly, and before she knew it, it was upon her. "Cum my puppy" she moaned right before her orgasm took a hold of her. She could feel his cock jerking and exploding in her ass her muscles squeezed hard around his cock. Her waves of orgasm were slowly passing as was his orgasm.

As her orgasm ceased, she climbed off of his cock, got between his legs and took his still hard cock all the way in her mouth. She sucked the full length of his cock and then sucked on just the head of him, teasing him with her tongue. She then licked him up and down the entirety of his cock tasting his cum covered cock and loving it. She sucked him fully once again hearing him moan. She sucked him faster, covering his cock with her saliva. She takes him all the way in her mouth and holds it there as she fondles his balls.

His moans get louder as if he cannot control them anymore. She slides his cock slowly out of her mouth taking his shaft in her hand, his balls in her other hand and teasing the head with her tongue, swirling it around and around. She slides his cock all the way in her mouth again and out, her head bobbing up and down. He is getting closer and closer to another orgasm. She speeds up her sucking and squeezes his balls a little. She slides her other hand down to his asshole and inserts a finger into him as deep as it will go. This pushes him over the edge and he explodes in her mouth. She swallows his cum and continues sucking, licking the head, making him squirm.

She releases his cock and licks her lips. She stands up and goes to the bathroom and starts the bath water. She walks back to the bed and uncuffs her puppy, hooks the leash to his collar and leads him to the bathroom. She has him climb into the tub, she ties his leash to the towel rack and walks back into the bedroom to change the sheets on the bed. After the new sheets are on and the bed and it is set up for sleeping tonight she walks back into the bathroom to where her puppy is.

She grabs a bath cloth and soaps it up, gently she washes her puppy all over paying special care to his cock, ass, and balls. Once he is satisfactorily clean she has him get out of the tub and she dries him off with a soft green towel. After her puppy is dried off she unties his leash and leads him back to the bed, takes off his leash and tells him "Down" so he lays down. She then walks back to the bathroom and gets in the shower cleaning herself up and making sure all of the cum is cleaned off and out of her. After she is all cleaned she climbs out of shower, dries herself off and walks into the bedroom cutting the lights off in both the bathroom and the bedroom. She lays next to her puppy and cuddles up with him as they both drift off to sleep easily and quickly.

12