Coming in Colours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his drink of a nearby table he then reached up and spread Julie's buttocks exposing her anus and vagina to our full stares.

Like Sonya she was completely shaved with out a single trace of hair to be seen. Her little anus looked tight and clean and I imagined she might well be a virgin there it looked so small. Conversely her pussy lips looked big and puffy and as I stared I visibly watched her lips moisten and beads of moisture literally gathered and oozed from her sex.

Alec waited for her cunt to positively bulge with passion before he pushed three of his fingers at once inside her. She reacted by voicing a long guttural moan and her pussy absolutely exploded hot feminine scented cum all over his hand.

It was like watching an over ripe piece of fruit exploding as it hits the ground. Her pussy was gushing and made sloppy wet squishing noises as Alec plunged his fingers time and again into her gash.

After a short time he removed his fingers and made a show of licking them clean, obviously enjoying the warm womanly scent that had just bathed his hand. Stepping towards us he handed both Cliff and Brad a Viagra pill and motioned for us to take our places.

Stepping forward Alec guided me by the arm around the table and placed me immediately behind Sonya. Looking down I saw her taunt flanks rocking back and forth as if she was humping an invisible cock. All the time both girls were moaning and keening making small shrilling noises like their insides were on fire and slowly becoming more unbearable every passing moment.

Alec then spoke again.

"Right lads same as usual. 3 minutes in each hole then we rotate anti clockwise on my command. So Tom you get to screw that sweet pussy you have positively been chasing all night then when I say "Time" you pull out and step to the right and for the next three minutes Julie will wash your cock with her tongue & throat – Got it?"

My head positively spun at the realization that I was going to screw 2 gorgeous sex crazed women in 4 different orifices in the next 12 minutes. Christ I only hoped I would last long enough to empty my churning boiling nuts into Sonya the next time around.

"If you are in the middle of coming when I call time you still need to move, we can't hold up the works for a little sperm. So I'm warning you now, if you don't move the next person has every right to push you out of the way. Now remember these girls are positively out of it but what they need is a good pounding, regardless of which end you're in. So don't hold back – OK Tom? There are no limits on how fast or how hard, just consider the guy at the other end. Is everyone ready?"

So there we were 4 men with raging hard-ons around 2 cuffed and helpless young women, I couldn't have stopped myself if I tried – Hell I think if Elsie and the boys were standing in the doorway right now watching I still would have gone ahead.

I stood behind Sonya watching her puffy moist vagina lips grazing over each other as she rocked her loins towards me groaning her desire. Looking up and directly ahead I saw Cliff holding Sonya's hair tightly in his grasp while lining his cock up with her mouth with the other.

Across from me Alec was looked intently at me with a cruel smile on his lips getting ready to slam his meat into Julie's fragrant and steaming quim. Beside me Brad had his thumbs hooked into Julies gurgling grunting mouth on either side pulling her lips apart while his uncircumcised cock bobbed all sweaty and red in front of her.

This was it; this was the moment I had been building up to all night, heck all week. Like I said a thousand horses couldn't have dragged me away. Each time Sonya pushed back towards me I could feel the heat emanating from her cunt and I swear I could feel it 'breathing' over my genitals, Fuuuuuuuck I just had to have her.

Yet there was a little voice screaming in my mind to "STOP! DON'T DO IT – YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO STOP THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THINK OF ELSIE, THINK OF YOUR MARRIAGE. THINK OF THE BOYS. THINK OF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WORKED FOR IN THE LAST 13 YEARS – IS ALL THAT WORTH THROWING AWAY JUST SO YOU CAN FEEL THIS GIRLS CUNT WRAPPED AROUND YOUR COCK?"

It was then that I made the worst decision in my entire life. I answered myself and Alec out loud at the same time.

"YEEEEEEEEEES."

Gripping Sonya's hips painfully in both hands and yanking them viciously backwards I slammed my cock with as much gusto as I could muster right into her sodden molten cunt. The feeling was absolutely exquisite and it felt like liquid fire suddenly engulfed my entire manhood. I bottomed out on that first lunge and with a deep satisfied grunt battered her cervix with the spongy engorged head of my cock.

She responded with a loud sharp squeal of pain but I couldn't have cared less, all I wanted was to feel myself inside her over and over again. Like a man possessed I slammed into her time and time again wanting to feel my jism explode inside her and release all the pent up frustration that had been building for the last 24 hours.

As I settled into a rapid jack hammer rhythm I was aware that the other men had also buried their tools into corresponding female orifices.

Glancing to my right I could see Julie choking and gagging on Brad as he had removed his hands from her lips and placed one on the back of her head impaling her on his cock deep and hard over and over. Cruelly he put his other hand between his abdomen and her face and was pinching her nose closed so she had very little opportunity to breathe except between stabbings in her throat from his cock. At another time I might have said something but her pathetic predicament only served to spur me on as I felt myself get harder seeing her suffer.

At her other end Alec was holding her firmly by the hips and with slow deliberate strokes was impaling her fully on his manhood with deep body jarring blows then fully removed himself before once again sweeping his hips forward to plunder her vagina over and over. Sometimes his cock must have just missed and I saw him stop briefly while the exertion showed on his face and then suddenly he would plow into her powerfully again. When he did this Julie would let out a long drawn out groan as I could imagine his cock bruising her tender inner walls from the onslaught.

In front of me Cliff was hunched over and I saw his solid cock hanging between his legs wet and dripping from a obvious plundering of Sonya's mouth, Her spittle positively dripped in long streams off his cock so I could only gather that he had had it deep in her throat making her gag so much spit onto it. At that time however he was holding her face upwards towards his and was spitting large wads of phlegm and saliva into her face. He had her mouth cruelly pinched in one hand and was holding her hair tightly in the other, nearly pulling it out at the roots. With her mouth pinched open she had not option but to accept and swallow some of his spit that landed in her mouth.

She looked like a soiled and dirty rag doll with Cliff's spit all over her face, her eyes streamed tears, her mascara ran down her flushed and red cheeks and there was me bouncing her madly on my dick – God I loved it, it felt so good to punish this fucking little tramp they way she deserved.

Time and again I ravaged her slimy steaming cunt without any regard for her feelings; I was lost in a maelstrom of vicious, angry, super charged, desire to empty my nuts totally into the plundered female flesh I possessed. I, and the others, seemed to be in a sexual frenzy completely lost in our search for orgasmic ecstasy.

Vaguely in the depths of the room I heard Alec yelling something over and over.

"Time……..time…….time……come on Tom move around. I want a piece of her as well."

Numbly I was aware that Cliff had moved beside me attempting to push me to my right. He was holding his red blood engorged cock all shiny and wet covered with Sonya's spittle urging me over so he could plunge it into her quivering abused pussy.

Slowly I pulled out immediately missing the feel of her sloppy wet man-glove and stepped sideways glancing down to see Julie looking up at me like a sad and homeless puppy.

Her eyes were full of tears and her mascara had run in great dark tracks down her cheeks. Her nose was running clear mucus out of both nostrils and she was sniveling like a child. Her hair was a mess and hung in every direction over her head – God she looked pathetic! She looked so terrible I had no pity for her at all. As far as I was concerned she was a sniveling, whining, pathetic little tramp who needed to be taught how to suck cock properly and like Brad before her I was only too happy to oblige in her instruction.

Violently I reached for her head with both hands & felt beneath her hair, I grabbed both her ears at once. I squeezed and turned them viciously making her cry out in pain. As soon as she opened her mouth I didn't hesitate and rammed my cock deeply into her raw and battered throat. It felt exquisite – my initial stab snagged for a second at the back of her mouth making her gurgle over my turgid tool and great wafts of hot air blew over my tool. Pulling harder on her ears my cock shifted in her mouth and suddenly I plunged into her throat and gullet. Coughing and gagging loudly I watched as her shoulders and chest heaved trying to expel my cock from her throat. She started to pull back despite the pain it caused her ears which were held firmly in my hands. I only increased the pressure and luxuriated in the feel of her throat and mouth milking my cock from the top to the very base lodged firmly in her oral cavity.

Looking down I saw her face going red as she struggled for oxygen and her nose had seemingly collapsed as she tried in vain to suck air in and down into her rasping and heaving lungs.

At that moment I looked across at Alec and noticed he had treated Sonya to the same treatment. From her side profile I could see her gagging and heaving on his cock which like mine was buried to the root in her mouth. Alec looked at me and I swear he looked devilishly insane and mad with lust, I could imagine all to well that the evil emotions depicted in his eyes reflected exactly in mine.

Almost simultaneously we slowly extracted our cocks from the girl's mouths and we both groaned in rapture as we felt our hard veined cocks bumping and sliding over their respective tongues and lips.

Sonya sucked in a great gulp of air and began pleading with Alec to have mercy on her and that he was going to kill her. Ignoring her he just grabbed her head once again and started to rapidly skull fuck her face grunting each time he bottomed out in her throat.

When I completely removed my cock from Julie's mouth her chest gave a great throaty heave and she gagged and spat a massive amount of long stringy white saliva onto my cock and thighs. It felt hot and slimy like rancid thick spaghetti and she continued to cough and hack as her body sucked in air while the contents of her stomach battled to spew forth out of her mouth.

Seeing her throw up on me made me angry and I tilted her head with my left hand so that I could slap her with the open palm of my right hand.

Once………….twice………….three times I smacked her face telling her to stop crying like a pathetic child and suck my cock properly or I would make her choke on and the last thing she would remember would be my cum in guts.

To her credit, although she continued to cry and snivel, she opened her mouth and reached forward to once again take my cock deep in her throat of her own free will. For the rest of the time with Julie I just stood stock still letting her gag herself on my throbbing and aching cock.

All too soon Alec called time again and this time I was ready. I pulled out of Julie's mouth & gave her another stinging slap then I stepped around behind her very much looking forward to slamming my meat into her sloppy pussy that I had seen wriggling and taunting me early.

Her pussy was somewhat of a disappointment as she was not very tight and I had to really screw my cock into her before I felt any satisfaction. She felt huge and her cunt walls hardly touched my member so I pulled out trying to see how many fingers of my right hand I could get into her big sloppy gash.

I was surprised when one, and then two, then three hardly had a problem insinuating their way into her wet juiced up gash. With little effort I slipped four fingers in and on the third stroke in I slipped my thumb in beside my fingers as well.

My whole hand nearly went in and briefly it became wedged outside her cunt. Grunting she attempted to pull away from me but couldn't move far enough, as Cliff was forcing her back with his cock deep in her throat. She let out a high pitched squeal as I thumped forward with my fist and suddenly my hand slipped inside and rested inside her clamping pussy.

I looked down to see my hand buried up to my wrist and I could feel all her wet soft spongy insides completely engulfing my fist. Reluctant to remove my hand, and knowing I only had a minute or two left, I flexed and opened my hand inside her.

In response Julie gurgled and groaned loudly around Cliff's dick as I can imagine it felt like a whole lot of rigid wriggling worms scraping and tickling her insides. God it felt amazing – she was so soft, wet, and spongy like handling raw meat, I was tempted to push further and maybe feel my hand enveloped by her womb – I felt so powerful with my hand lodged deeply and fully inside her cunt.

Just as I contemplated my next move Alec called time again. Hesitating I looked up and saw Cliff once again approaching me.

"Move man I want a piece of this whore – heck I want to feed my whole cock and my nut sack inside her."

With no choice I closed my fist inside her once again and heaved my arm out of her pussy. There seemed to be a little resistance but with an audible plop and a splattering of girl juice I ripped my hand out and stepped side ways. Julie let out a long guttural moan of pain but this was quickly cut off by Alec as he yanked her head up and plunged his rock hard cock straight into her throat.

Stepping to my right I looked and saw that once again I would be with Sonya and noticing she was facing my way I suddenly remembered how hot her mouth had been on my cock earlier.

Grabbing her by the hair on the back of her head I pulled back so she was looking up at me. She seemed vacant and her eyes appeared lost and bewildered. I immediately slapped her trying to revive her and I was glad to see recognition in her eyes as she stared tearfully up at me.

With my face only inches from her I snarled.

"Hey baby, remember me? The cock you have been teasing all night, well now it's time to finish what you started. I want you to take my cock in your mouth, lick off all the shit from the fat fucking whore with a gash the size of a bank vault, and then do what you did to me outside by the pool earlier."

Puzzled she looked at me quizzically and tilted her head in the cute girlish way that I found so erotic.

"I want you to deep throat my cock and milk it with your throat muscles. Then while I am nuts deep I want you to snake your tongue out and lather my nuts. Then when I come I want you to swallow it all…….got it?.......good girl, now get cracking."

Without wasting another second I stepped up and pushed my throbbing cock all the way into her mouth and throat until my scrotum swung and slapped her chin. Just like she had outside by the pool she went to work furiously on my cock. All too soon she was treating me to the heavenly bliss I sought as she did exactly as I had told her too.

It felt like a lifetime of exquisite torment but in reality it was only a few moments before all the action my cock had been subjected to all night suddenly came to a powerful and earth moving climax. Just as I felt my balls tremble and my molten seed rush up the stem of my cock I looked at Alec who was behind Sonya fucking her deep and hard.

He must have seen the obvious rapture on my face and knew I was about to come. Adding to the absolute nastiness and depravity of the moment I saw him pull his cock completely out of Sonya's quim and with a load roar he grabbed his cock and stabbed it with one almighty shove right into her dry and unsuspecting rectum.

Looking down I saw Sonya's face mashed into my abdomen and her eyes flew open bulging from their sockets as she screamed and shrieked on my cock. The noise was next to nothing but the slicing pain she endured was obvious by the look on her little face.

Alec plunged once……twice….and then on the third he bellowed like a crazed animal as he obviously came in the tight confines of Sonya's bum hole.

At the same time I was gushing wad after wad of long strings of thick ropy come straight into her stomach and I could picture my balls shriveling up all dry and empty as she literally sucked the life out of them.

Faintly I heard Cliff and Brad also reaching their climax and poor pathetic Julie gurgling, choking, and spluttering as she was used in a similar fashion.

It seemed like forever before I slipped my spent and deflated cock from Sonya's mouth and when I did she hung her head panting for breath and sobbing in pain. I didn't even care – the stupid pathetic bitch deserved it for stringing me along all night.

Alec pulled himself out of Sonya and she gasped again in pain as her raw and bleeding arse once again felt the rasp of his thick tool scraping back through her torn passage.

Clapping me around the shoulders he walked me over to a nearby bar and poured us both a long shot of whisky. Giving me a glass, he held his up, and clinking glasses he made a toast.

"To poon-tang, may it always be tight, always available, and serve the cock like the slave that it is."

Before I drank my own drink (more out of thirst than celebration) I glanced at Alec and marveled at how this could all be so natural to him. He was standing there, feet slightly apart, totally naked, a drink in one hand and lighting a cigar with the other. All this completely and unashamedly proud while hanging limp between his legs was his wet deflated cock smeared red with blood with which he had brutally raped Sonya's arse. It was then that it all dawned on me and that I had been privy to the whole affair.

Suddenly I felt horribly sick and as quickly as I could I ran past a startled Alec, up the stairs, and outside where I heaved and spewed into the bushes by the pool.