Coming in Colours Ch. 03

Story Info
The Roman Room with Sonya and Julie.
4.9k words
4.56
26.6k
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for all the feedback and words of encouragement I have had from all you readers and I am sorry I have not had more opportunity to complete another chapter in this story. Here is Chapter 3 – a little shorter than the previous chapters – but hopefully there is enough to satisfy some of you in the meantime.

I already have Chapter 4 half completed so I hope it will not be as long to publish as this chapter has taken. Please remember to vote and I absolutely thrive on feedback so keep telling me what you think.

Thanks for some suggestions where the story could go however this story is 90% true based on a real experience of mine so the events have already unfolded and I feel committed to telling you what really happened. Some of you have said you can guess where this is going, well let me tell you the following chapters will blow you away and I am sure you will be as stunned as I was when you hear what happened to me. I have not read or heard of story similar to mine so stay tuned and like I said – tell me what you think. Cheers DJH).

*

Suddenly I felt horribly sick and as quickly as I could I ran past a startled Alec, up the stairs, and outside where I heaved and spewed into the bushes by the pool.

I was unsure whether it was the mixing of alcohol and drugs that made me so sick or if I was truly disgusted by my actions. If I admit my true feelings secretly I was ashamed of my participation in the previous hour however something stronger and deeper inside me desired to feel the power and sexual control over another human being. It was as if something deep and evil had been untapped in my soul. Slowly and with frighteningly gradual increasing excitement I could feel it spreading throughout my whole being and changing the primary focus of my needs.

Everything I had worked so hard to build over the last 14 years was now distancing itself from my soul; my beautiful wife, my darling children, my comfortable possession-rich lifestyle, and our strong customer focused business built on strength, honesty, and high integrity relationships. It was crumbling and pouring out of me like the hot rancid vomit splashing into the weeds and disappearing into the depths of the earth.

I could see in my mind the faces of my boys staring mournfully back at me as I pushed them aside and reached for any young feminine flesh to satisfy my evil and new burgeoning need for lust and violence.

As I heaved and coughed, bent over, I steadied myself by placing my hands on my knees, I could feel my cock stiffening between my legs eager to again ravish the depths of the young captivated females presently bound in the room I have just recently vacated.

As the last of the hot acrid bile drooled from my open and panting mouth I felt Alec place his hand on my shoulder and massage me gently.

"Hey buddy I think you had too much booze and shit mixed with all this excitement. Probably that gut wrenching orgasm that tramp twisted out of you pushed you over the edge. Here, drink this and let's get back to the action – the night is still young and those bitches are howling in heat".

He gave me a tall glass of iced water which I thankfully gulped down and immediately felt better for it. The cool liquid eased the hot burning sensation in my stomach and it felt like it was coursing through my veins re-energizing my body with an alert and thrumming power of sexual potency.

Turning slowly towards him and offering the empty glass to him he smiled kindly at me. Still holding my by the shoulder he reached forward with his other hand and lightly cupped my sweaty and roiling testicles giving them a gentle squeeze effectively making my penis swell with renewed desire. My natural instinct was to recoil and avoid being touched so intimately by another man (I have never entertained a homosexual relationship and in fact have never been turned on by the thought of two men being intimate with each other).

However as he fondled my scrotum I surprised myself and dropped the glass to the ground as I stood their swaying lazily on my feet. I reached slowly forward with both hands and placed them on his shoulders reveling in the feel of his strong warm muscles undulating under his skin.

We danced slowly in each others embrace and stared into each others eyes. I was lost and gazed vacantly into his where I saw a flicker's of gold and red as his gaze intensified and seemed to hypnotize me like an animal trapped in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle.

I clung to his shoulders gasping and panting. Shamefully I was conscious that I was slowly thrusting my hips forward in a slow fucking motion while he continued to caress and gently roll my balls in his hand. My neck grew weak and my head dropped forward forcing my gaze to look at my blood engorged penis now pulsing purple and wanting between my squatting thighs.

As I watched; his hot palm slid slowly forward dragging my tight scrotum and stretching it a little painfully before releasing it, I gasped, then I watched mesmerized as he wrapped his fingers slowly around the root of my stem and with slow loving strokes wanked my cock. This action forced small beads of pre cum to gather at the eye of my penis. At the top end of a slow pull on my cock he stopped wanking me and brushed his thumb delicately over the plum of my cock making my sweet cooling emission spread in a glistening coat over my sensitized knob.

Again I gasped in total rapture and throwing my head back I vigorously began pumping my cock in and out of his tight hard fist. Again I had that feeling that this was wrong but something base and primitive inside me discarded those thoughts and took over. Grunting like an animal in heat I could feel my hips moving in exaggerating swings making my nuts bang over and over against the knuckles of his hand.

Suddenly Alec let go and in an anguished groan I grunted my frustration. I tried in vain to reconnect my twitching cock with any sort of friction that would culminate in the spilling of my now aching balls and the boiling tribute they held.

Breathing heavily I opened my eyes and saw Alec staring evilly at me – in those eyes I could see total control and I wanted nothing more right then to submit to him so I could ease the throbbing and aching feeling deep in my guts.

Alex broke the spell by grabbing me around the shoulders and leading me back towards the "Roman Room" saying.

"Come on mate, don't waste your spunk on me – there are younger, tighter, more deserving places for you to pump your guts into".

Slightly embarrassed I remembered that Brad, Cliff, and the girls were still downstairs and the thought of Sonya's young body made me positively quicken my step eager to plunge my cock back into her any or all of her soft and slutty orifices.

What a sight we must have been, two grown men with raging hard-on's bouncing and slapping against our thighs as we half ran half walked arm in arm back down the stairs. Alec was puffing like a steam train on his cigar while I gripped my cock giving it a couple of hard pumps as if I was filling it with air getting it ready for the next race.

As we reentered the room we found that Brad and Cliff had unshackled the women and had one apiece laying on top of each man riding their cocks. Both of men were laying on their backs viciously kissing each girls as Alec & I watched the girls humping up and down on each mans cock.

Sonya sat on Cliff and as I watched I could see a thick white cream bubbling and sliding out of her as it slid thickly and slowly down Cliff's hard pole of flesh that was hammering unceasingly into her seething quim. One of his arms was locked around her neck holding her tight against him while he forcefully lifted his hips up off the carpet jabbing his meat time and again into her. Sonya was making small mewling sounds and grunting each time his cock bottomed out inside her.

In a similar way Julie was being treated by Brad except he had his other hand draped over her back and was crudely thrusting 2 fingers into her rectum in opposite time to his cock beating into her cunt.

Alec told me to help myself, he was going to sit back for a little and enjoy his cigar.

Without waiting for further encouragement I stepped up to Sonya. Gripping my cock firmly in my right hand and steadying myself by placing my left hand on her back I shoved my hips forward and with a loud satisfying sigh sank my turgid member into Sonya's tight little bum. I lodged myself deep in the recesses of her bowels in one almighty push languished in the tight hot clench of her resisting muscles.

In response she cried out, her scream muffled by Cliff's tongue that was raping and pillaging her mouth at the other end, she bucked her hips trying to dislodge me as for the second time that night her anal passage was raped and plundered.

The rest of the night carried on in much the same way with plenty of debauchery and exquisite orgasmic bliss enjoyed by all the men always at the expense of Sonya or Julie. There were times when one or the other girl was simply overcome by the sheer intensity or repetition of an act that resulted in them having mind blowing orgasms. However the guys and I were not interested in their fulfillment whatsoever, in fact we went out of our way to humiliate and prolong their agony by deliberately delaying their orgasms through cruel manipulation or taking suddenly painful courses of action.

I awoke late the next morning with a horrific hangover and a pounding headache. I was lying naked and stretched on my back on a number of cushions in the Roman Room. Hanging thickly in the air was cigarette smoke, sweat, and the smell of hot languid sex. Slowly rolling my head left and right I saw Cliff curled up nearby fast asleep, his hand tightly clenching his still hard penis.

Brad was sitting against the wall, his eyes half closed, smoking slowly on a cigarette and his body looking pasty white and emaciated. His glistening wet cock was lying feebly against his thigh and appeared to be twitching like a half dead slug trying to resurrect itself for one final attempt at satisfaction. Alec was no where to be seen.

The reason for Brads vain attempts was Sonya and Julie merely a few feet in front of him locked in a slimy, sweating, panting, and heaving 69'er position both obviously exhausted but still trying to coax a mutual orgasm from each other. Rolling onto my side I could see that both girls were covered in a thick scum of dried and scabby sperm as a result of the previous night's debaucheries. It lay hard and crusty in their hair, scabbed and pitted on their backs, legs, and face while wet globs of it was oozing out of all their orifices.

In their current position Julie was on top of Sonya whose mouth was locked onto her gaping pussy. I could only imagine the immense volume of male sperm than was being transferred from Julies over used gash into Sonya's mouth that was swallowing over and over dumping the foul deposit into her churning gullet. As I watched a huge brown tinted glob squeezed out of Julies relaxing rectum and ran thickly down between her legs to land and spread across Sonya's nose and eyes.

Without hesitation Sonya stretched her neck upward and sucked the thick mucus like substance into her mouth. I watched it stretch and separate into think strings as it slithered and slid into the depths of her sucking maw.

As I watched intently I felt my own penis stir and with an agonized moan I shifted into a kneeling position and instinctively grabbed my sensitive and half inflated cock. As I tugged gently on the stem of my cock I felt my scrotum tighten which caused me to groan in pain as I felt my shriveled and deflated nuts twisting in my guts. Although my body rebelled and tried to persuade me to relinquish the intent of my hand I could not resist further tormenting my cock into another erection.

Looking up I noticed that Brad also had a three quarter hard penis and he reached forward with his free hand and grabbed a handful of Julie's blonde jumbled mane and yanked her forward and off Sonya. She yelped in surprise as her hands and arms struggled for purchase while she was dragged across onto his lap. Taking no heed of her protests he grabbed both her ears and sank his cock deep into her mouth. I watched as his mouth opened in a silent groan and he tilted his head back against the wall as he felt Julie suck and envelope his cock with her wet and slimy mouth.

As Julie was dragged forward she was pulled over Sonya's lower body, her thighs tightened involuntarily and effectively pinned Sonya's arms to her side. Sonya's mouth continued to work as if she lapped and sucked from Julies sperm drenched gash. I could clearly see large deposits of thick creamy come glistening on her chin and running down her neck where she had failed to swallow and catch the slime in her mouth.

Ignoring my body's resistance I crawled forward with my hardening cock hanging between my straining and quivering thighs. It was like I was on remote control and that the only way to stop the ever increasing downward spiral was to release the throbbing boiling jism being created in my aching and tortured nuts.

Completely ignoring Sonya I slid over and past her upturned face then slipped my blood filled penis into the gaping and sloppy depths of Julie's pussy. Although she was hot and wet she was also loose and I could hardly feel her insides around me. Frustrated and wanting, I started rutting feverishly and strongly, seeking to find even a little friction that would help coax the last final orgasm I was hoping to achieve.

While I held myself balls deep inside Julie, straining to touch the head of my cock deep inside her, I felt Sonya shift below me and then blissfully I felt her mouth close over my entire scrotum. Suddenly my balls were enveloped in a hot wet sheath that positively made them jump in pleasure and once again I felt that all too familiar feeling as they churned and spasmed inside my guts.

I didn't know whether to move & try to find some contact inside Julie or to just sit there and enjoy the pleasure/pain Sonya was lashing on my nuts. With slow imperceptible movements I slowly plowed in and out of Julie's sodden cunt all the time feeling my nuts roll around inside Sonya's sucking mouth while she bathed my scrotum with her hot slimy spit. I noticed that as I moved forward her nose would slip between the cheeks of my arse and I could feel small drafts of cool air blowing over my tingling anus.

Suddenly a wicked thought came into mind and lunging forward into the very depths of Julie and feeling my knob squish against her cervix I held my position. This effectively crushed my anus against Sonya's nose and I could felt her struggle underneath me as I deprived her of her ability to breathe properly. With her arms pinned at her sides she could do nothing except suck my balls and wriggle against my sweating heaving backside – it felt great.

Just when I felt her begin to relax and slowly drift into unconsciousness I pulled back and heard her gulping in air in great heaves and gasps. For some reason this angered me and pulling myself free of Julie I reached down between my legs and grabbed her by her face making her squeal in pain. When her mouth opened in a grimace I forced my wet and sperm soaked cock into her hot little mouth.

Grunting unintelligible noises like a wild animal I viciously fucked her mouth and throat taking no notice of her inability to breathe or find a rhythm so that she could regularly fill her lungs with enough air to breathe properly. Squatting over her upturned face I held my cock at the base forcing it down and into her mouth. My head was turned upward to the ceiling and sweat dripped and flew from my brow as I shook with the intensity of the orgasm that overtook all my mind and soul.

It felt like the first orgasm the night before, my whole being was throbbing and I could feel molten lava pouring out the end of my cock but I knew that only a thin rivulet of come had splashed into the back of Sonya's throat. After all I was sure it was at least the 8th orgasm I had had in as many hours.

When I felt my cock start to deflate I struggled to stand upright. My legs quivered and shook as I glanced down into Sonya's upturned face and my wrinkled wet slug like cock dragged across her nose and forehead. A trail of slime, my come and her thick spittle, left a wet trail over her face. She coughed twice as my cock finally vacated her throat and allowed her to breathe properly.

Sniggering cruelly I took a step back and grabbing a fist full of her lank stringy hair I wiped my cock dry on her scalp. The drugs she had taken the night before must have nearly worn off because I saw in her eyes total defeat and humiliation. She looked sad and abused and for a brief moment my heart went out to her. I just wanted to take her in my arms and tell her everything would be alright. I think at that moment if Alec had not made a sudden appearance things might have been different.

Even after all the things that had happen in the previous week, it was that split second when my soul was sold to the devil and if I had acted even remotely human I would not be in the utterly soul burning situation I am today.

Anyway like I said that was when Alec came storming in and laughing deeply said.

"So you horny bastards are still going, fuuuuuck I've never know anyone to last all night and then still be willing to coax one last root out of themselves even with all the shit we dished out, drank, and frolicked in last night".

"And look at those two fucking whores, now that's what I call well and truly fucked. I think you earned your fuckin' money's worth this time aye cunt" he said staring bitterly and angrily at Sonya.

Sonya only shook and started to sob as he insulted and verbally abused her some more. Julie was still being held in Brad's lap and although she struggled feebly she could not resist him as he held her ears and repeatedly fucked her mouth over and over.

Brad was groaning as if he was in pain and in hindsight I think he was. I believe that as much as he wanted to he just couldn't make himself come that one last time. Either his nuts were dry or his body had just given up and no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't wring that last elusive blast of sperm from his feeble tortured body.

Alec let him continue until Julie went limp and started to slide unconscious off the side of Brad's lap. Brad was so tired he could not take the added strain of lifting the dead weight of her head and shoulders. Grunting in frustration he pushed her head aside and I glanced at his wet shiny and half inflated penis as it slapped against his thigh.

Alec reached a hand out to Brad and helped him to stand as he apologized for Julie and her obvious inability to satisfy him. He promised next time he would get someone with more stamina, saying this he glanced briefly in my direction and I had a horrible feeling that there was something I should have understood by that look.

The remainder of the morning was pretty much a blur as I remember cradling my head in my hands by the pool, sipping iced water with a healthy dose of aspirin, trying to ease the throbbing headache and hangover I was suffering from. Sometime during the morning Cliff and Brad left and I am not sure when the girls left or if Alex sent them off to recuperate in another part of the house.

About mid morning just as the worse of my head ache was slowly disappearing Alex brought me a strong coffee and some toast which I wolfed down hungrily feeling like I hadn't eaten in days. Between sips of coffee I slowly got dressed back into my clothes which Alex had also gathered for me (from god knows where).

I had no idea what I was going to do or say, I was moving as if on remote control, just doing the basics. Then Alex spoke quietly and with genuine concern asked if I was ok.

12