Coming in Colours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering as if I had a mouth full of cotton wool I said.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's been ages since I have partying all night, I don't feel as young as I used to be".

It sounded pretty lame but essentially it was the truth. Somewhere deep inside me something had died during the night and I was afraid to tackle that right there and then. Sensing my apprehension Alex told me to take all the time I needed to recuperate and then I could drive home just as soon as I felt well enough to drive. If I wanted he would call me a cab but I assured him I would be right after my coffee and maybe a small nap.

Alex laughed quietly and said.

"That's my boy. Just remember you need to be home before Elsie and kids get back from the farm so I'll come and wake you at midday if you're still out of it".

I said thanks while he ambled away towards the house puffing on a cigar. Then I finished my coffee and setting down the empty cup I fell exhausted onto a nearby pool lounger intending to get 40 winks before going home.

As I lay there something began to niggle at my thoughts – something wasn't quite right. I tried hard to pinpoint exactly what it was and then suddenly like a flash in my head I discovered it........How did Alex know Elsie & the kids would be home tonight and that they were at my in laws farm? Had I mentioned it last week on the phone or maybe in conversation last night? (Christ I had a hard time remembering if I shat my pants last night let alone any specific conversations I had had). The problem now was the more I tried to think about it the worse my headache came back.

Cowardly I let the thought go and convinced myself I must have already relayed these facts to Alex previously and with that mystery now solved I easily drifted off into a welcoming and blissful sleep.

I arrived home mid afternoon and felt reasonably refreshed from my nap and the decent lunch I shared with Alex afterwards. We had some conversation but remarkably did not discuss the antics of the night before, we did however put into detail some of the plan we had discussed the day before regarding the "capture and coercion" of the babe from the beach.

Alex said that as a retired and wealthy businessman he had more than enough opportunity to indulge his deepest darkest fantasies and he would commit all the time and money to make sure this plan came together. In fact that very afternoon he was going to place some colorful and expensive ads in some local papers and magazines looking for young succulent female flesh that we could employ to fill our modern version of a harem with.

He said he would go to guaranteed lengths to make sure our "beach babe" got to see the ad and that she applied, after all it is her that we both desired and any additional young lady would just be a bonus.

Near the end of lunch Alex said that often he had meals and gatherings with very important people in the political and industry circles and he would be happy to introduce me to them if I wanted too. I acknowledged that I would always be looking to increase my business opportunities and it wouldn't hurt to make acquaintances with powerful people who might one day get me out of a jam.

Alex laughed at this, he said that the relationships he had with these people he could guarantee they would give me every endorsement and support I needed to become wealthy and successful beyond my wildest dreams. I wondered at these words but I was so taken with the spirit of the conversation I hardly had a second thought about it. In fact he said he was having dinner with some important and influential politicians in the middle of the week at a local swank restaurant if I wanted to attend. When I paused to answer he insisted and all too soon I was promising to accompany him to dinner at the given address the following Wednesday evening. I asked if I should bring Elsie and he said,

"I would love to meet your gorgeous wife but not just yet. Let's get you in the right circles first and then we can set up a romantic dinner for couples later".

I conceded that I had not yet told Elsie about Alex and I and this only helped to confirm it best that only I attend the dinner.

When I got home I was sure to strip all my smelly smoked stained clothes off and put them through the washing machine straight away. I did a quick tidy up around the house and then sat in my office waiting for Elsie and boys to get home.

They arrived just after dinner and as usual the boys were excited to see me, they told me all about the adventures they had on the farm and I took the time to listen and play with them until we put them to bed about 8pm.

Then I caught up with Elsie and as promised she dragged me to the bedroom and we made slow passionate love. Compared to the previous evening it was typically vanilla sex for me and I couldn't help but think it could be more satisfying but I was afraid to change the routine of our sex and alert Elsie to the fact that my needs had changed during her weeks absence.

As usual she looked stunning sitting naked astride my cock as she brought us both to a sweet and satisfying climax. Afterwards she snuggled against me laying on my chest while I softened inside her and she drifted off into a blissful soft sleep.

I lay awake for ages repressing the guilt I could feel burning in my soul and as I later drifted off I could not help but think of comparatively great sex I had enjoyed with Julie and Sonya the night before. As these events replayed in my mind I felt my cock twitch and harden slightly within the moist folds of Elsie's cum soaked vagina – I was so tempted to flip her over and pillage her body with my renewed sexual longing but feeling the guilt again I pushed back these desires and let myself doze off into a dark and frightful sleep.

It was then that I realized that I now owned something I could never share with my wife, lover, and confidante. I got sick just thinking about this dark secret that would burden me for the rest of my life and I dreaded the thought that Elsie would ever find out – more than ever I had to act like nothing had changed and suddenly I started creating lies and facades to protect myself from being found out. I wished I could reverse the events of the last week and I berated myself for being so selfish and stupid.

However the truth was it had all happened and nothing could change that now – I had started a downward spiral into debauchery and selfish oblivion and the only thing I thought I could do was to see it out. Enveloping all these feelings of guilt however was a growing need and desire to satisfy my new found sexual fetish – too control and abuse others in my desperation to achieve the ultimate sexual fulfillment.

As we both slept my cock harden completely and while Elsie groaned in discomfort I equally groaned in rapture dreaming of all the succulent foreign female bodies I would be plundering in the future.

12