Coming in Colours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nooooooo! Oh, gawwwwwd! Stop! Please stop! You're making me cum! Unnngh!"

Laura began to unconsciously buck against Alec's invading fingers, working towards an orgasm. Alec pumped his fingers in and out of her slit, meeting each thrust of her ass. Laura moaned long and hard as she succumbed to the illicit desire, even before Alec spoke again.

"That's it Laura! Fuck yourself on my hand, bitch. Make yourself cum. Do it! What would your dear fiancé think of you now, cunt?"

"OH, GAWWWWD! I'M CUMMING! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AHHHHHH! I'M CUMMMING!"

Laura continued to scream in passion as a huge orgasm wracked her body. The pleasure was more intense than the more recent forays she had indulged in with recent lovers including the Mayor. I watched as conflicting emotions showed on her face no doubt thinking of the pleasure of the moment, the guilt of betraying her engagement, and the sheer intensity at which her orgasm had shaken her to the very core of her being.

While she shook and shivered in Alec's arms it was noticeable that she was having mini after shocks as smaller climatic surges rippled through her pretty young body.

"That's right, you little whore. You liked that, didn't you? What's the matter? Fiancé doesn't give you what you need?"

Laura was panting hard, coming down from her orgasm. Alec moved his hand up towards her face and rubbed his finger against the blonde's lips.

"That's it, baby! Taste you're fucking cum. Suck it off."

Laura opened her mouth, taking in his finger, sucking her juices off of his invading digit.

Alec sneered at her in the mirror, unzipping her dress, pulling the fabric down over her tanned shoulders. He pulled her arms back, slipping the dress off her arms, yanking it down over her tits.

"Take off your bra, slut. Let me see those tits."

Laura wanted to fight, but she knew it was useless. Alec's eyes were filled with lust and her body was humming with desire. She reached behind her back and unsnapped the red bra. She dropped her arms, baring her breasts in the mirror. They were large tan globes, each rounding out to a perfect pink puffy nipple. Alec reached in front of her, rubbing her tits roughly in his hands. Laura bit her lower lip in frustration; the lust building again as Alec abused her.

"Oh, baby! I sure have missed this body. Tell me, does your fiancé make you cum like I do?"

"Alec....unnnngh....don't....ohhhhh!"

"Don't what, Laura? It's an honest question. Does he make your thighs sweat? Does he make your pussy juicy, like I do? Tell me the truth!"

"NO! He doesn't.....make me....feel like this! But, he loves me....ohhhhhh....and that's enough!"

"I don't think so" Alec was bent over her now, whispering in her ear.

"A woman like you needs more, Laura, and I can give it to you."

Alec unbuckled his pants and ripping the zip open pushed them to the floor around his shoes. Laura closed her eyes as she imagined Alec's large cock and couldn't help the fresh wave of juice secreting from her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Look what Alec's got for ya'. You remember this don't ya' Laura?"

She jumped as the thick head of his cock rubbed up between her slightly parted thighs and touched the slippery folds of her pussy. She moaned as the rubbery skin passed across her tortured nub. She was wet and Alec & I could now see her juices dripping down her legs. Laura was really turned on! I'd had never seen a woman this hot before, it was obvious that Laura got turned on by have rough sex and I think cheating on her future husband who was not too far away was exciting her even more.

Alec obviously relished the power he had over her; he told me later that often after he had broken up with her he had masturbated thinking of her beautiful succulent body. Tonight was one last opportunity to bang her just like he used too.

"Laura, I want you to take my cock and stick it in your cunt."

Laura moaned like a wounded animal.

"Noooooo......please not that, Alec. Just fuck me if you want, but don't make me do that!"

"Do it, bitch! Show me how much you want this cock. Grab it with your left hand, the one with the big fucking ring on it, and put it in your cunt!"

Laura had never been so humiliated. Alec continued to rub his cock up and down her slimy pussy, but would not stick it in. She tried to maneuver her pussy over it, impale herself on the teasing rod, but Alec had her in firm control. Slowly, in a haze of frustrated lust, she grabbed his cock and guided it towards her hot steaming pussy.

Alec's cock jumped as the blonde's hand encircled his dick, her ring flashing in the light of the bathroom. She was still moaning in agony, but I knew it was a desperate longing, not pain that made her cry. Alec allowed his cock to be pulled towards her, allowed her to push the head inside of her pussy parting the sopping wet outer lips of her labia.

"That's right, baby! Just like that!"

Alec stroked her hair and leaned over her, looking into her eyes through the mirror.

"Now, get ready. Alec's gonna' give you what you need."

Alec thrust hard into her cunt, the squelch audible even from my position nearby, and Laura screamed.

"YES! OH GAWWWWD YESSSSS! FUCK ME, ALEC! FUCK MY PUSSY! OH! OH! OH! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! ARRRRRRRGH......UNGGGGGGGGGH!"

Laura was being pounded viciously from behind, her tits wobbling with each thrust Alec rammed into her. She had her head over her shoulder, watching as her ex-boyfriend fucked her better than she's been fucked in months. She had to act so conservative around the Mayor, but now she could let herself go, using words she'd hadn't uttered for years.

"That's it, you little slut! Tell me you love it!" "OHHHHH...YESSSS! I LOVE IT! GIVE ME THAT BIG COCK! FUCK YEAH! YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THE MAYOR! OHHHHH....GAWWWWWWD!"

Laura collapsed against the sink, her body convulsing in her third orgasm of the encounter. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had multiple orgasms, even when she and Alec had been together.

"Yeah, baby! Looks like all you needed was a good fucking! Now, little Miss slut, can I interest you in dessert?"

Alec pulled out of the moaning blonde, grabbing her by the hair and pulled her to her feed. He twirled her sideways and pushed her down on her knees to the cold floor of the bathroom, stroking his red cock, pointing it at her mouth.

"Please, Alec! Don't do that! It will get on my dress!"

"Then you'd better swallow it all, hadn't you bitch? You don't want lover boy out there to see what a messy eater you are, do you?"

Alec pushed his cock cruelly into the blonde's mouth. Laura let out a pitiful moan, as the huge bloated head burned towards her throat, the throbbing member alive on her tongue. She tasted her own cum, as well as the salty tang of pre cum leaking from the oozing head as Alec worked his cock into her mouth, fucking her face like a second cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh slut.....damn that feels good! I'll bet you never suck your little fiancé's cock do you bitch? After all, what you need is a meal, not a snack!"

Alec laughed, his hands curled in Laura's soft blonde hair, holding her head in place as he screwed deeply into her mouth. I noticed her hand on her pussy, the ring dancing in and out between her thighs as she fingered herself in time to Alec's brutal mouth fucking. I heard her moan around his invading cock and knew that the young woman was going to cum again. This was obviously evident to Alec as well and this was too much for him as I saw him get pushed over the edge into blissful orgasmic relief.

"OH! FUCK! HERE I CUM BABY! GONNA' SHOOT IT RIGHT DOWNYOUR THROAT, BITCH! HERE'S YOUR DESSERT! ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!"

He shoved his thick cock head to the back of her throat; his cock throbbing as it released its load. Laura gagged, the scummy load bubbling up from her mouth and squirting around Alec's cock and down her chin. She was coherent enough to raise her hand to catch the missed cum, the sticky, warm fluid collecting in the palm of her hand and oozing between her fingers.

His load was so big; she was forced to bring up her other hand, cum dripping into her second palm/ Alec leered down at the young woman as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Look at all that sweet cum you missed, slut. Lick it up, baby! Make sure your ring is nice and clean before you get back to the table."

Laura looked down at her hands, tears in her eyes. She had kept most of the vile fluid from her dress, but it had collected on both hands, coating her engagement ring with thick slimy scum. Succumbing once more to Alec's will she began to lick the cum from her palm and off her fingers, slurping the load into her mouth and swallowing it down her throat.

"Good girl." Alec murmured slapping his cock against Laura's cheeks, adding a final insult to her degradation.

Rick pulled up his pants and stepping back grabbed the camcorder off me saying.

"Quick Tom get in and give her a quick fuck, I can almost see you busting to blow your load."

He was right, I had a boner like a lump of steel in my pants and I knew it wouldn't take much for me cum given the events of the last 20 minutes.

I unbuckled my pants and dropped them and my underpants to the floor. Then I grabbed Laura by her hair and pulled her to a standing position against repositioning her bending forward over the sink again.

She yelped but did not protest as I slammed my rock hard penis into her squishy sloppy cunt. I plowed her in long deep fast strokes making her grunt each time the head of my cock banged her cervix.

I starting panting hard and making noises like I was about to come, Alec all the time was capturing it all on film and urging me to do her harder.

Laura in turn was bracing herself on the bench top with her eyes clenched shut and a grimace like expression on her face. I wasn't sure it she was trying to cum again or not but quite frankly I didn't care.

Just as I was about to feel my nuts blast inside her I whipped my cock out of her gorgeous wet cunt and pumped it furiously with my hand wanking it hard.

All too soon my cum erupted out of the super sensitized slit in my penis and I watched enthralled as a long white arc of cum splashed over her quivering backside and ran hotly down the backs of her legs.

Suddenly I had a nasty idea of my own and guiding my cock quickly I shuffled forward and sent the last few spurts of cum into the gusset of her red knickers hanging suspended between her knees. I watched as my cum pooled in thick ropy globules of white liquid congealing in her panties.

Then I arched my back and wiped the remaining drool of cum from the end of my dick across the dangling abused lips of her cunt. She moaned when I did this and then looked back over her shoulders with eyes clearly hazed in lust and raw sexual energy.

She glanced between her legs and moaned in despair when she saw the large pool of glistening wet sperm sitting in the gusset of her fiancé's favorite lingerie.

Sniggering I raised my voice so that the recorder could pick up what I was saying and said.

"Now when your fiancé puts her hand down your pants tonight you can tell him quite literally that you have creamed yourself thinking about him."

Stepping back and pulling up my pants I joined Alec who had shut off the camcorder and was genuinely laughing at my closing remark.

With his arm around me and chortling together we turned and left Laura to clean up as best she could before meeting us for after dinner drinks with her husband to be.

We retuned to the bar to find the Mayor sipping a large glass of cognac and he quickly order glasses for us as well.

We were animatedly talking about the wonderful meal and our mutual achievements tonight, (except of course our recent foray in the ladies room), when Laura rejoined as about 15 minutes later.

I was surprised she looked as fresh and clean as she did and she did a very good job of pretending nothing was amiss, her clothes were a little ruffled and slightly crinkled at the back but there was no obvious evidence that she had just fucked Alec and me in the ladies room.

Alec was his usual suave self and in fact for the first time all night he talked lightly and pleasantly with Laura including her in the conversation.

Sometime later the Mayor announced he needed to get home as he had a busy schedule the next day. Standing he weaved slightly from copious amounts of drink and offering a firm handshake said good night to both of us. I thought there might be an unpleasant atmosphere when we had to say good night to his lovely wife-to-be. Laura was draped on his arm but she actually made an effort to step forward and give us both a kiss on the cheek once again acting the perfect hostess.

I was tempted to get one last squeeze of her ripe melons as I remembered them swinging and bobbing wantonly while I had fucked her in the bathroom. Instead I eased my hand on her hip and reveled in the luxurious smooth feel of her silky skirt on her slim feminine body. Smelling her perfume and accepting the small peck on the cheek I felt myself harden again in response to the close proximity of her body one last time.

Alec on the other hand hugged her back and said out load how nice it was to meet her and hoping to see more of her in the future. The mayor had started to move away and this gave Alec a reasonably safe distance to make one last parting shot at her. Slightly above a whisper I heard him say.

"Laura, you little minx you smell like sex you cheap little whore. I know you have a 'life' now that is worth protecting so if you don't want anyone to see the tape from tonight I suggest you call me real soon. I would sincerely appreciate your company for old time's sake; you know my number, Call me soon my little wench."

Laura briefly looked angry then scared but then she quickly nodded indicating she had heard the sinister tone in his voice. It was clear she understand that once again she was his play thing that he could do with whatever and whenever he chose.

Then we watched as they both left the restaurant and it looked like the Mayor was keen to get her alone, obviously the effects of the alcohol and his own rising need could not stop him from pawing her publicly in the lobby. Glancing back at us Laura gave a troubled brief smile then turned and took her fiancés arm leading him to their car.

"Well that was a highly successful night with some unprecedented entertainment. Imagine my ex-girlfriend is going to spend the next few years sucking and fucking the mayor of our glorious city. After tonight I am sure going to look forward to fucking her on and off again too."

Finishing his drink he turned to me and said.

"Right, I'm sorry I have had most of the fun tonight but there is one more thing I need to do - a business deal I need to make sure is going to plan. It is a little...how can I say....nasty and I need to apply a little leverage to an attorney who can be of great benefit to us over the next few weeks. Let's go get a cab, I'll make a call and if you don't mind you can capture some more tantalizing movie for me. Game?"

12