Coming in Colours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unconsciously I rubbed my cock with my left hand as I kept filming the whole wicked scene with my right, hell my erection was harder than stone and it felt so hot and sensitive through the material of my pants.

"Take it out Tom, let Mrs. Harper get a look at your tool, maybe she will give it a few licks once her mouth is empty. I know she likes sucking cock, just be sure to save your load for her arse - you're gonna love how tight this bitch is going to be."

Making sure the camera stayed on her naked profile I fumbled with my left hand and quickly extracted my cock sighing with relief when it sprang from my zipper and bounced hard and wanting in the cool night air. The next scene would have looked perfect in a raunchy dark porno flick.

While I stood pumping my cock in a slow wanking motion staring intently up the length of her long, tanned, and naked body Chloe looked back at me with scared staring eyes as her husbands runny come dribbled out of her mouth and pooled wetly in her left hand. It had been in her mouth for so long that it was a pale semi-translucent white color mixed with clear spittle and it easily slid and ran over her fingers which she had to clench tightly together to stop the greasy liquid from spilling between them.

"Come on bitch get that shit back here, I want to fuck your ring piece."

Glancing quickly at her wet cum covered hand Chloe closed her eyes tightly and reached back with her left hand. She let it angle down and away as the come and saliva cocktail slid quickly over her fingers and dripped onto her buttocks and into the furrow of her arse. She let out little gasps as the cold mixture ran in rivulets down the smooth contours of her flesh cheeks leaving little slimy wet trails as gravity took charge. Her husbands come dribbled from both sides and met in a gentle pool of juice at the junction of her thighs. Some of it missed her arse altogether and slid hotly over her exposed and glistening labia before dripping off onto the table and cobble stones below.

Before too much ran away Alec used his spread thumbs to scoop up the cocktail and pushed the wetness back up and rubbed it slowly around Chloe's little brown anus. Once again she shifted forward on the table as she tried to escape from his lecherous manipulation, the table squeaked in protest but it had already reached its limit on the hard brick floor.

"Now Chloe darling I'm not completely unreasonable, there is still a generous amount of come in the palm of your hand. I want you to reach back and smear it lovingly on my cock - remember your husbands come is all that I'm going to use before I take your anal cherry."

Groaning in humiliation and clenching her eyes tighter I watch as tears were literally squeezed from behind her eye lids. Slowly I watched as her hand reached back and as the back of her hand bushed Alec's throbbing member she turned her hand abruptly and wrapped her delicate feminine come stained hand around his shaft. Reflexively she started to pump his cock, liberally smearing her husbands come and her own saliva over it's full length, she even swept the finger pad of her thumb up over the eye of his penis on one long upwards sweep smearing Alec's own pre-cum over the dark purple helmet of his large glorious cock.

Alec threw his head back and groaned long and hard as she continued to masturbate him almost as if she was on remote control. Suddenly Alec could take it no more and he reached down slipping her hand off his cock and threw her arm to the side. Gripping his cock firmly at the base, he aimed it horizontal and straight for Chloe's virgin rectum.

Ignoring her mewling and whimpering protests Alec immediately lined his cock up between her thighs and docked the very tip of his grossly large penis into the tight pink pucker of her anus. The taut rounds of Chloe's unguarded bottom were completely at his mercy, or rather lack thereof.

Continuing to hold his rampart cock tight against her, he pressed insistently on the red bulls-eye of her little virgin bum hole. Suddenly Alec shoved his cock forward by thrusting his hips strongly forward and speared his fluted tip the first painful inch into Chloe's tight ring piece.

Chloe's body banged roughly against the table until it created a wall of resistance and she knew she could not move any further away from the raping of her backside. She opened her mouth in a long guttural moan of despair finally relinquishing her last virgin hole to Alec's lust crazed tool. She squealed like a stuck pig and she clenched the table so hard I thought she was going to crack the glass top with her bare hands.

With a cruel snarl Alec did not retreat and with an inhuman intent he screwed his cock harder and deeper into the ungodly tight confines of her rectal passage. Alec grabbed her by the hips and using them as leverage continued to force his cock deeper and deeper into her back portal.

Chloe clenched her teeth and eyes in obvious pain and a low whistle-like keening noise emitted from between her pulled back lips as she tried as best as she could to relax and accept the plundering of her anal orifice.

After quite a few minutes Alec finally let go of her hips and groaned in appreciation. I glanced down at where they were joined and was surprised to see his pubic hair tickling the grossly stretched rubber like opening to her arse. Her ring hole was a tight ring of abused red raw flesh that held his cock in a fearsome vice like grip, Christ! It made my stomach queasy just thinking about how she must feel with 9 solid inches of man meat stuffed so unceremoniously up her rectum for the first time.

After enjoying the tight confines of her rectum for a few minutes Alec once again grabbed her slender hips and began to scissor his hips back and forth. I watched mesmerized as her anal muscle clung like a small rubber band to his prick as he dragged his cock from within her depths. He never however left her arse completely and forced small grunts of pain and discomfit from Chloe as he pumped his steel like manhood time and time again back into the depths of her bowels.

Chloe remained hunched over the table surrendering her arse high in the air, her long tanned legs taunt and straining as she stood stock still in her elegant high heel shoes that rocked and tapped rhythmically on the stones as Alec pounded into her young tormented body.

This went on for about 10 minutes and I got it all on the camera - shots of her straining and tortured face grimacing every time Alec slid his man meat deep into her virgin bowels, pictures of her small breasts pressed into flat saucer like discs upon the glass table she was laying on, but most of all I concentrated the camera on the purely wicked and ball churning rape of her arse hole.

The knowledge that Alec's cock was Chloe's first anal intruder and that he had forcefully raped her rectum using only her own husbands sperm was almost enough to make my cock start spurting right there on the spot - the whole thing was so depraved and evil I felt my nuts spasm in the glorious confines of my scrotum, I was hooked on having this power over another human being, knowing I could take whatever pleasure when and how I wanted regardless of any moral obligation I might have once had.

Looking down at myself I was not surprised to see my cock twitching and throbbing with need. As I gazed at myself, listening to both Chloe & Alec grunting and groaning, I watched as a drop of pure clear pre-cum eased out of the eye of my cock and sat glistening on the end of my knob. I needed to be inside Chloe and real soon otherwise I just knew I would erupt streams of cum over the cobble stones surrounding the pool, and wouldn't that be a waste when there was a little tramp who needed to receive my tribute?

Moving slowly and keeping the camera focused on Chloe I moved towards the opposite end of the table to Alec. Chloe must have felt my presence as she opened her eyes briefly to stare up at me. She had a look of abject horror and need on her face almost like a little girl who had just seen her little puppy being run over by a car. For the briefest of moments my heart went out to her and I almost took her in my arms to comfort and console her.

Almost - then my throbbing cock grazed slightly over the hair on her forehead and upon immediately feeling her sweaty brow caress and tickle the sensitive under belly of my cock I quickly recovered knowing my impending sexual need far out weighed any comfort this little fucking bitch wanted from me.

Still holding the camcorder with one hand I reached down with my other hand and gripped my penis tightly, bending it down to aim it towards her trembling lips. As I leant forward seeking to push my manhood into her hot sensuous mouth she looked up at me with her puppy dog face, her eyes and cheeks wet with tears, and whispered,

"Pleeeeeease... pleeeeeease make him... st..st..st..stop, I'm begging you... pleeeease I'm sure I'm bleeding... God have mercy... help me."

Those few gut wrenching words did it for me, suddenly I couldn't contain myself any longer, and with a loud deep groan my nuts contracted violently between my legs sending a sudden rush of hot molten lava up the tube of my cock that sizzled and burned until in exquisite rapture I felt it explode out of the eye of my cock. I grunted and groaned as long ropes of snot-like sperm shot from the tip of my penis and splattered wetly against Chloe's nose, cheeks, eyes, into her hair, and some of it dribbled onto her red quivering lips.

Looking down I could see she had once again closed her eyes in a stunned grimace and was sobbing uncontrollably, her tears carving clear tracks in the white rivulets of sperm I had drenched her face with. Chloe had her mouth slightly open and I could see her bottom lip quivering like a soft red petal stained in places with drops of my pearly come.

Scolding myself for not being able to hold on I quickly shoved my still hard cock, as the last vestiges of my orgasm pulsed out of my penis, into her half open mouth. Not caring whether she wanted my cock in or mouth or not I simply shifted my hand from my cock onto the top of her head and gripping her pony tail tightly at the base I yanked her face onto my cock.

She gasped at the sudden intrusion and I heard her sniff wetly as she took a quick breath before my cock slid hot and sticky into the entrance of her throat. I groaned in ecstasy as I felt her teeth graze cruelly over the taunt skin of my hard-on and her cute little pink tongue slid sensuously over the sensitive glans on the under belly of my penis. I didn't stop until I could feel her throat wrapped around the head of my cock and I am sure I felt another twitch from my nuts as one more spurt of my scrotal juice issued forth from my heavenly penis.

Chloe gagged and spluttered on my cock but she was unable to pull away as I was holding her head firmly against my abdomen. She continued to sob and I could feel her cold clammy face soaked in my come and her own tears as she trembled against the front of my thighs.

Enjoying the wet confines of her mouth for a few more seconds I slowly eased my cock back being sure to drag it along the interior of her mouth and feeling her teeth and tongue on the length of my turgid love muscle. I stopped when just the head was inside her mouth and my semi flaccid knob rested like a dead slug on her tongue. She panted slowly as my come and her saliva gathered in her mouth to marinate my cock in our combined juices. Staying just inside her mouth I harshly instructed her,

"Reach forward whore and squeeze my nuts gently. I want you to wring the last drops of come out of my nuts and swallow it like the cum sucking tramp you are."

Slowly she obeyed and with her left hand she gently cupped my nuts in her hand and gave them a slow massaging rub rolling them around in her hand. I strained to contain the exquisite feeling as her smooth little hands fondled and squeezed my newly shave and sensitive scrotal sack - It was bliss and once again I am sure little slithers of remaining nut juice slid like heated sugar up the tube inside my cock and spilled out onto her tongue.

It was heaven and as she continued to fondle my nuts I felt my manhood begin to stiffen again in her mouth. Lisa was right - there is nothing more sensual that having your nuts shaved and then having them fondled and teased. Enjoying the recuperation of my cock in her mouth I looked up and saw that Alec was still pumping slowly into Chloe's bottom - obviously he had more staying power than I or more likely he had had more practice at this sort of thing.

He looked comfortable and it appeared he could go for hours before he would come, however it was his eyes that captured my stare - He looked like pure evil and I almost felt I could see into his soul where a raging furnace of hate and debauchery was constantly fanning his desires.

"Hmmmmmm... such a pity you couldn't wait to try some of this prime A-grade ring meat Tommy boy, this is the tightest arse I have ever screwed. You would have to be a nun to be tighter than this little tramp... Thank you Mrs. Harper for letting me be your first - it has been an absolute pleasure breaking you in my little filly."

Letting the insults sink in he then continued,

"As much as I would like to dump a load deep inside your poo-chute I have other plans for my nectar. Now stay right where you are slut, Tom and me are going to swap places... that's right Tom me old chum why don't you come over here and shove your cock up this little bitches bung hole, I'm sorry it isn't as tight as it used to be but I am sure you'll still enjoy giving her a good reaming."

He slowly withdrew his hard cock from her rectum giving no heed to how she gulped when he pulled his slimy shit speckled manhood from her anus for the first time since inserting into her.

"Here give me the camera and then you cam use both hands to give her shitter a real pummeling, make sure you go deep - her colon is a super place to rub your cock against, it just makes me quiver every time I bottom out inside her."

Coming around to my side of the table with his foul smelling erection bobbing in front of him he took the camcorder from me and playfully pushed me back towards Chloe's upended rear still sticking obscenely in the air.

Stepping behind her I could positively see inside her stretched and swollen arse hole. I could see a darkness deep inside but near the opening I could see her anus had been rubbed red raw from Alec's brutal 'breaking in'. Her inner tissue was a bright pink and there were flecks of brown shit and claret red blood mingling inside her - God she was going to walking awkwardly for days after this little episode.

Captivated by the slowly closing hole I reached out and inserted my thumb into her rectum which made her grunt in pain. I turned my hand this way and that so I could feel the wet spongy tissue inside her arse, it felt like a bus could park in there she was so loose. Removing my thumb I wiped the foul smelling brownish paste on her inner thigh then stepped forward and grasping my new erection pushed it into her musty stinky hole.

I am not quite as big as Alec however the brutal assault on her rear passage by only the second cock she had ever had in her rectum made her groan with renewed torment. Once again she started sobbing as I gripped her thighs and levered her abused arse hole back on forth on my raging hard on.

While I enjoyed raping her rectum, being sure to bottom out as deep as I could so I could feel her colon collide with my cock head, Alec grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to a semi standing position bent over the table.

She made soft pathetic noises partly from the abuse of my cock inside her, partly from Alec pulling painfully at her hair, and partly from the tingling sensation in her arms as they straighten and the circulation slowly returned to them.

Alec stared intently into her face being sure to hold her still as I jack hammered into her bottom at the other end. Her small delicious breasts, which until now had been pressed against the table top, wobbled like jelly as I moved her body back and forth. I was lost in a frenzy as I could feel every part of her insides massaging and gripping my cock in its soft, wet, spongy, confines.

"Tom, take a step back but keep fucking this little tramp in the bum, I think it's time you got to see just what a dirty little bitch our Mrs. Harper can be."

Being careful no to let my cock slip out of Chloe's anus I grabbed her hips and forced her to take a step back with me. Her heels scraped over the cobble stones as she shuffled her hips to mimic my own steps backwards.

"Good, good - stop there, that's perfect" said Alec.

"Right my horny little fuck bucket it's time for you to get you reward for being such a cooperative and willing slut tonight. I know you were terribly distraught about having to spit out that precious load of come earlier and wasting it by spreading it all over my cock so here's what I'm going to do to make it up to you."

Chloe looked up at Alec's evil grinning face as he slowly wanked his cock in front of her. I think we both knew what was going to happen however she still moaned in anguish and started to shake her head 'No' when he told her what to do next.

"I want you to lick your shit off my cock and then wank me with your hands. When I am ready to come I want you to suck on my knob as hard as you can and flick your tongue all over the end just how you know I like it. Then I am going to shove my cock into your throat and you are going to swallow the whole damn lot like the little cum guzzling whore that you are - Got that?? Don't you dare refuse me bitch, I OWN YOU!! Do you want me to go get your husband and show it what an unfaithful whoring skank you have become??"

At these words Chloe pleaded and begged saying she would gladly do just as he asked. She even added a little icing just to convince him just how much she was willing to save her marriage.

"Oh... god... Oh god... Alec please I'll do it, I'll do anything you say just don't ever tell Vince about us. I'll let you fuck my arse whenever you want, I'll let your friends have my arse but please don't tell Vince, please."

"Ok... Ok stop whining you pathetic tramp, of course I'm going to fuck your arse whenever I want and you can bet I'm going to share that tight little ring hole with lots of my mates - hell I could make a nice little gold mine out of whoring your sweet tush out to the highest bidder - mind you I would need to let them sample it first so they would know what a great shit-fucker you are."

Chloe was stunned at the lengths Alec was prepared to take his ownership of her but true to her cause she did not let this show long enough for Alec to get madder with her.

"Right bitch get to work, I've waited long enough and now I want to spill my guts into yours."

Roughly Alec grabbed Chloe under the arms and pulled her forwards so that his shiny wet member was standing straight in front of her face. Hesitating slightly Chloe extended her tongue and began licking his cock from stem to top like a giant lollipop. I could see she wasn't enjoying the taste and every now and then she would spit saliva back out of her mouth as she tried to get rid of the taste of her own shit and bowels that she was now licking off Alec's penis.

Alec moved his hips left and right so that he could be sure she could lick all over it. All this time I continued to bang violently into her bung hole slowly feeling the cum in my nuts start that familiar rise in temperature as they got ready to spurt yet another load of blossoming pleasure out through the eye of my cock.

For a few more minutes both Alec and I were loss in our own little worlds of bliss as we took turns raping and pillaging this young wife's body, all the time she grunted and murmured encouraging us to come and squirt our seed over or in her - Alec was right, once she got into it Chloe was a hot little piece.