Coming in Colours Ch. 07

Story Info
April has past - come what May!!
19.4k words
4.64
18.3k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry everyone for the immense time 'between drinks' however I had an unprecedented interruption (it's called life) which delayed any possible development with this story for quite a few months. When I did get a chance to continue I had to spend a lot of time on researching my diary to find out just where I had left off and needed to start again. Anyway without any further delay herein lies Chapter 7 and chapter 8 will follow shortly. DJK.

"Come on mate -- let's sit down and have a smoke and relax before the lovely Mrs. Harper returns and makes us feel welcome again".

Smiling and looking forward to getting another crack at her gorgeous body I quickly sat down toying with my hard on as Alec lit a cigar for each of us.

We spent the next hour or so smoking and chatting quietly at the table, swimming languidly in the pool, or just relaxing in the cool night. The whole time I was well aware of the burning ache in the pit of my stomach that fed fuel to my throbbing penis which remained erect and tense between my legs. Without feeling self conscious or embarrassed there were times when I would simply grab it in my fist and wank it a couple of time to ease my frustration but I always stopped before the point of no return saving my gathering nut juice for the delectable Chloe Harper who was about to make the second grand entrance of the night.

While I was self absorbed with my sexual stimulation I noticed Alec staring at me at times with an intensity that made me shiver and bow my head. I can not describe the feeling but it was almost as if he was some demi-god or master who had some intangible hold on me and could make me do the most unspeakable things just by willing it -- I felt an insane rush of adrenaline and pleasure course through my body every time he smiled while unconsciously I felt I was performing for him.

Sometime later we both looked up at the sound of the ranch slider whishing open and there stood the delectable and stunning Mrs. Harper totally naked except for her strapping white high heels. She was wet all over from an obvious recent sweaty physical workout and her hair was disheveled lying about her face. She seemed to have an evil decadent smile on her face.

Leaving the door ajar she sash-shayed the short distance from the house to where we were sitting exaggerating the swing of her hips. With each step I got a glimpse of her tight little hairless gash peeking provocatively from between her thighs. Her round full hips rolled seductively and I could swear I heard squishing sounds as I imagined at least two loads (one of them being mine) of male sperm sloshing in her bowels. She had her head bowed slightly and looking between her dark hair stared intently at us as she approached.

Just as she came with arms reach Alec and I both stood baring our burgeoning penises to her lustful stare. Like a talented showgirl she immediately dropped to her knees and reached a hand out to each of us and grabbed our cocks firmly at the base in her small manicured hands. Her palm was cool and I gasped throwing my head back in ecstasy as I felt her timidly move her fist up and down my shaft.

I heard Alec grunt in satisfaction and I looked over to see his cock half embedded in her sucking mouth -- her cheeks hollowed as she lathered his sensitive manhood with her highly practiced and talented tongue. While she blew Alec she tightened her grip on my cock, almost to the point of pain, and began jacking me hard. Each time her fist banged down into the root of my cock my balls throbbed from the impact and I grunted. Just as my balls began to tingle from the abuse she slipped her mouth noisily off Alec's cock making a wet exaggerated slurping noise and then shifted her head to face me. Slamming her fist down hard she held my cock slightly away from my body and stretched the skin tightly over my manhood.

Looking down I saw the skin taunt and red just as she engulfed the end in her hot slick mouth. I groaned in appreciation and I could imagine it wouldn't take much more of this to make me spurt into her glorious and heavenly mouth. Maybe that was her plan but I knew Alec had other ideas and from witnessing his staying power earlier in the night I knew it would take some very special action from Chloe to foil those plans.

I myself was looking forward to sinking my cock into her, as yet, untouched cunt and I made myself believe it was seething with desire desperately wanting to feel my cock plow into her womanly depths.

For maybe 10 minutes Chloe alternated between us giving us both a top class blow job. I don't know about Alec but I struggled to maintain my composure and not blow my wad inside her highly skilled mouth. At times she would relinquish her hold on our cocks and loving fondle and squeeze our scrotums make our balls twitch and jump as if she was trying to squeeze the sperm from them. For me it was especially erotic as my nuts had been newly shaved the day before and I got lost easily in the new and highly stimulating sensation.

I have to say Chloe was a very imaginative and resourceful lover and I was surprised again and again at the different approaches she used to stimulate and excite the two of us.

At one stage she held my cock firmly in her left fist and using it to hold herself from falling she leaned away from me making me pull in the opposite direction effectively leaving her hanging from my genitals. The extra weight created a dull ache in my guts and before long I was visibly shaking as the strain increased. While I tried to hold this position keeping my legs locked and leaning back she had ducked her head so that she could engulf Alec's scrotum in her mouth and lash his nuts with strokes of her flat wide tongue. I swear if she had not come up any sooner she would have ripped my cock straight off my body, however the exquisite pleasure when she once again swallowed my cock in one go was worth every tortuous moment.

Chloe had this innate and stupendous ability. She could take my cock deep into her throat and while her throat muscles massaged my erect penis sending wave upon wave of glorious wet stroking sensations down my shaft she would push her tongue out between her teeth and the base of my cock. Then with just the tip of her tantalizing wet appendage she would tickle my scrotum making my balls literally twitch in their tight little purse of skin -- Fuck! It was heaven personified.

After we had enjoyed her talents for a while Alec suggested she stand up so we could enjoy other parts of her body. I helped her to her feet and led her over to one of the loungers. Alec got her to crawl onto the soft mattress facing towards the back of the chair. Alec claimed her delectable posterior and gripping her hips tightly in his hands wasted no time in plunging his slick turgid member into her over heated pussy. While Alec groaned in appreciation Chloe opened her mouth wide and moaned long and low as she welcomed his hot rampant tool filling her wanton slutty cunt.

I stood at the back of the lounger idly wanking my cock watching mesmerized as I enjoyed Alec pummeling her from behind making all the soft parts of her body wobble and shake from the impact. Her tits swung forwards and back slapping her chest and sending drops of sweat in all directions. I watched as small dark drops stained the material of the lounger and listened as she constantly moaned in satisfaction -- Now I could see that she really did enjoy the decadence of fucking Alec and submitting to his nasty sexual demands, there was no doubt about it, this woman was made for fucking.

Caught up in the moment I suddenly reached forward and grabbed Chloe by her chin. Bending forward I plunged my wet tongue deep into her mouth with such passion that it took her breath away. As I brutally French kissed her face she opened her eyes and I saw lust filled madness in them. Enjoying the wet confines of her mouth our faces got mashed together as Alec relentlessly pumped her from behind, all of us were beginning to sweat profusely and the smell of hot sex induced bodies filled the air around us.

Removing my tongue I stood upright and still holding her face I stepped forward so I could slide my cock into her mouth. Groaning in lust Chloe engulfed my cock without a problem and she closed her eyes as she swallowed my angry red shaft right to the root on the first go.

Alec continued enjoying the velvet wet confines of her pussy on his man saber as he powerfully thrust and jack hammered into her over and over again. All this time Chloe almost went limp letting us drag her body back and forth while we fucked her relentlessly. Every time Alec pushed her forward along the length of his cock she would swallow my manhood and coat it with strings of saliva. When he pulled her back onto his shaft she would lash her tongue back and forth like a snake tongue across the white under belly of my cock until the head sat quivering and throbbing on her tongue -- God it was exquisite!!!

I don't know how long we continued in this fashion, both of us simply using Chloe as a tube of flesh to slide back and forth on our sexual appendages. After a while I noticed a change in Chloe's breathing and her body seemed to tense as she made exaggerated efforts to force her hips back against Alec's bumping groin. She started snorting through her nose and hot air bathed my cock is quick bursts with each retreat of her mouth on my cock. I realized she was on the verge of coming and she was doubling her efforts to get as much of Alec's cock to penetrate her and in turn drive her orgasm to a bursting crescendo.

Alec sensed it too and I saw him noticeably speed up his piston-like action obviously wanting to drive her into the madness of orgasm that this woman celebrated so convincingly. Her snorting and puffing seemed to trigger an unseen button on the underside of my cock and I could feel my penis flutter and tingle as I felt that all too familiar feeling. My nut juice churned in my scrotum preparing to send a hot surge of thick man glue up the delicate tunnel of skin throbbing on Chloe's tongue.

Suddenly I was aware that I might come in her mouth and remembering my objective (to feel the tight hot feel of her cunt) I quickly pulled back and removed my cock from her mouth. Deftly I gripped the root of my erection and pinched the base cruelly making myself stifle a small moan and halt my impending orgasm. Chloe likewise responded and moaned openly in disappointment as suddenly her mouth was empty of my burgeoning tool. Leaning her chest against the back of the lounger she reached forward with both hands and gripped my hips tightly pulling me slightly forward and nuzzled her nose and tongue into the slick wetness of my scrotum.

Looking down I saw her face buried between my legs and I could feel her tongue licking and frantically worming its way between my sweaty thighs and all over my hairless sack. My cock bobbed wildly against her forehead and I watched as strands of her beautiful luxurious hair stuck and slid sensuously over the sensitive skin of my foreskin. Moved by the wonderful sensation I grabbed her head and pulled her deeper between my thighs. Her moans became muffled as I humped her head dragging my scrotum over the bridge of her nose and closed eye lids. Crushing my nuts against her forehead helped stem my mounting excitement and at the same time provide an exquisitely new erotic sensation that sent additional euphoric messages to my sex crazed brain.

Chloe pulled back slightly and twisting her shoulders slightly moved her open mouth beneath my scrotum. Her eyes were still closed and using her tongue as a guide she maneuvered her mouth under my ball sack and then in a sudden move deftly slipped both my balls and my entire scrotum into her mouth. Sealing her lips around the skin hanging from my torso she latched onto my scrotum and began to give my balls a lashing that I will long remember. I stood there motionless only moving to alleviate sudden pressure on my scrotum when Chloe moved to far one way or the other. My cock stuck out hard and sleek across the side of her face glistening red and mean against the flawless skin of her hallowed cheeks.

I was lost in a world of tingly languid steamy wetness as I felt Chloe's tongue and mouth bathe my over sensitized scrotum. Each time the point of her tongue jabbed between my balls I felt my nuts jump and buzz with excitement and I swear I could feel the jism in my nuts sloshing and roiling inside them. If I had had the nerve to reach out and touch my cock I am sure I would have ejaculated wildly all over her hair and shoulders.

As her mouth was closed over my nuts the only sound she could make to emphasize her mounting excitement were small grunts that came from deep in her chest. These animal like tones added to the delightful sensations encasing my tongue lashed ball sack. Sweating profusely I let my eyes travel slowly up the length of Chloe's gloriously heaving and naked body. At the other end Alec had his eyes clinched tightly closed and his knuckles were white with exertion as they pushed and pulled Chloe's rear end back and forth over his turgid cock. As I watched him swing his hips in long steady swipes, never once letting his member entirely leave the confines of her velvet tunnel, I stood transfixed as Chloe's delicately curved arse clenched and winked as she used her vaginal muscles to rhythmically milk Alec's cock each time it plunged into her womanhood. I was secretly envious wishing she was doing that to me -- I could only imagine the exquisite feel of her hot velvet sleeve of flesh squeezing my cock over and over again.

For some time I watched enraptured as Chloe sucked my nuts almost numb and Alec pounded her relentlessly. Then Alec's rhythm changed and all of a sudden he heaved his pelvis violently against Chloe's stretched legs being sure to push as much of his rampant hard on into her as he could. As his mouth flew open in silent rapture he screwed his eyes shut in defiant concentration and I knew he was coming inside Chloe's tight married box. Alec lashed her insides with his hot frothy seed made Chloe tip over the edge as well. Reluctantly I felt her mouth slip from holding my nuts and looking down I saw her shake and shiver as a toe curling orgasm rippled through her body. Alec remained deep inside her and kept her spasming vagina skewered on the end of his gushing cock. Little by little both of them slowed their trembling and I could imagine Alec's cock softening as it shrunk languishing in the combined wet culmination of there coupling.

Chloe's head dropped forward as she fell exhausted against the lounger and Alec stepped back from her, his cock making an unmistakable wet plopping sound as it exited her cum filled gash, his eyes opened staring me straight in the face and seemed to be burning with fire.

"Get over here good buddy and sink your pecker into this nasty slut's furnace, I reckon you'll be lucky to last 5 minutes, I swear she could squeeze the wick out of a candle with this fuckin' tight little snatch"

Not wanting to wait a moment longer I moved quickly behind her as Alec stepped out of the way igniting his previously discarded cigar and puffing on it like a pig in shit.

I grabbed her womanly hips and with no precursor aimed my saliva slicked penis straight into her recently fucked cunt. I looked down as my manhood speared through her lips and she flexed her pussy in preparation for my reaming. As my cock sliced through her outer lips I gasped as I saw a thick emission of white fluid squirt out of her pussy over my cock and balls to slide languidly down my inner thighs. Thinking only of sinking myself deep inside her, in the back of my mind I registered I was plowing through Alec's recently erupted ejaculate. The enjoyment I was receiving from spearing her wet sloppy box was because he had left his sperm behind for me to slide through. Normally I would have been disgusted knowing another mans sperm was anywhere near my cock but for some strange reason I found the fact that I was enjoying sloppy seconds inside another man's wife crudely erotic and it charged me with an energy I thought I was lacking to complete this next endeavor.

As I sank balls deep inside her Chloe lifted her head once again and let our a long guttural moan as once again her body began to move in the all too familiar way a well fucked slut knows off by heart. She flicked her sweaty hair over her shoulder and looking back towards me she fluttered her eyes at me and let her tongue loll around in her open gasping mouth encouraging me to spill my seed and join the sloshing mixture already tainting her soiled box.

I think I only fucked her for less than a minute before I was grunting and groaning like a wounded animal and I felt my sperm rushing up the thin tube under my cock surging forward with hot thick gouts to splash over and over against the walls of her vagina. I am pretty sure Chloe did not orgasm again but she humped and squeezed my cock so hard it felt like she was having a little fit of pleasure just for me, I have to say she was a first class fuck and made all the right noises and movements to make you feel like the luckiest man in the world, if only for the moment while you were coming inside her.

I allowed a few moments for me to gain my composure and revel in the afterglow as my cock softened in Chloe's soupy snatch then Alec grabbed my shoulder pulling me back and out of her succulent heavenly quim. Quickly we put our clothes on and without so much as a goodbye we left through the side gate back out to the street. As I pulled the gate closed behind me I glanced up in time to see Chloe roll over onto her back and probe her wet cunt with three fingers of her right hand. I paused long enough to watch her transfer her fingers to her mouth and noisily slurp off the combined sperm we had recently deposited into her slutty box. There was no doubt that this hot little married tramp was made for fucking and I knew it wouldn't be the last opportunity I would have to sample her talents.

Walking a short distance from the Harper's residence we whispered quietly, jubilating over the conquests of the night and I agreed with Alec that we should get back to his place for a well deserved sleep and recuperation. Hailing a cab Alec gave the driver instructions while I watched lazily out the window lost in the fog and mist of my tumbling thoughts. Surprisingly my cock hardened again in my pants as I remembered highlights of the night although somewhere in the densest part of my brain a small voice was clamoring for attention. Just as I thought I had found a way to tune into it and was about to adjust the volume so I could hear the plea Alec shook my shoulder telling me were home.

Alec paid the driver while I clambered half dead into the house. We said a brief good night to each other by the stairs to the upper landing, Alec told me to sleep as long as I like. He would send up some breakfast early afternoon if I had still not woken by then.

Thankfully I went to my room, took off all my clothes as I walked to the bed and slipped naked between the cool sheets. Languishing in the comfort of the soft bed I instinctively glanced to the left and then remembered I was sleeping alone. Elsie was not there and I made a mental note to call her tomorrow when I felt more alert and refreshed. My heart went out to her and I wondered how she was sleeping (surely she would be asleep by now) and whether she missed me. I said a little prayer asking god to look over her and then before I knew it I was fast asleep dreaming about banging the mayors wife while she screamed for me to give her every inch I had.........

The next day I woke late and glancing at the bedside stand saw that it was just after one in the afternoon. Getting up I made my way to the toilet in the bathroom attached to my room and stood enjoying a long satisfying piss into the bowl. The noise of my urine splashing noisily into the water was a little loud and I moaned feeling a little woozy and foggy from all the alcohol I had consumed the night before. Looking in the bathroom cupboard I found a couple of aspirin and knocked them back with a couple of decent glasses of water. Then I took a long hot shower and looking outside saw it was a reasonably pleasant day, the sun was out, a slight breeze, and just a few clouds in the sky. I dressed casually in a light pair of trousers and a polo shirt then made my way downstairs looking forward to some food.