Coming in Colours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning quietly May gently squeezed my balls and the base of my shaft squeezing the last drops of my seed into her mouth and licking the last drops of me essence off the tingling tip of my penis. I removed my hand from the back of her head and she slowly lifted her head from my crotch letting my cock flop wetly against my abdomen. She kept holding my member gently in her hands afraid to displease me by breaking our contact altogether.

Absolutely sated for the time being I sighed and just sat their half naked enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm. May looked up at me and I noticed she no longer had tears in her eyes but instead that recent glimmer of glazed mischief and excitement returned and I knew then she had enjoyed the encounter regardless of the humiliation I had invoked on her. I knew the next 24 hours or so would be just fine and I could use this little wench to satisfy some of my more elusive fantasies. While my mind wandered between erotic scenes May spoke gently.

"Do you mind if I go to the bathroom again and tidy up before I eat my lunch? I must look a sight all ruffled up and sweaty."

Cautiously I considered her request and realized I had an opportunity here to press my advantage and make sure she stayed under my spell for at least the immediate future. It thrilled me to know I could control this young lady and could make her do things that I would not normally entertain. I did not want her to tidy herself up, she looked very erotic and subservient sitting there with messed up hair, a slight blush of excitement still on her face, and her legs askew showing more than a generous portion of her sexuality.

"No I think not, why don't you take off your skirt, it's practically useless now anyway, and use that to wipe your face and my cock before you tuck it away safe and sound for reawakening later"?

For a moment she looked astonished and I saw her lips quiver again although I did not know if it was from fright or excitement. She seemed to contemplate the consequences of insisting she go to the bathroom and defying my instruction then I saw a look of resignation wash over her beautiful young face and I knew I had read this girl right --she enjoyed being humiliating and got off on being told to embarrass herself, I looked forward to seeing how far I could push her.

Rising to a sitting position she deftly propped herself up and quickly removed her skirt down her long slender legs and off over her heels, then promptly sat her naked skin back down onto the clammy sticky vinyl seat. Looking at me with a poor girl look she moved the scrunched up skirt to her face slowly and then began wiping her lips and face removing the last hints of my semen that she had failed to swallow. When she was finished she brushed her hair back with her fingers and then lovingly lifted my limp member and dabbed the stained denim material around my scrotal area drying it and then tucked it back into my pants and zipped me up. Placing the disheveled garment on the seat between us she then turned to her meal and began enjoying the dish the waitress had left for us.

I watched her for a few moments enjoying that fact that she was naked from the waist down under the cover of the table and then also started to eat my meal as well. She remained silent looking at me occasionally but saying nothing and I saw a twinkle in her eye that told me she was waiting for me to make the next move. Pausing between mouthfuls I said.

"I could be wrong but it seemed you enjoyed that little escapade".

She nodded slightly but still said nothing, so I continued.

"I need to go to the city to pick up an important item tomorrow and am staying in an exclusive hotel tonight where I intend to enjoy the evening laid back in luxurious style and comfort. I want you to spend the night with me and tomorrow we can decide where it goes from there, I won't accept 'No' for an answer and I insist that you take this journey of the next 24 hours or so with me, hey you might even enjoy it".

She continued to eat her food placing small pieces of toast and bacon in her mouth and chewing thoughtfully. She looked so cute as small dribbles of maple syrup leaked out of the corners of her mouth which she licked up with her sexy pink little tongue. At times she would wipe her mouth with her skirt and each time she did this she would look at me with a faint affectionate smile. Finally she spoke in a timid little voice that seemed choked with emotion or maybe she was still sufficiently stoned that the words came out slurred and throaty.

"Ok Tom Ryan, you caught me. Yes I enjoyed you abusing me and making me humiliate myself in a public bar, I would like to spend the next 24 hours with you and will endeavor to find some pleasure in what may come".

She hesitated before speaking again as if she needed to carefully choose the next words she spoke.

"I have to let you know I have never done anything remotely like this before and I am as curious as you about how I reacted so positively to our recent antics. It excited me immensely to be forced to service you and having you take complete control of the situation. I am not sure what I am getting myself in too; please don't hurt me......much. I promise I won't try and get away before noon tomorrow, after that, like you say let's see where it goes from there".

Her revelation and words excited me and once again I felt my cock surge in my pants, I contemplated using her young body again and satisfying my sexual need again but then thought to myself it would be so much better if I drew out the next stage and then I could look forward to a stronger culmination of my rising excitement.

Finishing our respective meals I ordered her another glass of wine which she was reluctant to consume knowing I was making sure her inhibitions were numbed. Although she put up a small defense this quickly crumbled when I threatened to reach for her pubes and remind her of the inevitable outcome. To my pleasure she nearly gulped down the entire contents in one go and even gave a little belch of surprise after she finished swallowing the glass of wine. She giggled a little from the infraction although I noticed she put her hand over her mouth to cover this indiscretion. I quickly determined that this young lady was both well educated and had had some exposure to at least some manners and decorum in her upbringing. Yes, I was going to enjoy twisting this little innocent woman around my finger and making her serve my sexual desires, who knows I could get use to having her around to serve my every whim.

I paid the bill, noticing we had a different waitress and wondering where the original one had got to; I left a generous tip on the table thinking they might need some extra cash to clean the evidence of our recent coupling off our seats. Grabbing the denim skirt from the seat between us I got up and indicated to May we should get back on the road. She sat there for a moment surprised that I expected her to walk naked from the waist down out of the restaurant and back to the car.

When I got to the main door I turned and watched her until she reluctantly got up grabbing a menu off the table and using it to hide her privates in front. Quickly she scampered after me to exit the place as soon as she could. I opened the door holding it open so she could nimbly dart past me and she rushed out towards the GTO, I watched pleased as her little white bottom wiggled deliciously as she ran to the opposite side of the car. Glancing back into the restaurant I was pleased to see the shocked look on the face of the trucker dude at briefly seeing May's arse as she exited. Although the Ferrari shielded her from the restaurant she was now exposed to the main road and I enjoyed taking my time to walk to the car before unlocking the doors leaving her exposed to anyone who might happen to drive past.

With a sigh of relief she immediately grabbed the door handle of the car and jumped in slamming the door behind her once again hiding her nakedness. I casually got in the drivers side and turned on the engine being sure to crank up the air conditioning turning it down as cool as it would go and looking forward to May's discomfort as it played over her half naked body.

May sat in her seat with her hands clenched between her legs trying to regain some modesty; the menu lay on the floor where she had discarded it as soon as she got safely back in the car. Turning towards me she said.

"Gaaaaawd that was embarrassing, I am sure everyone in there saw how vulnerable I was, shit! There was even a young family in there, what they must think of me, the husband was positively dripping at the mouth, I was so embarrassed......god it made me so hot".

Saying this she spread her legs a little and I watched mesmerized as she placed one of her hands on her crotch and slowly spread the glistening wet petals of her vagina dipping a finger into her moist hole. She sighed and closed her eyes as she played with herself giving no regard for anyone that might walk past and witness her debauchery.

I gently reached over and grabbed her wrist removing it from between her legs telling there would be plenty of time later for mutual satisfaction; right now I just wanted her to relax and enjoy the ride. Looking her in the eye I could see she was still a little foggy from the combined effects of the marijuana and wine but I could also see she was getting very excited.

"Why don't you roll yourself another doob and refresh that need in your mind to relax -- I'll just drive and let you calm down, we're still an hour or two from town so we need to get moving".

While the car idled in the car park she gave me a skeptical look then moving with a little urgency opened the glove box of the car and retrieved her tobacco tin doing just as I said. Shortly she was taking great tokes of the wicked weed while she sat with her legs slightly parted and giving me gorgeous glimpses of her pretty snatch. She smoked the weed right down to the end and then flicked the butt out the window as I got back on the highway speeding towards our destination.

I cranked up the stereo and blasted Led Zeppelin through the interior as she lay languidly in her seat apparently dozing while I kept looking at her every chance I got. After a while later when we were still about an hour away from the outskirts of the city I felt my erection making itself known again in my pants and once again I felt the urge to sate my lust, quickly I adjusted my position trying to alleviate the ache in my groin but the shift in my pants only made myself more acutely aware of my growing hard on.

Glancing left I saw May still apparently sleeping and suddenly had a longing to see her tits which had yet to be exposed to me. While driving one handed I open the buckle of my pants and slipped the elastic of my underwear down to crop under my nut sack effectively freeing my erection to the cool air blowing through the car. It felt great to release my straining manhood and I looked again to see if May had woken to take notice of my predicament. Alas she still seemed to be far away so I took the next off ramp and glided the car to a stop in a secluded right of way a short way off the highway.

Shutting off the air conditioning I used the drivers switch to wind down May's passenger window completely and letting the cool afternoon breeze wash gratefully through the interior of the car. May appeared to shift briefly in the change of temperature but stayed with her eyes closed. Feeling a need to stretch my legs I got out of the car surreptitiously covering my throbbing meat but leaving it exposed above my underwear.

Quickly looking around to make sure no one was near I ambled around to May's side of the car and leaning on the roof gazed down into the car staring at the beautiful side profile of her face and just being able to see the semi-slick exposure of her slit between her legs. Looking towards her chest I noticed her nipple clearly visible through the thin material of her top and reached a hand out to fondle her breast.

She didn't wake immediately but did stir briefly as if she was pushing her breast into my hand. Reaching through the open window with both hands I began unbuttoning her blouse and discovered a thin pink shoulder less strap top keeping her breasts buoyant and a creating a reasonable amount of cleavage. She only had small tits but they looked delectable without a hint of sag -- I couldn't wait to taste them.

Pulling her blouse either side of her chest I reached in latching my thumbs in the top of the elastic bands and roughly pushed down so that her the elastic stretched over and down her chest fully exposing her young feminine assets to my staring eyes. Fuck they were beautiful, like little wobbles of jelly tipped with dark red cherry like nipples that immediately got stiff and poked out arching up as if they were resisting gravity. I reached forward with one hand testing how ripe and tight her breast meat was then tentatively squeezed a nipple to test how supple and rubbery it was.

Her nipple was firm and hard like a little stone and I knew I would enjoy chewing on them when the opportunity presented itself. She looked so delectable sitting in the car below me, her legs akimbo ending in those extraordinary high heels, no clothes below the waist, her pink strap top bunched about her hips like a slash of color against the nicely tanned smooth skin, and her blouse hanging loosely off her shoulders framing her tiny tits.

Alternating between each breast my breath labored as I melded my hand with her succulent flesh reveling in the firm little nubbins that resisted the force of my fingers. As a plied her flesh May's lips dropped open and I heard her gasp from the sensations coursing through her chest and making her blush with desire. Slowly she came too looking a little startled as she discovered herself practically naked and fully exposed to my caresses. As her sleepy eyes adjusted to the glare of the afternoon sun I grabbed her by the breasts and pulled her bodily towards the open window hissing through my teeth with my diabolical instructions.

"Suck my cock slut; I need to feel you all over me again" . Taking a quick stock of the situation she reached her head through the open window and I thrust my hips forward sliding my rampant cock in to her ready mouth. My scrotum banged sharply on the sill of the car door and I gasped in agony and pleasure as I felt her tight throat once again envelope my tender meat. Like last time her tongue went straight to work bathing my fleshy stem in hot saliva and sucking the precum out of my sensitized tip.

Placing both hands on the roof of the car I swung my hips back and forth once again enjoying the plunder of her mouth. She in turn held the sill of the door tightly and let me use her like a piece of meat, the only sound being her mouth slurping on my member and my breathing coming in ragged breaths. As much as I enjoyed fucking her face I wanted to empty my pole in a different orifice so I removed my cock with an audible wet 'plop' and opening the passenger door urged her to step out of the car.

As soon as she stood by the car I whirled her around to face the side of the car and pushed her against the side of the car squashing tits against the side window.

"Spread you legs bitch, I want to plow your sloshly little teasing cunt".

She gasped at the lewd language but obediently did as I requested stretching her arms over the roof of the low sports car and thrusting her hips back to expose her small bum and hot little honey pot hanging underneath. Licking my hand with a generous amount of saliva I reached between her legs and slapped my mouth juice between her thighs feeling her own heat residing there. Quickly giving her gash a rub to lubricate her entrance I then reached for my aching organ and slid the blossoming mushroom head against the slick entrance to her womb.

She gasped in quick succession when I slapped may hand against her cunt lips, then again when I pressed my enflamed weapon into her as she felt the heat of my shaft burn into her delicate blood engorged petal like lips. She felt incredibly tight and I leaned back to get a look at her from behind as I watched my cock penetrate and squeeze through her outer lips seeking the liquid centre of her vagina. Her small pink hole glistened with a combination of my saliva and her own secretions and I moaned contentedly as I felt her move her legs a little wider allowing my cock to gain entrance and lodge inside her clinging sex.

Taking my time I slowly slid my member into her from behind, my breath hissing between my clenched teeth as I enjoyed her tightness enveloping me in liquid heat like a hot velvet sleeve. My cock stopped just short of full penetration when I felt the head of my cock nudge against her cervix, obviously she was small in more ways than one and I relished the idea of pounding endlessly trying to get that last precious inch inside her. I languished in the thought of feeling her spongy insides massaging the tip of my cock when I finally spewed the contents of my nuts inside her tight hole.

May clenched her fists tight on the roof of the car and I heard her gasp and groan as I started to pound into her being sure to pull almost completely out before popping my hips forward and sending bruising blows against the entrance to her womb with my stiffening pole. God she felt good, I couldn't remember the last time I had fucked such a tight box -- possibly on my wedding night when I took Elsie's virginity in a slow loving manner -- this was different, I didn't need to be considerate and thoughtful, this fuck was here for the taking, brutal, self indulgent, and totally about me. If May got off on my rooting her then that was her luck but as far as I was concerned she was just a hot cunt for me to abuse and use to my cocks' content.

No matter how much I twisted and squirmed my raging hard on into her pussy I couldn't quite get all of my tool inside her seething snatch and I could feeling her trying to pull away from me as I slammed my tool over and over into her cervix. Some of her groans turned into whimpers as I understood I was probably bruising her insides and the fucking had turned somewhat painful for her. Nevertheless I continued to bang into her cunt holding firmly onto her hips so that she could not escape from my impalement.

As my body took on a frenzied rapid stab into her depths she turned her head to look over her shoulder and I could see once again she had been crying. Gasping between hits she begged me.

"Pluh......pluh....pluh....pleeeease.....stop......you're.....kil.....kil.....killing me......I.....I....can....can't take.....any....m.....m....more. Pluh.....pluh....please let me.....suck....suck...you.....off......I.....I.....I'm...so...so....so....sore.....awwwwww......gawwwwd.....this......is......mur.....murder".

"Do you really want me to stop you little cock teaser, I am so close, don't you want me splash my hot goo inside your box and bath your cervix with my cream? I'm sure the load I have will ease the pain you are feeling".

What a load of crap, I had no intention of pulling out and was only delaying her withdrawal so that I could pump her full of my jism. She turned back slightly towards the car and I watched as she bit into her own shoulder trying to suppress the pain knowing I wanted desperately to unload inside her. Her eyes clenched closed and seeing the pain on her face turned my cruel guts into oblivion.

Roaring with ecstasy I jammed my cock full force into her unprotected pussy shooting writhing threads of hot jism deeply into quim and making my cock shudder as it bumped over the hump of her bony entrance. My semen rushed through my cock burning an exit through my tip and squished inside her like molten wax escaping the centre of a melting candle. I held myself tightly against her watching her thighs tremble and her legs shake trying to ease the tension bursting inside her.