Coming in Colours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call me soft or a romantic but just as I could feel the last of my seed ooze out into her sopping insides I reached around in front of her and quickly flicked my thumb over her quivering clitoris. I am not sure how I knew or even if I cared but the deft little twang was enough to send May into a delirious orgasm. I groaned again in ecstasy as I felt her body stiffen and quake as her pussy clenched my cock tightly inside and she came all over my meat marinating it in her hot cunt juices. I timed each stroke of her clitoris to coincide with her deep breathing and was enthralled as her cunt tightened with an orgasmic contraction time and time again.

Just as she started to beg me to stop and that she could not take any more I stiffened my fore finger and cruelly rolled her young clit around hard against her pubic bone making it issue sickly wet noises. Her voice went all raspy and thick and she gurgled a strangled cry of release as for once last time I felt her cunt twitch and squeeze the last drops from my depleted nuts.

God this girl was good. While she lay against the car panting and trying to regain her composure I left my cock inside her slowly rotating my hips and enjoying the warm sensation of our combined secretions bathing my cock. She groaned a little but otherwise did not move. I think I surprised us both when my cock flinched inside her and we both felt it grow a little.

She begged me to pull out, that she was too sore to go again, that she would wank me off, but not to fuck her again. The words had a startling effect on me and I felt my manhood surge inside her slimy depths hardening as she begged me to pull out of her.

Reluctantly I pulled my member out of her enflamed pussy watching as a cascade of semen and cunt juice sluiced down her inner thigh. Her mound looked angry and red and was obviously sore from my relentless pounding. Once again I relished the control I had over her. Seeing how I could manipulate her so easily I demanded that she turn and lick me clean. May did not hesitate, jumping at the chance to have my cock put anywhere except back into her abused hole.

Somewhere she had lost her blouse so now she was naked except for her high heels and her crop top around her belly. Falling to her knees she grabbed my wet glistening member in her hands and fervently licked and slurped her tongue all over my new erection.

I knew I could come again as I felt the familiar feeling surging in my scrotum thanks to her special talent at licking cock but for now I was contented with just knowing I had pushed her that little bit more past her limits -- making her suckle and swallow our combined juices and in such a way that she felt obliged, I was quickly getting off on my control of her as a sexual outlet.

When I was sure she had got most of my cock clean from our recent coupling I gently moved her head back and slipped my cock from her face letting it slap wetly against her nose and cheeks. Looking down I saw her blissfully kneeling in the dirt before me with her eyes closed and her mouth agape while her tongue lolled lazily out of her mouth. Gripping the base of my turgid member I delighted in slapping her face with it, enthralled as she flinched slightly. squeezing her eyes tighter as I teased her with my weapon.

Rubbing the shiny wet helmet of my member over her tongue and teasing my sensitive glans on her firm mouth muscle I broke the silence.

"Ok, that's enough for now. I want to get to town and have a hot shower and a cool drink. Maybe you could finish sucking my off then but it's time to get moving my little cum bucket".

May flinched bodily at the lewd insult but she shakily got to her feet brushing dirt and small stones off her knees and readjusted her only piece of clothing she had remaining -- the pink crop top -- so that it once again ensconced her firm young breasts. Reluctantly I watched her breasts wobble back into the cover of her top but this disappointment was quickly displaced as I watched her turn and open the passenger's door of the car and I got another glimpse of her sodden and abused snatch peeking provocatively from between her thighs.

As if she could feel my eyes on her she quickly slid her legs into the seat, buckled her seatbelt and closed her door leaving her eyes down cast as if she was too embarrassed to look me in the eye.

With somewhat difficulty I tucked my still erect member back into my pants and did up my pants walking around to the driver's side once again starting the car with a fresh roar before skidding and sliding out of the gravel and back onto the main road.

Inside I was feeling jubilant and refreshed, my entire being brimming and suffused with pleasure and an immense feeling of power. With a growing sense of expectation and lust I was looking forward to the next opportunity to exploit May and subject her to my sexual whims.

The next opportunity came sooner than I expected and my mind was positively evil as I saw another hitch hiker on our side of the ride quickly approaching as I raced down the highway. The Ferrari only had two seats with a small storage compartment behind the two front seats. Sadistically I quickly contemplated the idea of making May sit half naked on the lap of the fast approaching and fortunate hiker. Slowing a little to judge what the hiker looked like my evil plan was confirmed when I saw that it was an older man looking all the worse for wear from his days on the road.

He was a little stooped and ambled along the road slowly with a small backpack wearing only dirty jeans and a thin scummy singlet. On his feet was a scuffed and much worn pair of hiking boots that looked as if he had salvaged them from a dumpster. His weak thin arm was half heartedly thrust out ending with a brown leathery hand and thumb unconvinced it would hail a ride.

Just as I passed him I pulled the car abruptly to the side and stopped 80 odd meters passed him leaving the engine gunning and waiting for him to shuffle up alongside the car. Looking in the rear view mirror I saw his eyes light up when he realized I had stopped to give him a lift -- never in his wildest dreams did he consider an affluent mode of transport such as this would take him part of his way to oblivion.

Glancing at May I gave her a sadistic smile and I watched as the color drained from her face as she could read my intentions. Quickly before the old man arrived at her door she pleaded with me drive off and leave him behind, she claimed she would do anything to appease my evil deed. What she didn't know is that she had already sold her soul and regardless of the circumstances I believed she had already given herself up -- I quickly concluded she would do as I said regardless, I got the feeling that there was an intangible hold I had over her that would make her do whatever I wanted -- no matter what.

If I had taken a moment to think that solitary thought through in a little more detail right there and then I would have made a startling discovery that may have saved me all the anguish and pain I have since endured. But alas as with numerous momentous and life changing events in the last few weeks my insatiable lust for power and sexual manipulation drew me further into the murky quagmire of my soul destruction. If there was one thing I could change in my life, it would be that I had never met Alec, unfortunately now more that most of my mind and soul depended heavily on the irreversible drug he had used to snag my being forever.

Just like an addict craving for his next trip suddenly a fresh wave of euphoria washed through my mind as I realized May was my prisoner and I could do with her whatever I wanted.

As May cowered in the corner trying to push herself into the rich upholstery I snarled an unnecessary warning at her.

"Listen you little bitch, you're going to indulge me and my little fantasy or god help me I will throw you out of the car now with nothing but the clothes you are wearing and I will drive off to leave you in his company anyway. Let's see you talk yourself out of that predicament, on a lonely stretch of road with only your drugged induced brain and sloppy snatch to vouch for your dignity, I bet Old man piss-pot would enjoy giving you what-for in the bushes before anyone came to your rescue. Now wizen up and get with the program -- do as I say or get out!!"

The warning had an unexpected effect on May and I am not sure if she really believed I would do as I said or that some part of the threat triggered a hidden fear that made her insides turn to jelly. Suddenly she went limp and whispering urgently with her eyes downcast she said.

"Y.......yes Tom, I'll do whatever you say, please I'm sorry, just don't let him hurt me.....I'm sorry to anger you....."

Stunned I watched as she turned completely submissive before me and once again I knew that something was not quite right. Staring at her hunched in the seat before me, her arms crossed in front of her small frame and legs shivering with a show of small goose bumps my cock lurched in my pants knowing she was going to do it.

The spell was broken when the old bugger arrived on May's side of the car and yanked the door open without any preamble. I am not sure who was more surprised -- The old man as May tumbled back through the open door only just catching her self on the seat before she fell out the car. Her legs parted quickly as she tried to keep her balance and position in the car which lewdly presented her recently used cunt on full display to both the old man's and my own leering gaze. May let out a little gasp of surprise as the support of the door fell away from behind her and she tumbled half in and half out of the car.

Looking up at the old man I watched as he was mesmerized by this unlikely course of events. Here he was being offered a ride in a sleek red Ferrari sports car already fully occupied by a clean cut middle aged man and a half naked slut brazenly showing of her nudity for both to stare upon.

Smiling quickly at the old man to reassure him everything was alright I quickly told May to get out of the car and make room for him to get in. The old mans expression was one of curious speculation not really understanding what was going on here but I think he was too captivated by the sight of May's nudity to do anything but what was suggested as long things proceeded seemingly to his advantage. Already I could see the front of his pants tenting with the unmistakable beginnings of an erection -- something I bet had not been satisfied by the opposite sex for some time.

May did her best to cover both her partial nudity and total embarrassment quickly stepping to the rear of the vehicle so that the man could not inadvertently touch or get near her. Little did she know that very shortly he would be all over her. The old man continued to leer at her so I quickly got his attention telling him to throw his meager belongings behind the seat and to make himself comfortable in the now vacated passenger seat. As he was about to close and buckle the seat belt I told him to wait and turning to look over my shoulder instructed May to get in and sit on his lap so that we could carry on towards the city.

I swear the old bugger must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once (pun not intended) as May shyly but tentatively sidled into the car delicately placing her small body onto his being sure to show as little as possible of her exposed womanhood. I watched enthralled as she tried to make herself comfortable easing herself gently onto his lap and hardly moving as his smelly and dirt encrusted clothes rubbed and grazed the pale flesh of her thighs and legs.

She placed her hands on the dash and sat forward so she could avoid sitting back against him. Seeing the distaste in her face I ordered her to sit back so the old man could buckle them both in safely, snickering I said.

"We wouldn't want to have an accident now would we?"

May turned to me and gave me an ugly sneer but quickly became complacent again as my smile turned cruel in an instant. Meanwhile the old man had not said a word but quickly took advantage of the situation by pulling the strap of the safety belt over and in front of May and quickly locking it in place. He pulled the belt tight making sure May was forced to squeeze her delicate soft body against the roughness of his own. Grinning an awful smile I noticed his mouth was missing a number of teeth and were badly stained with nicotine and the absence of a good clean. Not knowing where to put his grimy hands it didn't take him long to reach them both forward around May's slim waist and place them with deliberation on her pert little titties.

May exclaimed at the unwelcome molestation but a look from me told her this was exactly how I wanted the scene to play out. Just holding back a small sob she resigned herself to the humiliating experience and tried to detract herself from the situation as much as possible by not reacting. She allowed the man to molest and fondle her young body at will.

For the first time the old man spoke in a slurred and corrupted voice of a simpleton who obviously had very little education.

"Well, thanky for your stoppin', I really appreciate you willing to make room for me. My names Zeb but my friends just call me 'Stick', I'll be sure to keep the young lady occupied while you concentrate on the road if ya don't mind".

The man may have had little or no education but he was quick to sum up and realize a good deal when it was offered to him -- slow in the head but quick to exploit someone less fortunate that himself (as unlikely as that would be). I knew that the next 30 minutes was going to be better than I had planned.

I nodded slightly letting him know he could have his way with May but I sternly informed him not to harm or bruise her as I needed her to remain presentable so she would not welcome any untoward stares when we checked into our hotel a little later.

"I'll drop you of at the city train station when we arrive and then we'll go on our way -- don't mention any of this to anyone and we'll both get what we want -- no questions asked ok?"

I knew he would probably shoot his mouth off forever and day telling everyone he possibly could of the day his misfortune was erased, if only for 30 minutes, but I said it for May's sake so that she at least had heard me articulate her plea not to be harmed.

I did my best to concentrate on the road and draw the 30 minute drive to the city out by as much as I could, I could feel May's discomfort almost as if it was exuding from her very pores like a dank smell in the cars interior, It was as if I could smell her fear -- god it gave me such a hard on.

Every now and then May would whimper like a scared animal and glancing towards the pair of them I could see Stick openingly molesting and feeling her up. He started to pant and moan as I could imagine his animal instincts taking over as he enjoyed her succulent ripe body. His grimy fingers pulled and taunted her nipples, stroked her hair and neck, and ran sadistically up her legs. I watched mesmerized as he forced one of his gamy fingers into her mouth then proceeded to baste the junction of her thighs with her own spit.

I heard a change in May's moans and imagined I could hear her heating up sexually, her thighs parted slightly allowing Stick to insinuate his fore finger into the top of her slit. May gasped when he touched her clitoris and as he continued to tease her there her legs slowing but surely started to spread wider and wider giving both of us an unhindered look at her unabashed cunt hole.

When we reached the outer limits of the city I suggested to May that she kneel on the floor of the car and give Stick one of her five star blow jobs. For a brief moment she gave me a look like she would refuse but Stick, keen get his cock inside her, helped convince her by rushing to slip the seat belt off her body and forcing her shoulders down so that she had no choice but to move away and down between his greasy jeans.

May moved reluctantly down between his legs and turning her body as she lowered her small frame so that she was facing him and looking back at him with trembling eyes and blushing with embarrassment. Stick moved quickly to unfasten the front of his jeans and free his throbbing member. I interrupted his intent saying.

"Wait Stick, let May do that, she likes unwrapping presents and that will give you the opportunity to really appreciate her talents."

Stick gave me a sly look and sniggered with delight casually leaving his hands at his side but never once taking his eyes of the little slut submissively employed between his legs.

May paused briefly but one look at me told her this was not the time to be playing hard to get. I snarled once at her and she deftly used both hands to undo the front of his pants, ease down his zipper, and extract his fishy smelling putrid cock that was already half erect anticipating the pleasure she was about to give him. May screwed her nose up in disgust even before she put him in her mouth and I relished the humiliation she was enduring as she was forced to suck off a man nearly 3 times her age.

Resigning herself to her fate May gripped Stick's angry purple and yellow tinged penis at the base of his cock so that it stuck pointedly towards her face. With a total disregard for her dignity she closed her eyes and I watched enthralled as she sunk her face onto his tender meat.

Stick's fingers clenched the upholstery. Letting his head roll back onto the head rest of the seat he gave out an almighty groan of delight as he felt his turgid fuck pole slip effortlessly into her experienced mouth and throat. May gagged and groaned loudly letting me know in no uncertain terms how disgusted she was being forced to service this unkempt and filthy old man. To her credit she did not stop and glancing down towards her I noticed she was trying hard to make him come quickly.

Her skilful hands rolled and massaged his hairy nuts and I could see her tongue licking and lathering his pole with copious amounts of spittle and mouth goo.

Earnestly she began bobbing her head up and down being sure to make load slurping noises hoping this would bring on his ejaculation faster.

It seemed that her efforts were well rewarded as Stick continued to clench his eyes closed, forcing his hips off the chair and trying to ram as much of his manhood into her face. He panted loudly and made animalistic noises as he rushed towards an orgasm I was certain was going to give him an aneurysm.

Pushing my foot harder on the accelerator I knew that Stick was going to come before we got to our destination, as we were still 10 minutes from the central train station. As I raced through orange lights and squealed around city corners everything seemed to speed up, Stick was constantly groaning and May's head was a blur as she worked to extract his prehistoric seed from the burgeoning wrinkled sack that was insistently banging over and over on her chin.

As I wondered at the events to follow I suddenly remembered the lascivious idea Alec had imposed on the wonderful Mrs. Harper the previous evening. Starting to conjure a wicked plan of my own I quickly instructed May to suck Stick off to fulfillment but not to swallow his seed and to ensure she kept it held in her mouth until I said otherwise. Easing her rhythm slightly she gave me another disgusted look but I could also see the resignation in her eyes that she would do her best to hold Stick's jism until further notice. Stick didn't notice anything and seemed intent only on the euphoric feelings of May's marvelous mouth as it worked him towards his relief.

As I turned the last corner and seeing the train station in the near distance Stick gave out an enormous groan and shook like a protesting gear, his fingers almost ripped the fabric from the seat and he was doing his best to lift his hips clear off the seat. May knowing she had to do her best to retain his man juice in her mouth tried vainly to hold him down by the hips and move her head back so that his spitting knob resting only within the cavity of her mouth. Emitting guttural groans as his hips grew smaller and smaller I knew with sadistic delight that Stick was making every effort to squeeze the contents of his shriveled little prune like nuts out and I imagined his jelly come spurting into her abused mouth like warm toothpaste. Just as I pulled into a secluded parking space away from the hum drum of the station I glanced down to see May's cheeks bulging with what was obviously a copious amount of Stick's scrotal seed. Stick had calmed down somewhat but when he opened his eyes I could see they were glazed with ecstatic memories. Mumbling his thanks for the ride he didn't need any coaxing to open the door, retrieve his small pack, and exit the car stumbling towards the main entrance to the underground station. He didn't even glance back once and I wasn't even sure he did his pants up before disappearing amongst the evening travelers that engulfed him like a tsunami of human flesh.