Coming in Colours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached across and slammed the passenger door and indicated that May should sit up on the now vacated seat. Timidly she slid up onto the seat, buckled herself in and gave me sad look making obvious efforts to keep any of the semen sloshing around in her oral cavity from escaping.

Smiling cruelly I told her it wouldn't be long before she would have the full facility of her mouth again, I just needed her to hold on until we were checked into our room in less than 10 minutes. Startled she waving madly provocatively displaying that she was naked from the waist down. Shushing her and making her realize I understood, she calmed sufficiently for me to explain I would not expect her enter the hotel lobby in her current predicament.

Satisfied that I was not going to torment her any further, at least not immediately, she sat timidly in the seat waiting to see how things would develop.