Coming in Colours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly and trying to disguise my excitement I told Elsie it was a business call I had been waiting for all day.

"Do you mind if I just put you on hold and let him know I'm here, I'll be right back".

Elsie said "Uh oh OK", I could hear the disappointment in her voice. Selfishly I hit the 'switch call' button and said.

"Alec, Hey man thanks for calling back. I'm just on the other line to Elsie. Let me say goodbye and I'll be right with you".

"Cool man. You can call me back if you like" Alec replied.

"Nah, I'll only be a minute, can you wait?" I said with unbridled excitement.

Alec said "Sure, I'll be here".

Again I hit the switch call button and got back to Elsie. As briefly as I could I told her it was indeed the call I had been waiting for (not entirely a lie) and could I call her tomorrow?

Then she asked "Who is it?"

Obviously being in business together she knows all the customers too. I stammered a little, not expecting her to ask me that, so I said it was a new client I had met while on holiday and I wanted to see if I could interest him in some of our more exotic business options.

She seemed satisfied with this answer and told me not to stay up all night. We whispered sweet endearments to each other, blew kisses down the line, said our good nights and then she hung up leaving the line silent on the other end.

Hesitantly I switched the line to Alec.

"Hey mate, I'm really glad you called back - How's it hanging" I said.

Alec seemed to be disturbed from something in the back ground and I could hear someone else murmuring as he came back on the line. "Hey dude I'm on top of the world. How's that gorgeous wife of yours and the boys?"

"Uh they are real good, they are at her parents farm for the week, back on Sunday, so just doing the obligatory catch up, confirm they arrived safe, good night kisses and stuff. I'm home alone all week with not much to do so I thought I would call and check what your schedule for the week was. I hope you don't mind, I thought maybe we could hook up sometime and shoot the breeze if you know what I mean?" I said.

"Ahhhh your little sex on tap is away, your hormones are raging, and you want a little 'boys with their toys' time huh? I am sure I could fit you into my busy schedule and oblige your indulgences my good friend" Alex said with a little chuckle.

In spite of his crude assessment of my situation and the rather derogatory description of Elsie I laughed in response and said "Yeah, memories of our last meeting has made me want to turn back the years a little and maybe lash out and get a bit wild again.....if you know what I mean?".

Alex said "I know exactly what you mean and I have just the remedy. Tell you what, I am having a little party at my place on Friday, just a few good friends, all mates, no wives, lots of liquor and some weed. I've been thinking of asking a few of my old girlfriends from my old 'black book' who are a little broad minded to join us and just have a good time. Interested? You could stay here afterwards so you don't have to worry about drinking and driving".

My conscience kicked in and deep down I knew this wasn't what I had in mind but before I knew what I was saying I said "Sounds great, just what the doctor ordered huh? What should I bring and what time?"

"Everything will be supplied - just bring you, yourself, your laugh, some swimming gear, and maybe your favorite teddy bear. Unless you score and find something else to snuggle up with for the night hint, hint, nudge, nudge, if you know what I mean? "

I laughed in spite of myself and absently I fondled myself thinking of the girl at the beach. As quickly as I thought of her I dismissed the idea as being ludicrous, it would be a chance in a million, even a billion, that she would be there at the Alec's place Friday.

Alec continued as if sensing my growing excitement "Maybe you would like to come around earlier in the day. I have a delightfully nasty idea I would like to share with you involving that tasty little morsel of teenage pussy we saw at the beach that day, do you remember her? She was tall, blonde, great little tits and a snatch that looked tighter than a nun's arse?"

Coughing I recalled my blatant self indulgent activities less than an hour earlier and glanced at the dining room table sure that I could to see dried cum on the table top.

Stammering I said "Yeah uh yeah I remember. Just thinking about her makes my cock twitch; I bet she could have sucked a golf ball through a garden hose from the way she moved. (Corny old line I know but it was the only thing I could think to say at the time) Have you seen her again since then?" I asked shifting to the edge of the seat hoping he would say yes.

Alec replied "Nah, not so lucky but I have tracked her down and I know where she lives, not far from the beach. Seems she's a real little mermaid. Goes to a local hick school, pretty smart but not smart enough to move out of the little shit town she lives in. She has aspirations of being a movie star or model - Fuck I wouldn't mind having her model '101 different positions on my cock' aye good buddy?"

"Shit" I replied "How did you find all this out?"

"In my line of business I have some good contacts in the private investigation circles so I thought it was worth a little money finding her and hoping to maybe get another glimpse at he hot little bod again. I thought maybe she had a website, or was a local porn star, or I might find some dirt on her that I could use to force a meeting - crazy stuff like that. My mind goes into overdrive when I see something I want. Holy fuck!!! What I wouldn't give to have a crack at that little slut".

WHAM! There was that word again, I almost jumped in my seat and instantly my cock harden in my pants in response to my memory of seeing that silver charm sparkling on her chest. It all seemed so innocent but secretly I hoped it was a tag or a blatant teenage rebel like act defiantly telling the world and me just what she wanted to be.

Quietly I said "So did you find anything....like....you know.....dirt.....pornographic....something juicy on her?" My heart was thudding in my chest keeping time with the throbbing sensation as my cock filled with blood and became uncomfortable in my pants. For the second time that night I undid my pants and freed my erection in the dining room of my home.

Alec seemed to pause, almost dramatically, then replied "Nah, nothing real juicy but I did find out she ain't a virgin and it seems she has a couple of boy cocks on call all at the same time. Nothing elaborate mind you, just some harmless groping in the back seat down on the beach, a blow job here and there, and maybe some vanilla sex while her boyfriend's parents are away for the night. I bet she would still be a tight fuck if she ever got the chance to slip onto your meat or mine buddy boy".

I had thought that knowing she wasn't a virgin would shatter my illusion of her but far from it. It was comforting in some way to know she had at least a little sexual experience. Alec's words only helped to inflame my desire and obsession thinking what it would be like to show her a real 'mans cock', I bet she would go wild on my cock if she got the chance.

I must have paused a little too long because Alec said "Are you still there buddy boy? Or have you drifted off into fuck heaven are can see yourself shafting the little hussy right now?"

Slowly I came out of my reverie and replied "Uh huh, yeah, yeah I'm here. Fuck it is so tempting to know she is right here in this country, only a couple of hours away. So what is your 'nasty idea'?".

"It will have to wait until Friday. I'm just about to get my end away into a hot little wench I have staying here tonight. She's begging for it man and thinking about our little slut has got be all hot and bothered. If you don't mind I would like to hang up now and go fuck some raw hot poon tang. Sorry to leave you hanging man but I'll make up for it on Friday - see you around noon, OK?"

I suddenly put two and two together and released that the voice I had heard in the background had been Alec's 'poon tang'. I mumbled "OK" and hung up the phone coming back to terms that once again I was hard. partially naked, and alone in my dining room.

"Shit, I need some air" I grumbled to myself. Before I knew it I was out of the house and driving slowly through the streets with the window down letting the cool night breeze wash over my face and shoulders. Vivid images of the night flashed in no particular order through my mind......

Her breasts topped with hard rubber like nipples......

Her spittle drizzling down my cock searing like hot glue......

Alec forcing his cock down some cock hungry whores throat.....

Elsie laying face down on the dining room table grunting each time I slammed into her cunt.........

Me gazing into the back seat of some anonymous car at night and in the glare of my torch seeing her swallowing the cock of some faceless young boy.............

Looking up from my position on the bed while she sinks her super tight pussy onto my cock, holding her breasts with both hands, her hair whipping, as her tongue lolls out of her moaning mouth telling me how big I am......

All the while I was becoming more and more conscious of the raging hard on in my pants and as each mile passed I knew my hand wouldn't be enough to satisfy my need tonight. For the first time in twenty years I was contemplating sleeping with another woman other than Elsie. As I touched my cock through the thin layer of my pants I decided I needed to feel a woman's mouth sucking my come right from the depths of my throbbing testicles soon.........real soon.

I drove towards town and although I had never been to this part of the city I followed my nose. Soon I found a row of massage parlors and whore houses all garishly lit up like cheap hotels and haphazard Christmas lights. Although there was sex for sale all around me I wanted something in particular. I wanted a young thin blonde who would suck me dry.

Pulling into an available parking space I got out of the car and locked the doors. Walking casually (as casual as you can with a raging hard on tenting the front of your pants) I walked past some of the door ways trying to determine if they could cater to my particular desire. After passing half a dozen doors I realized they all said the same thing but really didn't confirm anything specific. Glancing up and down the street I noticed a sign across the road that was flashing on and off in red neon 'Young Babes - want you".

Checking there was no traffic I half ran half walked and entered into the dingy smelly doorway and up the stairs that offered me a hint at what I was searching for. The reception area upstairs was a little more welcoming and there were shaded lamps with colorful drapes on the windows, A coffee table littered with magazines and some dying flowers sat before some slightly dilapidated over sized couches. Behind a counter at the far end was a bored looking young girl, maybe 19 or 20 chewing gum and doodling on a desk pad in front of her. She was rather plain looking with short dark hair and a little too pale for my liking. Behind her I could see a glass fronted fridge filled with an assortment of beers and RTD's.

As I entered and set off a little door bell she glanced up and suddenly burst into smiles and cheer like she had been waiting for me all night.

"Hi honey, I'm Amy what can we do for you tonight. Need some tender loving care or just feeling lonely and want some company?" It was so obviously rehearsed but I couldn't help but admire her sincere intent to make me feel comfortable.

I spoke a little shyly, not being at all experienced in this sort of thing and said "I would like some company, some special company. I'm a little fussy I'm afraid....uh.....what do I do? I have never done this before, sorry".

For a second I thought I had offended her but she took it all in stride and before I knew it she had me by the arm and was guiding me to one of the couches and offering me a beer.

I mumbled "ah yeah anything cold, a beer, make it a Millers".

"Right, you just sit there sweet cakes, I'll get you that cool cold one and get the girls to come out and introduce themselves".

Amy scooted around the end of the bar sorting of skipping along, opened the fridge, grabbed a Millers, and grabbed the phone saying something quickly into it. Then she turned back towards me, popped the top off the beer skipped back to me and handing the beer to me sat down beside me as if we were old acquaintances.

"So what's your name stud and what's this 'special' request you have?"

"Ah, my name's Tom, Tom Ryan" (not even thinking to provide a false name and then mentally berating myself for giving my full name).

"Well Tom Ryan what can we do for you tonight?"

Hesitantly I tried to tell her what I was thinking, that was hard because I was so confused even I didn't know what it was that I was clearly thinking about.

"Ah, I would like a young girl, a blonde girl, preferably thin, well not too thin but you know not over weight, and I would like her to.....uh...well you know, ummmm give me a BJ, oral sex you know?"

Thankfully she could see how nervous I was and playfully patted my arm saying "Hey don't fret it Tom Ryan, take it easy, sit back relax, drink your beer, and I'm sure we can find someone willing to ease your tension". Saying that last part her eyes twinkled and she gave me a knowing smile that assured me she understood my request.

So I sat there gulping my beer and feeling a little embarrassed at my out burst wondering if I had made a complete and utter fool of myself.

A short while later a door leading to the back of the building opened and out came 5 ladies in various cheap and revealing costumes.

Amy stood up and said "let me introduce the ladies who would love to be with you tonight Tom Ryan, first on the right we have Tess".

Tess was a short slim red head in her early twenties wearing a black silk teddy that stopped about mid thigh and complimented with tall black stilettos. She was pretty in a boyish sort of way and gave me a little curtsy and smile when her name was mentioned.

"Next to her is Jacinta" Amy said.

Jacinta was a largish dark haired girl of medium height possibly Polynesian with large breasts bulging over a short under sized sarong and wearing sandals. Very beach like but not at all the profile I was looking for. She just sorted of nodded and seemed unhappy to be there.

Amy continued with the introductions "Next we have the lovely Robyn".

Robyn was a lot older than the rest, probably in her late thirties with peroxide blonde hair and clearly I could see dark brown hair growing through at the roots. She was grossly thin and adorned in a simple dress that stopped just below her skinny hips. I could see a red G string underneath appearing to hang on her bony hips. She wore no shoes and looked like she was as high as a kite. Her eyes were glazed and she stumbled a little when she tried to acknowledge my presence. I nearly lost my hard on looking at her, definitely not what I was hoping to spend some time with tonight.

Amy sensing I was losing interest quickly introduced the next girl "Next to Robyn we have Lisa fresh out of school and by far one of our most popular girls".

I turned my gaze to Lisa and immediately I felt my failing erection surge in my pants.

She was tall (maybe a shade under 6 foot), in her late teens, medium to slim build, dirty blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, long lithe arms and legs, well tanned, and wore a sheer white nightgown stopping mid thigh with fluffy white trim around the top of her breasts. She was also wearing matching white slippers with the same fluffy trim across the tops of her shoes.

She had a fresh look (anything would look fresh next Robyn) that somehow displayed both innocence and experience. Her tits were maybe a C cup and I could just make out there firmness beneath her gown. Peaking through the sheer material she had little pink nipples that sat high on her breasts and seem to make the gown lift slightly higher further exposing her tight trim thighs. I could only guess at what lay between the apex of those firm young thighs and I knew at least that I would not be going elsewhere to seek sexual gratification tonight.

Lisa smiled showing a nice set of straight teeth and when she saw me shift on the couch she knew I had reacted positively to her.

I was only barely aware that Amy was introducing the last girl "And last but not least we have Becky". I gazed at Lisa a moment longer giving her a faint smile then shifted my eyes to Becky.

Becky was a gorgeous brunette probably in her early twenties. She wore faded denim shorts that hugged her tight little arse and made her legs seems longer than they should be on her 5'8" frame. She also wore a tight white T shirt that clearly showed her large maybe D size breasts and large dimpled nipples and surrounding areolas. Her tummy was flat and her fingers were adorned with longer finger nails painted blood red. She had denim sneakers with no socks on her feet and I noticed a glimmering gold chain around her thin right ankle. As my gaze wondered back up her legs I could clearly see her fluffy pouting vagina lips in her shorts as if the denim was a second skin. Unlike the others she spoke when she was introduced and said.

"Hey stud, wanna fuck?" Her voice was husky and very arousing and the words did not seem vulgar or inappropriate coming from her. Unconsciously I stroked my cock in my pants and she giggled a little girl laugh that said she had noticed.

I blushed and felt my face go hot with embarrassment. I felt obligated to answer and said "No thanks. Don't get me wrong, you're one very sexy young girl and under different circumstances I would, but I think Lisa is the type I am looking for tonight".

Almost as if it was a little game Lisa triumphantly stepped forward to claim her prize and reached her hand out to me and casually glanced at Becky as if to say "Sorry girl, he's all mine, maybe you'll have better luck next time".

The other girls included Becky sauntered back out the door they had come through previously and Lisa led me back to the counter where I had first seen Amy when I arrived.

Lisa said "Just need some formalities out of the way stud then you and I can go get some privacy".

Her voice was like a song and I was mesmerized by her little pink tongue flashing over her full pouting lips as she spoke. Just for an instance I thought I saw a silver stud in her tongue and immediately I wondered what that would feel like grazing my cock as she sucked the life out of me.

Amy asked me for my credit card and told me the standard house charge was $100.00 plus $8.00 for my beer. She would keep my card until Lisa and I had finished so we could total up the bill at the end.

I did think at the time that the prices seemed a little steep and I couldn't help thinking they were exploiting my naïveté. But at the end of the day I wasn't really thinking with my brain, my dick was very much in control on where this was leading.

After I signed the first 'installment' Lisa took my arm and lead me back through the door the others girls had previously exited.

Amy said "Room 3 is free and made up, have fun Tom Ryan".

Lisa took me down a long hallway with doors on either side and we stopped at the third on the left, a plain white door with a simple turn knob. She opened the door and let me step in first, she followed quickly closing the door behind me.

"Is this your first time Tom?" Lisa asked.

I replied "Is it that obvious? Yeah this is the first time. My wife is away this week and I had an overwhelmingly urge to find some sexual gratification other than from Mrs Palmer and her five daughters". I tried to laugh at my poor attempt at a joke but it came out as a strangled cough.