Coming in Colours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey just relax" she said "let me tell you how this works and I'll make sure this is a night you won't forget for a long time coming". She drew out the last word and I could feel the all too familiar stirrings in my trousers telling me to 'hurry up already'.

Lisa said "Go take a shower over there, leave your clothes on the hangers provided. Be sure to soap thoroughly, so I know you're all clean if you know what I mean. Then dry off with the towels provided, wrap it round your waist and come back here where I will be waiting for you".

So I did as she said, soaped myself thoroughly and dried myself with a plain starchy white towel. I was not embarrassed to step out half naked as I have kept myself in reasonable shape over the years with regular walking, biking, kayaking, and skiing. As I stepped into the room there was Lisa arranging a few things on the bedside cabinet. She had taken her slippers off and was bent at the waist, her long legs taunt and gleaming in the soft lighting. I took a moment to enjoy a glimpse of her tight little arse, the crack covered by the thin white material of a G string.

She must have sensed I was there and looking back over her shoulder she said "Hey stud, nice body come over here and lets get acquainted".

I walked over to the bed and she told me to lay down on my tummy so she could soothe all my worries away.

I heard her squeeze some scented oil or something similar on her hands and then I shuddered with delight as her long fingers worked sensuously rubbing my back and shoulders. She spoke in whispers, leaning over so that the fur trim on her night gown tickled my neck and back, her lips only inches from my ear.

"Just relax babe, let all your worries flow out of your body, think only about us.....here......now. Forget all the hassles of work and life. I'm gonna make you feel real special, what do you want me to do? Do you have any special requests......would you like me to talk dirty?.......maybe be a little girl for you..........would you like me to ask one of the other girls to join us?......maybe Becky.....we could cuddle and pamper you together....would you like to see us together?......perform for you.....be cunt hungry sluts for you?"

When she said the word "slut" I groaned and instantly saw a vision in my head of Becky or Lisa or the girl from the beach (It didn't matter) entwined in a frenzied 69'er eating each others teen pussy's to screaming orgasms. I nearly embarrassed myself completely and shot my load right there and then into the starchy white towel I had been unconsciously humping against all throughout her dialogue.

As her hands trailed down my back gently pulling at the waist of the towel and sliding it out from under and off my body my tongue felt thick and dry in my mouth. I tried in vain to speak but had to wait a few precious moments before I had enough saliva to whisper my reply.

"Maybe later, with Becky I mean, right now I just want to feel your fingers and kisses all over me. I want you to worship my body, I want....I want.....I want you to be a slut for me".

I couldn't believe I had actually said that! However having done so I felt a surge of power rush through me and suddenly I knew how I wanted the next hour to pass.

"Ooooooooh yeeeeeeah baby" she said in a tone dripping with nectar and raw sexual energy.

I could picture her tongue glistening wet and pink arching out of her hot teen age mouth. That little stud beckoning to me to slide my hard turgid cock into her waiting mouth.

"Roll over lover, let me see what you got, let baby see that great big slab of man meat you want to pacify my slutty behavior with" Lisa said this all in a hoarse throaty whisper.

I pushed myself up on one hand and flipped casually onto my back, Lisa stepped off the bed and reaching down flipped her night gown up and over her head dropping it quickly to the floor behind her.

Her high pointing pink nipples hard with lust quivered as her tits dropped from within the concealment of her gown. Then she leaned forward to shimmy her panties down her long athletic legs to join her gown. As she did so her tits hunched together giving me a perverse glimpse as they appeared to reach up and kiss her chin.

I lay then panting, my cock visibly throbbing and standing at full mast. It took all my will power not to grab it and wank off furiously to the sight of this beautiful naked creature in front of me.

As she straightened she stared with open lust at my cock and she lifted one hand to tease and pinch one of her nipples exciting it further. The other hand reached between her slightly parted legs and I saw her insert her middle finger into the glistening wet folds of her bald and shaven snatch. Again I saw her tongue and the sparkle of that unforeseen gift I anticipated that would soon lash and torment my penis.

With one hand alternating between pinching both nipples and the other hand busy frigging her clit she said "So lover what do you want? A hand job will cost you fifty.......I could suck you off for a hundred........straight sex for one twenty five.........or a special just for you babe.......everything for two hundred".

I was lost in the wilderness and couldn't think straight. All the blood in my body seemed to be heading for only one point and it wasn't my brain. Dimly in the recesses of my mind I knew I had come here seeking a simple blow job. But seeing her naked and obviously on heat for me, as well as all my pent up sexual frustration throughout the night, all this scattered any logical thought I had previously mustered.

"Give......give......give me.......everything" My tongue was thick and dry in my mouth again, I had to have it all, her mouth, her hands all over me, but most of all I wanted her slutty hot cunt milking me dry.

Obviously gasping and trying to regain some composure I said "But.....but go slow.....drag it out......I need to calm down before I explode".

Then Lisa dropped both hands to the bald apex of her thighs, spread her legs, and squatted slightly. In a pincer-like fashion she grabbed each of her pussy lips with the fore finger and thumb of each hand. Slowly she pulled her cunt lips apart so that I could see her glistening pink inner cavity. Mesmerized by her actions I watch the top of her lips part and her straining engorged clit popped out pulsing before my very eyes. God I could feel my seed bubbling in my balls and knew if she didn't stop soon I would ejaculate all over my own belly rather than where I intended to spend it.

Sensing I was going to lose it she let her lips slip back with an audible wet sliding noise and said, "Let me get you a drink, on the house. Don't go away".

Christ if the place was burning down around me and I knew she would be back I wouldn't have moved an inch.

Rolling my head back and forth resisting the over whelming urge to touch myself I lay there gasping, wanting, needing, desiring her to float back into my vision.

What seemed like a millennium later she hover back into my view carrying a small bottle of strawberry tinted bubbly and two tall glasses. She walked to the side of the bed and placed the glasses on the bedside cabinet and then standing naked in all her glory only inches from my face leveraged the cork out of the bottle.

While she stared intently into my eyes, she gripped the cork firmly and twisting slowly eased it from the bottle. Her arms flexed and I could see her breasts quivering making her nipples appear to blur. Suddenly there was a loud POP as the cork exited making me jump slightly and the contents of the bottle frothed to the top. Quickly she clamped her mouth over the neck of the bottle so that none of the wine escaped.

I watched mesmerized as her Adam's apple undulated and swallowed the contents frothing forth from the bottle. I could picture that same action as I pumped my seed into her mouth and sent my come flying into her gullet. God I was so hard it was aching and I tried desperately to concentrate on not blowing my wad. My hands were clenched in the bed sheets wringing them in frustration and my hips thrust upward arching me throbbing cock into the air above me.

Seeing my reaction she giggled quietly and taking her mouth from the bottle wiped her face with her other hand. The she walked slowly like an ethereal mist gliding over the carpet to the foot of the bed. Stooping to her knees on the floor she reached up with her free hand and gripped my erection in her fist.

The sudden feeling of her hand chilled from holding the bottle grabbing me made me groan with unprecedented desire and once again I lifted my hips urging my cock up higher towards her.

Staring down the profile of my highly strung and rigid body I watched her mouth form into a cruel and knowing smile. She pulled my organ forward towards her so that it was perpendicular to my torso. Her tight grip made it turn a darker shade of purple and like a vice I could feel my nuts being crushed into the bed covers beneath me. Slowly she raised the bottle to her lips and took a large mouthful of the fizzy cold liquid from within.

Hunching up slightly on the balls of her feet she slowing leaned towards my turgid phallus. I could see that she was holding the wine in her mouth and an instant before it happen I knew what she intended to do. Pursing her lips I gazed intently as she touched the head of my cock to her lips. Staring straight back at me as if she could see right into my soul she forced my cock into her mouth up to where her fist gripped me.

She kept her lips tightly sealed and I could feel all sorts of conflicting emotions all at once. Her mouth was hot and tight like a rubber clamp around the top third of my cock, the chilly cold wine lathered my rod and the bubbles fizzed and popped all over the skin like hundreds of effervescent whips lashing my penis. Amongst it all I felt her tongue lick up and down over the highly sensitive underside of my glans, faintly I could feel the hard bead in her tongue rasping over my sensitive skin dragging over the fine contours of my veined and trapped phallus. It was so much stimulation all at once that I remained poised in mid air my hips off the bed afraid to move in case I lost this exquisite feeling.

As my thighs weakened from holding myself off the bed and started to lower towards the bed she gripped my cock tighter and for a split second was holding my entire lower abdomen by my straining and rampant member.

Giving into my weight she let me drop to the bed and at the same time stroked her hand down to the base of my cock opening her fingers so that her mouth could engulf more of me into her mouth. I felt the stud in her mouth judder down the length of my shaft and then my knob hit the back of her throat seeming to jack-hammer in seeking entrance into and past the hot confines of her mouth. All throughout the fizzing bubbles kept up their tantalizing lashing and I could feel the wine growing warm both from her mouth and heat emanating from my love muscle.

Her eyes now closed I could feel her breath lightly on my belly at the base of my cock as she held me in her mouth and throat for what seemed like forever. I groaned a deep guttural moan that came from the very depths of my guts and I closed my eyes tightly lost in the heavenly feel of her hot little teenage mouth.

Then she lifted slightly and let my cock slide from her throat back into her mouth, my cock twitching on her tongue. I could feel her throat working and I knew she was swallowing the wine from inside her mouth down over my cock head and into her stomach.

When her mouth was empty she let my cock slip out of her mouth and once again gripped it tightly in her fist. Holding my engorged meat pointing up toward the ceiling she placed the bottle on the ground before her and raising her free hand I saw a small package in her hand. As she tore the foil wrap with her teeth I watch as she extracted the condom with her mouth and free hand. Placing the latex sheath in her mouth (her teeth lightly holding the small bulb end) she again leaned forward and I closed my eyes again as she slid the condom expertly down over the length of my cock.

I have never been a fan of condoms as they tend to dull my feelings but in this case I welcomed the thin skin between us so that I could back off slightly from the razors edge Lisa had kept me for the last ten minutes or so. Don't get me wrong I have used them in between conceptions of our children but given the option I would much rather ride bareback.

When my cock was fully sheathed Lisa allowed my to stay a moment in the heavenly bliss of her throat and I could feel her massage my cock head with a couple of swallows. This quickly brought me back to the edge and I groaned again, lifting my hips, trying to force the last measure of my cock into her mouth.

Quickly she lifted her mouth off me and said "Hmmmmm babe you have a very tasty cock, I'm not usually allowed to do what I just did so please don't let on. Things should be strictly clean between us, you know".

I nodded faintly and then let my head drop back on the pillow taking advantage of this small break to delay my impending crisis..

Still held my freshly sheathed phallus then she said "So shall I suck your first load out and then we have plenty of time to get you up again for a second deposit in my dripping snatch?"

Man, this girl was insatiable. Now that I knew she was willing to let me come twice I had no doubt that I could do this in the time that had been allotted to me.

Keen to feel her exquisite mouth on my member again I didn't answer but simple sat up and scooted to the end of the bed so my feet were resting on the floor either side of her naked torso. This pushed my cock into her chin and neck so I reached down with both hands and entwining my fists into her soft blonde tresses pulled her head back so that she was looking up at me, her delicate curved neck straining and her face only inches from mine.

In a cruel harsh whisper I didn't know I possessed I said "Stop talking and get that slutty mouth back where it belongs. I want you to milk my cock with your hot teen mouth and you can bet I'll find some reserve so I can bang your tight little cunt very shortly afterwards. After your antics tonight I am sure you have a few tricks left to get me all hard and wanting anyway".

I'm not sure where this sudden surge of control came from but I am certain the frustration and pent up sexual urgency I had started all those hours earlier plus the memory of the girl from the beach being resurrected with my conversation with Alec had a lot to do with it.

Holding her head back I told the young whore kneeling at my feet "Open that mouth and stick out your slick tongue so I can see that lovely cruel device you hide in there for tormenting men's cocks........come on I want to stroke myself on your wet whore tongue".

Lisa almost seemed to wince at my words as if she could not believe I could be capable of such crass and despicable abuse (needless to say I was a little shocked myself) but thankfully she compiled. I thought I could almost see small tears forming in the creases of her eyes as she opened her mouth wide and thrust her tongue out flat against her chin. Gazing cruelly down into her face I smiled wickedly as I saw the little silver stud plainly on display for the first time.

Then I tilted her head forward slightly and lifting myself off the bed I hunched back slightly so my cock was lined up with her mouth. Then with small jerking motions I fed my cock into her mouth purposefully sliding the underneath of my cock over the flat of her tongue and gouging a hard line down the underside of my cock onto the silver bead in her mouth.

To her credit she hardly moved allowing me to manipulate her head with my hands while I face fucked her at my own leisure. I see sawed in and out of her mouth gradually growing in momentum. I could feel her throat close briefly over the head of my cock each time I plunged into her mouth up to the hilt of my rampant sword of flesh.

Slipping back out fully for a moment I held her head with one hand and reaching back with my other got a glass from the bed side table. Sitting back up I told her to fill the glass to the brim with some of the remaining bubbly still in the bottle on the floor. She raised both the bottle and the glass and did as I instructed. When it was full I told her to hold it steady in both hands and when I came in her throat I wanted her to plunge my scrotum into the chilled effervescent wine.

Something in her eye registered that she approved with my nasty idea and quickly she opened her mouth so I could once again plunge my cock into her hot little haven.

It didn't take long for me to feel that familiar stirring as my nuts started to roil in my sack and I could feel my sperm boiling up the shaft of my cock. With a semi-lucid and animal grunt I shoved my cock as deep into her mouth as I could, she closed her mouth over my cock and I could feel the ball in her tongue jumping as she pressed it against the base of my spasming cock. As my come rushed out to fill the condom she quickly lifted the wine filled glass and fully immersed my pumping nuts into it.

The additional chill and whipping bubbles made my balls contract violently in my scrotum and I could feel a powerful surge of jism leap up my tubes and erupt out of the slit in my penis to fill the condom completely.

I remained in her mouth until I felt the last dredges of my come leak out of the eye of my cock. Slightly my cock softened and I savored the feel of my penis lying wetly on her tongue for a few moments. Soon it was she that moved first and tried to pull her head back and evict my soft slug like phallus from her mouth. Seeing her discomfort I reluctantly pulled my cock free of her mouth and marveled at the copious amount of semen that had bloated the condom.

Within the condom I could see small bubbles where my thrusting frenzied action had stirred up the contents into a thick, glutinous, and viscous wad. Slowly the contents cooled and this in turn had a softening effect on my penis. Gradually it deflated leaving a wrinkled rubber sheath dangling like a withered grape on a vine. Deftly Lisa reached forward and removed the condom, tying a knot in it and throwing it coolly into a nearby wastebasket.

Then she instructed me to shower again, quickly, so we could look at completing my hour satisfactorily. Fueled by the promise of her tight teen cunt I jumped in the shower and soaped down, dried, and was back naked in the room in a matter of minutes.