Coming In Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knows that runs in the family, he thought, and smiled.

Caitlin smiled too — a crooked, mischievous smile — and then turned around. She bent over, showing off her ass, and unhooked the straps on her heels. She stood up straight, kicked off her heels, and then gave her butt a spank.

"I need a shower. Join me?" she asked over her shoulder before strutting toward the bathroom.

Oh boy, he thought, seriously doubting the old soldier was going to come to attention so soon after unloading inside her. He got up and followed her anyway.

****

Dave groaned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes when he awakened to the sound of his phone alarm going off.

"Morning," Caitlin said from the pillow next to him.

"Morning." He smiled, remembering the night before. He'd seriously underestimated how arousing the little vixen could be, or his own virility. He had not only gotten hard again in the shower, he'd even found some cum to unload inside her.

"Guess we need to get up, huh? You're heading home this morning," she said.

He took a deep breath, sighed, and nodded.

"Me too. When I turned on my phone, I saw six missed calls from Mom." A ringtone sounded, and she looked at her phone. "Make that seven."

Caitlin put a finger to her lips to indicate he should be quiet, and then answered the call. "Hello. My phone died. Gawd, you know I was staying at Debbie's. Get off my back. Whatever. I'll be home in a little while. Whatever. Bye."

Dave got goosebumps when she ended the call and whipped the covers off her still nude body.

"Now I really need to get going, before she comes looking for me," she said.

That was enough to put the fear of god in him, and he pushed back the covers as well. He needed to get out of town but quick. Despite the urgency, his eyes drank her in as she dressed. She made no secret that she was admiring him as well.

Fortunately, he'd packed up before heading out to the bar the night before, expecting he'd feel delicate in the morning. Caitlin walked toward him, her hips swaying, and a sultry smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a lingering kiss. Just before she pulled away, she dropped a hand to his crotch and squeezed. The kiss had already started him rising, and her touch hastened the process. When she lifted her hand, she was holding a scrap of paper stuck between two fingers.

"My number," she said. "And my panties are in your suitcase. How far away are you?"

"About three and a half hours," he answered, taking the scrap of paper, even though he knew it was a terrible idea.

"Hmm. Not that far if there's incredible sex waiting for me. No wife or girlfriend, right?"

"Not at the moment."

"Good. Text me. Soon." With that, she brushed her fingers over the crotch of his pants one last time, turned, and walked toward the door.

Dave stuffed the number into his pants pocket and grabbed his phone. He knew he was going to enter that number as soon as he stopped for coffee — somewhere outside of town. He picked up his bags, and went to meet her where she stood in the open doorway. Her phone started ringing as soon as she stepped out the door.

"Oh shit. It's Debbie," she said when she looked at the screen.

"Need to go turn in the room key," he said.

She nodded and answered the call while he hurried to the nearby office. Caitlin was still standing outside his room, just ending the call when he returned.

"Mom just called her. She covered for me. Got to go. Text me."

He nodded, not trusting his voice, and watched her cross the parking lot — her heels clicking on the pavement. Just before she reached her car, he unlocked his, and climbed in. Caitlin rolled down her window, waved, and blew him a kiss as she drove off.

He put the car in reverse, and as he backed out of the parking spot, he saw another vehicle speeding toward him from the opposite side of the parking lot. It came to an abrupt stop right behind him, and the door burst open.

"Oh shit," he muttered.

Amy stepped out of the car, staring daggers at him. She briefly glanced at her daughter's car vanishing down the block, and then stalked toward him.

"You... You..." she stammered furiously as she reached the back of his car.

"Sorry, no time to catch up," he said out the window while he put the car in gear. She reached his window and an evil, evil voice popped into his head. It then spoke through his lips. "Tell your mom I said hello."

She was screaming something as he drove away, but apparently she was too livid to think about getting in her car and following him immediately. Dave spent one of the most nerve-wracking ten minutes of his life exiting town by the shortest route he knew, devoting equal time to his rear view mirror and the speedometer. He only truly relaxed when he was well outside the county and pulling into a Dunkin Donuts for coffee.

After taking a long drink in the parking lot, he pulled out his phone and entered Caitlin's number. He chuckled as he did so, remembering the look on Amy's face. He told himself he'd never use it, but the thought rang hollow in his head. Another chance at that sweet young pussy was going to be difficult to pass up.

As he was about to put his phone away, a text message from Carl arrived. It read, "Drove by the hotel on the way to work. Did I see what I thought I saw? CF?"

An evil grin on his face, Dave answered, "Yep. Came in third. It was a real win."

****

Hope this one was a winner in your book. As always, take a moment to vote, because that's my writing fuel. The feedback is what keeps me writing. Comments and favorites are also most welcome!