Coming Into His Own Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhantomOp
PhantomOp
292 Followers

Angie's impassioned moans filled the compartment as her lust grew. Thomas was grateful for the first class compartment; he imagined what kind of looks they would be getting if this happened in normal airline seating. Sitting up, he pulled Angie to him, crushing her breasts against his chest as his tongue invaded her mouth, kissing her hungrily. Thomas then changed positions, laying Angie on her back as he began to fuck her with long, deep strokes. He hooked his arms under her knees, lifting her legs and nearly bending her double as he began to slam into her fast and deep.

"Oh, yeah, Thomas, fuck my cunt! Make my pussy hurt! Gawd it feels so good!" Angie squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. Thomas felt the change in her movements, and started pounding into her faster still. There was no tenderness or slow, romantic touches between them; their fucking had become pure animalistic need.

Just as Thomas felt his balls tighten, the voice from his dream came back to him with great clarity. "Választott, this is the path to indenturing her to you. Is that what you seek?" Thomas could not hold back his orgasm, but as he erupted in Angie and triggered her orgasm, he thought, 'Is that what you seek?' What the unholy FUCK was that? I barely know her, why am I doing this to her head?

Angie recovered physically from her orgasm, but her emotional state was pure chaos. Curling into a ball, she cried, screamed, and shuddered at Thomas' touch. "What am I doing? I'm not this kind of girl!" She looked at Thomas briefly before reverting to her fetal position. "You messed with my head; you used me... Why would you do that to me?"

Thomas watched Angie ride a whirlwind of emotions. His own thoughts were a shambles. I have really fucked things up this time! I have to fix this, or she's going to have a nervous breakdown and I will end up arrested for who-knows-what when we land. Thomas took several calming breaths, trying to bring himself under some emotional stability. "Angie, you are a very nice girl. You don't normally do things like this, but you wanted to experience life to the fullest and so you accepted the trip. I am enjoying having you with me, but I will never just 'use' you. Our feelings of attraction for each other are mutual, though perhaps we rushed things a little bit. I don't regret what we just did, and neither do you."

PhantomOp
PhantomOp
292 Followers
12