Coming Into His Own Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhantomOp
PhantomOp
291 Followers

Alicia sat quietly, her hands folded in her lap, as she watched Thomas. "Master Thomas, I am sorry if I brought you hurt by showing you the past. I had only hoped to give you a better sense of your grandfather, and help you connect with him in some way. I never intended to cause you any emotional pain."

Thomas looked up at Alicia and smiled softly at her. "I know that you wanted me to learn more, and for that I thank you. It's going to take me a while to process everything, so if you will excuse me, I think I'll head upstairs and check on Angie." With that, Thomas stood and walked out, heading towards the stairway. Just as he reached the foot of the stairs, he looked up, and came to a complete stop. Angie stood at the top of the stairs, wearing a simple cotton nightgown, and a leather choker around her neck. Only, as he looked more closely, he realized it was not a choker, but a collar.

"Master, I had the best nap, and the most amazing dreams! This sweet older man came to me in my dream, and told me that he expected me to my very best to take care of my Master. He said that you would have many things to deal with in the coming days, and that you would need me to help you. I told him I didn't know how to help you, but he said I would know what to do when the time came. He said he had a gift for me, and just as he placed it in my hands, I woke up. I was so surprised to feel this necklace on my neck when I awakened. Do you think this is what he was giving me?"

PhantomOp
PhantomOp
291 Followers
12