Coming Into The Mob...

Story Info
She never thought she would have an exciting life...
1.7k words
4.28
17.2k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Three men busted into Zach's bedroom in the midst of our steamy session and surrounded us in seconds. Zach was on top of me, both of us stark naked except for my wearing hot pink pumps. It was dark in the bedroom until one of the men turned on the light and saw what was really happening...

"Well what do we have here," the statuesque man spoke, "Zachy...she's a beauty" he said as he looked at me. Zach knew these men. He got off of me as I covered up quickly, scared of what was about to happen, yet turned on at the same time.

"I told ya Tom...I...I just need more time!" He was scared and angry that he was interrupted while we fucked. Zach was always temperamental about that. Zach got off the bed and put on his shorts, standing next to Tom Zach seemed so puny....don't get me wrong, at 5'9'' dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, he was cute, but...this Tom, words couldn't describe it at that moment. He was a clear 6'4'', perfectly styled short brown hair, icy blue eyes, and even though he was wearing a navy pin striped suit I could tell he had an amazing body. Zach pleaded with Tom for more time to pay him back but it was no use. The two other men with Tom grabbed Zach and began to beat him relentlessly. I screamed and started to cry for them to stop but Tom came up to me and pulled me by my hair and grabbed my throat.

"Make another sound and you're done," his eyes pierced my soul as I just nodded slowly. I was so scared of this man but my pert nipples begged for his touch at the same time. After a few minutes Tom lit a cigarette and looked down at Zach on the floor in a heap. "Zachy my man...it's been 3 months and you still haven't made payment. $30,000 isn't a lot of money...to me, but, I still need to get paid. I was nice and didn't kill you yet cuz...well I like ya. But I see that I being lenient on you was a mistake. I guess now...ill just have to kill you, after we have fun with this pretty little thing!" Tom pointed at me, now wrapped up tightly in the bed sheet in the upper corner of the bed. My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open as if to speak but no words came out. I was too scared to object.

The first of Tom's men came up to me and yanked the sheet away from me. He was about 35 years old, maybe 230lbs at 5'7'' bald head. Stocky but solid. He had green eyes and a goatee. He chuckled as he came up on the bed and I curled up more, if that was even possible. Grabbing my left ankle he pulled me down as he unzipped his pants and forced his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah...that's it...be a good girl now...no teeth...." His raspy voice was creepier than anything. I sucked his thick member with earnest, in hopes that it would be over fast. Thick but short...like he was I thought. His balls were unshaven but trimmed. His rough palms were on my breasts soon, they felt like sand paper but I moaned softly. The rougher touch was something I never experienced before and it was making my pussy hotter by the second. My tongue lapped at his head quickly as he moved his hips back and forth faster, knowing he could blow at any moment I swallowed his entire cock.

"OHHH FUCK BITCH YEAAHHHH! Suck that fucking dick you dirty slut!"

The sudden shock of his dick down my throat made him almost collapse on me as he shot rope after rope of jizz. His hands were on the bed as he finished in my mouth pulling out slowly. He looked at Tom and the other man and smiled.

"How is she Derrick?" the third man asked calmly.

"She's fucking amazing...a great little cocksucker... I see why Zach keeps her around" they all had a good laugh as Tom looked at the other man.

"Well Nicky...why don't you have a go around with her... I'm not quite ready yet. "He had a smirk on his face as he looked at me and then licked his lips. Zach was still on the floor, a bloody mess, crying.

"Please...please don't..." he begged. "Jenna has nothing to do with this..." he coughed and choked on his blood and teeth. Just for that one comment Tom applied a swift kick to Zach's jaw.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE WORM! BE HAPPY IM ALLOWING YOU TO SEE PRETTY LITTLE JENNA HAVE REAL PLEASURE FOR ONCE..." Tom's voice bellowed in the room and echoed throughout the house. My body shook as he yell at Zach, to whom I had contempt for , getting me mixed up with his debts, I was now a fuck toy for these men who, in all honesty were likely to kill me.

Nicky dropped his pants and boxers to his knees as I laid there still, praying he would use a condom. He didn't. He pulled my legs apart roughly and sank his dick in me quickly. My eyes darted open as I felt his length and girth stretch my tightness for the first time. All I could think was 'HOLY SHIT' I didn't look at Nicky too much but he did have beautiful hazel eyes, and was the thinnest of the bunch. He impaled me over and over for at least 20 minutes before finally pulling out and Cumming all over my stomach. I couldn't believe how turned on I really was even though I wasn't showing it. My life, before tonight was so boring, and now...I kept thinking this isn't right but my body loved it.

Tom came over to the bed looked up and down my glistening body. I was a thicker girl, 5'5'' about 175, with 36 F breasts. My long brown hair splayed all over the pillows I was trying to catch my breath. Tom pulled his long throbbing cock from his dress pants.

"Tommy...she's as tight as a virgin...if not tighter..." Nicky had a big shit eating grin on his face. You could tell he genuinely enjoyed me. Zach sat up and rested against the dresser. He looked so pitiful and I loathed this man now. Even though I told him I loved him 45 minutes earlier, that had changed. I wished him dead for having me violated morally, but secretively thanked him for being such a fuck up.

"Zachy...she ever let you fuck her ass?" Tom's question made me squeak with fear...my asshole had never been touched other than when intended to clean, the thought of having my 'exit only' become an entry way now made my body jolt. Tom looked at me as I sat up, and then referred back to Zach. "Well?" Zach only shook his head, "no...she...she doesn't do that...ever," you could tell with every atom in his body he felt horrible for me.

"Well she does now..." Tom had an evil grin on his face as he looked at me.

"pp...please...will you use lube?" I was so meek at that moment. I felt Tom's hand drift up my inner thigh. His touch was electric, if it wasn't me, I wouldn't even understand how someone could possibly be turned on at that moment. His nimble fingers flicked my clit a few time softly as he felt my wetness.

"Seems you come with your own lube doll face..." his smug look only increased my arousal. He dipped 2 fingers in my nectar pot and wriggled them around before sliding them down to my virgin asshole. My body tensed up before I felt his fingers back in my pussy. My eyes rolled in the back of my head unable to withhold my ecstasy any longer. Tom of course noticed this. Small whimpers escaped my lips.

"Oooohhhmmmm fuck," I whispered.

"Oh...you enjoying this doll?" he softly groaned in my ear. As he entered a third finger in me...with much difficulty. "Wow Nicky, you were right...she is tight!" he pumped in and out of me a few moments longer only to have my juice free flow out of me unstoppable now. My soft whimpers of joy soon turned to moans as he allowed me to feel good before violating me.

"Ohhhh god...MMMMMMMM YESSSSS" I hissed.

His teeth raked against my neck to my chest as my hand instinctively went to his dick. Clean shaven and the biggest of all. I wondered how that would fit anywhere... especially my ass! I stroked him slowly as his fingers began to probe my ass.

"Ohh god" I groaned.

Tom kissed my ear and whispered. "Shhh...Don't worry...ill be gentle." I just nodded as he turned me over on all fours and began to enter me. I pushed against him as I felt his cock poke me. I just wanted him in me. I don't know why, or what came over me I just needed him to take my ass cherry all of a sudden. The excitement, fear, adrenaline all washed over me at once as my head dips down. Feeling every inch of you enter my plump bottom entrances me like nothing ever has makes my body ache for your touch. Tom's hips slam into me soon; completely ramming my once untouched ass. My fat juicy booty calls to him as he starts slapping it over and over, intensifying my pleasure. Nicky and Derrick egg Tom on now seeing how much I adore being a dirty slut obviously.

"FUCK BOSS she loves it!"

"YEAH give it to her good Tommy!" they cheer on until he can't take it any longer and busts a large nut in my hole. Tom pushed me onto the bed flat as he laid on me, catching his breath. I felt his soft supple lips against my back working up to my neck. I turned my head and looked into his eyes, now with compassion. All I could do is ask,

"Take me with you, please"

(tbc...)