Coming Into The Mob... Ch. 03

Story Info
I had a guardian angel that day.
3k words
4.57
10.8k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey...hey wake up Jenna," he was still in a lot of pain and I could tell by his voice.

For whatever reason I had a guardian angel that day, and his name was Tom. He had woken up with Jeff in the room with him and Jeff gave him a quick run down on how I saved him from getting questioned at the hospital. Tom had hobbled down stairs just in time to see Nicky fly down into the basement to find me.

Everything was a blur but I faintly remember Tom slamming Nicky to the wall thus saving me. I was left on the floor for a good while, but Tom came back. He had a bottle of water as his foot nudged me in the ribs.

"You really put me in a bind Jenna," he sounded more angry at me than thankful. "Now my father is on his way here wondering how I could fuck up so badly." he shook his head and tossed the bottle at my side before turning to walk away. He stopped and saw his shirt soaking in the sink. The blood had dissipated almost completely. He picked it up and turned to me with it dripping on the floor.

"What's this?" he inquired. In his head Tom couldn't believe that not only had I patched him up so well, but I got his favorite shirt looking good again. He felt bad for yelling but his father killed his own cousin for messing up a job when Tom was a boy. He knew the repercussions were on their way and he was scared. Scared for himself, Nicky, Derrick, and even me. His father entered the home in stern steps. He found Tommy sitting in the dining room at the head of the table. His face was swollen a bit, but he sipped some Crown from a rocks glass, awaiting his demise.

"Boy..." his father Tony was a big man, a very big man. At six foot eight he towered over everyone he walked by. "we have a few things to 'discuss' this evening." his tone was firm but concerned.

Tommy sat there looking at his father square in the eyes. He showed no fear to his dad. He couldn't. Tony sat down in a chair next to Tommy and took his brown fedora off, rubbing his forehead. After a long two minutes of silence Tony finally spoke,

"Why is this girl here?" his words were cold.

"Pops it wasn't..." Tom tried to explain but his fathers backhand met Tom's cheek swiftly. Tom wouldn't dare show pain though. He knew that it would make it worse.

"Take Tommy boy in the basement, I'll be there in a minute." his father scoffed as he went to the restroom. Nicky and Jeff were there. They hung there heads low as they all traversed to the basement. My door was then unlocked as I saw the animosity in all their eyes. Nicky was about to watch his best friend and boss die. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to plead with Tom. He slapped me so hard across the face I literally saw stars. Tony came into the room and saw me in the corner of the room, petrified. He looked me over and turned to Tom.

"I can see why you didn't want to kill her, you were always a tits and ass man, to which she has plenty of both my boy. I'm sorry she has to go and you have to be the one to do it." he stared at Tom. This was the only way Tom wouldn't die possibly. Tony handed him a 9mm with silencer and stepped back. My eyes became huge as he walked up to me. I shook my head back and forth wildly now begging for my life.

"PLEASE DON'T I WONT TELL ANYONE... ILL MOVE, ILL CHANGE MY NAME!" no body was listening. I heard the gun kick back, I did something unspeakable. I betrayed my family in that instance.

"Your warehouse on Cicero avenue is going to be raided tomorrow at eleven thirty in the morning!" My heart pounded so hard I'm sure everyone heard it. Tommy pulled the gun back to his side and looked at his father with inquisitive eyes.

"What are you talking about girl?" his father snarled. "Who are you and how do you know this?"

"My father... my family rather is all legal people, Sir. I...I am Jenna Mallory. Honorable Judge Mallory's daughter," my voice shook as I talked to this man. Even being in his sixties he was still in shape and looked about forty. Tom took after his father in that aspect as well. At thirty one he looked twenty-two at most. His father was in dismay at my words. Not only did his son bring me home but now they all knew whom I really was. They stood around me not knowing whether to believe me or not.

"Why should we believe you, bitch?" Nicky was still heated that Tommy would defend me; only knowing me for a few hours compared to the lifetime he knew Tommy.

I stared at Tony, "Sir there is no reason I should lie about that... its not like I can go anywhere anyways. Why not let me live for 16 more hours and see that I'm not lying to you. I'll make you a deal," I would have given anything to have Tony listen to me, " if I'm right about your warehouse, you let me live. If I'm wrong and you go move everything and it's a big waste of time... I'll kill myself with my own gun that Tommy took from Zach's house."

Everyone was so silent you could hear blood flow through your own body. Tom was screaming on the inside in desperation for his father to make this deal with me, he was pissed at me but didn't want to kill me. Tony cocked his head to the side and lit his cigar.

"Ok."

Tom's father turned and walked away. He began barking out orders to everyone, including Tommy. Within ten minutes everyone was gone. And they left my door unlocked. It was late but I couldn't sleep. I cautiously treaded the home and started to clean. I was bored. I found Tom's clothes and took them to the laundry. Knowing where and how big the warehouse was from my family talking about it to each other, I estimated how long it would take them to get back. It was about three thirty in the morning when they all realized I had been left unattended and they didn't lock me in my room. Tom, Nicky, and Tony all rode together back to the house. They couldn't believe that they didn't secure me and were sure I had vanished. Tony was furious that this was even possible of happening. They pulled up to the gates and Tom noticed lights were on in the house which were not when they left. With guns drawn they entered the home slowly, making sure to stay quiet. They were all in a state of surprise when they smelled bacon being cooked. Coming around the corner first was Tom. I was in the kitchen, fresh from my first shower in days wearing a Chicago bears jersey I had seen of his.

"Jenna what the fuck?!" is all he could utter out. He really expected me to be gone. Who in their right mind would stay after having a gun put to their head? I would, that's who. I knew leaving would have worse consequences and also, I genuinely started to care for Tom while I was patching him up before.

His father stood there looking at what I had prepared, bacon, pancakes, an apple compote that was still warm, and I had eggs beaten for scrambling.

"Boys leave us," Tony was astonished as he spoke. "I want to speak to Jenna alone."

Tom and Nicky left and went into the office. Nicky was positive that I had called someone or added poison to the food. While I was secluded to the kitchen with Tony they went through the security footage for the past few hours.

"Why did you stay here knowing you were alone after we left?" Tony had a gentle tone when he wanted to.

"Sir, I am a woman of my word. Word is bond. I have nothing to fear because I know my family's plans. I know a lot about your family and I also know more about mine. I could make it damn near impossible for my family to ever indict anyone working for you again." I had come to terms earlier in the night when I turned on the television to the news and not once was I mentioned missing. My family didn't care about me like that. Since my purse was taken from Zach's and no one in his neighborhood saw me come that night they wouldn't suspect any foul play. But still after days of not hearing from me you would think they would try and contact me. Not my family, even as a lawyer I wasn't good enough because I chose to work pro bono, or at a sliding scale for the less fortunate. I was the black sheep of the Mallory's bloodline.

Tom and Nicky saw me watch the news and heard me talk to myself in disgust that my family hadn't even cared to report me missing. Nicky actually felt bad for me considering. Tom shook his head as he watched me clean his home, do his laundry and he even noticed his favorite shirt back on a hanger as I took it up to his closet. I hadn't done anything wrong in the house at all. Not even when the phone ring did I dare pick it up. Tom stood up out of his leather office chair and made his way back into the kitchen, even though his father didn't tell him he could come back yet. He found Tony and I laughing a bit as I made the eggs.

"You sure have a spitfire persona about you Jenna, I like that." Tony raised his eyebrows at Tom as he chuckled. Tom wasn't sure what happened in the kitchen then but he wasn't going to ask questions now. I made all three of them their plates and carried them into the dining room. I quickly retreated back to the kitchen and brought coffee mugs and a fresh pot that I brewed in for them as well. The table was set when they came in and sat down. I served them the food and coffee then stood in the corner as a servant. My eyes remained looking down not saying a word. I had read plenty about being a subservient partner and it intrigued me. The men looked at each other, at me, and then at the food. They devoured what I had prepared like starving children. They had worked all night and hadn't eaten. I looked up every so often making sure their coffee stayed full and once they finished eating I jumped at the chance to clean the area for them. I still said nothing to them.

I was in the kitchen at what was now four fifteen in the morning cleaning up when I felt the presence of someone. I turned around to see Tom standing not even a foot from me. Even with a black eye and bruised and cut face he was still so handsome. He dashed at me and his hands cupped my face. His lips parted mine in a hot kiss. I was backed into the corner of the counter as he pulled my hair back roughly. My eyes lit up in an instant, again I did not want this man... I needed him. His touch became fire to me. It was a life source at this point. He gazed into my eyes longingly before smashing his lips to me again this time picking me up and setting my ass on the counter. My fingertips grazed his neck slowly as we made out in the kitchen, he reached up the jersey I was wearing only to find I hadn't any panties on.

"Whoa Tommy boy, take that to your room!" his father had walked in hearing a spoon drop into the sink moments prior and didn't expect to see his grown son getting action. He was half joking though.

"Oh I plan on it old man..." and at that he hoisted me up over his shoulder making sure my ass was covered. I giggled and playfully kicked my legs 'begging' for Tom to put me down. We sauntered upstairs to his room. He found it to smell of lavender and cucumber. His two favorite scents. He tossed me on the bed and looked around. Puzzled, he inquired,

"Why would you clean my home, make us breakfast, and everything else you've done when hours ago I was about to kill you?"

I got up on my knees on the bed as he walked up to the edge. In the most seductive voice I could fathom,

"There's something about you Tommy... and I need that something," he was close enough now that I began feeling his cock through his black Armani dress pants. He hardened at my touch. Our foreheads met before his nose nuzzled against mine. With the zipper sliding down he grabbed my wrists and put them up by the sides of my head, elbows bent.

"If you stay here then that's it. You're in forever, and your mine. Are you sure this is what you want?" There was no fluctuation in his voice. He peered into my soul, as if he was searching for any doubt in my body.

I tilted my head slightly, "How can you ask me this when I might die in 6 and half hours?" a small smirk appeared on my face.

"Because, I know you wouldn't lie about that. You don't have that in you to deceive me, I don't know why but I know that you don't."

I leaned in and sucked his bottom lip gingerly as he let go of my wrists and brought his hands to my hips pulling me into his body. It was the type of kiss that could make you come instantly. His supple lips against my skin made my heart throb for him more. I slowly undressed him kissing every inch of his skin that I could. I paused at his nipples and licked them in circles slowly. My teeth bit down some making his back bend as he grunted out. His hands massaged my head as I serviced him. The teasing approach worked for a while but he grew impatient for my mouth to be around his dick so badly that he yanked my head back.

"You are a dirty tease Jenna," he growled with a smile on him. I licked my lips thus teasing him even more. He playfully slapped me in the face for being naughty and shoved his precum covered cock in my mouth. The sweet and salty taste he had engorged my lust. I moaned as my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I sucked him off slowly but with much diligence. Tom couldn't take much more so he halted my attempts to have a nice load in my mouth. He had so much more planned for me.

Picking me up and laying my on his king size ultra soft bed he ripped my legs apart, slapped my ass firmly, and told me

"You're in for a real treat baby," winking at me. He lifted the jersey off my body and hovered over me kissing and biting my neck. My neck was my weakness, I squirmed so much from that. The excitement of him holding me down as his tongue trailed over it then his teeth got my blood boiling with desire.

"Oh my Tommy...baby please! Oh God you're so cccl..close to making me burst" I pleaded with him.

"Oh? Do I now?" he scoffed and kissed down my body with my hands rubbing his head slightly pushing on it needing to feel him taste me. I couldn't wait to see the fireworks that were about to happen once he flicked me a few times. His palm cupped my moist pussy and his fingers parted my tender love spot. Again I was already sloppy wet from anticipation. In his mind he could only think 'HOLY SHIT.' Tom wiggled his tongue in and out of me making my legs shake. He felt so fucking good I couldn't help coming in the first ten seconds of his touch. My body trembled with an earthquake of an orgasm I had. My legs shot up in the air, my body clenched, I ended up soaking poor Tommy's face and yet he didn't let up. He pinned me once again licking and sucking my clit into his mouth over and over, unrelentingly until I came again. I was so horse with wonton for him. I grabbed him by his ears and pulled him up kissing him. My tongue ran into his mouth and I tasted my sweet juices on him. I took rein and flipped him onto his back and rode his thick rod like a stallion for what seemed like an eternity,

"Fuck baby yeah...ride me! You dirty BITCH!"

"MMMM Tommy tell me who owns this cunt!" I barked out at him. There was a new light in his eyes when I said that.

"ITS MY CUNT JENNA." He successfully sat up and kissed my breasts as he spoke. "Its all mine now, nobody else's. I own you, you dirty dirty girl." Hearing him speak in such a manner sent me over the edge for the third time, pussy clenching down on him so tight. It sent him into a frenzy as he thrashed backwards on the bed and lifted his hips with me, dumping his load deep inside me. I laid down on top of him with him still inside me. Our breathing became unison as we relaxed. I looked up at him and planted a soft kiss on his chin.

"Well I guess I should go back down to my bedroom now so we can rest." I started to get off the bed but Tom stopped me. He didn't say anything, he just laid me back in the bed and curled up to me. With his hand on my stomach we both drifted off to sleep naked.