Coming Into The Mob... Ch. 05-08

Story Info
A new beginning for Jenna.
11.8k words
4.68
11.9k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5~

It was ten in the morning when I woke up. The house was quiet so I crept upstairs to see if Tom was sleep in a deep alcohol induced slumber. To my shock he wasn't. He had already left the premise. I made his bed and cleaned up a bit while I had the time to myself. The home smelled of fresh flowers soon, as I went out on the grounds and picked some. It was a gorgeous day and I hated not being able to go anywhere, so instead I opened up windows. I found the stereo remote and turned on some music and began making lunch, hoping Tom would come home soon to talk. I was still angry at him but wanted to know why he treated me like I was scum. I heard the door open and my heart jumped. I came around the corner not to see Tom, but Monica instead. Great... I put on a smile and greeted her, telling her Tom wasn't home and I didn't know when he would be. She walked over to me and sized me up. All I could think is, 'really bitch?' I didn't know what her problem was with me but I was surely about to find out.

"Tommy is my man...So back the fuck off trick!" she was nose to nose with me as she spoke so disrespectfully. Now I would never be a home wrecking type in my life, but the smartass side of me came out and I grinned at her.

"Monica darling if Tommy is YOUR man, then why am I the one fucking him every night and living with him?"

I couldn't help it! She just rubbed me the wrong way and somehow by the way he acted when she showed up the day before she couldn't have been involved with him. He looked disgusted with her. Her nostrils flared as I told her I had been sexually involved with Tom and a fire grew in her eyes. I was actually waiting for the steam to shoot from her ears. I turned around towards the kitchen to finish making chicken salad but she grabbed me by my long locks and swung me into the adjoining wall. She didn't let go of my hair but I turned around and belted her in the gut. I hit her so hard I think I felt her spine hit my knuckles. She dropped to the floor like a sack of bricks.

"Get out Monica..."

I was calm but on the inside I wanted to defile her with every atom in my body. I helped her up and started to walk her out as I noticed my nose bleeding. It dripped onto the foyer floor as I made her exit. I slammed the door shut and locked at as I rushed to the bathroom to aide to myself. I sat on the toilet with my nose pinched, head tilted back when I heard the door open. This time it was Tom. He had finally came home at about one forty five. He saw the blood drops and followed them to the bathroom. The door was ajar so he pushed it all the way open. His face was looked much better than it had been and I could see he removed the stitches himself. He stared at me for a moment and then asked softly,

"Was Monica here recently?"

"Yep...she was. But she isn't here now," I was nasally sounding and it made Tom giggle a bit.

"Is she your girlfriend?" my tone was flat. I wanted to know the truth.

"She told you that?!" his eyes were huge and his voice became angry right away as I nodded my head. "No Jenna that Nicky's dumb bitch. I cant stand her but Nicky's a brother to me." He kept mumbling as he walked out of the bathroom but quickly came back in. this time he looked concerned.

"Look...are you ok?" he asked.

I simply nodded as I checked to make sure the bleeding had dissipated, "She didn't do much damage, just slammed my head in a wall and gave me a bloody nose." I looked at him and played it off as if I didn't have a pounding headache. I walked past him and cleaned up droplets of blood on the floor and in doing so I saw a plethora of shopping bags. I looked at Tom and asked him if I could bring his shopping bags to his room.

"They're for you doll," he tried to be smooth but somehow I knew he knew what he said to me the night before.

"Oh so I'm 'doll' today... last night I was just a bitch," I sounded a bit cold. I stood up and tossed the toilet paper I had used and washed my hands, not once looking at him now. I went to walk past him again but he stopped me and pushed me up against the wall with his power.

"Hey when I do something like this, I expect some respect dammit. I never treat women as well as I have treated you," he wagged his finger in my face as he spoke to me. He let go of me and went into his office slamming the door. I sank to the ground and cried again, what have I gotten myself into is all I could think.

As the night drew on I prepared Tom dinner, blackened chicken alfredo, garlic bread, and a fresh dark greens salad with a homemade balsamic dressing. As I cooked I heard Tony's familiar voice as he entered the home. He went came right into the kitchen, smelling the sauce wafting through. Seeing me in there preparing a wonderful meal made Tony smile, he thought I was a good girl so far and maybe this would work out; even though Tom had made me out to be his house slut basically. I smiled at Tony, putting on a fake happy impression for him and asked him to stay for dinner.

He was obliged and then turned requesting a Crown on the rocks in the office. I walked into the dining room and made two, incase Tom wanted one. I know in any normal home that him speaking to me and treating me in such a way was unacceptable but this was a different home unlike any other. As I approached the office door I overheard Tom and Tony.

"I... I don't know pop, I think I should have never gotten Jenna into all this. She is too innocent for this life. I have too much of a temper for her."

"Tommy my boy, you need to decide how special this girl really is to you. And quick. The longer she stays here the more she comes to find out. Sure she let us know about her family but who says that she wont do the same to us," general concern is what his father had.

Tom nodded and looked at the security screen, instantly noticing me eavesdropping on them in their private conversation. He rose from his chair and swung the door open quickly. Grabbing my chin before I could think of anything to say, he shoved me against the wall.

"Never...again." Is all he said before snatching the drinks and slamming the door with his foot. I held my head in shame knowing I was wrong for snooping. I retreated back to the kitchen like a scolded puppy. I finished preparing the meal and set the table in the dining room. I pressed the home intercom system to let them know it was ready.

I ate with them that night in silence. Still in the same clothes that I came in over a week ago now. Tony and Tom ate and talked but I never looked up from my plate until I was done and clearing plates. Once the I was done serving that evening I went and took a much needed shower. Tony soon left, making sure to drill into Tom about figuring out what to do with me.

Tom sat in his study a long time that night, pondering what to do while I was running the water in his shower. The steam collected quickly as I stepped in to the hot shower. The water ran over my tense muscles and I began to relax a little bit. As I took my time in the shower I began to realize my hands were wandering more than I wished. My nimble fingers were pinching and pulling my nipples just as Tom had before. It made my knees shake and my clit was on fire. I yearned for his touch even after all of this. My fun was cut short by the sounds of footsteps coming up the steps.

I snapped out of it and rinsed off quick enough to be exiting the shower as he opened the door,

"You done Jenna, because I need to get in too some time tonight." There was only a tired voice, no passion, anger, cheer... nothing in his voice. I nodded in submission to him as I wrapped in a warm white towel of his and grabbed my clothes to wash. I was leaving his quarters as he called out for me again. He went into his closet and gave me a new pair of panties and a nightgown. I thanked him and turned to leave. I heard his lighter as he lit a cigarette before cleaning up, his ritual. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs in the big house to go to the basement. A rolling crack of thunder bit the silence in the house and made me jump in the air. A nice storm was brewing in record time as I laid on the lumpy cot. The damp smell of mildew flourished and wafted in my nose. As I laid there I thought about everything, from my decisions to my growing feeling for Tom despite the fact that I shouldn't.

The night drew on and I couldn't sleep. Storms always put me to sleep, but tonight it was just making me more and more wet, no pun intended. I decided to see if Tom was still awake, although when I looked at the clock in the hallway it was twelve fifty three in the morning. I crept up the stairs to his room and stood outside his door to see if I heard him. I didn't, I heard soft snores. My heart raced as I took the chance and quickly but silently opened his bedroom door. I peered in and saw he slept naked. Well that would make things easier, I thought. He was asleep on his back, his right leg straight while his left was bent, and his arms were under his head. Tom looked so damn sexy as he slept. I couldn't help it, I needed him and wasn't going to wait. I shut his door and walked over to his bed, slipping off the salmon colored summer night gown over my head. I stood at the bottom of his big in just matching colored lace booty shorts. My mind went a thousand miles a min as I carefully crawled up his body the way a lion preys on its dinner. I licked my lips as I slid his sheet down to show me my prize. He slept soundly as I drooled for his limp cock in me. I lowered my head while staring at him, making sure he wasn't waking up yet. I took his softness in my mouth and began to lick it and suck gently, teasing him in his sleep. Moments later he was stirring and his cock grew in my mouth. A soft moan escaped his lips before he realized it wasn't a dream and sat up, I had scared him. He looked so angry at first, before seeing I had taken his manhood down my throat moaning.

"AHH, fuck what the...Jenna oh, oh GOD," he groaned out tightly grasping my hair. His hips lifted up slightly as I gave in and sucked harder, not lingering any longer. I sunk my head lower now paying close attention to his sensitive balls now, licking slowly in circles. His grip never let up through all this. He lifted my head to his and glared at me. His coldness enticed me more as I leaned in kissing him hard. Our bodies melted together as I straddled him never stopping our tongues dancing with each other. With heaving chest, Tom managed to tell me to get my panties off. I barely had them to my ankles when he flipped me on my back and entered me with all his might. He pounded away at me like a jack hammer and it was just what I needed. My nails dug into him as my teeth sank into his chest. Both of us wailing as wet sloshing noises between us grew more apparent. Neither of us spoke a word as he impaled me for what seemed like an hour. It was just animalistic moans and kissing. He stretched me open over and over looking down watching his huge throbbing cock enter me. My eyes filled with tears as a much deserved orgasm ripped through me each time, four times total before he busted, and when he did it over filled me and spilled out onto the bed. Completely spent the minute we were done we were tangled, sweaty, and asleep till late in the morning.

Chap 6

I felt a cold hand trailing my inner thigh as I started to wake. I figured it was Tom but to my shock and dismay it was actually Jeff. His hand was so close to my still wet slit I flew back and fell off the bed. Tom came from the closet, clothes in hand for both of us, seeing me with eyes wide and white as a ghost. His brows furrowed as he looked at Jeff.

"Did you touch her?" is all he said before grabbing him by the neck and 'leading' him from the bedroom. "I am the only one who gets to touch her. SHE IS MY PROPERTY," his voice bellowed throughout the house. He slammed and locked the door and helped me off the floor holding me close.

"I am so sorry, these guys are animals sometimes. I promise it wont ever happen again baby," his lips grazed my forehead as we hugged. Looking up at him a sly smile came across my face.

"So I'm YOUR property?" I giggled.

"Soon doll face," he patted my ass as he gave me new clothes. Giggling I accepted what he gave me and looked it over be fore dressing. He either asked for a lot of help from women or he had impeccable taste. It was a pair of jeans that snugly hugged my curves, and jade tone top that made my eyes pop. I loved how it looked on me as I checked myself out in his full length mirror that was in the far corner of his bedroom. Tom came up behind me with a hairbrush and started to groom me. My brown hair draped down to the middle of my back. He looked puzzled through the mirror.

"What is it Tommy?" I pondered. He simply brushed the hair away from my neck and leaned in kissing it so gently. You will never be able to leave the house unless you change your look. His grip tightened on my hair as he nibbled and bit my neck now playfully. I squealed with glee as he teased me. Tom had a real look of joy on his face when he looked at me in the mirror. I grinned and turned, kissing his cheek.

"Well I guess then I will have to change it up so you can take me out sometime," my eyes went big and my mouth puckered as I joked with him. His eyes lit up at the idea of having me out in public and his palm brushed the side of my face.

"I'll have someone come over and you give them a list of what you need from the store," he pulled out a few hundreds from his pocket and handed them to me, "I have to go but I'll be home close to seven-thirty. Daddy needs to handle some shit."

I nodded and thought of what I could do. Tom left with his men at about one thirty in the afternoon. I never questioned him so far. I did and didn't want to know, I knew what his family was capable of, I knew things they were guilty of, but I didn't want to hear it out of Tom's mouth. I could ignore it, in a sense, if I never asked, I was so scared to know if he killed anyone. He seemed to sweet to do it, even with the temper I have seen, I just couldn't imagine it.

My mind wandered with questions until the house phone ringing snapped me back to reality. I didn't answer it of course, until I heard Tom's voice on the answering machine.

"Jenna, go ahead and pick up the phone," I did just that. My heart raced wondering if something was wrong, but he put me at ease quickly as he told me that his cousin was coming over to go shopping for me. She would knock on the side door and she had curly dark brown hair. I thanked him for everything and told him I couldn't wait to see him tonight.

I waited for the knock on the door for about twenty minutes. I prepared a list of toiletries I needed, as well as 'hair dye'. I had no clue what color to do, I always had my brown hair. Tom's cousin came and introduced herself as Mackenzie, she was nice. She had big tight curls that was for sure. She was a bigger girl, maybe about two hundred twenty pounds and stood at about five foot one. She was a cosmetologist so when I told her I needed to cut my hair and I wanted to dye it she got excited to help. With my big green eyes, and fair complexion she wanted to go daring red. I was apprehensive but she hinted that Tom loved red hair, so I relented. I still don't know why but I loved knowing I was doing something that he would approve of. After a little more talking and list making I let Mackenzie go shopping. She returned at about three, bags in tow. I was excited for a makeover but I was also nervous. Mackenzie set my mind at ease as we got underway. I sat in a chair in the bathroom and chatted with her while she snipped my hair away. After about an hour she was rinsing out the dye. I was so anxious to see myself. She was so sweet she even styled it for me. I felt like a woman on a makeover show that wasn't allowed to know what they were doing at all until they were all done. Once I was able to look I was too scared to. It felt shorter... I didn't need to touch it, it just felt shorter. I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself for the first time. I COULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MYSELF! I had intense red hair. It was dark, alluring, I loved it! I had dramatic side-swept bangs and choppy short layers, my hair hit my shoulders. I knew once I did my makeup I would be a whole new woman. Mackenzie did a stellar job and I hugged her so tight for doing so good!

On my list of things for her to get I asked her to swing by a lingerie shop and get me something sexy. I wanted to surprise Tom when he came home. Since she decided my hair was going to be red, she got me hunter green bra and panties. They were lace. I told her I love lace. Its so feminine and sexy. She also got me a sheer robe to go with it and a pair of black heels. She soon left and I got into the shower, wearing a cap so I didn't run the chance of ruining my hair. I was ready and dressed, well as dressed as I was going to be that night, waiting for Tom to get home. I still had some money left over so I ordered a pizza from the take out menus he had in the kitchen and then did my makeup while I waited. It was seven fifteen when the pizza got to the house. I closed my robe and answered the door giving the delivery guy a couple of twenties and told him to keep the change, trying to avoid eye contact just incase. I brought the pizza into the living room and set it down to grab plates. As I entered the kitchen the front door opened and I heard Tom's footsteps. He had a distinct way of walking so I knew it was him. I undid my robe and tousled my hair a bit before walking back into the living room.

Tom stood there with a slice of pizza already in hand. He heard me walking, with his back to me, and he jested that I read his mind.

"Woman how did you know-" he had turned and saw me. He dropped his pizza on the floor and just walked over to me. "Wow," is all he could really say. His hands were all over me and his mouth was on mine. My leg trailed up his as he cupped my ass. I couldn't help myself as I grinded into him begging him to take me. We were rudely intervened by Nicky and a few others as they came in from the garage. There was an awkward moment of silence before Tom finally got the deer in headlights look from his eyes.

"You all can go home, we can finish up shit tomorrow..." He lifted me by my ass with my legs wrapping around him as he turned and laid me on the couch, with the boys still standing there somewhat perplexed.

Tom was on top of me groping my breasts as I looked up seeing everyone still watching us. I tittered at our audience, and softly told Tom,

"I think they are wanting a show."

He looked at me with an ever growing grin on his face and then over at his men. They all then got that same somewhat evil beam on their faces. Nicky stepped over and whispered in Tom's ear for a moment and Tom nodded in agreement. They both looked at me and chuckled. I looked scared at their plotting and questioned Tom as Nicky walked away.

"You're mine, right?" he asked. I nodded and kissed his delectable lips as he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled back some. "Mmm well, tonight I will mark you as mine. That way everyone will always know it."

I kissed his neck up to his ear and groaned slightly,

"I think you have marked me already coming inside me so many times," I inquired.

"Oh I mean you will be MARKED Jenna," he sat up and rolled his dress sleeve up his arm and showed me a brand on his inner forearm. It was in the shape of a joker. "Like this. That way you will never be able to stray if you decide to, plus if you are marked and anyone gives you problems you show them this mark and they will let you be."

I swallowed hard as I hear the brand clink against the stove knowing that Nicky was heating it up. Jeff got a first aid kit and gave it to Tommy. He sat on the couch and told me to stand up and pull my panties down. He wanted my ass branded. Oh God what was I about to do? I shook as I pulled them down and removed my robe. I felt toms lips against my right cheek. It was more towards my lower back and hip area. He kissed me gingerly and then I felt the coolness of an alcohol pad cleansing the area. Jeff came up in front of me and grabbed my neck with both hands tilting my head back staring deep into my eyes.