Coming Of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are weird, but weird nice," Mrs. Audi agreed. "Not that weird either, because back in my younger days there was a guy who loved my armpits. Never thought being as hairy as a man would excite anybody."

"You don't look anything like a man," I assured her while glancing down at the breasts crushing my dick. "You look like Sophia Loren. There was another guy like me?"

"Yeah. That was back in the old country when I was young and dumb," Mrs. Audi confessed. "I like you better than him."

"Was he a boyfriend?"

"No, he was my Uncle Mike."

"Oh."

"He used to like to... never mind."

"It's okay. Tell me. Heck, I told you I know how big my friend's dick is, so how embarrassing can this be?"

"My Uncle Mike used to come over whenever my folks were away and he would have me take off my blouse so he could put his dick under my arm and rub it in the hair."

"Oh man, how does that feel?" I asked excitedly.

"For me? Messy, but I did like the attention," Mrs. Audi admitted. "Uncle Mike, he seemed to like it a lot because when he would shoot he was speaking in tongues."

"Wow. Maybe tomorrow..." I asked, but then thought that maybe it wasn't a pleasant memory, like her husband, so I stopped and said it was okay if she didn't want to.

"You're so sweet I can't say no to you."

"Gonna cum," I grunted as I sped up, and then I shot my load into her cleavage, squeezing every last drop out of my dick.

I watched a trickle of cum slide down over Mrs. Audi's collarbone and as did I had to fight back a tear when I said," "I love you so much Mrs. Audi."

"No more Mrs. Audi - at least when we are alone. Joyce."

"Joyce," I repeated. "I love you Joyce."

***

I came back the next afternoon, and most every other afternoon all summer. I even snuck out after my folks went to bed a few times and spent the night. I was what Joyce called insatiable, but while I guess being 18 was part of it, my lust was triggered by her smoky beauty and voluptuous body.

I went to community college for a couple of years, and since I had stayed local my relationship with Mrs. Audi continued. To me there was no other women, because she had it all.

With my marks improving I was able to get a scholarship into a college out of state for my last two years, and during that time things changed. Not on my part, but Joyce had met somebody that had moved nearby and attended our church.

She felt guilty telling me about it but while it hurt I understood. Without me around she had gotten lonely and we both knew that there was no future in us given the age difference. They ended up getting married and moved away, which was also best for all of us.

My mother never knew about my relationship with Mrs. Audi but my old man had figured it out and years later it came up over cocktails on the front porch while Mom was out of earshot.

"I'm surprised you didn't say anything to me," I said when he let the cat out of the bag.

"What could I say?" Dad said. "And if I did, would you have listened? Hell, if I was in your shoes I wouldn't have cared what my old man said. Besides, you weren't a kid."

"I was," I said wistfully.

"She was something else," Dad said. "You have no idea how lucky you were."

"Yes I do," I assured him. "I do."

***

thank you for reading