Coming of Age

Story Info
Birthday girl is taken by family friend.
3.5k words
3.92
117.2k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my father's loud voice telling me to wake up. I sat up and yawned. "Princess?" My daddy came into the room with balloons tied to a big bag. My eyes widened and I squealed finally wide away. "Happy birthday baby girl!"

He came and say on my bed handing me the balloons. I threw my arms around him before pulling away to open the bag.

"Oh my god Daddy!" I pulled out a shoe box and opened it to find an expensive pair of red leather pumps I had seen the week before. "How did you know?!"

"It's not every day my only baby turns 18. And I checked your browser history and seen you had looked them up." I threw myself at him in another hug making him laugh. "Now shower baby, you have to get ready." I nodded and jumped out of bed forgetting I was only wearing my pink panties and matching bra. "I won't say anything since it's your birthday but you really need to start wearing more to bed!" I laughed closing the door to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and stripped the little clothing I had and looked at my body. I considered myself okay, at 5'5 with long black hair down to my waist, blue eyes, a bottom nose and full pinkish lips. I looked down at my body and cupped my 32C cup chest and trailed my hands down to my flat tummy and then over my wide hips.

I shook my head and hopped in the shower turning the water on warm before grabbing my coconut body wash and cleaned my body. I looked down at my legs happy with the wax I had gotten yesterday. I grabbed my coconut shampoo and was washing my hair when I head a knock at the door. "Yeah?!"

"Don't take too long!" I sighed at the sound of my step mothers voice. Stupid bitch Carol, stepped in as soon as my mother was put in the ground.

"I can't risk smelling like shit. Like some people." I heard a small gasp and smiled in satisfaction. As much as my father loved her I would never be nice to that widower preying slut. I rinsed my body and started to wash my face.

"Hurry up Katherine!" I growled and rinsed before slamming the water off.

"It's not my fault I have more body to wash. Don't blame me cuz you don't have curves and long hair to maintain." I snapped. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel plugging in my hair dryer. I grabbed my brush and twirled my hair as I dried it so it came out shiny. Another knock was at the door but this knock was different. "Yes daddy?"

"You have an hour before we have to leave for lunch."

"Okay daddy I'll be ready." I promised and finished drying my hair. I plugged in the curling wand and gave my hair some curls.

"Katherine? I thought I'd give you your present now because I'd like to see you wear it." I eyes the box carefully and laughed when she pulled out a long orange dress that looked to sizes to big, would hide my legs and hide my chest. Gross.

"Oh how cute." I took the dress from her and waited until she left before throwing it out of the bathroom. I'd have to modify that train reck before I'd ever wear it. I sprayed my hair with sweet smelling hairspray before dropping my towel and walking back into my room.

I locked my door to prevent anymore interruptions before looking through my closet. I pulled on black lace panties and push up bra before seeing the perfect outfit. I slipped into a shirt that stopped a couple inches above my knee and a blood red low cut top showing off a decent amount of cleavage. I slipped on my new heels daddy bought me and clasped on a necklace that drew attention to my cleavage.

I looked in my full body mirror and twirled, not yet done with my look. I grabbed my red bag and threw my things in not forgetting my cell. I grabbed my mascara and quickly applied a bit and some red lipstick to add a bit of color to my lips. My dad knocked at my door.

"Ready baby girl?" I grabbed a fitted blazer and opened the door. He whistled and spun me around making me giggle. "Beautiful princess. An just in time we have to go." He kissed my forehead and I took his arm as we walked down to were the wicked witch was. I watched her face as she took in my outfit and smirked as she frowned.

"I thought you were going to wear the dress I picked out?" She pretended to be disappointed but I seen the anger under the surface and I took pride in it.

"I need to take it in and alter it a bit. And besides this looks so much better don't you think daddy?"

"You look stunning in anything you wear. Now let's go or well be late." I walked by a silently fuming Carol and smiled as daddy held the door open for me. "Vincent and Amber are almost there." I squealed absolutely loving Vincient and Amber.

When my mother fell I'll they were the only ones to really step up and help my daddy and me deal with the pain and then death of my mother over four years ago. They were you get than my parents but that didn't matter. And Amber was the only one that saw through Carol besides me. We all got in the car and I was forced to sit through the drive watching Carol play the loving wife.

I nearly sighed in relief when the small diner came into view. Yet again Carol had to complain. "Honey, this dinner is so old can't we go to a nice restaurant?"

"My mom loved this place and so do me and daddy. If it was good enough for mom is more that good enough for you." Daddy gave me a warning glance making my sigh. I ignored her further complaints and walked into the dinner. I seen some of the men glance at me and I smiled loving the feeling.

"Birthday girl!" Amber called out from a large booth jumping up and walking over to envelope me in a hug. Amber was a tall willowy woman but she screamed class and grace. She was wearing a cream colored dress and nude heels adding on to her height and her pixie cut hair was swept to the side and her light make up made her brown eyes look warm.

Vincient was the next to hug me and I loved the way he dwarfed me. He was even taller than Amber and all muscule with neatly styled black hair and emerald green eyes. They pulled me down in the booth and pulled out two boxes and handed to my just as daddy and Carol came in.

"No presents until after we eat sweat heart." I pouted but took them off the table.

"Ah I see the birthday girl has come in!" Wanda, an older waitress who knew us came over smiling. "You're usual I presume?" I nodded eagerly licking my lips. "For every one else too?" They nodded laughing. "And for you miss?" Carol looked at the menu scowling.

"Maybe a soup? Or if you have a salad I'll take that." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you pullin' my leg?" Wanda laughed but stopped when she seen Carol's frown. "Alright, a salad for the rabbit. You're food will be ready shortly." Amber held in a laugh but I couldn't help but snicker.

"Now Katherine we raised you better." I bowed my head but peaked up to see the laughter dancing in her eyes. A foot rubbed against my leg making me jump.

"Sorry love, long legs." I laughed at Vincient and moved to give him room. I took off my blazer and put it on my bag waiting for my food.

I saw Vincient glance but he looked away and kept his eyes above my neck respectively unlike some other males in the diner who stared openly. I felt my nipples harden but ignored it, focusing in the conversation.

I smiled at Amber's discreet digs at Carol the neither of the men seemed to notice. With each insult Carol's ears turned a darker shade of red.

"Here you go guys!" The men had greasy burgers with fries and Amber had thick waffles covered in syrup and whipped cream. Carol scrunched up her nose and grabbed her salad. "And for the birthday girl!" She passed me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup and whipped cream with strawberries on the side. And like every year the staff came out and sang happy birthday.

When the food was done I eagerly looked at Daddy. He laughed and nodded giving me the okay for presents. Vincient foot had rubbed my leg but I didn't say anything, he was tall so it wasn't his fault.

I opened Amber's gift was first and I gasped when I seen the new yoga laptop. I teachers over the table to give her a hug making her laugh.

I sat back down to open Vincient's next. Inside his box was a new purse and a jewelry box. I looked up at him and he nodded motioning me to open it. My eyes widened as I seen a beautiful gold heart shaped locket and opening it caused tears to well up in my eyes.

A picture of my mom and dad side by side when she was healthy rested inside next to a picture or Amber and VIncient on the other side. Emotions bubbled up and I suddenly didn't feel like going out. If I ended my day here I would be more than happy.

"Can you take me home daddy?" He nodded but Carol jumped in.

"But baby you have an important meeting. Remember? You couldn't get out of that. And you said your drop me off at the mall until you got out." Amber's eyes sparked in mischief.

"You're going shopping? Oh I'd love to come if that's okay? Vincient could take Katherine home!" Carol made a move to protest but daddy nodded and paid the bill.

"Sounds great you could keep Carol from buying half the store." We all laughed except for Carol who stood and went to wait by the car. Amber winked at me and waited for the men to be out of ear shot.

"Can't have her ya I go to much fun of your birthday." I laughed and hugged her thanking her for the gifts. "You're mother would be so proud." I sniffles and hugged her trying not to cry. "Happy birthday baby." She left with my dad who have me a kiss goodbye.

"So it's just us then. Come let's get you home." I smiled and stepped into his car and waited for him to pull away for the dinner. "So finally 18 huh? How does that feel?" I giggled blushing.

"The same as yesterday but I feel excited. I'm viewed as an adult but still a teen." He nodded looking me over.

"You're a beautiful woman sweetie. You're going to make a man very happy some day." I rolled my eyes blushing.

"I don't think so most guys are pigs. Waiting them to mature is like waiting for grass to grow." He laughed loudly nodding.

"They don't know which head to use yet love." I laughed. This was why I loved Vincient, he was blunt about things. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You just have to wait they'll see you for the treasure you are." I smiled looking down at the locket again and clasped it around my neck.

"Thank you for the presents Vinny." He smiled at me.

"No need to thank me. You're like the daughter I never had. I've seen you grow into this jaw dropping woman over the years and I feel like I help you become this proud woman."

"You did! I don't know what we would have don't if it hadn't been for you and Amber." I frowned remembering dad nearly going into depression and me left alone. They saved us. Even if Carol managed to snake her way into our lives we still could have been a lot worse.

We pulled into our drive way and I stepped out and walked to my door carrying my gifts. Vincient came around and took them from me winking. "Can't have the birthday girl carrying her own presents." I laughed and unlocked the door and let him in. " Want them in your room?"

I nodded and lead him up the stairs. He put them down on my night stand and turned to face me. I was putting my purse down when I was roughly grabbed from behind.

"Vincient?!" I was bent over my desk and held down by my hair. "What are you doing?! Let me up!" I demanded but it fell on deaf ears.

"Oh kitten, I've been thinking about this since you grew into your body." He lifted my skirt to reveal my ass and seconds later Ieft his rough hands squeezing my cheeks.

"Let me go! Please!" I begged feeling tears bulid up in my eyes. I yelped when his hand smacked my ass. "You walk around in short skirts and practically draw arrows to your chest. I know your dad didn't raise you to be a tease." I winced when he smacked me again. His hands tore away my panties leaving a sting behind.

"Virgins don't wear lace baby. Are you a virgin?" I struggled to get out of his grip but I didn't manage to move an inch. He slapped my ass again and pulled my head back my my hair. " Tell me slut. Where and when." I bit my trying to to let him affect me.

" No!" I screamed when he smacked me again. My ass hurt and I didn't want to be hit again. "A year ago in the back seat of a car." I blushed trying to hide my face.

"Good girl." He rubbed my ass making me sigh.

"Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone. Daddy's your friend." I tried to convince him but panicked when I heard the sound of his zipper.

"Your father is tired of your teasing too. He just doesn't admitt it. You alway tease us with your body and skimpy clothes." I felt him line him self up with my pussy and I cried out trying one more time to get him to let me go.

"Please! I'll stop, I won't tease you anymore." I felt him pause and for a second I thought he'd release me.

"I need to teach you baby. And I'll tell you a secret. Your mother was a kinky slut too." I screamed as he shoved his way in stretching me out to fit his cock. He stopped to let me adjust but it didn't take long since I was partially wet. "See baby girl you like this."

He slowly thrusted into me slowly. I kept my lips pressed together refusing to make a sound. My legs shook as he fucked me. "See your mom was faithful to your father but he would tell me all the things she was into. She liked to be the center of attention, loved being bent over and fucked. He reached up to rip my blouse open making me gasp as he removed it from my body. My breasts spilled out from my bra which he grabbed and pinched my nipples painfully. I moaned and pushed back against him.

"There it is. I knew you would have to like some of it too." I held on the desk and whimpered.

"Please." I begged.

"Please what?" He took his cock out before slamming home. I screamed and tried to move away from him.

"Stop. I don't want this."

"You're cunt is flooded baby don't lie to me." He continued his slow torturous strokes while pinching my nipples. "What are you afraid of?" He stopped and stoked my hair.

"I don't want to be a whore." I whimpered.

"Oh baby no. You'd never be a whore. You'll always be your daddy's little girl. You just like it a bit rough. You're mother was a slut like you and only been with 5 men at most before marrying your dad. She loved him and was a true queen." I sniffled looking back at him.

"So it's okay?" He nodded smiling at me.

"Yes. And who else to let fuck you this was than someone who loves you?"

"What about Amber?"

"I've talked with her and she's okay with it. She loves you. I can't get to rough with her because she's so fragile and thought about letting me fuck you when I want to get rough. Okay?" I moved forward still not sure.

"I don't know." I was entered again and moaned as he fucked me.

"Tell me your answer after you've cum around my cock baby." I moaned at his words and instinctively opened my legs for him. "See you're a natural slut." He grunted as he used my hole. He smacked my ass and bit my shoulder making me shudder.

"Oh please faster!" He laughed and slammed into me faster pulling my hair back.

"So perfect. What would daddy say if he seen you now?" His words only made me hotter and soon I was pushed back against his thrusts ignoring the slight pain. "Fuck you're so tight." He grabbed my ass and pulled out to pull my skirt down. I moved to take off my heels but he stopped my and lead me over to my bed. "On your knees and shoulders baby with your arms behind your back." I moaned and moved into position. He ran his hand over the crack of my ass before slapping my ass. He stepped behind me and entered me using my hands as reigns.

"Oh daddy!" I moaned feeling his cock sink into me again and blushed at the name slip. His phone rang but he didn't stop. He slowed his pace and released my hands to answer his phone.

"Hey Damien." I tensed hearing my dad's name. Vincient pulled my hair back with his free hand and continued to bury his dick into me. It turned me on knowing he was talking to my dad. "Oh she's full." I moaned quietly at his double meaning. "She shouldn't be hungry for a while. You'll be back in two hours? Yeah I'll stay with her." He pinched my nipples and pushed my face into bed as he roughly fucked me. I moaned into the bed as he used me. "See you then." He hung up and grunted. "You on birth control?" I screamed and shook my head no. "You should get on it so you won't have any higher risk of getting pregnant." My eyes widened and he held my down and quickened his pace.

He was going to cum in me! I screamed out in protest but he continued fucking me. "Baby what did I say about being a tease? If you get pregnant that's your fault. And besides if you're gunna be a cum slut you need to get used to the idea if cum in your body." No more words were said as he pinned and fucked his cock into me, working to his orgasm.

I tried to move away from his cock but he was bigger than me and had me stuck. I tired not to moan but the pleasure outweighed my fear and soon I felt his tense and then liquid shoot into me. The thought oh his cum inside me threw me over the edge and my pussy squeezed his cock. "That's it baby." He let my pussy milk his cock before pulling out. He laid on my side and still in my orgasmic state I leaned down to taste our mixed juices on his cock.

He moaned and I watched as he hardened. I took him in my mouth as he fisted my hair and pushed me down on his wet dick. I pulled away a bit curious as to what will happen now.

"What does this mean?" He laughed and and shoved is dick past my lips.

"Well when ever I want you I'm going to fuck you. For now I plan to fuck you until you're sore and can't walk. And when you're on birth control you'll have a plug in so my cum doesn't fall out." I moaned and slurped his dick. He held my head and started to fuck my face until he meet the back of my throat. "How do you feel sitting at dinner with Amber, me, your dad and Carol with a pussy filled with my cum?" I moaned luustfully and tried to force his cock down my throat. He hissed as I swallowed taking more of his dick.

I think I'd like this deal.