Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Michelle went first, again enlisting Elissa's assistance for stimulation. Once, she had her satisfying orgasm, she again commented about wanting a real cock. She then turned the device over to Elissa, allowing the girl to do herself. Of course, Elissa wanted her friend to reciprocate with arousal, not that she really needed it. It was just an added bonus. She had another explosive climax.

It was a good bedtime activity, and afterward, the two girls were ready for sleep. They snuggled and spooned before drifting into slumber.

* * *

A while later, Michelle awoke having to use the bathroom. Thinking it wise not to sleep nude, the girls donned T‑shirts and bikini panties. As she slipped out of bed, Michelle deemed it safe to tip‑toe down the hall without additional clothing. A quick glance at her friend found Elissa sound asleep.

Several minutes later, relieved, Michelle stepped back into the hallway. At the exact same moment, Elissa's brother, Devon, excited his own bedroom. The two met in the hallway, both in compromising attire. He was only in boxers.

"Just getting in?" Michelle asked, liking what she saw.

"No. You spending the night?"

With a nod, Michelle explained.


"Wow. She's never had anyone sleep over. You must be special."

"Or just a good friend. As she is to me." Glancing down, Michelle added, "What about you? You seem happy to see me."

Devon also glanced down and saw his mostly hard cock tenting his boxers. He decided to see where this would go. "It's not every night you see a hot girl half-dressed outside your bedroom."

"How many nights does it usually happen?" Michelle asked, enjoying this flirting.

"None really."

"Well, don't feel bad. I don't run into guys who are happy to see me too often, either."

"I can't imagine any guy not being happy to see you, particularly in a T-shirt that looks like it can barely hold you in." His cock pulsed, rippling the material of his boxers. He saw that she noticed.

"Trying to impress me?"

"Well, if you want to be impressed, there's lots more to see." He extended his arm toward his bedroom.

"Lots more, huh? I'd have to be the judge of that." Although, at least the bulge was pretty impressive.

"Then come judge for yourself."

It was tempting, there was no question about that. For quite some time, she had longed for a real penis. A big one would be a bonus. He seemed a very nice guy. His sister said he was.

His sister. Michelle glanced toward her bedroom. How would Elissa feel about this?

"She's a sound sleeper," Devon advised. "Takes a lot to wake her. She wouldn't have to know. I'd never tell."

Michelle's nipples were as hard as they had ever been. She feared they would even pop through her T-shirt. She felt her breathing quicken. This was as close as she'd ever come. Did she dare pass it up?


"Okay, well, I'm not going to pressure you," Devon politely said. "Think about it. You know where I am."

And it was that one gentlemanly statement that convinced her to follow him.

Again, the gentleman, he held the door and closed it behind her, then stretched out on his bed.

But she remained by the door, questioning her motive for being in here.

"I don't bite," Devon said with a becoming smile. "I wouldn't bite," he added.

"What does it do?" she asked, nodding at his crotch where his big cock was sticking out through the slit in his boxers.

Looking down, Devon apologized. "It must have worked its way out."

"Did the smell of fresh pussy bring it out?"

He was taken aback by her remark. "Uh, uh, noC"

"I'm sorry that was a nervousC"

"Don't worry about it," Devon said, reaching down to stuff it back in.

"You don't have to do that," Michelle quickly said. "That's why I'm here, isn't it?" She took a deep breath and then stepped over to the bed. "I have a confession to make. I'm a little shy with guys."

"Didn't seem that way in the hall."

"I was caught off guard. Now, I'm not."

"Then you set the pace. We do what you want. Even if it's nothing."

With raised eyebrows, Michelle said, "Wow. Didn't expect that."

"I like you, Michelle. Did when we first met. I even talked to my sister about asking you out, and I would like to go out with you. So, I'm not going to mess that up by convincing you to do something you don't want to do."


"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" He was making her feel at ease, and she believed it was genuine. All the while, she kept stealing glances at his large hard‑on. Suddenly, she loosened up. She leaned over the bed. "Can I touch it?"

"I was hoping you would."

Michelle gasped when her fingers made contact a real cock. Her hand closed around it, and though the shape and basic texture were the same as her dildo, the feel of actual skin was breathtaking. She thought she could feel the blood coursing through it, particularly when it pulsed. She slid her fist up and down slowly, wanting to know every inch of his shaft.

She reached for his scrotum, enjoying the fact that his balls were soft and could be moved around, unlike the hard, stationary ones on her dildo. She continued to stroke him with her other hand. He was nearly the same size as her dildo, but way bigger than the other boys she had jerked off.

Remembering the advice she had given Elissa, Michelle was about to spit on Devon's dick, but instantly had another, crazy idea. Opening her mouth, she slid her lips over the crown and down his rod, dragging her tongue all over to lubricate it. She'd never given a blow job, but now, with his cock in her mouth, she was in a whole new world and she loved it. She continued to fondle his balls, and as though what she was doing wasn't wicked enough, she had another off-the-wall idea. She redirected her mouth to his scrotum, sucking one ball into her mouth and rolling it around, and then the other.

Some kind of muffled noise came from Devon's throat telling her that he was enjoying this immensely.

Before Michelle could return to his saliva-coated cock, he pulled her onto the bed on top of him. He pressed his mouth to hers and felt her big breasts mash against his chest, his dick against her tummy. He wanted to get his hands on them, so with their lips still locked, he rolled her over. Sitting up, he covered her tits with his palms. They were the biggest ones he'd ever felt, firm, but soft, perfectly rounded mounds. He rubbed her nipples through her T-shirt. She purred with pleasure.

Michelle was in heaven with a man's hands on her breasts. He was playing with them gently, lovingly, not pawing them as some guys wanted to do. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her pussy and desperately wanted it inside of her, but she didn't want him to think she was as eager as she was. However, when he slid his hands under her T-shirt, she did not resist. Neither could she stop herself from removing her shirt.

"Beautiful," Devon whispered at the sight of her tits.


"Mmmm."

When he tunneled his arms under her back and embraced her to engage in another passionate kiss, and she felt her naked breasts pressed against his bare chest, she really thought she was going to lose it.

And if all of that wasn't enough, he was a better kisser than his sister. And this kiss was setting her on fire. She felt her pussy getting wetter and didn't know how much longer she could wait. However, she didn't want this kiss to end, either. But finally, she had to twist her head away and whisper in his ear, "Devon, I can't wait any more. Please fuck me. Be my first."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life."

As bad as he wanted it, also, Devon forced himself to take it slow, knowing this was going to be her first time. He slowly moved down her body, gently pulling her panties down, and then off. He spread her legs a little, enough to wedge his face against her pussy and tongue her slit.

It was all Michelle could do to prevent herself from screaming ecstatically. Devon was very good at oral sex. As badly as she wanted his dick inside of her, she wasn't about to stop him. She'd never had a mouth or tongue on her pussy and it was divine. He was hitting all the right spots, and when he jammed his tongue inside her hole, she thought she would come right then and there. She pulled him up, spreading her legs wider. She felt him squirm to remove his boxers, and then move back between her legs.

And then came the moment Michelle had been waiting for since puberty. Devon slid his cock in slowly, filling her completely. It was a good thing she was lying down because she feared she was going to pass out. She didn't breathe until she felt his entire length inside of her. Even though she had stuffed her dildo all the way in, it never felt like this. This monster within was breathing, swelling and contracting.

He started pumping slowly. Like his tongue, he knew how to use his cock, driving it in, pulling it out, moving it around. Even though Michelle could do that with her dildo, what she couldn't do was the kissingCwhich had only happened the one time with ElissaCand his hands on her breasts. This was fucking, not just getting off.

"You're really good!" Michelle told him.


"Nothing wrong with you, either." Devon had only had sex with a handful of girls. Some had been good, some not so much. As far as he knew, he'd never been anyone's first. When he initially entered her, he feared having to break her hymen, but as he drove deeper, he had not encountered any resistance, so he assumed it had already gone. It was both daunting and exciting. He was glad she thought he was good and he hoped she was not just being polite.

"I've been wanting this for so long," Michelle confessed. "You can do it harder."

So, he stepped up his pace. And with that, she really couldn't hold out much longer. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him into her forcefully. The heat that his cock generated was unmatched by the cold plastic of her dildo. Her pussy was tingling and burning. It was on fire. There was an electric current in her nerves like nothing she had every experienced. She felt her muscles spasm. When she exploded, she made him pound her even harder and faster. Breathing so heavily she thought she might pass out, she halted his thrusting, but kept her hands tight on his buttocks, locking him inside her.

Finally, Michelle relaxed, loosening her grip on his rear. But she just as quickly realized that he hadn't come yet, something she had never had to be concerned with before. Didn't have to worry about a dildo. So, with her hands still on his ass, she signaled him to resume.

"Your turn," she whispered. "Sorry, I came so quickly."

"Glad I was able to help you get there." Devon started thrusting again. He wasn't that far away because there was something about Michelle. Despite this being her first time, she didn't seem a novice, but there was also an innocence about her style. Aside from the fact that she was a gorgeous brunette with larger than average tits, but not too big, a shapely ass and toned legs, her pussy felt very comfortable to his dick. There had been an awkwardness to some of the girls he'd had sex with; as though they'd had to maneuver, find the right position, whatever. Michelle's vagina was just right. As such, and the fact that he was actually fucking her, and that it was spontaneous, and that he really liked her . . . "I'm gonna come."

"You can come inside me," she whispered sultrily. "I'm on the pill."

Much as he would love to do that, he chose not to. "Not tonight." So, when he pulled out, she pressed his cock against her abdomen. His entire body shook as he rubbed against her skin, spurting copious amounts of pearly, white liquid.


Michelle was amazed at how warm it was against her skin. Regardless, it felt right; so right, she wrapped her arms around Devon, who was holding his trunk up by his arms, and pulled him down, hugging him and smearing his cum all over his own abdomen, as well. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much!"

Devon did a double-take. "Wow. I've never had a girl thank me afterward. I should be thanking you for letting me be your first."

"I have another confession to make," Michelle revealed. "I've been wanting to have sex almost from the time I had my first orgasm, which was probably not long after puberty. I came close a couple of times, but it would have been heat of the moment, and I didn't want to do it like that. Besides, the guys were not right."

"Tonight was spontaneous," Devon pointed out.

"Only in the sense that we didn't plan it," Michelle corrected. "But I pretty much wanted to do it with you from the moment I met you."

"You really are just full of surprises. Well, I meant what I said. I don't want this to just be a one-night stand. Would you go out with me?"

"I'd love to," Michelle responded eagerly. "But right now, I think I need to get back before Elissa wakes up."

"Good idea."

She grabbed his cell phone and typed in her phone number. "Call me."

* * *

Having witnessed most of what had transpired, Elissa hurriedly returned to her bedroom. She heard Michelle exit Devon's room and enter the bathroom, obviously to clean up. A couple of minutes later, her friend returned to bed, but Elissa feigned sleep. What she had seen between Michelle and her brother was a lot to process and she wanted to think about it before discussing it, if she was even going to do that.

Her other takeaway was that watching live sex, regardless whom the players were, was the most sensual thing she had ever seen. The fact that it was between her best friend and her brother made it the most erotic. She almost wished Michelle would have remained in her brother's room a while longer, so she could use that dildo to get herself off because right now she was so fucking horny she could barely stand it.


Elissa considered going to the bathroom to quickly get herself off, but she didn't because then Michelle would know she was awake, and that might make the situation awkward. Instead, she reflected on what she had seen. Her friend had made no secret of the fact that she wanted a real dick. The question was, how did it come to belong to her brother? Did she go to him? Or did it even matter?

Elissa wanted to be mad at her friend, but she smartly realized that to even think about all this right now was ill-advised; one, because her mind was too preoccupied with her high level of arousal, and two, she couldn't get over the size of her brother's dick. She'd never really seen it before, except for a few very quick glimpses, and certainly never hard. If Michelle had somehow seen it first, it would positively explain her going after Devon.

It was the picture of that big cock thrusting in and out of her best friend's juicy pussy that finally sent Elissa back to sleep.

* * *

Naturally. Michelle awoke in a wonderful mood; Elissa not so much. She went to the bathroom, as she normally did when she woke up, and masturbated herself to a quick orgasm. It was more just relief than any real sexual satisfaction. Elissa's mother fixed the girls breakfast, but with her family around the house all day, there was nothing naughty they could do with each other. Michelle displayed no odd behavior the few times they saw Devon and her parents picked her up just before dinner. Unfortunately, she took her dildo with her.

Following the evening meal, Elissa spent the time in her bedroom again replaying the titillating sex between her brother and her best friend in her mind. It made her as horny as ever, not that she'd ever really come down from it since last night. So desperate was she, she even went to the kitchen to see if there was anything she could use to fuck herself with. Disappointingly, there was nothing.

So, with mounting frustration she returned to her room. To her surprise, she noticed the light on in her brother's room. She thought he had gone out again. With nothing better to do she knocked.

"Come in."

Elissa found Devon in his boxers lying on his bed looking on his phone. "What are you doing home?"

He looked up and shrugged. "Didn't really feel like going anywhere."


"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." But his fingers were dancing on his phone.

Impulsively, Elissa asked, "So, was she good?"

That got his attention. "What?" He looked up again.

"Michelle. Was she good?"

The blank look on his face told her he was struggling to formulate a response.

However, as frustrated as she was, Elissa decided to cut to the chase. "Yeah, something woke me up during the night last night and Michelle wasn't there. Figured she just went to the bathroom, but when she didn't return after a few minutes, I was afraid something was wrong. Maybe she was sick or something. But she wasn't in the bathroom, and there was faint talking coming from your room. Imagine my surprise when I peeked in and saw the two you going at it."

"Are you pissed?" Devon finally asked.

Elissa shrugged. "She's been wanting to get fucked as long as I've known her." With a grin, she added, "At least she did it with a decent guy."

"Thanks. She was actually coming out of the bathroom as I was going in. We both had very little on and started flirting. She was so hot I was getting a hard on and she noticed. So, I told her there was more to see, and she accepted. And just so you know, I really like her. This was not just a one-night stand. We're going on a date. That's who I'm texting." He held up his phone. "And by the way, she thinks you don't know."

Elissa nodded. "I was thinking I wanted to wait to see if she tells me. Truthfully, I really don't know how I feel about this. Part of me is hurt that she hasn't told me, and the other realizes how awkward it might be."

"It is the latter based on what she's been texting me. I think she'll tell you in her own time."

Elissa again nodded. "So, my original question still stands. Was she good?"

"She was fantastic!"


Apparently, the thought of it was giving him an erection. She could see slight movement in his boxers. "I have to admit. That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen; particularly, your big dick. I had no idea you were packing that."

Devon shrugged, somewhat embarrassed.

"I think the thing that is most annoying," Elissa said as another wicked idea occurred to her, "is that she had sex before me."

That threw him off. "Why were the two of you having a contest?"

"No." She paused a moment for dramatic effect. "If I tell you something, would you promise not to tell anyone? Particularly, not Michelle? It might really embarrass her."

With a shrug, Devon agreed.

"We masturbate together." The thought of that must have stirred him more. She thought she could see the tip of his cock peeking through the slit in his boxers.

"I know. She told me," Devon chuckled.

"Really? I can't believe it. Oh, this is embarrassing."

"Why? There's nothing wrong with that. Doesn't bother me. Didn't seem to bother Michelle to tell me." Elissa wondered if he knew more of his cock was poking out because he made no attempt to fix it.

"I also can't believe she's opening up to you. She always claims to be shy around guys."

"Yeah, she told me that, too. I guess she warmed up to me and feels comfortable with me."

"You must feel comfortable, too."

"With her? Yeah."

"No, with me."

Devon frowned. "What do you mean?"

Without hesitation, but nervously, Elissa stepped over to the bed and gently pulled her brother's cock all the way out.


"Whoa! What are you doing?" he asked, retreating.

But she didn't let go. "I want a real cock, too."

"I'm your brother."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers